Jeff

Levels of conscious mind residing...

in the name of the spirit itself: LOL! :)

When you are not responsible for your actions and choices and let yourself fly as a leaf on a wind so you can say and do whatever comes through your personal filter which you call 'I' , then you can blame someone for something that 'happens to you'. The only thing that you are doing in that case is drama. It's not even reason. This is the usual level of consciousness that we all are in. And the group of people will probably operate in this level of consciousness if just one of the members is in it. Do you want to change that? Be responsible if you do. The truth is that everything that exists / is alive is energy itself and that everything has some kind of impact on everything whether you feel / see / know / like it or not. I mean, do you have control over what you think or do, or you have to depend on someone/something?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dawei said:

That was kind of an inside comment to a time when two sets of folks were trying to confront Jeff and then a liaison who began to work between the two, passing information , to do what appeared a more coordinated movement of posting...   In the past now. 

But you did advise Bindi to let the past go, yes? 

All the same, your clarification is appreciated, albeit not sufficiently neutral, imo. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bindi said:

People are remarkably quiet when it comes to their negative attitude to Light practices after either brief exposure or longer ones, you'll just have to trust me that this negativity exists, and that people have come forward and shared their issues with me privately.

If people have issues, they are very open about it. Part of the issue here is that you have never actually engaged in any form of what you call “light practices”. Never actually participated in any of the activities. Additionally, our energetic interaction has been extremely minimal. 

6 hours ago, Bindi said:

There are two potentially negative issues I am thinking of, one is being opened up to entities in an uncontrolled way, ie. when you can't control when an entity visits anymore, and the second is having kundalini energy initiated - and there are all sorts of issues related to this. 

I just see Light practices as a very dangerous path to take, it's not personal angst at this stage. 

Okay, I won't refer to just newbies, more Daobum members in general being heavily exposed to Light practices through this site. But it is also true that just about every newbie with any issue is given the Jeff treatment.

This is not true. But, for those that I sense that have some serious issue related to some energetic imbalance, I do periodically reach out. If they are suffering, I offer to first explain their issue. Later, if their is interest, I offer to show them practices/techniques that can help.

6 hours ago, Bindi said:

Levels of consciousness might be interesting, but Light folk consider themselves so extremely advanced in this regard, there's not really any common ground with us normal folk.

In fact, spiritual super stardom and ego fulfillment seems to be one of the key achievements of Light work.

Bindi - you know that we have had hundreds of pm messages. There is no exclusion.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, dawei said:

Bindi and I have talked for years and have been very open about talking issues with each other.   If she took some offense to something I said, I apologize.   I wasn't posting so much as an admin but a friend.   I understand folks just see labels on the forum and hope they can know more gets established between members.  

I see Bindi  year after year issues persisting with this issue that I hope she can work through to let go or channel back to her practice.   She joined LU and has been finding ammunition for her cause, including looking at member's list between the two boards.  It seems unhealthy to me.   As a friend, I hope she would find a way to move past this issue instead of raising it every chance she gets.   I've told her privately many things but felt it would be good to post. 

You do recall that you suggested I join LU a couple of years ago don't you? And when I did I then told you that it seemed kind of weird, and at the time you agreed. I haven't used that account for a long time, anyone can say any sort of nonsense there as far as I'm concerned and good luck to them. 

I looked at LU's member list recently to see what 80% crossover membership looked like, and I saw some names that I recognised first from here.  

Anyway this is making it about me, my first post on this thread was voicing my opinion that Daobum members were being funnelled into LU. 

But now that it's come up, as far as me persisting with the issue, if I think something is negative, at what point do I reasonably stop voicing that opinion, if the issue itself persists - in this case daobum members being drawn into Light practices? 

16 minutes ago, Jeff said:

If people have issues, they are very open about it. Part of the issue here is that you have never actually engaged in any form of what you call “light practices”. Never actually participated in any of the activities. Additionally, our energetic interaction has been extremely minimal. 

This is not true. But, for those that I sense that have some serious issue related to some energetic imbalance, I do periodically reach out. If they are suffering, I offer to first explain their issue. Later, if their is interest, I offer to show them practices/techniques that can help.

Bindi - you know that we have had hundreds of pm messages. There is no exclusion.

1/ With minimal engagement there's already complications. 

2/ Periodic support only when asked. Attitude towards those with issues... They are suffering! 

3/ After 100s of pms, still no clarity. 

Says alot. To me, anyhow

1 hour ago, dawei said:

@Jeff:   Likely better to reboot a new topic on "Levels of Consciousness" as this has become a cut/paste of past counter comments.   I could split stuff off but as many said the OP was not very clear, I think a new one seems best. 

I would agree. No point in going through the work of trying to save this thread related to the OP. I will simply start a new one describing the various levels that some seem to be interested in.

1 hour ago, dawei said:

If folks knew stories of the early stage when Sean and members were throwing energy and magic at each other... you can likely hear Sean laughing right now at the idea of censoring energy healing offers when requests are made.  Sean is aware of the past skepticism of groups and/or practices and has never felt the need to step in to comment.   So far, his silence speaks.  Not sure why folks don't see the pattern in that yet.

For the sake of Apech, I've asked Sean once again if he wants him to comment on this repeated skepticism and whether nobody should help newbies asking for help.  The email was longer than just that.  ;)

I would like to highlight that i make all such suggestions in open posts for newbies. No backdoor hidden pm messages to those people like some of the members here like to use. 

1 hour ago, dawei said:

It's not paranoia of group mentality.  It's a data issue.  Data speaks patterns.  ATIFA shows up , rally after rally, same people with same slogan and same chants...  Those are observable facts that might suggest a pattern via data analysis.   I tend to view events as data and that includes how people show up at predictable threads.   It is observable.   Facts over feelings seems a safer route.   

1 minute ago, Bindi said:

But now that it's come up, as far as me persisting with the issue, if I think something is negative, at what point do I reasonably stop voicing that opinion, if the issue itself persists - in this case daobum members being drawn into Light practices? 

I go back to what I tell my step-daughter: What exactly is the problem... I'm not seeing it ?   (I'm not asking you to repeat it yet again, just it causes me to repeat my perspectve).

As someone on the outside, you see a problem with a practice you don't do nor understand.  That is fine.

I'll let you take up the problem solving as you see best fit to help you. But it doesn't seem to fit well by jumping into every one of JEff's threads (or if anyone constantly jumps into anyone's thread.. .and yes, we get reports on this when it happens to others).

It sounds like an issue between you and Jeff but that is my outside perspective.     Good Luck with resolving it.

19 minutes ago, C T said:

But you did advise Bindi to let the past go, yes? 

All the same, your clarification is appreciated, albeit not sufficiently neutral, imo. 

Sure.. and friends are not always neutral...  I have a friend who is almost never neutral... he is an avid Trump supporter  :D

1 minute ago, C T said:

1/ With minimal engagement there's already complications. 

Those complications had absolutely nothing to do with me. I would suggest that you discuss the actual details with her at length, then you will be more qualified to make such comments.

1 minute ago, C T said:

2/ Periodic support only when asked. Attitude towards those with issues... They are suffering! 

As as I said, I reach out when I can help. 

1 minute ago, C T said:

3/ After 100s of pms, still no clarity. 

Says alot. To me, anyhow

• Like 1

I'm off to have a ultra sound of my stomach :o

My daughter only wants to know if it is a boy or a girl...

I told her with all my energy practices, it could be an alien :ph34r:

Enjoy your day :)

• Like 4

I could be a friend too, and suggest maybe that the priority ought to be Admin first, and friend second... But its up to you, of course, how to conduct yourself on this forum. You seem generally fair and unbiased, so hopefully this will be an exercise to strengthen public perception in those regards. 

• Like 1

Most of the recent posts are off-topic so mod's please if you could open a new thread so we can stay properly on topic? There is some of us who want to respond accordingly to everything but still don't have a proper space for it. Thanks!

Edited by Wizz
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, rene said:

Thanks, Jeff; now I know what LU stands for! I'll peek around and if any quesions arise I'll ask over there. Cheers!

Also, feel free to ask over here if you want. Not a big deal either way. :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Most of the recent posts are off-topic so mod's please if you could open a new thread so we can stay properly on topic? There is some of us who want to respond accordingly to everything but still don't have a proper space for it. Thanks!

Feel free to follow up on your question and response here. I will respond. Particularly because it is a very interesting and deep issue that well worth exploring. Also, if you prefer, feel free to start a new thread of your own and I will follow up there.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Those complications had absolutely nothing to do with me. I would suggest that you discuss the actual details with her at length, then you will be more qualified to make such comments.

As as I said, I reach out when I can help. 

I considered my issues to have everything to do with you and Light practices, and was repeatedly told by you and the Light folk that my issues were all to do with my own fear, and nothing to do with Light energy. 

From my perspective, I had a vision of a hand trying to prise open a cap that should be carefully unscrewed over time at my base chakra. I didn't see it as a fear response, but as an exact description of what your energy was doing to my energy body, trying to prise an energy source open, using force, very unsubtle. 

I also had unwanted sexual attention from an unidentified astral body which had never happened before and has never happened since my brief energy work with you. 

All you did was deny it had anything to do with you. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 6:08 AM, Bindi said:

I considered my issues to have everything to do with you and Light practices, and was repeatedly told by you and the Light folk that my issues were all to do with my own fear, and nothing to do with Light energy. 

From my perspective, I had a vision of a hand trying to prise open a cap that should be carefully unscrewed over time at my base chakra. I didn't see it as a fear response, but as an exact description of what your energy was doing to my energy body, trying to prise an energy source open, using force, very unsubtle. 

I also had unwanted sexual attention from an unidentified astral body which had never happened before and has never happened since my brief energy work with you. 

All you did was deny it had anything to do with you. 

This is getting old.

You came to lu with a dream about zombies unscrewing your kundalini cap. You were a quarter turn away from having it open and you were excited about it.

You worked with Jeff 3 times. Said it felt amazing but was concerned with how our practice could damage the subtle body and felt it was your mission to stop "light practices."

Two months later you have another dream about some being coming to unscrew your kundalini cap and want to accuse us of trying to astrally rape you as well as how our practice attracts entities to people.

Since then you send people to our chat, watch our member logs, email people you think we are talking to. Have encourage others to make outrageous posts about the nature of our practices and years later you are still at it.

I would definitely say whatever your issue is, it is not us and more about your fears and issues.

Just stop with the bs already...

Edited by Jonesboy

1 minute ago, Jonesboy said:

This is getting old.

You came to lu with a dream about zombies unscrewing your kundalini cap. You were a quarter turn away from having it open and you were excited about it.

You worked with Jeff 3 times. Said it felt amazing but was concerned with how our practice could damage the subtle body and felt it was your mission to stop "light practices."

Two months later you have another dream about some being coming to unscrew your kundalini cap and want to accuse us of trying to rape you as well as how our practice now attracts entities to people.

Since then you send people to our chat, watch our member logs, email people you think we are talking to. Have encourage others to make outrageous posts about the nature of our practices and years later you are still at it.

I would definitely say whatever your issue is, it is not us and more about your fears and issues.

Just stop with the bs already...

WOW!

Just now, Bindi said:

WOW!

If you like I can post links to everything I said.

I don't just make up stuff like others have been doing on this thread.

Bindi,

Thank you for sharing crucial and intimate details of your exchanges with Jeff -- regardless of comebacks, i see these as extremely valid for you, and no one can/or should even try to diminish this validity, and in the process attempt to consolidate their stance by disempowering your experiences. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jonesboy said:

If you like I can post links to everything I said.

I don't just make up stuff like others have been doing on this thread.

ok Jonesboy, post the links.

2 minutes ago, C T said:

Bindi,

Thank you for sharing crucial and intimate details of your exchanges with Jeff -- regardless of comebacks, i see these as extremely valid for you, and no one can/or should even try to diminish this validity, and in the process attempt to consolidate their stance by disempowering your experiences. 

What intimate details?

That two months after having any contact with Jeff she has a dream and it's Jeff's fault?

One would be hard pressed to connect those dots.

4 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

What intimate details?

That two months after having any contact with Jeff she has a dream and it's Jeff's fault?

Maybe just let your quotes speak for themselves Jonesboy. The incidents in this post (below) were not dreams, and your time frames are out. You are doing what the Light folk have always done when I make my experiences public.

Edited by Bindi

7 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

What intimate details?

Are you now trying to teach me how to read posts, sir? 

Details are only as important as their helpfulness. But some would rather use them to confuse and subjugate. Im not interested in sordid details, but the very real, on-going issue a member has after having crossed paths with Jeff/LU, and what kind of support is in place to alleviate the fear of future participants, as well as Bindi. 

If I were you, I'd be very careful in the consideration of a tit-for-tat with Bindi. You have already indicated your intention to do so, but hopefully can resist the emotional calling for it. 

7 minutes ago, C T said:

Are you now trying to teach me how to read posts, sir? 

Details are only as important as their helpfulness. But some would rather use them to confuse and subjugate. Im not interested in sordid details, but the very real, on-going issue a member has after having crossed paths with Jeff/LU, and what kind of support is in place to alleviate the fear of future participants, as well as Bindi. 

If I were you, I'd be very careful in the consideration of a tit-for-tat with Bindi. You have already indicated your intention to do so, but hopefully can resist the emotional calling for it. 

CT,

Your higher than thou posts get old.

All you have been doing is attacking people and then want to talk about how someone else should resist responding to such comments.

but the very real, on-going issue a member has after having crossed paths with Jeff/LU, and what kind of support is in place to alleviate the fear of future participants, as well as Bindi

You are assuming her issues are because of us. They are not but you don't want to accept that thought. I mean someone who monitors for years anyone who comes and goes from lu.. seriously.. and I am wrong to respond and it must be a problem that we caused?

You sir are doing nothing but spreading bs to put it bluntly. What does your tradition say about speaking badly about others and their practices without even first knowing anything about it?

Maybe something like resist such temptations?

Maybe you should be an example of your own preaching.

Edited by Jonesboy

8 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

CT,

Your higher than thou posts get old.

All you have been doing is attacking people and then want to talk about how someone else should resist responding to such comments.

You are assuming her issues are because of us. They are not but you don't want to accept that thought. I mean someone who monitors for years anyone who comes and goes from lu.. seriously.. and I am wrong to respond and it must be a problem that we caused?

You sir and doing nothing but spreading bs to put it bluntly. What does your tradition say about speaking badly about others and their practices without even first knowing anything about it?

Maybe something like resist such temptations?

Maybe you should be an example of your own preaching.

Im tempted to offer a rebuttal, but to avoid the messiness that usually results from such baseless, emotional (almost insulting) outcries, I'll simply let it go. For the peace of the community... oh yeah, and self-respect, naturally. 

• Like 1