Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Emotional

I can read some writings. Then feel my nerves and desire to say something something SOMETHING conservative.

Not able to articulate, to know what exactly causing it, so i keep want attacking persons who seem going somewhere.

Now i am better at acknowledging those phenomena. This also is after the fact post, but i struggled, now i did got a release by noticing i have issue. I should watch nerves and urges not other persons.

More free will: Less being on borderline, more stay in center.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, allinone said:

earth is not flat so much anymore, things will go away and return.

Only if you are bound by your habits, and as a result, experience some occasions where you might miss the various options that are available to you in every moment, in terms of choosing how you might want to respond at the onset. 

It’s good that your acknowledging these things. They tend to drop away naturally if you keep looking at them. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

It’s good that your acknowledging these things. They tend to drop away naturally if you keep looking at them. 

Rather than looking at them, would it not be more beneficial to gauge one's reactions and responses, to them

• Like 3

1 hour ago, C T said:

Rather than looking at them, would it not be more beneficial to gauge one's reactions and responses, to them

Sure. That’s kind of what I meant.  Thanks for clarifying. 

3 hours ago, allinone said:

I should watch nerves and urges not other persons.

Quoted for emphasis.

It's so much more valuable to observe ourselves than others.

"Being aware of a single shortcoming within yourself is far more useful than being aware of a thousand in someone else."

His Holiness the Dalai Lama

• Like 4

Be aware of yourself. Be aware of the emotion that wells within you. Be aware of the emotion when it begins to boil. Then realise that it is you who causes it to boil and no one else. This takes practice.

17 hours ago, Marblehead said:

But the floor is flat.

Yours might be ... mine I can still hose scrub hose-rinse and the water all drains out the gap between the floor and wall on the north side  even over the bumps and dips in the middle  .    :) 

• Like 1

there is a problem.

Earth isn't round, use imagination how can earth spin while you have a whole round earth in imagination. First of i am even not able to imagine round earth all its sides 360 degrees.

Take any object we can't see it fully. Round object is probably only object what has the least amount of part in dark, unseen.

The dark part is the unseen part. So i wonder how round earth can be proved, we don't know what happens in that miniscule dark area.

Edited by allinone
miniscule? actually half of the object is not able to see

On ‎21‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 3:22 PM, C T said:

Only if you are bound by your habits, and as a result, experience some occasions where you might miss the various options that are available to you in every moment, in terms of choosing how you might want to respond at the onset. 

Desire to eat ice cream, isn't habit. Washing tooth everyday is a habit. So there is a "everyday" dimension in habit.

57 minutes ago, allinone said:

Desire to eat ice cream, isn't habit. Washing tooth everyday is a habit. So there is a "everyday" dimension in habit.

All actions are fundamentally habit-driven, even those that are deemed involuntary, or those that are routinely thought of as reflexive. Just because some actions are more pronounced than others does not mean they are not driven by habitual tendencies. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, C T said:

All actions are fundamentally habit-driven, even those that are deemed involuntary, or those that are routinely thought of as reflexive. Just because some actions are more pronounced than others does not mean they are not driven by habitual tendencies. 

desire for coffee and habit to drink coffee. The habit is from heart, desire is from belly. Desire can be burned off, but for heart you need movement.

12 minutes ago, allinone said:

desire for coffee and habit to drink coffee. The habit is from heart, desire is from belly. Desire can be burned off, but for heart you need movement.

I doubt the heart is responsible for issuing the orders to chase after caffeine fixes. If anything, being the seat of wisdom, it will likely issue a reminder to let you know you've had one too many :)

1 minute ago, C T said:

I doubt the heart is responsible for issuing the orders to chase after caffeine fixes. If anything, being the seat of wisdom, it will likely issue a reminder to let you know you've had one too many :)

drinking coffee gets you into a mode where mind moves. You then get satisfaction and not need drink anymore. Desire to drink coffee works as a fire, heart is a cauldron, mind is the steam, delusion. It takes time to have enough delusion to develop habit.

when it is habit you don't see desire anymore, but just drink coffee and now it is backward, when you don't drink coffee you get fire, nervous etc.

21 minutes ago, allinone said:

drinking coffee gets you into a mode where mind moves. You then get satisfaction and not need drink anymore. Desire to drink coffee works as a fire, heart is a cauldron, mind is the steam, delusion. It takes time to have enough delusion to develop habit.

when it is habit you don't see desire anymore, but just drink coffee and now it is backward, when you don't drink coffee you get fire, nervous etc.

most habits have already been ingrained for lifetimes, and here you are making it sound so easy to deconstruct. In theory maybe.

3 minutes ago, C T said:

most habits have already been ingrained for lifetimes, and here you are making it sound so easy to deconstruct. In theory maybe.

if i decide to stop drinking coffee. It will change the picture, as it is "within" it is a dimension again, so i can't just stop doing things and hope to get a release. So not easy.

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

if i decide to stop drinking coffee. It will change the picture, as it is "within" it is a dimension again, so i can't just stop doing things and hope to get a release. So not easy.

Was 'easy' ever a viable option? Yes, if the unconscious intent is to remain within the comfort of volitions.

These are the individuals who somehow miss seeing that the prison and the imprisoned are not two.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, C T said:

Was 'easy' ever a viable option? Yes, if the unconscious intent is to remain within the comfort of volitions.

30 minutes ago, C T said:

These are the individuals who somehow miss seeing that the prison and the imprisoned are not two.

A person who goes to prison to know what is to live in prison. That person doesn't get the feel what is to be prisoned against will. 

if something happens to me without my consent(triggers me), it will send me into a prison what is self made. Then i protest, go nuts, etc but eventually i accept my situation and get out.

3 hours ago, allinone said:

A person who goes to prison to know what is to live in prison. That person doesn't get the feel what is to be prisoned against will. 

if something happens to me without my consent(triggers me), it will send me into a prison what is self made. Then i protest, go nuts, etc but eventually i accept my situation and get out.

Getting out is fun, but to really stay out is more fun! ;)

9 hours ago, allinone said:

there is a problem.

So its back again, huh ?

Earth isn't round, use imagination how can earth spin while you have a whole round earth in imagination. First of i am even not able to imagine round earth all its sides 360 degrees.

Pick up a ball in your hand and grasp it ... feeling it all round, both the side you can see and the side you cannot see . Sense it with your feeling .  Now meld your sense of touch to your sight , Work on that ..

Also hold the ball up in front of you, now go look at yourself and the far side of the ball in a mirror.

Take any object we can't see it fully. Round object is probably only object what has the least amount of part in dark, unseen.

This is also true of a flat disc ... hold it up and look at it , can you see the other side ?  Turn it flat, now its a long very thin rectangle .

Where did the round shape go ?

The dark part is the unseen part. So i wonder how round earth can be proved, we don't know what happens in that miniscule dark area.

Well during (my) last night  I slept for a lot of it .  Now its  starting to get light .  I imagine soon it is your turn to go dark.

7 hours ago, C T said:

That's true  .....   a  'reminder' from the heart about too much caffeine ;

Image result for feels like a heart attack

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nungali said:

So its back again, huh ?

Pick up a ball in your hand and grasp it ... feeling it all round, both the side you can see and the side you cannot see . Sense it with your feeling .  Now meld your sense of touch to your sight , Work on that ..

Also hold the ball up in front of you, now go look at yourself and the far side of the ball in a mirror.

This is also true of a flat disc ... hold it up and look at it , can you see the other side ?  Turn it flat, now its a long very thin rectangle .

Where did the round shape go ?

Well during (my) last night  I slept for a lot of it .  Now its  starting to get light .  I imagine soon it is your turn to go dark.

if you could see object all sides (whatever shape) then you would not see background and therefore also not able to discern object. Object doesn't exist independently without background.

Sign in to follow this