Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Mudfossils

I have read in folktales about giants and going to sleep formed a mountain.

So i stumbled upon Youtube vids about mudfossils.

We had a  giant wombat mountain .    Aboriginal people ; " Don't go up there,  giant wombat get you !  "

years later some geologists went there , they found fossils of giant wombat skeleton.

YouTube  ShmooTube  .

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

We had a  giant wombat mountain .    Aboriginal people ; " Don't go up there,  giant wombat get you !  "

years later some geologists went there , they found fossils of giant wombat skeleton.

YouTube  ShmooTube  .

I said youtube because its one of the easiest accessible resource to get an idea in 30 seconds what it is the subject about. Its either supports your  belief or not.

...deleted this offencive sentence, becase ther ewill be probably a drain of pictures of same kind of acid you produce with the first line you wrote.

--------------

Holy cow, i got perception shift. You actually support the OP. Lol case closed, wtf i can't get away with my first rejaction with rejection to then see differently.

Edited by allinone

5 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Seriously though, yes, fossils are an important part of understanding the evolution of the planet.

I didn't knew that a stone yard could consist parts of lungs and hearts. What can be DNA proofed.

• Like 1

I enjoy watching those kinds of documentaries whenever they show up on TV.

Right now there is a team of Russians, Americans, And South Koreans working with DNA of the Mammoth found in Siberia.

DNA recovery of extinct life is still in its very early stages.  This technology will develop much more over time.

DNA modification is another science that is playing a part of the study of extinct life.

16 hours ago, Nungali said:

YouTube  ShmooTube  .

Can't compare YouTube ShmooTube to old wives tales, or Original peoples stories.

first of from science know that the smallest the technology goes then things(like metals) start act differently like when you want to implement micrometer rules to nanometer rules. Things under the scope can present a different kind of world than it is for the naked eye. So model done biased on scopes is wrong unless you know it is wrong or what is wrong there.

So a scope derived information, i can use my eyes instead, eyes are lens. So i take into account what eyes do, same thing what scope does but the information presented is what we see is what the watcher sees who watching through the scope.

We are under the scope. And it is lens and it bends information into round shape.

Edited by allinone
fould word erased.

19 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, it doesn't require perfect vision to be able to see a T-Rex leg bone.

giant reptiles, why not giant humans.

instead why get guesses from science that we are evolution from tree living creature. It can be true, Yggadrisil or what that tree was called.

Humans may as well be degraded from a tree living creature.

Edited by allinone

43 minutes ago, allinone said:

giant reptiles, why not giant humans.

Well, I have heard the stories, I have seen the documentaries.  No supportable evidence.

Sure, there have been people with growing disabilities who grew to well over seven feet tall.  But the weren't a different species, just people with genetic disorders.

44 minutes ago, allinone said:

instead why get guesses from science that we are evolution from tree living creature. It can be true, Yggadrisil or what that tree was called.

Humans may as well be degraded from a tree living creature.

Yes, we were tree dwelling creatures about four million years ago.  Some of us still live in the trees.

13 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I have heard the stories, I have seen the documentaries.  No supportable evidence.

Sure, there have been people with growing disabilities who grew to well over seven feet tall.  But the weren't a different species, just people with genetic disorders.

13 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yes, we were tree dwelling creatures about four million years ago.  Some of us still live in the trees.

you won't get money to support your work if it isn't in line with the ongoing dogma. There are moneyless researchers whos work isn't appreciated and is ridiculed.

the idea is to ridicule bible for now. But you gonna regret it one day.

Yeah, I am aware of the financial support for research.

I'm not ridiculing anything.  And I have no regrets and don't expect to be attaching myself to any during the foreseeable future.

37 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, I am aware of the financial support for research.

I'm not ridiculing anything.  And I have no regrets and don't expect to be attaching myself to any during the foreseeable future.

ok, but do you have a view what you would defend and while at it you will turn into molten lava.

21 minutes ago, allinone said:

ok, but do you have a view what you would defend and while at it you will turn into molten lava.

I have many views which I will strongly defend.  I try very hard to make sure my views are based in fact.

No, I'm not going to turn into lava.

But I will stand my ground.

Just now, Marblehead said:

I have many views which I will strongly defend.  I try very hard to make sure my views are based in fact.

No, I'm not going to turn into lava.

But I will stand my ground.

what you find on earth you make a brain connection a pathway. So you could understand that touching a hot plate is dangerous, painful it burns, that nerve will develop over the years.

You can learn lots of things because all things is fire, it burns and is painful. But you won't at first because most of what is burning actually is underdeveloped for you and brain doesn't generate a relevant sensation.

I fell I have learned everything I need to know in order to live a good life.  I don't need to get burned any more.  But thanks anyhow.

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I fell I have learned everything I need to know in order to live a good life.  I don't need to get burned any more.  But thanks anyhow.

ah you have no fire in your life then. Slowly cooling down and others have to throw your lousy ass into a hole.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

ah you have no fire in your life then. Slowly cooling down and others have to throw your lousy ass into a hole.

Yep.  That's pretty much the way it is.  Except upon death I will be returned to the fire.

Just now, Marblehead said:

Yep.  That's pretty much the way it is.  Except upon death I will be returned to the fire.

nice and it starts raining after that!

Sign in to follow this