Jeff

Levels of conscious mind residing...

3 hours ago, C T said:

I guess it makes no difference now and also a bit late to continue posting here, since Admin have already decided this thread is Mutt. Although im not exactly familiar with usage of that term in the context of the life-span of this thread. I think it has the same connotation as "Flogging a dead donkey". 

Actually, I did not decide that.  Everyone posting off topic and a few who said they would stop but didn't all but sealed the fate of this thread...  Jeff then opened a new thread.     I only directed folks to the new one with a joke about Mutt and Jeff, given Jeff is his name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutt_and_Jeff

• Like 3

19 hours ago, dwai said:

I wonder if people realize that what they find objectionable in "light work" could very well be their own projections. Stuff their minds have to let go of, in order to be free. If one feel upset/angry/sad/sexual attraction during a joint energy session (this happens in solo practice at home as well if one is doing a good energetic/spiritual practice), odds are that they are one's own issues that are becoming apparent. Instead of asking "who is doing this to me?" and looking for a source outside, perhaps one should ask "to whom is this happening? And Why is it happening?".

Odds are there will be some things one will learn about one's own mental habits and issues (inner-demons masking as self-righteous indignance based on some moral or ethical framework). If we don't  have buttons to push, there will be no one who can push the buttons (either knowingly or unknowingly).

This is a nice post(i have responded it before too). Aversion towards light work is a projection. But how to let go of that projection is not like a one step where you can say just let go.

joining a group where you had an aversion before, then joining that group there is still an outsider feeling. That outsider feeling i wonder do the light-group receptionists are aware of, no idea.

Jeff isn't dangerous at all I've confirmed that for myself, when I met him I had some doubts about him and even tho I didn't quite agree with him I witnessed for myself who and what is he about in astral dreaming where I met him as well. Actually its on astral levels where I found out more about him and I even confirmed some things that he spoke about in the waking hours. I saw him as a beam of energy as well while he personally explained to me what I'm seeing, these experiences were real and not regular dream projections as some idiots think they might be. If you really knew who Jeff was you might actually be sorry for thinking he was dangerous as I witnessed for myself in astral he helping quite a few people. I'm just being objective here..

So far given this thread its obvious Jeff isn't a problem here but the real problem lies both in those that hate and him and those that follow him, both parties are obsessed with Jeff and portray the attack-defend syndrome which throws them in the same league. Its just self importance in different disguise and its all over the place. Both parties should be thankful to each other since so many issues are out in the open for them to deal with. I asked for this thread to be moderated but unfortunately nothing happened and I had to go trough pile of crap by myself to post and since Sean isn't available the only one I could contact about it is Jeff since he seems to be the real boss here since admins are his followers. No offense guys but the forum is full of such threads and full of passive aggressive junk and most of us really have to be crap friendly to go trough the forum and this is just a product of lousy moderation.

I hope you can handle the truth guys and do something about it, something constructive. if nothing you can always mutterate my off topic post here ;)

• Like 6

Wizz the issue is i think with authenticity. When you say that he appears in dreams, and "god forbid" say what else might have happened there as a bonus feat(dreams are like that, pretty different morality rules there).

So i rather think that dreams are dreams, because otherwise my world is screwed up. Watch out seriously with the claims made, because they backfire.

edit: its more sarcasmic(seismic) than average.

I have no problem with peeps appear in my dreams and other over the top ideas, what somehow when presented with how it is possible is nice.

--

edit2 i actually have no issues at all, just rambling.

Edited by allinone

19 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

This is getting old.

You came to lu with a dream about zombies unscrewing your kundalini cap. You were a quarter turn away from having it open and you were excited about it.

This is a deliberate miswording of a dream that I posted at LU, and not something I will enter into. 

You worked with Jeff 3 times. Said it felt amazing but was concerned with how our practice could damage the subtle body and felt it was your mission to stop "light practices."

I definitely felt energy, but just because I could feel it it doesn't follow that it was a good thing for me. Yes I believe it would have damaged my subtle body, this is my opinion and something I am entitled to believe despite all the heavy handed attempts to dismiss and ridicule it. 

Two months later you have another dream about some being coming to unscrew your kundalini cap

Another misrepresentation of a dream.

and want to accuse us of trying to rape you

This 'accusation' was specifically regarding my perception of Jeff's energy only:

This would explain why I had a subtle vision of someone inserting their fingers underneath the lip of my kundalini cap and trying to prise it upwards. This bothered me a lot. It felt at the time akin to energetic rape. I was never informed about what Jeff's energy would do, so I was hardly in a position to give informed consent. When I became aware of what his energy did, I refused any more contact with it, from anyone in his group.

as well as how our practice now attracts entities to people.

This is a reference to something dawei told me about entities, you can ask him directly what I am referring to, as it was said in confidence. If he doesn't know what I am referring to, I will clarify it via PM. 

Since then you send people to our chat

Like who exactly? Time to name names I think, since it never happened.

watch our member logs

I checked LU member logs when I read that there was an 80% membership crossover. 

email people you think we are talking to

Names?

. Have encourage others to make outrageous posts about the nature of our practices and years later you are still at it.

Names?

I would definitely say whatever your issue is, it is not us and more about your fears and issues.

As you keep saying about anyone who doesn't take to Light work.

Just stop with the bs already...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Jeff isn't dangerous at all I've confirmed that for myself, when I met him I had some doubts about him and even tho I didn't quite agree with him I witnessed for myself who and what is he about in astral dreaming where I met him as well. Actually its on astral levels where I found out more about him and I even confirmed some things that he spoke about in the waking hours. I saw him as a beam of energy as well while he personally explained to me what I'm seeing, these experiences were real and not regular dream projections as some idiots think they might be. If you really knew who Jeff was you might actually be sorry for thinking he was dangerous as I witnessed for myself in astral he helping quite a few people. I'm just being objective here..

So far given this thread its obvious Jeff isn't a problem here but the real problem lies both in those that hate and him and those that follow him, both parties are obsessed with Jeff and portray the attack-defend syndrome which throws them in the same league. Its just self importance in different disguise and its all over the place. Both parties should be thankful to each other since so many issues are out in the open for them to deal with. I asked for this thread to be moderated but unfortunately nothing happened and I had to go trough pile of crap by myself to post and since Sean isn't available the only one I could contact about it is Jeff since he seems to be the real boss here since admins are his followers. No offense guys but the forum is full of such threads and full of passive aggressive junk and most of us really have to be crap friendly to go trough the forum and this is just a product of lousy moderation.

I hope you can handle the truth guys and do something about it, something constructive. if nothing you can always mutterate my off topic post here ;)

So, in your opinion, Jeff is the boss here, the admin are his followers, and both sides are enamoured/obsessed by him? 

Hmm.. remarkably interesting

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, C T said:

So, in your opinion, Jeff is the boss here, the admin are his followers, and both sides are enamoured/obsessed by him? 

to me i had no idea that there is serious network, i thought its just for research and experiments. Imo if to know there is some secret group now its pretty much known and it doesn't bother me at all, peeps know themselves what they risk.

7 minutes ago, allinone said:

to me i had no idea that there is serious network, i thought its just for research and experiments. Imo if to know there is some secret group now its pretty much known and it doesn't bother me at all, peeps know themselves what they risk.

I think the implications are a little more serious than merely the discovery of a network (not so much a secret group since they are quite open about the whole thing) taking shape here. Nothing really wrong with that, but when some members of the network, who are also part of the moderating team, openly demonstrate their preferences, then it might lead to problematic situations, as mildly indicated in a few posts on this thread. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Jeff said:

By weak I just meant a subset that is no way near the same as what one might call the "soul" or what some could call the "light body"?  Astral stuff is fun and cool, if people want to focus on that fine.

Maybe first of all think of it more like the "light group" as a network, rather than just one person. And each person who becomes "stabilized" besides being part of the broader network, also creates their own local network. Hence, your concern/question is reasonable, but superseded by ongoing growth in the number of connection points.

To your other questions, it may be more an issue related to terms or meaning of "astral body".  If one believes there really is such a thing as "death", then yes that is probably what I would an astral (or energy) body.  But, one who has realized something like a light body, knows that there is really no such thing as death.  Specifically, in my case, I have access to all of my past (and future) lives, hence such concerns are completely non-existent for me. 

You have already felt and noticed the energetic difference. On advanced astral skills, people have daily field trips visiting various beings at LU.  Feel free to join in.  

Yes, I think all such exploration is fun and interesting. If one is so inclined, I think they should do what they want.  Also, as I tell all of the people who notice/access what we are calling the "light", there are sort of three different ways you can go with it.  The choice is totally up to you. 

I said death of the physical body which is a product of non completeness of the astral body :D what do you mean by saying "such thing as death" I'm sure we didn't mean the same thing. We are souls and souls are immortal so there is no death really but there is death of the physical body and I was referring to that.

Also every christian blindly believes that everyone is immortal and will go to heaven after their physical body dies or decomposes if you will. Is that the fate you have in mind for yourself or is it the constant reincarnation you have in mind? Death is a serious thing not something to taken lightly as if doesn't exist. Saying it doesn't exist is like saying life or that the physicality doesn't exist. Physicality itself can be experienced from various levels be it from the perspective of the mind, or astral body or other levels since it acts as a vehicle and this "vehicle" (you might call it experience instead) has an expiration date (real death I'm speaking about) and you might even shorten its span by misusing it or prolong it with longevity practices.

Jeff

On advanced astral skills, people have daily field trips visiting various beings at LU.

Now you got me confused.. This is the first time I hear these are astral skills and I did question about them but never did anyone ever give a hint those types of practices have anything to do with astral, in fact most did say its light stuff not astral. I'm pretty sure this will come as a surprise to others too.. Anyone wants to add a comment? Its obvious you are implementing astral abilities here but why would you call them light instead?

Whatsoever I think that practice is cool!

• Like 3

What i mean is that, with access to privy information, the potential for manipulation comes alive. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, C T said:

I think the implications are a little more serious than merely the discovery of a network (not so much a secret group since they are quite open about the whole thing) taking shape here. Nothing really wrong with that, but when some members of the network, who are also part of the moderating team, openly demonstrate their preferences, then it might lead to problematic situations, as mildly indicated in a few posts on this thread. 

yes

3 minutes ago, C T said:

What i mean is that, with access to privy information, the potential for manipulation comes alive. 

yes, understood.

I translate it to into how i understand it, if i attack one member, i then get a 10 member attack back and of course demograzy doesn't work anymore. So thats why sharia law would be the best.

Edited by allinone
typos and edits

43 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Reasonable, well said, truthfully, open hearted. Cool 😀

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, allinone said:

yes

yes, understood.

I translate it to into how i understand it, if i attack one member, i then get a 10 member attack back and of course demograzy doesn't work anymore. So thats why sharia law would be the best.

Haha good to know you got the drift, but really, im not sure if implementing sharia law here will be a much loved solution

37 minutes ago, C T said:

Did I say that? Wow.. :D

Jeff is like God and admins are his archangels, Jeff doesn't intend to be a God and archangels find hard to accept that he doesn't. "Other angels" are accusing God for being well not good enough even dangerous! So they left the heaven promising to never return again but archs still believe there is a chance they do if they keep going all good on them.. On lower levels we have lions, tigers, birds, and other kung fu animals fighting for dominion while on the higher level angels are at full time work because at the heavens door there is lots of barking and roaring by animals trying to get in. Its dramatic I tell you.. The Buddha is fine, he's smiling in his grave thinking how cool and fun is to be a lamb in his local manifestation and how everything can fit into his big cozy belly, I mean heart..

Conclusion - the universe is SELF obsessed.. When Sean realized this he decided to launch his master plan and deal with all this by creating DAO BUMS and once he did he left for the beaches, I can hear him laughing there all drunk thinking to himself "I did it I did it.. I showed those archs whos the real boss!"

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Jeff is like God and admins are his archangels, Jeff doesn't intend to be a God and archangels find hard to accept that he doesn't. "Other angels" are accusing God for being well not good enough even dangerous! So they left the heaven promising to never return again but archs still believe there is a chance they do if they keep going all good on them.. On lower levels we have lions, tigers, birds, and other kung fu animals fighting for dominion while on the higher level angels are at full time work because at the heavens door there is lots of barking and roaring by animals trying to get in. Its dramatic I tell you.. The Buddha is fine, he's smiling in his grave thinking how cool and fun is to be a lamb in his local manifestation and how everything can fit into his big cozy belly, I mean heart..

Conclusion - the universe is SELF obsessed.. When Sean realized this he decided to launch his master plan and deal with all this by creating DAO BUMS and once he did he left for the beaches, I can hear him laughing there all drunk thinking to himself "I did it I did it.. I showed those archs whos the real boss!"

don't you fear of that your tongue will be cut off one day accidently by your own teeth.

1 hour ago, allinone said:

Wizz the issue is i think with authenticity. When you say that he appears in dreams, and "god forbid" say what else might have happened there as a bonus feat(dreams are like that, pretty different morality rules there).

So i rather think that dreams are dreams, because otherwise my world is screwed up. Watch out seriously with the claims made, because they backfire.

edit: its more sarcasmic(seismic) than average.

I have no problem with peeps appear in my dreams and other over the top ideas, what somehow when presented with how it is possible is nice.

--

edit2 i actually have no issues at all, just rambling.

Here is the thing I met Jeff in dreaming before I met him in waking hours. I never said he appeared in dreams rather I felt the energy while awake trough which I felt trough meeting his followers so then followed that energy inside a lucid dream and met both his followers and him. Its a different thing. Dreams are always just dreams what else can they be but here is the catch - for example in our waking hours what we think is mostly illusion cuz in reality its just a bunch of noise and what we consider real are things that are physical, that's why we call this reality physical reality. Since dreams are similar to the mind the real thing there is energy and if you are able to feel energy that then you will know undoubtedly if you are dealing with something or someone real rather then with a dreaming projection.

If you think dream is just a dream why don't you use it as such and behave as real as you do in the waking hours by implementing your will there just as you do here. Dreams are called dreams for a reason because everything is possible there you can dream real things as well and talk with anyone you want its like huge internet. This is a far better approach then to discarding dreams as something not real because that would mean you just discard the other 50% of your existence only because you think you know better which in the end is just useless noise in your head telling you that. You see you can't really eliminate what is real with dreams just because they are projections.. It would be like saying you are dead while you dream which is impossible if you are an eternal living being.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wizz said:

I said death of the physical body which is a product of non completeness of the astral body :D what do you mean by saying "such thing as death" I'm sure we didn't mean the same thing. We are souls and souls are immortal so there is no death really but there is death of the physical body and I was referring to that.

I am saying that once one has realized the “light level” or light body. They know that physical death of the body is not really that important or a big deal.

1 hour ago, Wizz said:

Also every christian blindly believes that everyone is immortal and will go to heaven after their physical body dies or decomposes if you will. Is that the fate you have in mind for yourself or is it the constant reincarnation you have in mind? Death is a serious thing not something to taken lightly as if doesn't exist. Saying it doesn't exist is like saying life or that the physicality doesn't exist. Physicality itself can be experienced from various levels be it from the perspective of the mind, or astral body or other levels since it acts as a vehicle and this "vehicle" (you might call it experience instead) has an expiration date (real death I'm speaking about) and you might even shorten its span by misusing it or prolong it with longevity practices.

Upon light level realization (and ongoing expansion), having another physical form becomes sort of like a choice. Some move on to other realms, some stick around to help, some do not manifest at physical for a while.

1 hour ago, Wizz said:

Jeff

On advanced astral skills, people have daily field trips visiting various beings at LU.

Now you got me confused.. This is the first time I hear these are astral skills and I did question about them but never did anyone ever give a hint those types of practices have anything to do with astral, in fact most did say its light stuff not astral. I'm pretty sure this will come as a surprise to others too.. Anyone wants to add a comment? Its obvious you are implementing astral abilities here but why would you call them light instead?

Whatsoever I think that practice is cool!

The difference is in both method and terms of description. What the group does is not exactly the same as astral travel, but the results create the same sort of affect. Kind of like trying to comparing flying somewhere to teleporting. But all seeing stuff happens at astral levels. Maybe a better analogy is using warp engines to get somewhere, but need conventual engines to visit the place. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, allinone said:

yes

yes, understood.

That is very much not the case. And a totally unfair statement. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Wizz said:

LOL 😂

41 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Here is the thing I met Jeff in dreaming before I met him in waking hours. I never said he appeared in dreams rather I felt the energy while awake trough which I felt trough meeting his followers so then followed that energy inside a lucid dream and met both his followers and him. Its a different thing. Dreams are always just dreams what else can they be but here is the catch - for example in our waking hours what we think is mostly illusion cuz in reality its just a bunch of noise and what we consider real are things that are physical, that's why we call this reality physical reality. Since dreams are similar to the mind the real thing there is energy and if you are able to feel energy that then you will know undoubtedly if you are dealing with something or someone real rather then with a dreaming projection.

If you think dream is just a dream why don't you use it as such and behave as real as you do in the waking hours by implementing your will there just as you do here. Dreams are called dreams for a reason because everything is possible there you can dream real things as well and talk with anyone you want its like huge internet. This is a far better approach then to discarding dreams as something not real because that would mean you just discard the other 50% of your existence only because you think you know better which in the end is just useless noise in your head telling you that. You see you can't really eliminate what is real with dreams just because they are projections.. It would be like saying you are dead while you dream which is impossible if you are an eternal living being.

You gonna work hard to purify it that its not a person Jeff there put a certain sensation what is adopted as Jeff.

58 minutes ago, Jeff said:

astral travel

What is an astral travel? i'm sure i have wrong idea that first thought is it you will separate from a physical body and the astral form is same reality as the physical body is.

I mean THE body you get is way huge claim. You can make a solid rock as your pillow.

so so a talk about astral traveling is derogatory when an alchemist can't do it but have meditated a long time. Then you hear about naturals who can do it at a whim, so years later you start hearing about that astral travel is equated with imagination etc.

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

What is an astral travel? i'm sure i have wrong idea that first thought is it you will separate from a physical body and the astral form is same reality as the physical body is.

I mean THE body you get is way huge claim. You can make a solid rock as your pillow.

so so a talk about astral traveling is derogatory when an alchemist can't do it but have meditated a long time. Then you hear about naturals who can do it at a whim, so years later you start hearing about that astral travel is equated with imagination etc.

Probably better to ask Wizz or someone else, as I am not an astral traveler or astral type person. Though I have many friends that are super good at it and they get and see really cool stuff.

• Like 2

Just now, Jeff said:

Probably better to ask Wizz or someone else, as I am not an astral traveler or astral type person. Though I have many friends that are super good at it and they get and see really cool stuff.

Sry for wrong idea, i think you have said it before too somewhere that you aren't astral traveler in simplistic terms.

But im sure there is some explanation what could make us all subconsciously astral travelers.