Sign in to follow this  
黃结缘

Humbly Asking For Introductions To NativeEnglish-Speaking Spiritual Master Who Can Give 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan Highest Enlightenment Immediately

Hello All. 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is humbly asking everyone in here who can introduce Native English Speaking Spiritual Masters who can give Highest Levels of Spiritual Enlightenments and Highest Levels of Enlightenments to 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan Immediately.

黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is living in Tokyo, Japan now but 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan doesn't mind traveling to any other locations in the world, including the USA if need be.

黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has travelled to all Chinese Countries in search of Enlightened Masters but 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan just can't find any Chinese Enlightened Master who can teach 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan Highest Enlightenments of all kinds.

However, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has studied English Spiritual Books very diligently over the past decade or so even if 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's English is very poor. So 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's English has improved and because 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has spent so much time studying English Spiritual Books, so 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has become very curious about terms like "Enlightenment" "Higher Dimensions" "Gods&Goddesses" "Buddhas" "Samadhi" and so on.

黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's Chinese wasn't so bad, better than his English, but over the last decade or so, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan didn't spend any time talking to Chinese people or any time reading Chinese literatures. So this is how 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's English has improved over 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's Chinese now.

Also most importantly, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has spent so much time just trying to study Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books but 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan just don't understand what the Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books are talking about?!

So even though 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's Chinese was better than 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's English a decade ago before 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan started studying English Language Spiritual Books, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan still can't grasp any understanding of Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books.

Yet over 10 years of studies of English Spiritual Books, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has finally began to understand the basics of spirituality and enlightenment. So 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan can understand what the English Wiki are talking about now.

But 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan spent 50 years studying Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books and still 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has NO IDEA of what Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books are talking about! Even Now!

So 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is really in desperate need of the Highest Enlightenments immediately. Please help me, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan!

In other words, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is confessing that English Spiritual Books are much clearer and much more concise than Chinese Spiritual Books and Chinese Sutras. Which is something 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan, a Chinese Nationalist, is not proud of at all!

Many Mainlander China Chinese People are extremely poor and illiterate and even when they are literate, they just can't find themselves interested in Chinese Spiritual Books and Chinese Sutras as they are full of complicated ramblings. 

I don't know. Maybe a lot of Chinese in here may feel angry at my words and maybe 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan may be ostracized by other Chinese in here. 

But 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is a Chinese Nationalist who really want Change for all Chinese everywhere in the best possible ways, especially Chinese in Mainlander China who don't really have too much access to Spiritual Masters, unlike the Tibetans and Mongolians who have lots of shamanic spiritually enlightened people.

Unluckily, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is not strong or brave enough to weather the rigors of the Mongolian Deserts or Tibetan Mountains or even worse, Tibetan Desert Mountains.

Edited by 黃结缘

Your writing reminds me that there is a time to pause and collect.  Stop looking for new things, new ideas, new methods measuring this versus that and accept the 'winter' season of practice- keeping it deep and simple. 

<course I'm in the midst of doing the opposite now, but that's me.  I've been in winter mode for too long>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

Go find a teacher, or maybe you can ask V-Origin. She seemed to have all the answers...

My thoughts exactly! :D

• Like 1

A student once asked his teacher, "Master, what is enlightenment?"

The master replied, "When hungry, eat. When tired, sleep." 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 黃结缘 said:

Hello All. 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is humbly asking everyone in here who can introduce Native English Speaking Spiritual Masters who can give Highest Levels of Spiritual Enlightenments and Highest Levels of Enlightenments to 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan Immediately.

黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is living in Tokyo, Japan now but 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan doesn't mind traveling to any other locations in the world, including the USA if need be.

黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has travelled to all Chinese Countries in search of Enlightened Masters but 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan just can't find any Chinese Enlightened Master who can teach 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan Highest Enlightenments of all kinds.

However, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has studied English Spiritual Books very diligently over the past decade or so even if 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's English is very poor. So 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's English has improved and because 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has spent so much time studying English Spiritual Books, so 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has become very curious about terms like "Enlightenment" "Higher Dimensions" "Gods&Goddesses" "Buddhas" "Samadhi" and so on.

黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's Chinese wasn't so bad, better than his English, but over the last decade or so, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan didn't spend any time talking to Chinese people or any time reading Chinese literatures. So this is how 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's English has improved over 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's Chinese now.

Also most importantly, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has spent so much time just trying to study Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books but 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan just don't understand what the Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books are talking about?!

So even though 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's Chinese was better than 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan's English a decade ago before 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan started studying English Language Spiritual Books, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan still can't grasp any understanding of Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books.

Yet over 10 years of studies of English Spiritual Books, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has finally began to understand the basics of spirituality and enlightenment. So 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan can understand what the English Wiki are talking about now.

But 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan spent 50 years studying Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books and still 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan has NO IDEA of what Chinese Sutras and Chinese Spiritual Books are talking about! Even Now!

So 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is really in desperate need of the Highest Enlightenments immediately. Please help me, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan!

In other words, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is confessing that English Spiritual Books are much clearer and much more concise than Chinese Spiritual Books and Chinese Sutras. Which is something 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan, a Chinese Nationalist, is not proud of at all!

Many Mainlander China Chinese People are extremely poor and illiterate and even when they are literate, they just can't find themselves interested in Chinese Spiritual Books and Chinese Sutras as they are full of complicated ramblings. 

I don't know. Maybe a lot of Chinese in here may feel angry at my words and maybe 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan may be ostracized by other Chinese in here. 

But 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is a Chinese Nationalist who really want Change for all Chinese everywhere in the best possible ways, especially Chinese in Mainlander China who don't really have too much access to Spiritual Masters, unlike the Tibetans and Mongolians who have lots of shamanic spiritually enlightened people.

Unluckily, 黃结缘 Huang Jie Yuan is not strong or brave enough to weather the rigors of the Mongolian Deserts or Tibetan Mountains or even worse, Tibetan Desert Mountains.

Indeed I can  suggest such a master .

I suggest you find 

V-Origin V-Core V-Empress Mother Goddess Ryu Ji Hye 류지혜

B)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Indeed I can  suggest such a master .

I suggest you find 

V-Origin V-Core V-Empress Mother Goddess Ryu Ji Hye 류지혜

B)

But, but she's not here! He might want to check sammyboy, maybe he can find her there.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 黃结缘 said:

The deserts and mountains you need to climb are within you - you have your answers within. You have mentioned your full name over 30 times in this short one page posting and a long history of reaching for others who can show Huang Jie Yuan the way. You are on the way but have forgotten to listen, forgotten to see, forgotten to feel and smell.

You are listening, seeing, feeling and smelling as though you are a Huang Jie Yuan - apart from the ocean inside you. The frequency bands of "Your" identity has obscured the great voice within that will pour forth if you invite it to once again become your awareness. You have all of your answers within - within includes all of you - no cave is required.

Practice going within to find nothing.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this