Kar3n

Request for access to the men's and women's sub-forums

On 11/29/2017 at 0:39 PM, taichiwhitey said:

I would like to join the subforum please

Done.  Let us know if you don't seem to have access. 

On 11/14/2017 at 1:46 PM, Kar3n said:

You can get access, but it is probably better/safer you stay on the other side of the door. The last dude that came in thought he was going to do some rearranging of our thoughts and steer the womenfolk into submission. He is no longer with us.

I must have missed that,

else I would have bitten him 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor attack cobra

• Like 2

Hello, I'd like to access the men's haven please. 

Could you also assign me a daily cultivation practice journal (under Tent->Personal Practice Discussion)?

Thank you.

On 1/16/2018 at 4:18 PM, asbc_tao said:

Hello, I'd like to access the men's haven please. 

Could you also assign me a daily cultivation practice journal (under Tent->Personal Practice Discussion)?

Thank you.

I'm  sorry to be so long on this, but the Men's Haven is not your haven also.  It is a little more complex to set up the PPD, but it will be online for you sometime in the next 24 hours.

Zhongyongdaoist

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I'm  sorry to be so long on this, but the Men's Haven is not your haven also.  It is a little more complex to set up the PPD, but it will be online for you sometime in the next 24 hours.

Zhongyongdaoist

No problem. Thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miroku said:

May I request entrance to men's haven? I hope it will help me grow a beard.

You can request all you want, getting us willful and capricious staff people to pay attention takes real groveling.  Just kidding of course, getting you into Men's Haven is an easy matter, but as for the beard, good luck with that, you're going to have to talk to your animators, though they may have to clear it with the art director, and maybe even higher, and it may take real groveling, and I'm not kidding about that.  I hope that when they see you are working on closing the wind tunnel, it will help, though they may require some really weird plot twist, like you can only grow a beard during the new moon, or something even stranger than that.  Yeah, it would be just like Rumiko Takahashi to insist that to grow a beard, you'd have to turn into a girl, and become a bearded lady.  Maybe you should think a little more about this beard business.  In any case you are cleared to enter Men's Haven.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

You can request all you want, getting us willful and capricious staff people to pay attention takes real groveling.  Just kidding of course, getting you into Men's Haven is an easy matter, but as for the beard, good luck with that, you're going to have to talk to your animators, though they may have to clear it with the art director, and maybe even higher, and it may take real groveling, and I'm not kidding about that.  I hope that when they see you are working on closing the wind tunnel, it will help, though they may require some really weird plot twist, like you can only grow a beard during the new moon, or something even stranger than that.  Yeah, it would be just like Rumiko Takahashi to insist that to grow a beard, you'd have to turn into a girl, and become a bearded lady.  Maybe you should think a little more about this beard business.  In any case you are cleared to enter Men's Haven.

I am sorry but I don't seem to have gained it. And also, from the profile picture I think you can guess the reaction of Rumiko, but(t) I swear I didn't deserve it!