Jeff

Levels of conscious mind residing...

26 minutes ago, C T said:

Yes, there is definitely a sense of some kind of recruitment drive happening here on TDB alright. 

A bit silly, considering the unavoidable online anonymity, and potential dangers that can arise from that. 

Can easily amplify unstable mindsets.

I don't see a recruitment drive .... but I thought , for a moment ... just a glimpse  ... I saw   some      more pie  ? 

Pie anyone ?     Its yummy, tempting and mysterious  . .....

Image result for Simpsons  Mmmmm .         .... ysterious   .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C T said:

some of us must be so long in the tooth that we no longer possess jaw-dropping capabilities (since the jaw is perpetually jarred open by the long tooth) at some of the 'answers' you have given in the past -- maybe thats why no light bulb moments occurred. Nungali might have the right tool to file the overgrown fang. Nungali?

Image result for concrete cutter

37 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Yes, you must be right... pretty scary stuff. :)

Ummmm ... no  .     Scary isn't quiet the word I am looking for     ;) 

15 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Ummmm ... no  .     Scary isn't quiet the word I am looking for     ;) 

You can't delete a post on this forum?! Change that please. I wanted to post a reply to this qoute but changed my mind so I posted this. 😀

Edited by HorizonLight

14 minutes ago, Jeff said:

There is no recruitment drive, but definitely open sharing. Also, there has never been any charging of fees or asking for donations with any of the things I have ever participated in. People use and like the practices or they don’t. No big deal.

It can develop into a big deal. Not all who choose to dabble have sufficient spiritual miles in them, for example, the kind of maturity level like Dwai has is commendable -- there is no worries of him ever getting 'sick' from interacting with what you call 'the practices' since its obvious he is able to discern and work with his understandings systematically, something which must have taken years to develop. I dont know these practices of yours well enough to evaluate them critically, nor have such an inclination, but the little i have read tells me a newbie can get into difficulty should he or she decides to take the plunge. If a seasoned 'pro' like our Mr Nungali struggles to find coherency, imagine newer, less exposed members who enthusiastically decides to taste the sharing. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Thanks. Helpful hearing about your shift in practices over time. Hopefully, your liver has not continued to give you any problems.

Hep C .   I managed to stop the worse effects with the CTM treatment , gave up alcohol, used herbs  and  roast dandelion 'coffee'  etc .  I avoided and rebelled against ' western medical'  treatment , which at the time ranged from stuff made from pig livers through to crap with horrible side effects .   Early last year a new and good medicine became available cheaply here ;  one pill a day for 8 weeks no side effects,  cured ... no trace in blood tests . 

https://www.harvoni.com/discover-harvoni/about-harvoni

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Jeff said:

There is no recruitment drive, but definitely open sharing. Also, there has never been any charging of fees or asking for donations with any of the things I have ever participated in. People use and like the practices or they don’t. No big deal.

Ahem   .... 

what type of practices ... what type of tradition  ! ? 

Image result for jackie chan wtf

:D 

42 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Ok, when I get a chance I will take another look at your earlier posted stuff and see if I can use that as a basis. If not, will look for something to try to keep it simple.

Man !   Use your stuff ... the tradition that was practiced that allowed and got this person into this 'state'   ! 

Why is this so hard to get across ?     Why use my stuff as a basis ?    Is my knowledge required to create some framework to explain what happened to this  acclaimed advanced ' practitioner  of something ' .

These 'answers'  you give seem progressively  further from the issue and centre and obfuscate  what could, for you, be just a simple and clear statement  .

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, HorizonLight said:

You can't delete a post on this forum?! Change that please. I wanted to post a reply to this but changed my mind. 😀

Sure you can delete a post on this forum  .

Change what please  ????  :huh:   Your perception that posts cant be deleted

You wanted to reply but changed your mind ???   But you did reply  !

I think earth is conjunction with planet Obscura today !   :unsure:

Maybe I depart until this wave passes  .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Ahem   .... 

what type of practices ... what type of tradition  ! ? 

:D 

There are endless posts of mine on this stuff. If you are interested, here are few threads to get you started...

Here is an example of a basic starter practice...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Sure you can delete a post on this forum  .

Change what please  ????  :huh:   Your perception that posts cant be deleted

You wanted to reply but changed your mind ???   But you did reply  !

I think earth is conjunction with planet Obscura today !   :unsure:

Maybe I depart until this wave passes  .

I edited my post, look again the last sentence and the meaning of what I said will fit.

I'm on my phone so maybe that is the problem with possibility of deleting the post. I will check it.

Edited by HorizonLight

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Man !   Use your stuff ... the tradition that was practiced that allowed and got this person into this 'state'   ! 

Why is this so hard to get across ?     Why use my stuff as a basis ?    Is my knowledge required to create some framework to explain what happened to this  acclaimed advanced ' practitioner  of something ' .

These 'answers'  you give seem progressively  further from the issue and centre and obfuscate  what could, for you, be just a simple and clear statement  .

It is not hard. I was simply offering to try to use your stuff as a basis of understanding. I will explain it all in my own terms when I get a chance in the next few hours.

This is happening more and more .     More new tec crap  that makes things work worse !

On 3 forums I see it  .... people being ... all different stuff, cant do this ior that doesn't work right and then 'I am on a ....phone '

0.8 % of current  internet forum chat is  ' I am on a phone and I cant figure out how to .... ' 

What are you people doing !   !

(okay , I made those %s up )

28 minutes ago, Jeff said:

It is not hard. I was simply offering to try to use your stuff as a basis of understanding. I will explain it all in my own terms when I get a chance in the next few hours.

Yes, ... wait till you get home have time and use a computer

don't type it out on a phone while you on bus  ... or driving ! 

THEN  if you want you can explain 'this persons'  achievements via ' my stuff ' -  use the  computer model brain circuitry map of Exo-psychology with a cross reference to Bio-dynamic principles incorporating some Australian Aboriginal Shamanism  .

( There !   You asked for it . )

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Just so that you realize that this is not new stuff on my part, I thought I would include an old version of this level stuff from about five years ago. My perspective has become a little more refined, but I thought you might be interested...

A more modern version yet to come, when I have some time at an actual keyboard... :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

It does seem to me that members are funnelled from here to LU, whether that's intentional or not. New Daobum members, especially those asking for help with an issue, are very often 'checked out' here and then invited to experience energy directly at this forum, the next step is then LU because any move to set up open organised group energy work at Daobums has failed. 

How else can an 80% membership crossover between the two sites be explained?

Edited by Bindi

1 hour ago, Bindi said:

It does seem to me that members are funnelled from here to LU, whether that's intentional or not. New Daobum members, especially those asking for help with an issue, are very often 'checked out' here and then invited to experience energy directly at this forum, the next step is then LU because any move to set up open organised group energy work at Daobums has failed. 

How else can an 80% membership crossover between the two sites be explained?

When I first started working with Jeff, he never mentioned LU or chat rooms. I think I worked with him for about 2 months - on a daily basis - before I caught on that there was something else - the chat - happening.  

I think his response to my question about the joining the chat room was, "sure, if you want. Up to you". 

Sorry, just had to chime in on that point. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

When I first started working with Jeff, he never mentioned LU or chat rooms. I think I worked with him for about 2 months - on a daily basis - before I caught on that there was something else - the chat - happening.

And I was oblivious to LU (hadn't even heard the name until Cheya mentioned it to me last month). 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

I think his response to my question about the joining the chat room was, "sure, if you want. Up to you". 

7 minutes ago, dwai said:

And I was oblivious to LU (hadn't even heard the name until Cheya mentioned it to me last month). 

same here... 3 years ago...  no mention of LU by Jeff despite our frequent talks.   Things seem rather consistent then.

And Folks who first find LU are quickly told about TDB... as an option for more online discussions.   Seems LU seeks to be more a feeder system to TDB than the other way around :)

• Like 5

But this is nonetheless 3 people who have responded all who were on Daobums first. My time frames might be a bit out, but I did see a trend of Daobum names suddenly talking about Light practices. 

Maybe I should reword it as Daobums seems like a fertile place to bring in new Light members, regardless of where the practices are then done. 

Edited by Bindi