Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

9 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Still doesn't mean anything to me.  More hints?

Me either. I am wondering if @SHINTO is sending coded messages?

:unsure:

• Like 2

Well he highlighted a part of the map...which is China.

3 8 9 14 1     then placed 5 numbers in the header.

C H I N A                     (also five letters)

• Like 5

and...if you number the alphabet... a=1, b=2 etc.. .3=c, 8=h, 9=i, 14=n, 1=a.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Then what connection do the dark gray areas have to 3 8 9 14 1 ?

1 18 5 1 20

19  6

4 5 19 9 18 5 4

9 14 6 12 21 5 14 3 5,

16 5 18 8 1 16 19?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Whats that in English? 

That's the problem with all you whippersnappers.

You want everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Well, it aint gonna happen I tell ya.

1=A  2=B 3=C  Go ahead kid, make my day.

grumpy-clint.jpg

• Like 6

1 18 5 1 20    19 6   4 5 19 18 5 4    9 14 6 12 21 5 14 3 5  16 5 18 8 1 16 19

A r  e a  t       s   f    d e s    r  e  d    I   n   f   l   u  e  n  c  e   p e   r  h a  p    s

9   8 1 22 5  20 15  20 9 13 5

12 15 12

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cold said:

9   8 1 22 5  20 15  20 9 13 5

12 15 12

9   8 1 22 5  20 15  13 21 3 8 20 9 13 5

12 15 12

13 5  20 15 15!

12 15 12 15 12

• Like 1

I would think the Japanese might consider themselves not to be part of China's sphere of influence ... 

George Friedman and Jacob L. Shapiro

One of Geopolitical Futures’ most controversial forecasts is that by 2040, Japan will rise as East Asia’s leading power. Many readers often ask for an explanation of the logic in this forecast. They understand that GPF is bearish on China. And while some readers may disagree on that point, they usually see that the reasoning is sound and that China will face serious problems in coming years… problems that will strain the Communist Party’s rule.

Japan, however, seems a bridge too far. Its population is less than a tenth of China’s size (and it’s not just aging but shrinking). Japan also has a debt-to-GDP ratio over 229%. So, how is it that Japan will emerge in the next 25 years as East Asia’s most powerful country?

Edited by Stosh

Apparently they are part of SE Asia  ...   the dark grey area  ?  

Shinto  (as well as his recent name  change after he claimed some silly Shinto stuff here and I steered him right  and then became fascinated with it ) .  Has given up responding to anyone about his 'stuff' .  I suppose, if you never respond, you can never be further embarrassed .

He does like playing kindy numerological games though and putting up cryptic messages and images that pretend esoteric knowledge  vaguely hinted at through layers and veils of 'Shinto obscurity'  ... but alas ,   even this post will not draw him out  ;)

Numerology ?  Nah .... its just converting place names to number strings  via letter makeup based on corrupt western 'new age '  'numerology' with a twist on the 'Qabbalah of 9 Chambers '  (single digits ) .  Which is rather pointless, using English, as it isn't a 'sacred language' .

' Sacred languages' are those whose letters also indicate a numerical value,  not letters that are given a value .

For example in Hebrew, you wanted to write  1   you wrote a letter - aleph , and aleph, by itself means 'means'   an  ox .  You cant do that with English ;   what is a  ' G '  .... a letter , that's it ,  In Hebrew it is also a number and signifies 'camel' .

' Numerology '  .... p  f  f  f  t  ! 

English ?   Its a good language for doing commerce with , not for esoterica .

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rene said:

9   8 1 22 5  20 15  13 21 3 8 20 9 13 5

12 15 12

13 5  20 15 15!

12 15 12 15 12

B   I  √ u   Ru / 16  ? 

( I gave that problem to year 10 class.  it took them a bit , until  one by one  ..... 

Hey !  .... WTF ?  ... ' You baaaad   teacher ! '       :D  ) 

• Like 1

lol I haven't had my ID checked in years; now its like the young guys are just fannin' for tips. :lol:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Nungali said:

Apparently they are part of SE Asia  ...   the dark grey area  ?  

Shinto  (as well as his recent name  change after he claimed some silly Shinto stuff here and I steered him right  and then became fascinated with it ) .  Has given up responding to anyone about his 'stuff' .  I suppose, if you never respond, you can never be further embarrassed .

He does like playing kindy numerological games though and putting up cryptic messages and images that pretend esoteric knowledge  vaguely hinted at through layers and veils of 'Shinto obscurity'  ... but alas ,   even this post will not draw him out  ;)

Numerology ?  Nah .... its just converting place names to number strings  via letter makeup based on corrupt western 'new age '  'numerology' with a twist on the 'Qabbalah of 9 Chambers '  (single digits ) .  Which is rather pointless, using English, as it isn't a 'sacred language' .

' Sacred languages' are those whose letters also indicate a numerical value,  not letters that are given a value .

For example in Hebrew, you wanted to write  1   you wrote a letter - aleph , and aleph, by itself means 'means'   an  ox .  You cant do that with English ;   what is a  ' G '  .... a letter , that's it ,  In Hebrew it is also a number and signifies 'camel' .

' Numerology '  .... p  f  f  f  t  ! 

English ?   Its a good language for doing commerce with , not for esoterica .

3 +8+9+14+1=35

35 is 555

A chinese guy named Mao

Smoked 555

State-Express-555-EU-made.jpg

Fuzzi logic☺

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:26 AM, rene said:

lol I haven't had my ID checked in years; now its like the young guys are just fannin' for tips. :lol:

:)   Good old  'Nan'  (none of ours 'Nan'  but an elderly friend that would baby sit so we could party out )  ....  she had nice long hair and still a trim curvy shape .... from the back ... the front weren't too good .... pushing towards 80 and more teeth gone than not.  She told me she loved this  ;    Young men  walking behind her  would wolf whistle  and call out to her, so she would slow down until they got close enough , then suddenly turn around at face them , and in a loud cackly  crone voice  ;   "  'Ello Darling, what you up you?  "

And watch their facial and body reactions   :D   

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SHINTO said:

3 +8+9+14+1=35

35 is 555

A chinese guy named Mao

Smoked 555

State-Express-555-EU-made.jpg

Fuzzi logic☺

He also ate'  red cooked pork belly'  every day , and claimed its what made him and most of China strong   .... well, it did enable him to swim the Yangtze  River ;

Image result for Chairman Mao swims the Yangzi River

There he is , 4 up and 7 across  ;)   -  to start making 'Chairman Mao's braised pork belly, first fry 1/2 lb sugar with 1/2 lb pork fat  next  ....    http://www.asiandumplingtips.com/2009/12/-chairman-maos-redcooked-pork-belly-recipe-hong-shao-rou.html 

... great breakfast ... then smoke a pack of 555 .

If you want better correspondences I recommend   777   -  Liber  vel Prolegomena Symbolica Ad Systemam Sceptico-Mysticæ Viæ Explicandæ, Fundamentum Hieroglyphicum Sanctissimorum Scientiæ Summæ   ;) 

https://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib777/table-i

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this