Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

SHEN TRANSMISSION

4 hours ago, rainbowvein said:

what does charging another person with qi have to do with shen? 

If you don't have shen energy you can't do that to another person. Do you see the shock of the guy when he sees what happens with the bits of paper? He literally jumps. Plus the energy is going from the UDT to the LDT, then being projected and collected back in the LDT.

I have the top of my head open and can draw spiritual energy down to the LDT and have telekinesis and anti-gravity abilities too atm!

When I do moving of yin and yang my T-shirt ripples and my eyelashes and hair on my head move about too. On the way up it's warm magnetic energy and when my hand gets to my face the energy between hand and the surrounding area of my head is all static so then when my hand moves downward it feels like I'm pulling static (electric) cobwebs down from above my head inside a big magnetic field!

So as I was saying drew's pretty much right about everything. That's where I learned all this stuff.

What is funny is no one is interested. Here I get treated like an idiot and in face to face situations NOT ONE PERSON IS INTERESTED EITHER. TO COIN A PHRASE -- HILARIOUS!

EDIT: Actually I meant eyebrows not eyelashes LOL

Edited by Aletheia

2 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Here I get treated like an idiot

33 minutes ago, rainbowvein said:

BTW, there is no shen displayed in that video.

1 hour ago, rainbowvein said:

No, not treating you like an idiot. We just differ in each of our understanding of the spiritual world.

Literally what you see in the video can not be done without shen energy. I know from personal experience. The guy in the video couldn't even feel the energy so knew nothing about it until the paper started jumping about.

Why do you think I'm wrong, what would you expect to see if there were what you think is real shen energy?

Edited by Aletheia

43 minutes ago, rainbowvein said:

The energy that I see above is best described as jing energy. You can do some mighty interesting things when you direct jing energy. :)

No there's shen energy there, jing and chi are warm energies with electrostatic too. But shen energy is both more subtle, from mundane perspectives, more powerful and magnetic. If that were not the case, with its being less obvious from mundane realities, Western Science would know all about it, but as the energy is rarely felt it's totally off the radar.

Edited by Aletheia

Yeah, so qi as a mixture of jing, chi and shen precedes everything known and manifest to man. It's not just energy, but information, cosmic intelligence, memory, space, time, spirit, forces etc.

Edited by Aletheia

7 hours ago, Aletheia said:

I have the top of my head open and can draw spiritual energy down to the LDT and have telekinesis and anti-gravity abilities too atm!

What is funny is no one is interested. Here I get treated like an idiot and in face to face situations NOT ONE PERSON IS INTERESTED EITHER. TO COIN A PHRASE -- HILARIOUS 

You can always make videos. 

Tape yourself doing a healing session, and let the patient talk about it afterwards (do a Clyman). 

Or have scientists and medical doctors present while doing stuff that breaks the laws of Newtonian physics (JC style). 

That would draw attention to you. Your thread would have thousands of replies and your inbox would be filled with PM's. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rainbowvein said:

The energy that I see above is best described as jing energy. You can do some mighty interesting things when you direct jing energy. :)

agree.

i'm interested in discussion.

i think it is not internal energy, because other wise these pieces would have the feeling of consciousness and not like a aftereffect of a shock.

How does "fa qi" translate? 

He have to tense up everytime he does something, from that my guess would be a jing based tech. 

Cool though,  too bad he is dead. 

Isn't this similar to the Mo Pai thing? The teacher transfers energy, and then the student can look cool as well? 

The way the student moved his hand, reminded me of when I played with Lin Kong Jin, ages ago. 

Edited by Mudfoot
Added sentence

With the above video, maybe ask yourself why the little pieces of paper sit on another piece of paper and not directly the table itself. Or, for those who are not familiar with static effects, simply rub a blown up ballon on your head.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jeff said:

With the above video, maybe ask yourself why the little pieces of paper sit on another piece of paper and not directly the table itself. Or, for those who are not familiar with static effects, simply rub a blown up ballon on your head.

My thoughts exactly, but it doesn't explain the shock.. or does it?, ie static shock, yet it seems more controlled.  There are masters who can 'shock' you, or so I understand.  We are bio-electric creatures. 

Nor does it being reproducible mean in my eyes that the man isn't a master and worthy of studying from. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, thelerner said:

My thoughts exactly, but it doesn't explain the shock.. or does it?, ie static shock, yet it seems more controlled.  There are masters who can 'shock' you, or so I understand.  We are bio-electric creatures. 

Nor does it being reproducible mean in my eyes that the man isn't a master and worthy of studying from. 

Ask the master to do that trick again with putting the paper pieces directly on the table, and see what (doesn’t) happen. Or, visit any good 5th grade science fair and meet many such masters. The key to being able to do it is having very dry hands (and dry environment), any claminess (or direct contact with the table) and the charge breaks down.

I don't have interest in the video although I watched.

its not meant to be offensive toward the person who may be interested in the video.

I am having to take a crash course in baffles for attic ventilation.

removing old insulation because of condensation on attic walls

and replace with sheetrock.

chop wood and carry water....

I am not spending time on a meditation cushion

while I am restructuring a home built in 1900.

if you want a tingle you are welcome to hang out with my electrician while he removes an old fuse box......

Edited by sagebrush

If 12year olds can do it,  I should try it out. 

If an established master felt it was important to show this, it would do wonders with my rep if I could do this as a party trick. 

Right when I said he was shocked I didn't mean like an electric shock. I meant he was shocked by what he saw with his eyes. You can tell he's not feeling the energy by the way he's moving his hand.

Maybe people don't know but the "standard model" is BS, just geeks playing around in theoretical space. So the fact that paper might help is neither here nor there. Probably something else people are not getting is the energy comes from direct experience with the divine.

So if you're not impressed by tricks and don't want those abilities then you might as well forget about authentic spiritual experiences too and just go hardcore New Age instead!

Edited by Aletheia

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Ask the master to do that trick again with putting the paper pieces directly on the table, and see what (doesn’t) happen. Or, visit any good 5th grade science fair and meet many such masters. The key to being able to do it is having very dry hands (and dry environment), any claminess (or direct contact with the table) and the charge breaks down.

In your thread you posted the other day you are claiming your friend has achieved something that would put all our favourite gurus to shame. Now you're talking about scientific "laws" as if they really mean something.

#justanotherdayatdaobums

Edited by Aletheia

there is a logical issue about how you limit yourself? why not the table rise?

Same issue is with the banana slicing and John Chang.

The movements are just gimmics..or you have mind view of complex modeling system where you use your hand as a mouse and keyboard to model out what you want to do???

Edited by allinone

Sign in to follow this