Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Solar Flares disrupt radioactive decay on Earth ?

" It's a mystery that presented itself unexpectedly: The radioactive decay of some elements sitting quietly in laboratories on Earth seemed to be influenced by activities inside the sun, 93 million miles away.

Is this possible?

Researchers from Stanford and Purdue University believe it is. But their explanation of how it happens opens the door to yet another mystery."

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2010/august/sun-082310.html

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

Don't worry ......     just think    ' quantum '   .

It might take a while but I will incorporate it into my work on the 'Grand  Ununified Field Theory' .    If the 4 forces are not meant to be  unified  and  G  is  a  'pendent' to the triangular bond of WF, GF & EM  ( which all by the way, make up M , G does not, it is not a component of M but a 'result' of it ) , then there should be some , as yet unknown ,  strong 'base line interactions between the strong and weak force  ( as the  +  -   or , in the terms I like   ;  Venus Mars polarity , base line of the triangle , the mediating apex, of course is Mercury   - EM    ...   also  there are  similar dynamics , as you know,  going on in the psyche and relating to changes in the Sun  )

B)

....   but no  'turning ' ,   as  such  .  .

11 hours ago, Apech said:

Is it another turning?

No.  It has always been happening.  We are only now beginning to learn a little about it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this