Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Learning Need help please.

Hi I was wondering where do you guys learn all this stuff like internal alchemy and stuff like that? Do you take classes? If so does anyone know of any through the internet, cause I live in a small town that barly has anything in it like this stuff, We only have 1 person who teaches chigong and only like 1 person who teaches tai chi and he only does it every now and then.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with some onsteries in china? As that is one of the few places there are taoist monasateries, I asked about that in my other post but no one seemed to answer. Thanks for al your help.

PS, sorry if I sound wierd but I am having a hard time right now.

Thanks, I have read the sites and did some more reaserch on my own, One more question does one need to do the sexual alchemy cause I am not that into sex I consider myself to be celabide(sp)? Cause from what I have read that is the main type of alchemy correct me if I am wrong. So if I seek self cultivation does one have to do the sexual alchemy? thanks once again.

Thanks, I have read the sites and did some more reaserch on my own, One more question does one need to do the sexual alchemy cause I am not that into sex I consider myself to be celabide(sp)? Cause from what I have read that is the main type of alchemy correct me if I am wrong. So if I seek self cultivation does one have to do the sexual alchemy? thanks once again.

Hi Mewtwo,

The short answer is no you don't 'need' to engage in sexual alchemy and it isn't the 'main' type of internal alchemy. Internal 'intercourse', in broad terms, is the coming together of the Yin and Yang within yourself.

Thanks. Could someone tell me what the differences between qigong and internal alchemy are?

Thanks for putting up with me, sometimes it feels like I have alot of question and people are just putting up with me so thanks for all your help again.

Thanks for putting up with me, sometimes it feels like I have alot of question and people are just putting up with me so thanks for all your help again.

No worries, but don't feel like that. Some of us bark but nobody will actually bite here.

In fact I use to be shy for years. Even being a salesperson for 6 years and talking to strangers everyday didn't help (I could look confident, but I was still scared inside)

It eventually took learning Kung Fu before I realized that I no longer cared if people laughed at me 'cause I could just beat them up :) Strangely enough once I felt that way people stopped laughing :D

Notice how I glossed over your question, which has me a bit stumped. Qi Gongs to me are more for health where as alchemy describes practices for immortality / gaining or refining power.

Here is a good starting point:

http://www.buddhanet.net/meditation.htm

http://www.buddhanet.net/ebooks.htm

If you achieve stopping your thinking mind during still meditation you'll have taken a huge leap forward.

Remember simple things lead to greatness.

Regarding other forms of meditation you can practice Zhan Zhuang (http://www.martrix.org/zhan_zhuang1.html) and Neijia arts like the big three, Yiquan, etc.

After you finish doing the still meditation exercises like sitting Yoga and ZZ make sure you rub off excess chi on your head, face, temples, tap 20+ times with your fingers the jade pillow (area just on top of the back of your neck) lower back, legs, arms and finish doing circular motions of wrists and ankles as well as rubbing 20+ times clockwise and counter-clockwise motion with palms on top of the lower dantien area. Always finish these meditations gathering chi in that area imagining your are filling a pond with water.

Finally, after any internal energy work you do, perform the spinal twists for few minutes as shown in this video:

It's just right after the beginning.

Good luck.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Dr. yang jwing Ming has excellent material on taiji and Qigong including meditation. He has books and DVD's that are excellent. He has also been voted 'kung fu man of the year' by Inside Kung fu at least twice. Once in the 80's and this year also.

This is awarded for the most influential and contributive member of the martial arts industry so you can be assured he is legit and quality.

For me QiGong is used to keep me healthy and build my martial arts. Not sure what the internal alchemy is. I have read a few posts here about ejaculating from your third eye. Not sure about that as i only ejaculate from one eye :o

Try not to get bogged down in too much confusion and crap. If you go too deep you wont leave your house on a crescent moon because your yin chi will be too strong creating a deficiency in your spleen making you liable to spontaneous combustion on said days.

Like I said 'keep away from the crap'. :lol:

Start off with taiji, yoga, meditation. Taiji is good for helping with depression. Get some hypnosis cd's that will lift your mood. I recommend anthony robbins.

Sign in to follow this