Stigweard

Haiku Chain

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, manitou said:

 

 

End up in the drink,

the fly fought for his dear life

with his head submerged

 

 

with his head submerged
the pope blessed himself, a drunk

and an umbrella

 

Edited by Mark Foote
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mark Foote said:

 

with his head submerged
the pope blessed himself, a drunk

and an umbrella

 

 

and an umbrella

really tripped me up today

dancing on raindrops

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, steve said:

 

and an umbrella

really tripped me up today

dancing on raindrops

 

dancing on raindrops

drawing on a grain of rice

Temple Street, Hong Kong

Edited by C T
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, C T said:

 

dancing on raindrops

drawing on a grain of rice

Temple Street, Hong Kong

 

Temple Street, Hong Kong,

Saint Germain des Pres, Paris,

all things human...  bye.  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2021 at 5:02 PM, Taomeow said:

 

Temple Street, Hong Kong,

Saint Germain des Pres, Paris,

all things human...  bye.  

 

all things human…  bye

Great Mother recycles us

when the rental ends

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2021 at 12:04 AM, steve said:

 

all things human…  bye

Great Mother recycles us

when the rental ends

 

 

 

when the rental ends

visiting next door, this cat...

heedless of manners

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites