Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

Nice Dream

I will share something with you something.

Once with Glenn we did some void meditations and we made heads disappear in front of group of people. now we where taught that is just dissolving into void into a Dzogchen or Mushin State. I remember both Glenn and I did it and there where a few other in room who watched.

I can not say whether it relates to Kun lun or not cause i do not train Max's method but

the effect of what we did is very real.

It also happens to folks who practice a lot of Chod ritual & higher up Mandala Practices.

Possibilities are endless. And the More in tune you are with Nature the better the flow.

Peace

Santiago

Hmm Im by no means expert, but it does seem possible it does relate somewhat, because if kunlun is not yin chi, not yang chi, but "vaccum" primordial wuji 0? then it plugs into the void...emptiness is form, form is emptiness termas.

I am training Kunlun level 1 for 30 min each evening from the book. I think K1 is the simplest, easiest, fastest Kan and Li practice available and for only 20$ is the cheapest. It's true is not the complete system. For a complete system one needs a Grounding practice which connects to Earth energy, a meditation practice which connects to Heaven energy and a Kan & Li practice which blends the two. I think standing meditation - embracing the tree - and emptiness meditation added to any kan & li practice is all someone needs for spiritual development
Interesting, cuz I think I started spontaneously doing some Kan & Li combination this morning while doing K1.

Anyhow, I like Santiago's input here. I don't see what's wrong with giving another perspective and some more background on Max?

Even if Max "BS's" 20%, he's still a vastly higher level than 99%+ of us, so what does it really matter? Not saying that he does or even has to...but even if he did...it would effectively make no "real" difference to most of us. I still immensely enjoy all his teachings and have a ridiculous amount I can still learn from him.

That said, I don't get the sense that he is BSing the vast majority of the time. He seems to be pretty simply matter-of-fact and casual about all his mind-bending stories.

I just got back from the Kunlun seminar in Los Angeles. I saw a couple of Tao Bum guys there. It was quite a crowd. I think maybe about 80 to 100 people were attending the seminar. Max mentioned at the lecture last night that another student had achieved Golden Dragon body so that makes 3 now. The last one only had been studying for 5 months. I spoke to Kan, his first student who achieved the golden dragon body state and he mentioned that he was at Starbucks drinking a cup of coffee and his arm disappeared. He said people started pointing at him. He also told me that he was on a train and he had his arm against the wall and it went through it. He said everyone also again started pointing at him. He told me that Max taught him a special practice so his body would quit disappearing and that he could stay in this world.

Craig

Damn, another one? And only after 5 months? Who was that? :blink:

And was it someone older with a longer alchemical background - or a young nooby with perhaps less ingrained blockages?

And damn, really wild story about Kan!!! Hadn't heard about da latest incident on the train! :o Does he only do KL1 & RP, btw? Or also KL2, 3, etc?

Santiago - You made your own heads disappear? What exactly caused that or transformation does that represent?

Edited by vortex

Santiago - You made your own heads disappear? What exactly caused that or transformation does that represent?

Working with the void and hyper stimulating all the void centers with prana.

• Like 1

Are you saying that it is not that difficult to make body parts disapear? That it isnt a particularly advanced practise?

At what level were you people when you made your heads disapear? If it's possible to say, I think we would all like some perspective on this!

Well... I didn't have anyone put their arm through me but in front of group & mirror head was gone nothing but Void.

Basically if you know how to work with the Void you can dissolve into it pretty nicely.

Glenn was big into this and also "bilocation".

Peace

Santiago

Well... I didn't have anyone put their arm through me but in front of group & mirror head was gone nothing but Void.

Basically if you know how to work with the Void you can dissolve into it pretty nicely.

Peace

Santiago

and how does it feel? physically

mentally

emotionally..

I used to fantasize when I was a kid abour running on air, levitating and moving through solid objects..

will you have som time to enjoy this when you master this or will you be past such playful childish levels?

and how does it feel? physically

mentally

emotionally..

I used to fantasize when I was a kid abour running on air, levitating and moving through solid objects..

will you have som time to enjoy this when you master this or will you be past such playful childish levels?

i prefer to do healing on Mother earth, My family, loved ones, friends, and those in need.

If as a side effect i body part disappears...cool. What ever the Creator/Universe wants I let it do through me.

I do still experiment and play with energy and siddhis but its not my priority.

I am more inclined to see my kids play with energy. I was happy to see my 8 year old transmit chi to a light bulb and throw it against concrete wall & concrete floor seven times and the light bulb remained unbroken.

I think its great to see kids do this sort of thing and also know how to heal.

My kids where not picked on once this year. They used their energy work to prevent any issues both with students & teachers.

Siddhis = Let them be :D If they are there COOL, If they are not COOL.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

i prefer to do healing on Mother earth, My family, loved ones, friends, and those in need.

If as a side effect i body part disappears...cool. What ever the Creator/Universe wants I let it do through me.

I do still experiment and play with energy and siddhis but its not my priority.

I am more inclined to see my kids play with energy. I was happy to see my 8 year old transmit chi to a light bulb and throw it against concrete wall & concrete floor seven times and the light bulb remained unbroken.

I think its great to see kids do this sort of thing and also know how to heal.

My kids where not picked on once this year. They used their energy work to prevent any issues both with students & teachers.

Siddhis = Let them be :D If they are there COOL, If they are not COOL.

Peace

Santiago

Yes, I was talking about not being in the head just letting it happen. Let it play. Love and thank you Beautiful to hear about your kids. It could be exiting to learn more from you Vajrasattva.

Edited by rain

Yes, I was talking about not being in the head just letting it happen. Let it play. Love and thank you Beautiful to hear about your kids. It could be exiting to learn more from you Vajrasattva.

Kids are GREAT! especially when they play with energy.

Vajrasattva,

I have 8 and 5 year olds and have noticed that they would be better at all this than I am: from general happiness and spontaneity to greater flexibility and energy sensitivity and likely stronger healing abilities especially if they were to actually practice a little. I'm pretty sure that this would be the case for all their little friends too.

My take on it is to show my 8 year old a practice or two here and there, but pretty much leave it at that. As they get older and if they have any interest in this sort of thing we could go from there.

I'd love to hear your philosophy about all this.

Your pal,

Yoda

Peace

Santiago

What exactly do you mean by bilocation and how did he do that?

Was he physically in 2 places at once like body doubles? Astral-projected? Soul-travelled?

Was he physically visible to and witnessed by others in multiple places at the same time?

And what was the purpose of it...besides just for the fun of it? :D

Edited by vortex

Santiago,

Making your head disappear sounds like an extraordinary feat beyond the realms of physics. If you can do this you would make headlines around the world instantly. Are you actually saying that to the naked eye your head simply becomes invisible? Don't get me wrong, I've felt my body disappear and dissolve in Kan and Li and other meditations, but for it to physically just disappear and becomes invisible is outside the realm of possibility. Do you actually mean this or are you talking in metaphors?

If you actually mean your head disappears please make a short video with a digital camera of you doing it in front of a mirror and then post it to this site. Would love to see it.

Thanks,

JH

I'm also curious to hear if anyone thinks that encouraging kids to have an actual practice has any merit. My daughter easily picked up on simple practices like Kunlun, Reiki and prayer, but she wouldn't get very far with anything that requires any concentration (then again, neither does her daddy! :lol: ) and she only on occasion would think to practice anything.

Also, there's the whole subject of massaging/energy working on kids... if there's nothing really out of balance with them, is there any point to doing that?

And assuming you have a kid who has some interest in practicing, is that healthy mentally and physically for them? It could really make it hard for them to fit in with society possibly. Then again, it might help create some nice habits for later on in life like Vajrasattva teaching his kids to get along better with their peers obviously has applicability down the road.

Right now, I'll tell my daughter about things and maybe practice together once in a blue moon but pretty much just drop it for the most part.

be very careful with getting children to do some of these things--their chakras and energy bodies are still Developing and are not ready for large amounts of energy--not a good idea unless they a very advanced--and dont feed them pork or red meat if they are advanced

Edited by Jedi777

be very careful with getting children to do some of these things--their chakras and energy bodies are still Developing and are not ready for large amounts of energy--not a good idea unless they a very advanced--and dont feed them pork or red meat if they are advanced

Jedi.....

Yes i am aware of these things. As are they too. they have their little practice and stay very grounded with soccer, Music, Arts & crafts & Pencak Silat training.

you should come visit one day and seem my kids : )

They have been blessed by some of the most powerful Lamas both in Bon & Nyingma. I will give you example, the have mantras they where given by these lamas when they where 4 & 5 they never chant them if you ask them too they can recite them in tibetan no problem. One lama gave them a special empowerment for their brain development this lama has a siddhi where he can memorize in his ajna 500 pages of sanskrit a day. He is known in tibet as the keeper & Library of sacred texts incase they ever get destroyed physically. Anyhow this lama gave my kids special empowerments. Also they spent a lot of time around Glenn Morris when he was still alive. They received empowerment from Wu weizhao. I work on them daily and keep them "clean" etherically".

My one year old does actual healing with hands on the other kids and mom & dad. She walked at 9 months and can read a bit and can do things most kids do at 2 or 3 she is only 1.

If you take care of your kids and nurture them with chi and positive energies they will be just fine. People have been doing that for centuries. The key is to know when to let them be & to not OVER LOAD them let them grow naturally with in the energy. Like you would water a plant and not flood it. Take out the dead leaves etc. Tender the soil etc.

They eat good home cooked food for the most part. And the food is always taken care of energetically.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

very cool--but I was mostly speaking in general I figured you were taking taking care and doing things like that

sounds like some very blessed children!!

very cool--but I was mostly speaking in general I figured you were taking taking care and doing things like that

sounds like some very blessed children!!

Thanks bro they are! : )

yeah in general you are right. You have to have a certain level of training and grounding and also connection to the crown & heart to know what is best for them and to allow the Creator/Universe to work through you to your family etc. You know this i am sure as it is in Pranic healing.

Itis big deal in Bonpo to work towards the enlightenement of your Mom/Dad, Brother/Sister, Daughters/Son, Uncles/Aunts, Grand father/Grand mother & even the deceased.

peace

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva

Itis big deal in Bonpo to work towards the enlightenment of your Mom/Dad, Brother/Sister, Daughters/Son, Uncles/Aunts, Grand father/Grand mother & even the deceased.

This is a very interesting subject!

I guess that ties in to how family members inherit the same family ghosts/issues/etc. It certainly seems to be the case in my family that each generation has healed a bit more than the last, thus providing a better platform for advancing the cause.

Then add in the possibility of the same soul reincarnating into the same DNA line. Then add in the fact that all humans are essentially cousins when you go back not that far.

I've also heard it said that we are working towards the enlightenment of our descendants as well.

Back to kids, I definitely have the sense that kids and pets are doing all the heavy lifting in terms of alchemical work in family and society and pretty much keeping the show running. But somehow when kids turn into teenagers parents go insane. I'm not 100% sure why that is. In any case, the parents lose the benefit of the children's presence and they get cut off. Hopefully they have a dog or cat around at least.

I think there will always be a generational gap, but I don't think there has to be any generational fracturing, though.

Santiago,

Making your head disappear sounds like an extraordinary feat beyond the realms of physics. If you can do this you would make headlines around the world instantly. Are you actually saying that to the naked eye your head simply becomes invisible? Don't get me wrong, I've felt my body disappear and dissolve in Kan and Li and other meditations, but for it to physically just disappear and becomes invisible is outside the realm of possibility. Do you actually mean this or are you talking in metaphors?

If you actually mean your head disappears please make a short video with a digital camera of you doing it in front of a mirror and then post it to this site. Would love to see it.

Thanks,

JH

Hello again Santiago,

The current discussion on children is important and obviously should be continued, but I'm still curious about the above issue.

I'm a very open-minded individual, but to just nonchalantly say that one can make one's head disappear as if one was simply washing the dishes or taking out the trash is something that has to be called out on. I totally appreciate your input and information on this board, but to not bat an eye over such a claim is a bit too much to take.

Again, no disrespect to your practices or teachers is intended whatsoever. I'm just calling it as I see it.

Until I witnessed this first hand or shown some video or photo evidence of this, I find such discussion to be suspect at the very least.

Best,

Jonah

Hello again Santiago,

The current discussion on children is important and obviously should be continued, but I'm still curious about the above issue.

I'm a very open-minded individual, but to just nonchalantly say that one can make one's head disappear as if one was simply washing the dishes or taking out the trash is something that has to be called out on. I totally appreciate your input and information on this board, but to not bat an eye over such a claim is a bit too much to take.

Again, no disrespect to your practices or teachers is intended whatsoever. I'm just calling it as I see it.

Until I witnessed this first hand or shown some video or photo evidence of this, I find such discussion to be suspect at the very least.

Best,

Jonah

Non taken...as a native american told me once... You see what you want to see :D As for dissolving in to the void. When you resonate and open up the void centers your energy level and energy make up makes a "Shift" those that can see will see you as void or "dissolved". There are advanced practices for this sort of thing like Chod, trek chod & tsogyal & phowa. I am sure Taoism has its ways as well however i am more versed in the tibetan/Shaman approach but that is just me.

Like I said I never tried to go through a wall nor do i care too. For that matter nor do i care to make my self disappear in public unless i need to. Being in the field of executive protection and soon Law enforcement there is a time and place to be a ninja and make ones Aura & energy and body disappear. But it aint all the time...

Hope this helps you. If our MAIN goal is to disapear than I think we miss the point of this energy work and spiritual path.

Its just a side a effect.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

Non taken...as a native american told me once... You see what you want to see :D As for dissolving in to the void. When you resonate and open up the void centers your energy level and energy make up makes a "Shift" those that can see will see you as void or "dissolved". There are advanced practices for this sort of thing like Chod, trek chod & tsogyal & phowa. I am sure Taoism has its ways as well however i am more versed in the tibetan/Shaman approach but that is just me.

Like I said I never tried to go through a wall nor do i care too. For that matter nor do i care to make my self disappear in public unless i need to. Being in the field of executive protection and soon Law enforcement there is a time and place to be a ninja and make ones Aura & energy and body disappear. But it aint all the time...

Hope this helps you. If our MAIN goal is to disapear than I think we miss the point of this energy work and spiritual path.

Its just a side a effect.

Peace

Santiago

"the field of executive protection and soon Law enforcement" are side effects?

ALLRIGHT

as you see this is all quite clear as mud to me.

sigh

<< Being in the field of executive protection and soon Law enforcement there is a time and place to be a ninja and make ones Aura & energy and body disappear. But it aint all the time...>>

Meaning my day job has been executive protection bodyguard & now soon Law enforcement.

There are times when you need to disappear and or give the illusion of that is what i meant.

"Target Denial".

Edited by Vajrasattva