Fool

[HELP NEEDED] A Dangerous Story - Don't Make This Terrible Mistake Like I Did!

29 minutes ago, Fool said:

allinone, I don't refer to that area as terrible - in fact, it's one of the most important points in our body, it's the acupuncture point which connects all vessels/meridians together.

It's the practice of pressing it what is terrible (at least it was for me). Even if one is experienced, there is still a serious danger if you don't press right...so be careful, I'm sharing my story and what happened to me, 2 years in pain, because of nothing, because of stupidity...

So learn from my mistake.

i have used that point so many times that i realised i don't get enough of it. In a spawn of many years.

I doubt you can break the point what holds the semen back. There is same thing happen during sleep when that release happen mind knows how to stop it and during that process you come awake in succession and respectively also liquid comes out so during that time you naturally know how to use mind to hold it back so nothing get lost or very little.

So if you do it manually it is a transition point of going into deactivating the doer as the pressure from hand can be then returned.

So you then need wait till someone comes. It goes into realm you don't want to hear about(natural first denial reaction). For that you have helpers.

With other channels doing the same thing, at some point can use mind to do the function via dreamlike space assessed via eyes. Using breath to get the substance derived from somatic feelings from body getting sympathetic.

-----------

So basically you didn't read my first reply to you without having rejection in mind, so you expressed your rejection, so my openness got rebounded and i felt sick afterwards. So nothing out of the ordinary, that's the way things are done imo. You served me well.

9 minutes ago, allinone said:

There is same thing happen during sleep when that release happen mind knows how to stop it ... so during that time you naturally know how to use mind to hold it back ...

14 minutes ago, allinone said:

With other channels doing the same thing, at some point can use mind to do the function ...

20 minutes ago, allinone said:

So basically you didn't read my first reply to you without having rejection in mind ...

Hi allinone,

Yes, it is the mind. Everything is in the mind. All in one (one = mind).

- LimA

23 hours ago, allinone said:

So if you do it manually it is a transition point of going into deactivating the doer as the pressure from hand can be then returned.

So you then need wait till someone comes. It goes into realm you don't want to hear about(natural first denial reaction). For that you have helpers.

Can you pls explain this in more details? Yes, I did a manual pressure (with my ring finger pressing) - what does that mean? Sorry, I just don't understand all the wordings and I misinterpret the meaning sometimes - can you pls say in plain English? :)

23 hours ago, allinone said:

-----------

So basically you didn't read my first reply to you without having rejection in mind, so you expressed your rejection, so my openness got rebounded and i felt sick afterwards. So nothing out of the ordinary, that's the way things are done imo. You served me well.

I read your first reply not once, but many times over and over again, I didn't have any previous rejection or prejudice, I just didn't see how it connects to my case and didn't quite understand the meaning (again) - your language and wordings are little bit not comprehensible to me. Making you feel sick was the last of my intentions - sorry but I think this was caused by your interpretation of my response, I didn't reject you nor your advice, I'm actually thankful that you took the time to reply, I just didn't see any connection to my case.

2 hours ago, Fool said:

Can you pls explain this in more details? Yes, I did a manual pressure (with my ring finger pressing) - what does that mean? Sorry, I just don't understand all the wordings and I misinterpret the meaning sometimes - can you pls say in plain English? :)

I read your first reply not once, but many times over and over again, I didn't have any previous rejection or prejudice, I just didn't see how it connects to my case and didn't quite understand the meaning (again) - your language and wordings are little bit not comprehensible to me. Making you feel sick was the last of my intentions - sorry but I think this was caused by your interpretation of my response, I didn't reject you nor your advice, I'm actually thankful that you took the time to reply, I just didn't see any connection to my case.

No worries, just be yourself.

I tried to initially tell that i am still living after using that point. (what next said can be ignored because its pretty oftopic)

I think sicknesses try to force you into correct way or feeling you need cultivate, so going through one and the same pains many times you will finally also see and know what to cultivate to go through making sickness going away triple fast.

That weakness that i felt like starvation even if i eat food, and hard time doing anything physical is reoccuring to me, like you said a chronical thing, its much better for me now, i go very fast through that(hopefully saying that doesn't backfire and unleash a new weird weakness issue), i still recognize that place when it happen. But i have intensified other things.

As of the "doer thing" its seem not so wide spread. But in buddhism there is lot of self and no-self talk. And simply hand we use to do things. There is channels what will be gone through and made known so next time can know more. Its cartoon simple like what shoulders do or elbow.

For an example:

Elbow is fear and anxiety, you can bend your hand and cover your eyes or spring push things away etc, shoulders are for rough push through and not being a coward and deciding to stand up to the pressures of life etc. Even talking to ou is same kind of meaning or principle.

On ‎24‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 10:42 PM, Limahong said:

Hi allinone,

Yes, it is the mind. Everything is in the mind. All in one (one = mind).

- LimA

Yo

On 2017-09-24 at 8:54 PM, Fool said:

Thank you very much! I am going to do this every day, perhaps not for an hour but I'll come to that point in a month or so.

If the bladder is foot tai yang, you want to bend the little finger which is hand tai yang (small Intestine). 

That is how you access the six channels in the Yi Zhi Chan. 

But, in the yzh the whole system is important, my teacher always stated that your symptom is probably not where your root problem is, so choose a set which goes through the entire system. 

People doing one finger chan would argue which finger bending series is the most appropriate one.

Just stand in the stance, check your alignments and release your tensions. 

Or find an osteopath. 

• Like 1

With respect to the people posting suggestions in this thread, my advice would be to avoid a grab-bag approach of trying different exercises recommended from different sources on the internet.

I was in a loosely similar situation (not in terms of symptoms, but in terms of experiencing chronic health issues after a negative experience occurred during cultivation type practices) several years ago, and I made posts like this on multiple forums, and received pages of well meaning advice, and gained very little from any of it. I only started making progress once I had in-depth consultations with a few different experts, explained my situation and my wider circumstances in-depth, and then followed their treatments and advice.

People mean well, but I honestly don't think enough information can be conveyed on an internet forum to allow anyone to successfully evaluate what might be wrong with you, let alone suggest a proper course of treatment.

Good luck.

• Like 4

On 9/27/2017 at 1:52 AM, Aeran said:

With respect to the people posting suggestions in this thread, my advice would be to avoid a grab-bag approach of trying different exercises recommended from different sources on the internet.

I was in a loosely similar situation (not in terms of symptoms, but in terms of experiencing chronic health issues after a negative experience occurred during cultivation type practices) several years ago, and I made posts like this on multiple forums, and received pages of well meaning advice, and gained very little from any of it. I only started making progress once I had in-depth consultations with a few different experts, explained my situation and my wider circumstances in-depth, and then followed their treatments and advice.

People mean well, but I honestly don't think enough information can be conveyed on an internet forum to allow anyone to successfully evaluate what might be wrong with you, let alone suggest a proper course of treatment.

Good luck.

I agree, but that's the main problem - I went to all the "experts" and some of them are top doctors in their field of study (in several countries), I am always ending up going in circles - nothing can be identified, no diagnose, and I am in pain. That's exactly why I shared my story here, in hope that someone else might have experienced something similar and perhaps give some useful suggestions from their experience.

Several cycles of physical therapy, acupuncture (not from TCM doctor though), all kinds of antibiotics (even though not a single infection has been identified) - literally NOTHING, so all that western medicine can offer me is painkillers, which I refuse to take.

That's why I am running in circles, trying to find what actually happened, maybe I'm wrong and that point (jen-mo) has nothing to do with it, but one thing is certain - it all happened from a very strong cough, lasting for more than a month (happened 2 times). I also did press that point kinda harder during that coughing period. From a western medicine point of view, the only explanation might be that from the tension and pressure from coughing, some "scar tissues" (adhesions) have formed, which press on those nerves every time I do certain movements (such as sitting for the lower near-tailbone pain, and upper body movements or deep breathing for the upper pain [while exhaling]). From a Qigong Eastern Medicine point of view, I have some energy channel blockages (too much/too little chi in those areas).

The problem is that no modern technology can identify adhesions, not even MRI - the only way to see them is through surgery, which always creates more adhesions, so I refuse to do it. Another traditional treatment is a nerve block, which I also refuse to take.

So I have nowhere to go... this and similar forums, and their members, are my only hope. I see hope only in self-healing through Qigong and acupuncture from an experienced TCM doctor. Of course that I am careful, for example one good member shared a specific yoga exercise which might help (mahamudra) but after practicing I realized the pain is getting only stronger, because it stretches/irritates those nerves, so I stopped.

Standing meditation so far has no side effect, and I feel that it's getting better from it. At least the central nervous system functions more properly, and the registered pain is decreased, even if nothing has changed from a physiological perspective (or perhaps it is changing..). I'll keep doing it.

Thank you for the advice though, you're absolutely right and I will be cautious, but I have to continue doing this, because I want my old life back and there aren't that many options available to me.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2017 at 11:48 PM, Mudfoot said:

If the bladder is foot tai yang, you want to bend the little finger which is hand tai yang (small Intestine). 

That is how you access the six channels in the Yi Zhi Chan. 

But, in the yzh the whole system is important, my teacher always stated that your symptom is probably not where your root problem is, so choose a set which goes through the entire system. 

People doing one finger chan would argue which finger bending series is the most appropriate one.

Just stand in the stance, check your alignments and release your tensions. 

Or find an osteopath. 

Thanks for the suggestion Mudfoot, I absolutely agree about the holistic approach that's why I'm practicing a full program of essential Qigong exercises, including the standing meditation, the 6 healing sounds and couple of others.

So far so good, I have a feeling that everything's going in a positive direction, though the pain is still there... The only side-effect from this is that sometimes it hurts when I breathe deeply while exhaling (for the upper pain), but that's when the nerves are really irritated, if I calm down and relax them for a couple of days, I can breathe slowly and normally.

Thanks again!

On 9/27/2017 at 4:36 AM, Earl Grey said:

I have three people to recommend.

The first really good person to help is Eric Isen, a medical intuitive who can assess the problem at a distance and recommend some systems to practice or medication/tonics to take. He's helped many members here before, and is especially popular with those of us on the Flying Phoenix Qigong thread.

Next, two of my teachers, John Dolic and Eric Randolph (also a member here), may be people you can look up as well. Shifu Dolic is a trained TCM doctor and can recommend some of the systems he teaches, whereas Sifu Eric's approach is to personally guide you not just to feeling better, but beyond illness and pain, although he will be very brutal to the ego and his training is not for the lighthearted. 

Feel free to PM me if you would like more details on those teachers, but the first person I think you should talk to first is Eric Isen.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I would definitely appreciate you introducing me to Eric Isen (perhaps via a group chat on this forum) I do have part of my mind being scientific and logical, and even though it's difficult for me to grasp the concept of remote scanning, I still believe in it, I understand that all is Mind, and I am ready to do it, of course, if Eric Isen is willing to consider my situation and try to help.

I'd be also happy to meet with your two teachers if they believe my situation and condition might be something they can help with. I am ready to take all brutality from your Sifu Eric and let him beat me up like never before, just for this boring constant pain to go away (no kidding, I even read about this paida method :) )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fool said:

I am always ending up going in circles - nothing can be identified, no diagnose, and I am in pain.

Hi Fxxl,

Apparently you are also experiencing this at TDB -

"going in circles - nothing can be identified, no diagnose, and I am in pain".

I am also experiencing your pain and I am nauseating because of the circles

Can I reiterate? Everything is in your mind. Everything begins/ends with you.

It is painful for me to reiterate. But in this instant  am I not nauseating.

Why? Because I am not into ...

- LimA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fool said:

So I have nowhere to go... this and similar forums, and their members, are my only hope. I see hope only in self-healing through Qigong and acupuncture from an experienced TCM doctor. Of course that I am careful, for example one good member shared a specific yoga exercise which might help (mahamudra) but after practicing I realized the pain is getting only stronger, because it stretches/irritates those nerves, so I stopped.

I liked what Aeran said, but if that hasn't worked perhaps the direction you need to look at is living with it, not healing ie it is what it is.  Accept the pain and work on strengthening the surrounding systems.  It's paradoxical but sometimes in surrender there is peace and progress. 

21 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Fxxl,

Apparently you are also experiencing this at TDB -

"going in circles - nothing can be identified, no diagnose, and I am in pain".

I am also experiencing your pain and I am nauseating because of the circles

Can I reiterate? Everything is in your mind. Everything begins/ends with you.

It is painful for me to reiterate. But in this instant  am I not nauseating.

Why? Because I am not into ...

- LimA

LimA, let's say that you're right, and that all IS in my Mind - what then, is your recommendation? How do I "delete" it from my Mind?

What do I do? Affirmations and autosuggestions? Mind and body relaxation? Meditation? What kind of meditation..? The song certainly won't do the trick...

19 hours ago, thelerner said:

I liked what Aeran said, but if that hasn't worked perhaps the direction you need to look at is living with it, not healing ie it is what it is.  Accept the pain and work on strengthening the surrounding systems.  It's paradoxical but sometimes in surrender there is peace and progress. 

No my friend. That is not an option for me. I refuse to accept it as a reality. The pain has to go away, sooner or later, and I will find a way.

All my life I've been healthy and have served as a symbol for health for all friends, family and relatives around me. Without my health back, everything else is secondary, all other goals fade away. I anyway can't even focus on big things because the moment I get more excited and enthusiastic about something, I've got these 2 reminders yelling at me "slooow down cowboy".

Because of this pain, I have to walk around with a silly pillow that I need to put under my buttock every time I sit - and a hundred more uncomfortable obligations...

From one side, there is even something good about them, like the yin and the yang - they remind me of the importance of health and that without it, we can't be truly happy, regardless of how many other goals we achieve.

But they have to go away. Period.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fool said:

Let's say that you're right, and that all IS in my Mind - what then, is your recommendation? How do I "delete" it from my Mind?

Hi Fxxl,

I do not know how to recommend and I do not wish or want to know.

Your mind is your mind and mine is mine; you think so - yes or no?

17 minutes ago, Fool said:

What do I do? Affirmations and autosuggestions? Mind and body relaxation? Meditation? What kind of meditation..? The song certainly won't do the trick...

So 'circles' do not work for you.

How about 'circus'?

I hear the bell rings.

Please send in ...

- LimA

5 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Fxxl,

I do not know how to recommend and I do not wish or want to know.

Your mind is your mind and mine is mine; you think so - yes or no?

So 'circles' do not work for you.

How about 'circus'?

I hear the bell rings.

Please send in ...

"Your mind is your mind and mine is mine; you think so - yes or no?"

Well, you just mentioned several times in this thread that all is Mind and that there is but ONE Mind :)

Anyway, I appreciate the suggestions, but this is getting off-topic, thx for the songs and advice but I don't see how it helps. It's easy to say that it's all in the mind. I just wish that you stay healthy for all your life without ever having to experience what I am experiencing right now.

• Like 1

"Accepting" your pain and situation may not be a bad idea at all. Any blockage is built on the resistance of your energy-flows and accepting the situation and letting go will let your energy flow naturally.

I just read an interesting paragraph.. 

"If you have physical problems, concentrate instead upon the healthy portions of your body and the unimpeded functions that you have. In the healthy areas, your beliefs are working for you. As I mentioned, inner sounds are extremely important. Each of the atoms and molecules that compose your body has its own reality in sound values that you do not hear physically."

The Nature of Personal Reality, Jane Roberts

Inner sounds do not mean acoustic-physical sounds, but a kind of energy that can be translated as sound, mostly originating from thoughts and emotions. 

However, meditation and chanting "OM"(can be silently, with inner intent) has also a direct healing effect on cells/meridians. 

This ain't no physical approach in that sense, but the inner attitude is at least equal important imo. But I guess you are on the right way anyway :)still wishing the best

Edited by phil

17 minutes ago, Fool said:

I just wish that you stay healthy for all your life without ever having to experience what I am experiencing right now.

Hi Fxxl,

Please don't get me wrong.

I really don't want you to go on like this for your own sake.

PLEASE help yourself; you CAN the way you write.

Perhaps a restive weekend can help.

A great weekend.

- LimA

14 minutes ago, phil said:

"Accepting" your pain and situation may not be a bad idea at all.

Hi phil,

We must accept PAIN as part of living. PAIN is a teacher.

No PAIN no gain. By "accepting", PAIN becomes no pain?

23 minutes ago, phil said:

The Nature of Personal Reality, Jane Roberts

Great stuff - sound and healthy.

25 minutes ago, phil said:

Inner sounds do not mean acoustic-physical sounds, but a kind of energy that can be translated as sound, mostly originating from thoughts and emotions.

Fxxl please take note - you have these sounds (energies) within you; perhaps you are not listening hard enough.

35 minutes ago, phil said:

However, meditation and chanting "OM"(can be silently, with inner intent) has also a direct healing effect on cells/meridians.

I reverberate with OM. Fxxl give it a try. No pain. Nothing to loose, everything to gain.

40 minutes ago, phil said:

This ain't no physical approach in that sense, but the inner attitude is at least equal important imo.

Yes not physical. More mental/mindful?

44 minutes ago, phil said:

But I guess you are on the right way anyway.

He is on the way. Perhaps he should make his path less circular.

Joke aside, Fxxl - from the way you write you have the intellect to psyche yourself out of your present rut.

I had been where you are now, if not worse.

Brother - you can, believe you me.

Heal yourself now and help others later on as a healer.

For a start stop calling yourself Fxxl.

Henceforth I will call you - Feel.

1 hour ago, phil said:

:)still wishing the best

Feel - the best is yet to be. Yes/no?

A great weekend to phil and Feel.

- LimA

• Like 2

On 29/09/2017 at 3:00 AM, Fool said:

I agree, but that's the main problem - I went to all the "experts" and some of them are top doctors in their field of study (in several countries), I am always ending up going in circles - nothing can be identified, no diagnose, and I am in pain. That's exactly why I shared my story here, in hope that someone else might have experienced something similar and perhaps give some useful suggestions from their experience.

Several cycles of physical therapy, acupuncture (not from TCM doctor though), all kinds of antibiotics (even though not a single infection has been identified) - literally NOTHING, so all that western medicine can offer me is painkillers, which I refuse to take.

That's why I am running in circles, trying to find what actually happened, maybe I'm wrong and that point (jen-mo) has nothing to do with it, but one thing is certain - it all happened from a very strong cough, lasting for more than a month (happened 2 times). I also did press that point kinda harder during that coughing period. From a western medicine point of view, the only explanation might be that from the tension and pressure from coughing, some "scar tissues" (adhesions) have formed, which press on those nerves every time I do certain movements (such as sitting for the lower near-tailbone pain, and upper body movements or deep breathing for the upper pain [while exhaling]). From a Qigong Eastern Medicine point of view, I have some energy channel blockages (too much/too little chi in those areas).

The problem is that no modern technology can identify adhesions, not even MRI - the only way to see them is through surgery, which always creates more adhesions, so I refuse to do it. Another traditional treatment is a nerve block, which I also refuse to take.

Standing meditation so far has no side effect, and I feel that it's getting better from it. At least the central nervous system functions more properly, and the registered pain is decreased, even if nothing has changed from a physiological perspective (or perhaps it is changing..). I'll keep doing it.

Thank you for the advice though, you're absolutely right and I will be cautious, but I have to continue doing this, because I want my old life back and there aren't that many options available to me.

Sorry, I should have clarified - when I said seek out trained help, I didn't mean the Western doctor's you've already hit up. I tried that route too, and they were utterly useless. I meant something like a good TCM/Ayurvedic doctor, herbalist, Qigong healer, etc. Someone experienced with cultivation and working outside the materialist/reductionist paradigm of mainstream medicine.

For example, one of the people I mentioned earlier who helped me enormously is Eric Isen, who Earl Grey mentioned. I'd highly recommend getting in touch with him and making an appointment, my health and my progress at getting my cultivation practice back on track have improved exponentially since I started working with him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aeran said:

Spoiler

Sorry, I should have clarified - when I said seek out trained help, I didn't mean the Western doctor's you've already hit up. I tried that route too, and they were utterly useless. I meant something like a good TCM/Ayurvedic doctor, herbalist, Qigong healer, etc. Someone experienced with cultivation and working outside the materialist/reductionist paradigm of mainstream medicine.

For example, one of the people I mentioned earlier who helped me enormously is Eric Isen, who Earl Grey mentioned. I'd highly recommend getting in touch with him and making an appointment, my health and my progress at getting my cultivation practice back on track have improved exponentially since I started working with him.

Nice,

There is other variant too, if you have something in nose like dried out slime then you need take it out manually. Same thing is when its time to use manual function of butt clenching then its time.

On 9/30/2017 at 1:55 AM, Fool said:

I appreciate the suggestions, but this is getting off-topic, thx for the songs and advice but I don't see how it helps. It's easy to say that it's all in the mind.

Hi Feel,

How are you now?

Apology for appearing to go off-topic.

It is a deliberate attempt on my part to help change the mindset.

Where you are may be linked to the first chakra.

The mind may be more than five chakras away.

Don't think of a 'problem'; think of everything as a 'situation'.

I may be fixated with a 'problem' but not a 'situation'.

Why? Situations are always changing thus:

Image result for yin yang symbol

Please embrace the TAO going forward.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.

11 hours ago, Limahong said:

Please embrace the TAO going forward.

Hi Feel,

It is the Mid Autumn Festival today on the lunar calendar.

The full moon tonight will be very beautiful.

Please take a look and FEEL the serene moment.

Henceforth may peace be with you, Brother.

All blessings.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.