Sign in to follow this  
Mia

The beautiful and heartless Taoist

Seems like when people judge a taoist, all they can see is the yin yang, leaving them unable to ever fully come to conclusions.

Display nothingness and people see it as evil or heartless. Heartless is a better word because you actually become everything-less. I know there must be people here who have been accused of being evil when in actuality they are everything. 

Has anything similar ruined relationships or friendships with you?

someone said to me, "can a taoist fall in love?"

i Said "we can do whatever we want" ;)

a better question would be "can You fall in love with a taoist?"

• Like 8

Nice post and good concepts included.

As some of my friends here would say, A Taoist is everything and nothing.

I'm not there yet; I still have my opinions and biases.

And no, I never had to always be on top.

• Like 5

Just Dont get confused by the ironies of the discourse, nor be boggled or concerned by the paradigms of what people think of Taoism or Taoists or yin or yang or emptiness vs fullness nor none of it. A guiding light for navigating all that , is being in touch with who you were best meant to be.... Imo thats good advice though it still may be difficult to follow. " you and I have been taught many things , some of them we should embrace , and others are best let go. "

• Like 5

Wow this post summed up a lot of my life.

I too have been accused of being heartless but only when people are not around me and are thinking hard about my mysteriousness, but then when they see me, it changes back again to me being the "light" and they tell me they feel stupid for thinking i was evil. This has happened many times to me mostly with girls and with a couple friends. I never have bad intentions nor am i a "bad guy" but the power of infinite and zero is overwhelming for most, it must be god or the devil literally. When that awareness is displayed, other people see it as a powerful detachment or something similar thats not normal to them. Its actually scary to them ive realized, like how people look at Atheists. Except Daoist seem so graceful with nature. We either seem divine or non-existent.

LOL those words seem to like each other

And that pic was hilarious! :lol: soo true!

• Like 1

Let's go "beyond Religion," OK? Better that way. Universal principles + energetic rules to avoid harming yourself. That's all there is, IMO.

• Like 1

Embodying the Dao, you can manifest any quality. Evil and good are just descriptions, humans try to use to describe you.

• Like 3

On 2017/10/17 at 1:31 AM, Mia said:

Heartless is a better word because you actually become everything-less.

Says  it beautifully is not enough .  Heartless / Mindless is the key to break the physical (bodily ) and spiritual boundary  that encircle and separate us from the outside world , but practically  how ? To Taoism , doing mindless meditation has to go deep enough  to initialize embryonic  breathing, otherwise  it is  'useless'  for  we can't  break the wall that blocks the exchange between the internal body qi and the  qi outside.  Unable to do so talking about living an endless life is groundless for the qi we accumulate inside is always limited . 

But regarding how to get deep mindlessness , Buddhism and Taoism provide different solutions .

To Taoism , it  is something not that difficult  ,maybe  Taoist reply is more fuller  because  it emphasizes accumulating enough  jing and qi to help .

To Buddhism ,  Grinding-a -brick-so-as-to-make-a-mirror type of meditation is shallow and a waste of lifetime , at least we need to go deep enough to attain a stop of  breathing ( after it , hopefully , is the rise of  embryonic breathing..).

The Buddhist solution  is difficult but unique, always gives me unexpected ecstasy,  but it seems not appropriate for me , a Taoist , to explicate it here .

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 4

On 16.10.2017 at 8:31 PM, Mia said:

Has anything similar ruined relationships or friendships with you?

After I started practicing regularly, I changed my way of life. And gradually I became less likely to communicate with my friends, because it was no longer interesting to spend my time like I did before. But there is also a positive, I continue to communicate only with the closest people with whom I have something in common, and in the same way I have improved relations with my relatives. And the others go in a different direction, so it seems to me harmonious that I stopped communicating with many old acquaintances.

• Like 3

:D Hahaha!!!

This is SO TRUE!

Living with Taoist means self-perfectioning everyday.
Not everyone can actually handle this.
Thank you for the topic

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DaoKeeper said:

:D Hahaha!!!

This is SO TRUE!

Living with Taoist means self-perfectioning everyday.
Not everyone can actually handle this.
Thank you for the topic

Yes it is so.
For a person engaged in self-improvement, it is could be unpossible to simply be with SOMEone. But there must be a suitable person   - by energy and by internal aspirations. I think it's not so easy to find the right person for love, but meeting with him can magically happen if you go in the right direction with following your heart

A taoist is the authentic tao.. the person of tao and self emergence.. emptiness in motion and passing transience.. transient principles pasted along the Dao line.. the bum so to speak.. is humbleness.. sitting zazen.. full or half lotus.. sitting et all..

Makes good use of the bum.. both the man and begger.. and the position itself.

In no limit holdem we are allowed to take control ofbthe tao.. with reads of the opponents.. and insights into the cards..

The taoist can see through anything (keter,crown chakra)

Clearness and clarity.. are well recommended in the tao.. but so is everything and nothing.. just categories in the mind.. just the pure tao itself..

The kindness of ma'@ is weighted in the tao.. the karmic balancer Anubis.. is a taoist as well.. Amun Ra with the sun.. and Ra with the Moon!

Excellent tangibility.. tangent and tandent.. in the way of the tao.. which is the taoist.. in a suit which is his appearence and personality..

We are all wearing a suit of personality in the Tao.. and idiosyncrasies are like vibrating strings.. from the firmament above(transcendental meditation - Chochmah) and the filament below.. which connects to all potential and memory.. the absolute zero.. but suited well in the tao..suited well in the tao.. is our comparison to each other in ego.. and its in the ego.. that we express ourself.. that release into emotion(bass metals) is the self experiencing.. 

We are all just the culmination of our experiences.. and that is our awareness of the tao(the tree of life).. we kmow both good and evil.. and it is a very ripe fruit to bite.. the alterance of consciousness.. showing depth and density.. and beyond here  is where we get secret societies that have been teaching spiritual truths for ages.

The druids and Stone Henge! The ideal quality of the circle.. which is a perfect diametrical expansion from a single point.. which is us.. the conscious person.. and choice station.. the singularity.. is you at highest mind which is both noble and true..

You have to realize your place as consciousness...which is like a tipping tree...blowing by the wind.. its so abstract that we can inject love or life into our veins or branches.. the situational life algorithm.. is the nature of growth.. which is aligned with life and light.. suits for similarities and differences..

We share alike DNA but will always be a bit different than each other.. its one of the reasons that makes life so enjoyable.. suit.. zero point functioning via strings.. reverberating in eternity.. which is based on now past and future principles.. the firmhost (tree of life) and the tao..

The truth is the tao.. and that is absolute.. the prism of experience.. radiology and the colors ofvthe rainbow show the depth of meaning.. 

These colors are in between, just like emptiness and nothing, the black and white spectrum.. white being end and black beggining.. yin and yang.. Zen and the fortress of creativity!

Beauty abstracted is still beauty..

Life abstracted is just an idea

Tao extracted is a carapace.. the quality of being full and encapsulated.. surrounded by emptiness and nothing..

The great black and white distraction.. distortion.. is only that way unless you can find the alchemy inside of the circle of yin and yang which is the tao..

A perfect performance for a perfectionist..

The tao is something we have to learn.. as a way of living and learning.. The knowledge of Good and Evil.. is the knowing of what seems off and what seems on.. in meaning and divine unity.. sublime wit and prophecy.. I predict in seven years the world will be a utopia.. its like a trumpet.. if we play it properly it could(yechud) be true!

The meta dynasty of time is in monastic principles only.. which means the Eye and you philosophy.. we are the makeup of our experience and that is tao.. the riverbed and the fresh piano or should I say Pino of wine.. that we can all bask in the silieness of time and achievment! Plato and the solids.. And the hidden forms of Jung! The metaphor of the cave of peace which we have come from.. and releases Doves of union and August.. white meta potential.. the ad hoc governance of the self over the self and other!

The highest tao therefore is knowledge.. which is the unity of tao we seek.. Christ be with you.. and may the peace of August find you hugging your brother on the sand of destiny.. The two hands of Adam and Eve.. the feelings of Colin Mochhrie.. the laughing bursts of energy of the fool in the tarot.. and the delicate faith to step off a mountain.. and float in mid air betweens the Heavens and Earth!

• Like 1

On 12/27/2017 at 4:57 AM, Pavel Karavaev said:

After I started practicing regularly, I changed my way of life. And gradually I became less likely to communicate with my friends, because it was no longer interesting to spend my time like I did before. But there is also a positive, I continue to communicate only with the closest people with whom I have something in common, and in the same way I have improved relations with my relatives. And the others go in a different direction, so it seems to me harmonious that I stopped communicating with many old acquaintances.

Totally THIS^^^^

For a long time I thought it was just something that went along with getting older and wiser. But maybe being a practicing Taoist accelerates, or even just enables the “wiser” aspects. Everyone gets older, but not everyone gets wiser. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wake2Sleep said:

For a long time I thought it was just something that went along with getting older and wiser. But maybe being a practicing Taoist accelerates, or even just enables the “wiser” aspects. Everyone gets older, but not everyone gets wiser. 

Yes, in my opinion, the souls of people grow up more slowly than bodies. Mature souls can often be found in elderly people.
But I think when a person changes, he left behind the things that does not corresponds to him anymore. Thus, the circle of human communication changes naturally.

• Like 1

On 29.12.2017 at 0:50 PM, Pavel Karavaev said:

For a person engaged in self-improvement, it is could be unpossible to simply be with SOMEone

Yes, however Daoists are magic folks. ^_^
We can help our partner to grow up, to develop inner qualities and accelerate self-perfectioning.

So living with the daoist is a challenge, however I think that is worth it :wub:

On 05.01.2018 at 11:50 AM, DaoKeeper said:

Yes, however Daoists are magic folks. ^_^
We can help our partner to grow up, to develop inner qualities and accelerate self-perfectioning.

So living with the daoist is a challenge, however I think that is worth it :wub:

Yes it is.
But all the same, initially a person needs to have a desire to grow and develop together.

Otherwise, in case of wrong choice, a person will  contrary pull the Daoist one person down towards the usual common man.

Therefore, I think that it is not right to be just with somewho. But ofcouse it is just my humble opinion. 

Sign in to follow this