Wells

Effects and Signs of successful Jing Replenishment

2 hours ago, CloudHands said:

Of course.

What is the point of living forever ? Seriously :)

Sounds like greed and attachment.

And fear. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

The body is a mini heaven and earth. it has many gates and barriers to the Tao body.

“The body is transparent and joined from top to bottom
as if it was a crystal, pure and bright pagoda.
It seems to be engulfed by this Golden Light, 
by this sphere of brightness for protection,

Sounds like a little more job than working out your MCO :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CloudHands said:

Of course.

What is the point of living forever ? Seriously :)

Sounds like greed and attachment.

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

And fear

Do you guys remember the moment, when you were a child, you've realized death - that both your parents were going to die?

Death is not a concept grasped by a baby, a child.

I've read once that this can be considered the big moment, when you probably stop "being a child".

I don't think it has anything to do with greed, attachment or fear...

"The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb."

BACK TO TOPIC, PLEASE!

This thread is about the signs & effects of jing replenishment and how to achieve it!

It is not about your moral views why it is right or wrong!

Taoism is about becoming immortal and ultimately deified (light body), if this upsets you because you think that your personality is not worth to become deified and to exist forever, then you probably suffer of an inferiority complex and you should leave and focus on buddhist topics instead!

Buddhist views are of no interest in this thread!

If you follow an alleged "taoist" school that preaches to extinguish your personality or that reality is illusion,

then you likely follow one of the many schools which were bastardized through buddhist influences

and therefore lost its true essence (jing)!

Views of such "taoist" schools are of no interest in this thread!

Other threads might be a better place for your input,

thank you!

Wells

Edited by Wells
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, Wells said:

BACK TO TOPIC, PLEASE!

This thread is about the signs & effects of jing replenishment and how to achieve it!

It is not about your moral views why it is right or wrong!

Taoism is about becoming immortal and ultimately deified (light body),

Taoism is a Broad Church which encompasses many things not simply immortality, physical or otherwise and deification. If my memory serves me well you have a bit of an obsession with the idea of the "light body" Wells and I am not convinced that this concept fits well with Taoist thought. I seem to remember a series of posts on the Rainbow Body where you waffled on - this is a Buddhist concept but perhaps you are unaware of this.

You are too obsessed by far with the weird and wonderful Master Wells and resemble the Buddhist intellectuals you disparage. I fear that if you go much further along such paths you will be attempting to become a living mummy.

My advice to you would be to find a decent teacher of neigong and start again from scratch and whilst you are at it adopt a modicum of humility.

Please accept my apologies for returning to this thread. I had not intended doing so but I cannot leave such humbug unanswered.

49 minutes ago, Wells said:

if this upsets you because you think that your personality is not worth to become deified and to exist forever, then you probably suffer of an inferiority complex and you should leave and focus on buddhist topics instead!

Buddhist views are of no interest in this thread!

If you follow an alleged "taoist" school that preaches to extinguish your personality or that reality is illusion,

then you likely follow one of the many schools which were bastardized through buddhist influences

and therefore lost its true essence (jing)!

Views of such "taoist" schools are of no interest in this thread!

Other threads might be a better place for your input,

thank you!

Wells

2 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Do you guys remember the moment, when you were a child, you've realized death - that both your parents were going to die?

Death is not a concept grasped by a baby, a child.

I've read once that this can be considered the big moment, when you probably stop "being a child".

I don't think it has anything to do with greed, attachment or fear...

"The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb."

No I don't. Do  you ?

My grand parents are comfortably old (91) and have been contemplating death for quite a moment, and still don't want it ! 

Edited by CloudHands

How big chance is it that a daoist from a pure, undiluted lineage will come to this thread and openly write about the most secret jing-repleneshing method so Wells can learn it? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chang said:

You are too obsessed by far with the weird and wonderful Master Wells and resemble the Buddhist intellectuals you disparage. I fear that if you go much further along such paths you will be attempting to become a living mummy.

My advice to you would be to find a decent teacher of neigong and start again from scratch and whilst you are at it adopt a modicum of humility.

Please accept my apologies for returning to this thread. I had not intended doing so but I cannot leave such humbug unanswered.

I see, some people simply can't resist the lower urges of their unrefined personality...

Well, I guess if the topic concerns methods to stop or reverse ageing, then the question is:. "does anyone know anyone, or know anyone who knows anyone who has either stopped or reversed the ageing process"

If not, then what is there to talk about here besides some empty theorizing?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

How big chance is it that a daoist from a pure, undiluted lineage will come to this thread and openly write  

Actually he did come and openly wrote that jing is a wrong thing to pursue.  After which he shrugged and went away;)

• Like 5

19 hours ago, allinone said:

sounds like dopamine induced mood motivated write up.

I haven't the faintest idea what you mean. Would you mind terribly to elaborate?

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

Actually he did come and openly wrote that jing is a wrong thing to pursue.  After which he shrugged and went away;)

That classified him as buddhist morally something, not a pureblood daoist searching for immortality. :(

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

That classified him as buddhist morally something, not a pureblood daoist searching for immortality. :(

Yeah, thats the thanks you get. When will he ever learn lol)

Edited by Taoist Texts

10 hours ago, mla7 said:

Well, I guess if the topic concerns methods to stop or reverse ageing, then the question is:. "does anyone know anyone, or know anyone who knows anyone who has either stopped or reversed the ageing process"

I do)

Ok,

Would you be willing to share who this person is who accomplished this (reversal of ageing) is?

Is it you, or is it someone you know?  

Or is it someone you have heard about?

7 hours ago, mla7 said:

Ok,Would you be willing to share who this person is who accomplished this (reversal of ageing) is? Is it you, or is it someone you know?  Or is it someone you have heard about?

Sure, why not.

He is a personal acquaintance of mine. Causcasian male, 38 yo, looks 30. Have practiced for 6 years.

44 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Sure, why not.

He is a personal acquaintance of mine. Causcasian male, 38 yo, looks 30. Have practiced for 6 years.

Hmm..   I was hoping you were going to say something like "yes, I know a 372 year old Daoist who looks to be about 25"

Regarding your statement above, I had an alcoholic ex-boss who, despite being in his 40's, didn't look a day over 35.  

His apparent youthfulness had nothing to do with the any sort of spiritual cultivation though, he just looked young for some reason.

It's cool if whatever it is that the person you mentioned is practicing has resulted in vitality and youthful healthfulness  Those are good things for sure, but I'm not sure that they can be equated with the kind of extreme transformation (ending the ageing process and becoming an Immortal) mentioned in the original post.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mla7 said:

Hmm..   I was hoping you were going to say something like "yes, I know a 372 year old Daoist who looks to be about 25"

...  but I'm not sure  ...

i know) . 

Trust me, even if i said that i know such a man, you would still find something to be not sure about.

Such is life, its all good.

On 9/30/2017 at 7:24 PM, allinone said:

aren't you mean that you will have a big head and small body?

or what you try to refer?

It's a direct translation of the qigong form (Fan Lau Huan Tong) as taught by one Dr Sha in Taiwan and gaining popularity in Singapore as well. I'm not a practitioner of the form nor able to 'learn' from the internet without joining the class. So, anyone interested should therefore join their class and learn whether the result of practising the qigong will result in them having a big head and small body. All you have to do is type in "Fan Lau Huan Tong" and the sites are up for you to enter. It is needless to answer your last question, right?

One way of looking at aging is that the cells are not rejuvenated fast enough. And any reversal of aging will mean that at the point of qi-activation of the rejuvenation, the age-status of the person is at that point in time with wrinkles, slack skin and all. I don't believe that the person can reverse the aging process, from 300+ years old to 25 years old. On a cellular level, the rate of cell replacement equals cell degeneration and aging is arrested. To do that, qi not only has to flow internally, but also outwards to the skin level. That's my take....remember that qi flows as directed by yi, your Mind.

There are some  friends whom I know do not look their age but they are not qigong adepts. So perhaps if one is to practise diligently and CORRECTLY, well, one could shave off a decade or more.

Oh yes, the emotional aspect, diet and moral living play an important part as well to 'hide' your age. Be happy, don't worry.

Edited by Sudhamma
adding clarity
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sudhamma said:

It's a direct translation of the qigong form (Fan Lau Huan Tong) as taught by one Dr Sha in Taiwan and gaining popularity in Singapore as well. I'm not a practitioner of the form nor able to 'learn' from the internet without joining the class. So, anyone interested should therefore join their class and learn whether the result of practising the qigong will result in them having a big head and small body. All you have to do is type in "Fan Lau Huan Tong" and the sites are up for you to enter. It is needless to answer your last question, right?

i think you didn't got the manure of my comments

edit. as always after i post this i see differently. First reply is a negation.

So my second reply is i'm sorry.

Edited by allinone

On ‎01‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 8:56 AM, Rocky Lionmouth said:

I haven't the faintest idea what you mean. Would you mind terribly to elaborate?

Don't activate reward center what makes you forgot about next days, instead activate the opposite, that life is effed up you not going to survive unless you do something.

Your mind is not going to buy into anything fun, it only buys into the possibility to breed and it has to be a good breed. So a certain thing has to be seen so you get a release from horror and life seem have a purpose again.

But its gonna fail again and mind doesn't buy into yet another thing, so to find a thing what gives a purpose and release will be through effed up kill myself feeling again.

Otherwords you are not yet focused on unsatsifactoriness factor, it doesn't matter to you. Maybe you haven't failed enough.

40 minutes ago, allinone said:

i think you didn't got the manure of my comments

edit. as always after i post this i see differently. First reply is a negation.

So my second reply is i'm sorry.

I got the manure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Apech said:

I got the manure.

Nice, i get fire and rage. The best so far is in red, its made obvious.

3 hours ago, allinone said:

Don't activate reward center what makes you forgot about next days, instead activate the opposite, that life is effed up you not going to survive unless you do something.

Your mind is not going to buy into anything fun, it only buys into the possibility to breed and it has to be a good breed. So a certain thing has to be seen so you get a release from horror and life seem have a purpose again.

But its gonna fail again and mind doesn't buy into yet another thing, so to find a thing what gives a purpose and release will be through effed up kill myself feeling again.

Otherwords you are not yet focused on unsatsifactoriness factor, it doesn't matter to you. Maybe you haven't failed enough.

EDIT

in light of calming down a little i feel that whatever it is that you are trying to convey to me @allinone i'm hindered by a language barrier. Just reading your post straight up and down it comes off as an ad-hominem, condescending and offensive. I'm well open to having misinterpreted or critically misunderstood what you were trying to convey, but i would like to add that your delivery feels casual and disciplinary in a way i do not see any need for.

but i do not care for trying to sort this out as i'm pretty convinced the effort is going to be pretty much all on my tab and nothing on yours, i cannot afford that atm nor do i wish to. Take that as you want, i'm quite done with this now.

So i bow out and will stay clear of this thread and your future posts for the time being and appreciate it if you @allinone do the same.

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
  • Like 3