Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

According to this dream, I should be practicing Tai Chi???

I have this strange dream few weeks ago.  I dream that I was practicing Pole Standing Tai Chi...in a place where I should not be doing.  That was how I felt.  Somehow, I was with another student and there was a teacher in front of us.  I didn't get to see his face or who this teacher was or if he was an immortal.  What happened was that I felt the chi moving in my arms.  In a way that the chi was shifting weight on my arms from left to right.  Giving the sense of motion of titling my body from right up left down and left up and right down.  I was rocking from left to right and right to left like I was on a boat.  I felt this movement in the dream.  I am pretty sure my actual body was experiencing this sensation as I was dreaming this scene.  Then, the scene changed.  Now, I found my arms were in front of me, in front of my upper dan tien.  My wrists were bend and the palms facing outward.  Again, I sensed my chi was moving in my arms now and slowly being projected like waves.  My arms were moving like before doing the Pole Standing Tai Chi.  Moving right up and left down and left up and right down.  Throughout the entire dream sequences, I felt this rocking sensation the whole time....

Anyway, I just picked up two books by master Waysun Liao, "Tai Chi Classic" and "Restoring Your Life Energy...."

And probably would begin to practice Tai Chi....  :)  :)  It would blow my mind if I could make great progress from the book....

• Like 4

In some systems/lineages, this sort of experience is not uncommon but it is not often talked about outside those systems because it... Well...  It sounds nutty.

Not to people who have experienced it, though.

The separation between dreamtime and waketime is an illusion but it is a persistent one.

Watch for a teacher to present himself or herself.

• Like 4

Heheheh...well, I need to find a place to practice.  Hopefully somewhere outside and not too many people.  By the beach area..... 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this