Jeff

Levels of conscious mind residing...

Just now, C T said:

speaking for myself.. Im not rankled, but concerned because of the implications of posting whats as good as gibberish in the GD forum. It can open up inexperienced readers' gullibility, and there are no shortage of them in DDB. 

You might not see the gibberishness of it, but i do. You see.. we all view things differently, reflect, and respond differently. We are allowed that here, no? 

Of course :) 

I just felt the temperature rising and thought I'd inquire about the well being of all participants...thats all. :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dwai said:

I just felt the temperature rising and thought I'd inquire about the well being of all participants...thats all. :)

thank you, Dwai. 

All good.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dwai said:

If you post something enigmatic in General Discussion people are going to ask questions for clarification - that's only natural.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, C T said:

speaking for myself.. Im not rankled, but concerned because of the implications of posting whats as good as gibberish in the GD forum. It can open up inexperienced readers' gullibility, and there are no shortage of them in DDB. 

You might not see the gibberishness of it, but i do. You see.. we all view things differently, reflect, and respond differently. We are allowed that here, no? 

To some people chi is gibberish is it not?

Kinda the same thing here with you is the way I see it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Apech said:

If you post something enigmatic in General Discussion people are going to ask questions for clarification - that's only natural.

Of course but didn't the thread start off with accusations of Jeff talking about his ego and powers and such..

So many passive aggressive attacks over him just saying congrats to someone he feels is high level.

Why that is so threatening is beyond me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

Agreed...curiosity is an excellent thing :) 

7 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

To some people chi is gibberish is it not?

Kinda the same thing here with you is the way I see it.

Precisely. Thank you for strengthening what was only an expressed feeling/opinion, something which Jeff should perhaps learn to use more of. 

1 minute ago, Jonesboy said:

Of course but didn't the thread start off with accusations of Jeff talking about his ego and powers and such..

So many passive aggressive attacks over him just saying congrats to someone he feels is high level.

Why that is so threatening is beyond me.

Accusations? Not by me.  Its just all over my head on the levels stuff so the OP was next to meaningless.  Discussion ensued this being the General Discussion section and all.  Just what is to be expected on DBs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HorizonLight said:

Forum is a place where people speak. I mean, you write your opinion on something or your experience and you probably won't be understood by everyone because words are confusing when you're not in the same line with somebody. So, one really has to put effort to be understandable. If there is no effort, you feel some kind of a trick in it, something is hidden and you want it to be revealed. If you're in the same line with the words being said, everything will have sense and you will be affected somehow by them. Best communication is achieved when you know someone's dictionary (meaning words that carry a meaning and which when combined make a concept that you want to share and highlight :) - with members of this forum), than you understand.

The question that I ask myself when talking/writing about something is: with this said, do I expect that everyone understands my dictionary? Am I projecting something I didn't say anything about really? Or I really want to share something so that I can see someone understood what I was TRYING to share. For example in your post, everything you wrote before: "Just thought you might be interested." for me is actually similar to a longer version of a headline in some Hollywood :) magazine. You know, it attracts my curiosity but it doesn't mean anything actually. So, if it doesn't mean anything and it's just news, it is normal that I want to know one more little thing: a name/nickname/avatar of 'our' member! Because what else do I have to say about it and what else does anyone has to say about it if you expect that everyone understands your concept (are in the line with you). We could all just agree with it and our normal, boring, not in Hollywood :) life goes on. With that said, I feel your point of this post was achieved. I understood that 'Jeff ' is in state of some PERSONAL good feeling about some member who achieved some not zero level of some consciousness that 'Jeff' metaphorically measured as 'moonlike' in comparison to 'mountaintoplike' and he wanted to share that good news because he thought I might be interested. And it's ok! I see the heart in it. But also (in this personal thing) it seems that 'Jeff' could have some sort of problem with some 'zero levels' and 'relative form layers and astral stuff' and 'super guru stuff' because he used words that project those things as being not good enough as 'living on the moon'. And I could also ask myself (if I choose to go with it as I believe 'Jeff'), why the hell this "member is now back to residing more at the higher end of form layers (super guru stuff)" if 'Jeff' believes that 'formless levels' are qualified as being best, the only and main goal, last and only true conscious residence :D (because this is news about great achievement)? With this said, it seems that 'Jeff' definitely has to put some effort in all this, there could be some mess in his own belief system.

All very interesting stuff.  Thank you.  It seems like you are highlight two issues/concern areas regarding my OP. First, relative to the concept of even posting it in the first place at all... And, thank you for your kind words regarding seeing the the heart in it. While it seems to have been lost, my point had not really been anything other than something like "congrats, very cool stuff". But, I agree that without some context for such a statement, it seems to just lead to more confusion.

Your second point seems to be relative to this context, or my attempt to describe with the levels or descriptive terms.  I agree that this has also created a lot of confusion without some defined system of levels.  Since such a framework does not exist, and when I originally made the OP, I did not think it really mattered as I was just trying to make a positive statement of "congrats".

Please, correct me if I'm wrong about your quality measured system of levels of consciousness. All in all is confusing. For me, conscious beings are all in one with every state of consciousness that has it's own qualities. In dreaming, I consciously saw and visited different worlds and levels of existence and there is definitely no measure of better or worse. There is just what it is. I would say it is freedom, personal and at the same time nonpersonal choice, a path that one chooses to go on and achieve. It's about the spirit, the heart, the death, the energy, the will, the intent, the responsibility and impeccability and every other word I could use to touch the heart of it's mysteriousness. :) If 'moonlike' state of consciousness includes all possible states then that 'member' could know all it's qualities and astral won't be 'stuff' but residence of it's own, simple as that. So 'favorite guru' state has it's own quality state and if you say it like that, you definitely have some personal judgement that I'm not familiar with. Do you want to break my belief in my 'super guru stuff' by making it less worth and show me something better? Please say if it's so.

I was not attempting to say anything was better (or change your views), but again in hindsight I can see how your point is valid given the built in concept of my statement in the first place.

And, who the heck is the man? :) Is he traveling through different states of consciousness? How is he doing that? Is he the 'super super guru stuff'? :D If there are no words to describe it, then you can just do it. Ok, I came to an end of my words. Thanks for paying attention. :D 

Also, didn't say it was a man.  Equal opportunity here. :)

The person is residing (not traveling).  What we are talking about is "being", not going some place.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2017 at 5:32 PM, Jeff said:

What people often call consciousness has a zero level, then many levels/layers of relative form and astral stuff, and then beyond that are the various formless realms. While this member is now back to residing more at the higher end of form layers (super guru stuff), the member spent over a year residing at what can only be described astronomically high (or fine) levels of formless realms. It is hard to describe, but this is way beyond what some traditions call “god realms”. And if you think of your favorite guru of maybe residing in comparison of a mountain top in height, this is like living on the moon in comparison. (Jeff's OP)

This is how the thread actually started off. 

To the inexperienced reader, those are pretty high sounding statements, laden with authoritative finalities. 

To me, its gibberish. Maybe its chockfull of meaning to you (cos you share private jokes i guess) but to me, its devoid of meaning, mainly because I dont know Jeff as a person, have never seen any peer-reviewed endorsements of him, never seen any videos of him giving talks, dont know if he has any lineage, not even if hes male or female, for that matter. And suddenly, here's Jeff making an open declaration that he knows how to tell when someone has broken thru some super level consciousness, remained there for a year at least, and made the decision to now come back to live among mortals. 

Really??

So I began to question who is Jeff, and how he can make such claims. I want to know his credentials, because this has all the appearance of a serious spiritual break-through. 

Some view my need to question as a negative, passive aggressive attack on Jeff, who was supposedly merely in a celebratory mood when he made the post. Obviously whoever this 'some' are, have their receptors a little wayward. 

So be it. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, C T said:

Fair enough.  We simply disagree. :)

And you have made your point clear many times in this thread.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Think we should try that?  It would be something special and unique.

If memory serves and I'm an elephant in that department, it was is tried from time to time.

Some times more than three posts before it fails.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, C T said:

This is how the thread actually started off. 

To the inexperienced reader, those are pretty high sounding statements, laden with authoritative finalities. 

To me, its gibberish. Maybe its chockfull of meaning to you (cos you share private jokes i guess) but to me, its devoid of meaning, mainly because I dont know Jeff as a person, have never seen any peer-reviewed endorsements of him, never seen any videos of him giving talks, dont know if he has any lineage, not even if hes male or female, for that matter. And suddenly, here's Jeff making an open declaration that he knows how to tell when someone has broken thru some super level consciousness, remained there for a year at least, and made the decision to now come back to live among mortals. 

Really??

So I began to question who is Jeff, and how he can make such claims. I want to know his credentials, because this has all the appearance of a serious spiritual break-through. 

Thank you for stating your ongoing point clearly. :)

1 minute ago, C T said:

Some view my need to question as a negative, passive aggressive attack on Jeff, who was supposedly merely in a celebratory mood when he made the post. Obviously whoever this 'some' are, have their receptors a little wayward. 

So be it. 

• Like 1

Well, from my POV, this thread has been WAY more interesting than most of the other threads currently getting traction on DB, and I have enjoyed ALL the comments tremendously. (Although I do admit to some surprise at all the attention this OP has attracted...)

Please do carry on! :D

Edited by cheya
  • Like 5

My sensing says the person mentioned has not reached avatar level yet. Eg like Mother Meera, Amma, Merlin etc. 

So more work to do, but close. 

30 minutes ago, cheya said:

Well, from my POV, this thread has been WAY more interesting than most of the other threads currently getting traction on DB, and I have enjoyed ALL the comments tremendously. (Although I do admit to some surprise at all the attention this OP has attracted...)

We do that well around here carrying on that is!

9 minutes ago, johndoe2012 said:

My sensing says the person mentioned has not reached avatar level yet. Eg like Mother Meera, Amma, Merlin etc. 

So more work to do, but close. 

So no cigars...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cold said:

We do that well around here carrying on that is!

So no cigars...

That level is very high.

I don't know if you can reach the avatar level without being born an avatar but I guess we'll find out. 

Hopefully that person is helping others clear their stuff. 

• Like 1

Icarus was a pioneer.

But then again I understand great improvements have been made in waxes*, and even composites.

*Meguiars Black Wax

To all - I am in no way saying that the person is an Avatar of any type.  Even the concept of an Avatar in general does not fit with what I was attempting to portray.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jeff said:

To all - I am in no way saying that the person is an Avatar of any type.  Even the concept of an Avatar in general does not fit with what I was attempting to portray.

Are you sure ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cheya said:

To keep you entertained is our only purpose :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jeff said:

Thank you for sharing. Nice to hear that you feel no need to take any type of hallucinogen. Are your spiritual experiences that you have now the same as when you were using the LSD? Or are they deeper in some way now?

Wow !  That's a question !    Being eclectic I have had many spiritual experiences of different types so they are hard to compare  eg .   A  vision when I was young  that totally zapped me, in , as they say 'broad daylight' , and interacted and penetrated me and effected my whole life and is something I can still draw on and communicate with today,   Sitting in the middle of the  'architectural sound' space in the Sydney  Bahai temple and hearing various scripture recited  then watching and hearing a Persian man chanting in Fasi and being aware of  how the place was acoustically designed and hearing it   ( the chanter is in the centre under a huge dome, the words go up , echo off the  inside of the dome, come down hit the floor and spread out through the 9 doors and directions into the world ...  and seeing tears running down peoples cheeks as they heard it  ( not tripping, by the way    :lol: )  .....    Experiencing connections with people, self and land and other energies via contact with it  via help from Aboriginal shamanic teacher  ( a shamanic system without the use of drugs, by the way ) , and living with those people- totally 'dirty in the earth'  spiritual  :) . Then there was the ritual work, some of that was a 'gas' !  I had some amazing visionary stuff doing Enochian work (without drugs , by the way ) , Also experiences  with little kids  growing up and helping them do it, for me those have been very spiritual .  Love  experiences and relationship,   etc   ,  Even working with refugees and at times torture victims ,,,, sometimes a very spiritual experience ... although at times it felt like my heart was being torn out .    Several near death experiences of my own .  That really helped.

I suppose now, they are deeper yet simpler and more long lasting. Its hard to describe but just waking up each day and experiencing another day of life  ( after looking at so much death, including my own, and being given another chance , more than once ) .

The early LSD experiences were different, it was like pulling the false covering off things, including myself, deep realisations and insights , but also funtastical stuff like watching the pixies play on the lawn and throw handfuls of sparkle dust at each other. Once I took 300 mcg of pure  clear light, meditated for a while, did some rad breathing cycles and  then did a Buddhist 'destruction meditation' (instead of visualising my own corpse, since I had experience with it in my hospital work at the time, I visualised going to my own autopsy )  boy was that effective on LSD !    The last time I had psychadelics was gold top mushrooms , I knew it was going to be my last experience so I asked for a good one, did the right  prep, etc .  I was wondering what would happen as I had already 'cleared' a lot of the other stuff, the preliminary destruction and rebirth stuff, and wanted to go further ... wow !  I did .

This is getting a bit long so I better stop.   Now, its more mellowed out, simply just life ( and being in a nice place helps a lot ... both internally and externally )   does it, but that has a lot to do with all the work done previously .  I feel I have been successful as I am happy  with my simple life  (as far as externals , needs, possessions, etc . go ) ,  satisfied and live in a simple and fulfilled joy,  I found my purpose and life work and was able to enact it, that brings a LOT of happiness and satisfaction .

So, its a little hard to compare, but I hope the above gave you an idea about it .

• Like 3

7 hours ago, allinone said:

i think not. I suck at literature.

Like in a game.

100 bronze gets 1 silver, 100 silver gets you 1 gold, 100 gold gets you one liquid element.

so lots of repetitions. 100K reps to get 1 liquid element.

I don't think   a shortcoming in  '  literature' is the issue  .

I will tell you what I think the issue is .   You have a busy 'broadly focused mind '   lets say .  Its making connections all over the place,  so some of those nodes of connections are more significant to you than others and also relate to external stimuli  and others communications.  So that's how you respond , off the nodes. All the other connections that make what you say seem sensible  ,  to   you  ,  are actually inside your head and your 'internal dialogue ' .

But we cant hear your internal dialogue, so  we cant make the sensible connections , so when just reading the  words you right, for others, it comes out as  ....     :huh:  .

We all do it, to an extent, but usually we have comparative internal connections so we can fill in the gaps  and sometimes understand each others cryptic  communications .  But when you are having mostly internal connections and just sprouting random seemingly quantum words and phrases, that seem unconnected to us , you become not  clearly understood.

I have a woman friend that does this a LOT .. half the time I am " WTF !  How did you get to there ! "  and she will explain  and I go   'ok'  and remind her I am not psychic .  (She also sometimes verbalises when she thinks she is just thinking ... I also had a GF that did that in her sleep, but verbalised from her unconscious  ... oh my goodness !  The things I heard !   B)  )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, C T said:

Haha well said.

I see an invitation for you soon.

Hey !    I want in too !  

Image result for No Homers Club Text