Sign in to follow this  
Dioni

Magnetic Mat to improve meditation results

Hello everyone,

Do you know about the use of magnets in the mat to improve the sitting practice?

I just read it in a longemen pai blog written by a member called Ken that was part of this forum few years before, here is a quote:

He [Wang Liping] has invented (or discovered/rediscovered?) the group daigong method. Which is essentially a way to harness the power of the combined qi field of a group of people who do the practice together. Note that this is not he same as normal group meditation because you need someone who knows how to daigong, who can control and tune the qi field appropriately to do the job (But normal group practice is still definitely better than doing it on one's own). As an example, say there are 20 students and an instructor who is capable of daigong-ing. Then the tuned qi field will be like 20 people helping you to cultivate at the same time. If this is multiplied by the "boost factor" of using a specially designed magnetic-patterned sitting mat and special technique such as Star Formation practice.

Would be great to have this "boosted" mat or reproduce it just by buying magnets and place them in a right pattern to create the right energetic field. Any comment or suggestions about this will be appreciated!

• Like 2

I use magnets during every meditation and have researched this technique for years and different arrangements of north south on the body and have found that the effects are very physically noticeable. I use 2 2" x 2" neodymium magnet cylinders that I bought off of amazon for $40 each. Be careful not to get your fingers in between the magnets at close proximity or you'll lose the fingers. 

For a stronger Yin field which is the psychic, telekinesis outward dark field place a magnet south face up beneath you either at your feet for seated or under the anus for seated and north face down above your head. For a stronger Yang field do the reverse of both magnets. 

I have tried many arrangements with sometimes as many as 12 magnets around me in different formations and these 2 arrangements although simple produce the most recognizable effects. Meaning the chi will be felt circulating through your body whether you try to or not. This simple addition of using magnets has profoundly changed and empowered my meditation sessions with some very obvious supernatural side effects. I could go into the why and theory of it all but it would bore anybody and we're all after the results anyways right? Good luck with your training!

• Like 5

This can be fun stuff to play with and also it can be quite imbalancing and create ill effects.

It is a bit like the use of crystals that are also fun to play with and at the same time able to create considerable havoc.

Our organic magnetic systems (of which we are comprised) are living and changing - static placements of magnets can be a hinderance to natural pathways and natural and powerful progressions.

On the other hand - for the curious and for those seeking some validation that all of this (energy stuff) is real - magnets and crystals amplify and change and divert and are fun to explore with.

If you are able to clairvoyantly see and you go to a crystal fair you will see a great many people that look like they were fairly recently taking Speed and other drugs. Their systems have been overloaded and depleted and it is Very visible inside them and often to the naked eye as well.

This type of engineering is fun for a time but do ask yourself - do you actually know what you are doing?

Meditation does not require you to know what you are doing - setting about you a placed setting of powerful magnets presupposes that you know what you are doing in changing the magnetic forces around your body which is an organic set of magnetic forces. At one point in our history people swore to the efficacy of radioactive pills until one fellow took too many of them and his jaw dissolved. 

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

On 4/10/2017 at 11:03 PM, Superfaz29 said:

I use magnets during every meditation and have researched this technique for years and different arrangements of north south on the body and have found that the effects are very physically noticeable. I use 2 2" x 2" neodymium magnet cylinders that I bought off of amazon for $40 each. Be careful not to get your fingers in between the magnets at close proximity or you'll lose the fingers. 

For a stronger Yin field which is the psychic, telekinesis outward dark field place a magnet south face up beneath you either at your feet for seated or under the anus for seated and north face down above your head. For a stronger Yang field do the reverse of both magnets. 

I have tried many arrangements with sometimes as many as 12 magnets around me in different formations and these 2 arrangements although simple produce the most recognizable effects. Meaning the chi will be felt circulating through your body whether you try to or not. This simple addition of using magnets has profoundly changed and empowered my meditation sessions with some very obvious supernatural side effects. I could go into the why and theory of it all but it would bore anybody and we're all after the results anyways right? Good luck with your training!

Thank you very much Superfaz29!

Can you provide the link for buying the magnets or specify how many gauss they are?

If you want to discuss a bit of the theory I will be very interested (not bored at all)!

On 5/10/2017 at 2:49 PM, Spotless said:

This can be fun stuff to play with and also it can be quite imbalancing and create ill effects.

It is a bit like the use of crystals that are also fun to play with and at the same time able to create considerable havoc.

Our organic magnetic systems (of which we are comprised) are living and changing - static placements of magnets can be a hinderance to natural pathways and natural and powerful progressions.

On the other hand - for the curious and for those seeking some validation that all of this (energy stuff) is real - magnets and crystals amplify and change and divert and are fun to explore with.

If you are able to clairvoyantly see and you go to a crystal fair you will see a great many people that look like they were fairly recently taking Speed and other drugs. Their systems have been overloaded and depleted and it is Very visible inside them and often to the naked eye as well.

This type of engineering is fun for a time but do ask yourself - do you actually know what you are doing?

Meditation does not require you to know what you are doing - setting about you a placed setting of powerful magnets presupposes that you know what you are doing in changing the magnetic forces around your body which is an organic set of magnetic forces. At one point in our history people swore to the efficacy of radioactive pills until one fellow took too many of them and his jaw dissolved. 

Yes Spotless, this is the reason why I enquired because if someone has not the ability to see/feel the energy shift then is not good.

Master Wang has of course this (and much more) abilities so he organized everything in the way that works. I've read that also his bed is full of magnets and a normal person cannot sleep in it because it feels to energetic.

I guess that we live in a world where it's very rare to be able to go to the mountain and meditate for weeks, months or even years so we try to do our best using the good thing that sometime our modern techonology offers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dioni said:

Yes Spotless, this is the reason why I enquired because if someone has not the ability to see/feel the energy shift then is not good.

Master Wang has of course this (and much more) abilities so he organized everything in the way that works. I've read that also his bed is full of magnets and a normal person cannot sleep in it because it feels to energetic.

I guess that we live in a world where it's very rare to be able to go to the mountain and meditate for weeks, months or even years so we try to do our best using the good thing that sometime our modern techonology offers.

A good chair or cushion can offer a fine cave to anyone anywhere - even if the only cushion is your buttocks.

If you are alive you have the ability to see/feel the energy - look about, just touch yourself or taste some food or hear a bird sing and you are seeing/feeling energy.

Subtle energy is also seen and felt all the time - go to a fine park or museum of art - you will feel the effects for days.

To find no-noise and discover the treasures within does not require escape - like a Chinese finger puzzle - it only requires that you put aside the willfulness.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2017 at 5:03 PM, Superfaz29 said:

Thanks for that advice.  I didn't see this post till just now.  I haven't used magnets but am now thinking of giving it a try.  Long ago I read a book from a Tibetan that described how they sometimes meditate while sitting on a glass plate (insulator)  while facing a large polished copper plate (electromagnetic reflector) and with a bar magnet suspended over their heads.  If I recall correctly it said that the north pole of the magnet is pointing towards the zenith (upwards).

• Thanks 1

hahahaha, 2"x2".....that's a really strong magnet.  you dont need something that strong!  those bigguns get dangerous to handle even on their own, nevermind with a pair of them.

1"x.5" is plenty strong....that's actually still a really strong pair right there, but at least with that size you're getting into a manageable range where one can carefully manage a pair of them at the same time.

SJ.....good for some radar hands work ;)

spotless has some good points about improper flow....its really not that great of a feeling if you put the wrong polarity on yongquans, for example ;)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, joeblast said:

SJ.....good for some radar hands work ;)

Radar Hands, that's a term I made up around three decades ago, I guess it caught on.  (I also singlehandedly started the Seattle Grunge movement :) ).

So please do tell, do you mean feeling the magnetic field with your hands or sitting with a magnet over your head results in more radar hands ability?  I'm guessing it's the first one.  I never tried feeling magnetic fields from magnets, but when I focus on it I can feel my hands (and head if I'm walking) moving through the energy field of the Earth,  I suppose this might be the magnetic field of the Earth that I'm feeling.

Edited by Starjumper
to change energy to magnetic

13 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Radar Hands, that's a term I made up around three decades ago, I guess it caught on.  (I also singlehandedly started the Seattle Grunge movement :) ).

So please do tell, do you mean feeling the magnetic field with your hands or sitting with a magnet over your head results in more radar hands ability?  I'm guessing it's the first one.  I never tried feeling magnetic fields from magnets, but when I focus on it I can feel my hands (and head if I'm walking) moving through the energy field of the Earth,  I suppose this might be the energy field of the Earth that I'm feeling.

hehe...you're the only one I've ever heard use the term, a few years back - so of course whenever I hear something potentially useful like that, I wind up examining it!  Correct, the former not the latter.  Magnets, especially strong ones, dont really jive well on the head, but I never thought to try to suspend one at some height over my head.  If you can already perceive objects with your hands, then you'll definitely be able to pass your hand over a magnet and feel that.  (especially with neodymium since the gradient is steeper than ferrite)

That concept was pretty useful for bagua walking as well, it was a good practice point for smooth walking using downward sinking palm + radar-ish hands concept, they'd tell pretty clearly when the stepping was not smooth B)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

but when I focus on it I can feel my hands (and head if I'm walking) moving through the energy field of the Earth,  I suppose this might be the energy field of the Earth that I'm feeling.

Oops, I makedemistakedy.  What I was planning on writing was:  "I suppose this might be the magnetic field of the Earth that I'm feeling."   I edited the original.

Here in the boonies in Souse America neodymium magnets may be hard to come by, but I think regular magnets will be fine for me since I can use the radar hands and feel crystals or stones on a table top or bigger rocks that are in or on soft soil.  To be honest I haven't practiced the radar hands stuff much lately.  I have seen people who have it acutely and when they feel the energy of any hand made object thay can tell about the character and health of the person who made it, sometimes long ago.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this