dwai

Our very being is pure love

Was riding the train downtown yesterday morning and was thinking about my master and meditating and suddenly fell into the “in between state” (between sleep and waking) and started having a conversation with someone (can’t remember what he looked like).

He said — “this, the I AM, the root of your consciousness and being in the manifest world is nothing but love itself. We don’t feel love towards one another but we all share the one love! There is only that...pure awareness...and it is nothing but love.”

• Like 11

Yes that's pretty much it. However getting rid of anything that prevents that from being there without any interruptions is the hardest part, if things were a lot easier. Ah those pesky fetters! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dwai said:

Was riding the train downtown yesterday morning and was thinking about my master and meditating and suddenly fell into the “in between state” (between sleep and waking) and started having a conversation with someone (can’t remember what he looked like)

I love those moments. Often I 'wake up' with only a fleeting memory of them, just enough to know I learned/saw/heard something fundamentally profound without being able to recall what 'it' was.

Congratulations on carrying the knowledge into your day to day life. Thank you for sharing with us.

• Like 1

You must work towards feeling love because that's one of the traits of your Heart-Fire, if you don't well there will be another lifetime (or lifetimes) to work things out...until you learn this lesson.

Interesting is the fact that the higher the one ascends in the Planes of existence the stronger that feeling of love is. I guess that's part of needing a stronger Heart energy (more pure Yang) to ascend to those planes. Beyond that is the Source and Heart-energy must be completely free of any impurities/defilements otherwise it won't open up and if it does it will send your quickly back to where you come from (human plane in this instance).

• Like 1

If love is the highest consciousness then I suggest that 99% of the people on Earth are living in their subconscious.

• Like 1

the I, self is coming around age 5 or so, at least after the internal organs have in place and the meta substances gathered where they belong and then there is prolly a contact made with mind and body / brain and heart and then self arises.

You can use that self to find the contact, once you see it, there won't happen a contact and you find yourself in space like sense of self.

that require work and effort, doing, being in mediation active mind searching and can't be dreamy but the first cause is about wanting to know knowledge what arises itself from primordial source below navel. So but it is against the philosophy of sensualists and hedonists that means the mind or brain needs to be made empty first, and that is require dicipline and vows.

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

You must work towards feeling love because that's one of the traits of your Heart-Fire, if you don't well there will be another lifetime (or lifetimes) to work things out...until you learn this lesson.

Interesting is the fact that the higher the one ascends in the Planes of existence the stronger that feeling of love is. I guess that's part of needing a stronger Heart energy (more pure Yang) to ascend to those planes. Beyond that is the Source and Heart-energy must be completely free of any impurities/defilements otherwise it won't open up and if it does it will send your quickly back to where you come from (human plane in this instance).

I think that's why I incarnated for this lifetime. The most prolific healer I'm aware of, Bruno Groening, used to recommend a book written by a 19th century mystic.. I think it's called 'The Seven Levels of Heaven' or something like that.. Unfortunately, I can't find an english version. When I was involved in the Bruno group, there were people working on getting it translated to English. One of the MD's that used to come over to the USA when we would go give 'medical-scientific lectures' on spiritual healing described part of it to me. So, there are, like, seven levels..after the earth. Now I'm sure there is much more than 7 levels and many more things/areas/dimensions.. but I think this is channeled info by a mystic for human minds.. Anyway, there are, like, 7 levels..So, the next level up from earth is better than earth..no one is sick..there are still different belief groups, religions, etc.. This is the most 'populated' level as souls aren't so motivated to move on since life is so much better than on earth.. 

And here's the kicker.. If you decide you want to get to the 2nd level....you really have to 'purify' your being...and if you have just one negative/unloving thought up there on the 2nd level.... SHOOM! You're back down to the 1st!! "Damn, I thought I could hold it this time!' :lol:

And the 7th level I think is that 'merging back' seeing that all there is, is what you are.. Oneness/Everything-Is-Love..etc, etc. 

But Bruno was big on saying how much faster we progress being on the earth plane.. and that there are huge numbers of souls waiting to incarnate here for that reason.. Actually, some pretty great stuff here: http://www.help-and-healing-sessions.com/upload/Powers of the Spirit chapters one to six illustrated[1].pdf

I take it to be the most truthful description of things, as far as what the average human mind can conceive, just because of all the many thousands of healings that he was able to effect with people. 

45 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

If love is the highest consciousness then I suggest that 99% of the people on Earth are living in their subconscious.

Oh yeah? Whaddya mean by that remark Marbleman? Didn't I once challenge you to a duel? And a humility contest? I'll bet I have more fetters than you!:lol: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gerard said:

Ah those pesky fetters! 

They actually market a spray for them now.. I think you can find it in the same aisle at your local drug store where insect repellent is sold..:ph34r:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gerard said:

What I meant is that love is our very being. We don’t have to try. It is so. All that is preventing us from that, are our mental patterns and habits. Transcend the mind-mud and we are like lotuses in full bloom...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, dwai said:

What I meant is that love is our very being. We don’t have to try. It is so. All that is preventing us from that, are our mental patterns and habits. Transcend the mind-mud and we are like lotuses in full bloom...

we are result of ancestor making love carnally.

1 hour ago, dwai said:

I believe that too dwai..but I only believe it for now, it's not my current life experience. But I am in the middle of trying to see if this is true for me experientially. Rather I should say Life is forcing me to do this! I currently believe it's why I incarnated..and why I've always incarnated onto the earth plane.. Maybe this time around I'll 'get it'..Or, at least, get a big 'piece' of it;-) Anyway, I'll post an update if I gain any practical, real-world, experiential insights in this area in my life. 

• Like 1

The more I release mind stuff and projection and obsessive thinking and believing thoughts, the more I seem to experience the only reality... awareness.

The bliss associated with this awareness, clarity and emptiness I would describe as love.

Though it is beyond any definition my mind could hold of that term, prior to these experiences.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

The more I release mind stuff and projection and obsessive thinking and believing thoughts, the more I seem to experience the only reality... awareness.

The bliss associated with this awareness, clarity and emptiness I would describe as love.

Though it is beyond any definition my mind could hold of that term, prior to these experiences.

Word!

• Like 1

Instead of releasing all obstructions and then look for love we can sense it in our current quality of experience. 

The same way we can sense the gratitude and peace which already exists prior to our conditioning. 

Just look at what perceives the conditioning. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Silent Thunder, I love how you put all of this. Thanks for these wonderful sentiments. For me, it’s having practices to release all the ‘mind stuff’ that I find necessary. Things like cultivating gratitude in all things....Qi Gong....Very simple dualistic prayer may be the most powerful for me now. Just ‘praying to God’ to help me to love more and better. Part of praying like this, for me, I think cultivates humility. It’s like I’m kind of surrendering my intellectual beliefs to the 'I Don't Know'.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, johndoe2012 said:

Instead of releasing all obstructions and then look for love we can sense it in our current quality of experience. 

The same way we can sense the gratitude and peace which already exists prior to our conditioning. 

Just look at what perceives the conditioning. 

To me, that's more of the Advaitic approach.. It's great as well, but I find, personally, I need my mind to be pretty still to do practices of that nature. I might do something like that in a meditation while, in daily activities/work I engage in the other practices I mentioned. As far as I'm concerned whatever gets me 'there'/happier/more peaceful in the quickest manner!:)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ljazztrumpet said:

To me, that's more of the Advaitic approach.. It's great as well, but I find, personally, I need my mind to be pretty still to do practices of that nature. I might do something like that in a meditation while, in daily activities/work I engage in the other practices I mentioned. As far as I'm concerned whatever gets me 'there'/happier/more peaceful in the quickest manner!:)

True. It took me 8 years so far to be able to look at what is already here :-)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ljazztrumpet said:

I think that's why I incarnated for this lifetime.

You are living in many levels, dear friend. Earth is only one of them...but the most significant due to your karma.

Try this exercise which is borrowed from astral projection techniques:

"Lie down somewhere peaceful and comfortable and try to get into the more relaxed state you can ever be. Slowly drift into that trance state, soon your energy-body will start vibrating, the whole of it."

That's it! Those vibrations indicate a shifting of your conscious level from the physical body to other dimension of your being. The ultimate and true aspect of you, the original mind, is the one that reaches the state of nirvana, I prefer to call it "returning to the Source" or Tao as Taoists call it. The rest are layers projected in various realms of existence. Karma will determine which of those layers is the most dominant one: physical Earth in our particular case. Heavy, dense, with a remarkable difference between the Yin and the Yang. That's it nothing especial about being here only that "suffering" is more noticeable due to the influence of our emotions and the need to struggle more in order to survive: eat, drink, looking for a way to sustain our bodies (majority have to work), etc.

• Like 1

No worries :)

I forgot to mention is that this fact also explains why we are all vibrating at different levels: those who practice, those who don't know and those while know don't care ---> karmic/spiritual evolution of beings.

Where I practice there is an array of wildlife namely various birds species, various reptile species, bats and rodents. They become naturally interested and curious (some know me already well) about my practice and come close to take a look. This morning a young magpie  landed near my feet and watched me and started shaking this head. I knew it was thinking: what is this circle walking for? Maybe this is a sign that the magpie is ready to evolve to the next level, who knows! 

Reality is complex and works in mysterious and subtle ways that are difficult to perceive. It's the way of the Yin. 

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 2

I used to think universal love was walking around blissed out, helping everyone and feeling that strong compassion, heart centered love for anyone I saw. 

Boy was I wrong 😄

although I tried for a long time to stay in that place. Chanting the Mani mantra and doing loving kindness practice. 

It definitely opened my heart up but it didn’t end there, it kept expanding ❤️ 

Now I see that where I put my attention is “love”

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 5