Kar3n

Request for access to the men's and women's sub-forums

45 minutes ago, Miroku said:

I am sorry but I don't seem to have gained it. And also, from the profile picture I think you can guess the reaction of Rumiko, but(t) I swear I didn't deserve it!

I know I did it, but perhaps I made a mistake in the ritual to the Havenly Lord, Fuxi, and there was no salvation (Translation, it looks like I forgot to save the change, I was in a hurry at the time.).  I repeated the ritual and you should be able to access it now.

Boy, that Rumiko, what a bitch!  Oh sorry, we mods aren't supposed to say things like that, but really, what else are you going to say.  Beside, to adjudicate a complaint about the word I researched it, and the conclusion that I came to was that it had become part of common usage and therefore barely acceptable, but not preferred.  Still, we mods are supposed to display exemplary behavior in all situations.  Well, life's a bitch, and being a moderator is even more demanding.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2018 at 6:25 PM, yugenphoenix said:

May I please have admission to the Women’s Cultivation area?

On 2/1/2018 at 6:26 PM, yugenphoenix said:

May I please have admission to the men’s Cultivation area?

Just to be clear, there are parts of both the woman's area nuwa and the men's area that accessible to either sex without rescriction, and men and women can both read and post in those sections.  However there are also parts in each section that are gender specific, and it is only access to these sections which needs to be requested here, and it is only granted to one section or the other, not both.  Making a quick judgement by some of your posts, it would seem you are male, but I don't want to make a mistake, so could you pleased clarify to which of these two areas you would like permission to enter.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Zhongyongdaoist, Concierge

1 hour ago, MaGeoff said:

Can I kindly have access to the men's area? THanks.

Since you kindly asked you can kindly have it, please use it kindly and we will all be kind of happy.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 10:00 AM, WuTien said:

I would like access to the Mens Haven.

OK, you are good to go, the password sequence and secret handshake will be PMed to you.  Whoops, just kidding, there is absolutely nothing even remotely like a secret handshake, much less a complex password sequence, it's a little bit more like the Musgrave Ritual, Oh, there I go, kidding again.

Zhongyongdaoist

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Joolian said:

Hey there, I would also like to have access to the men's haven please.

Thank you very much in advance.

You should be set :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dwitchagi said:

Please allow me to access the men's cultivation area. Thanks in advance.

Done :)

3 hours ago, 七星門 said:

Didn't realize this was a thing, requesting access. 

Done :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NUCLEO said:

Hello , can i ask to enter in the men' s area?

You now have permissions that allow you to enter. :)

• Like 2