Jeff

Any shift in how the energy feels over the last couple of days?

A girl smiled at me in town .

I suspect that was caused by someone  making 'the energy better'   for all of us  .

Oh yes, it finally rained on our troublesome dry spell  ... thanks for that guys 

Image result for Smug Look

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

It seems that you could say the energy is clearer or seemed to take everything higher

Yes, this chicken isn't going to settle for peanuts, for sure. It's Virgo in the Ptolemaic system (Western zodiac), so deep cleansing and high-level organisation are the main traits. 

It's like a blessing from Heaven this rain we are currently having in Australia :)

I'm taking fire-draining herbs because of accumulated heat, all accumulated in the lower jiao. Chief herb is Huang Bai (http://www.americandragon.com/Individualherbsupdate/HuangBai.html). The Chinese Medicine doctor I went to is trained in the classical way; he's a very knowledgable and sensitive fellow, born as an Earth Ox, a thinking animal, I really value that. Thanks! :)

• Like 2

I think what the OT is about is more than a 12 year circle animal sign affections. I think what he means is that '2012 Maya' 20K something circle.

On ‎18‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 6:53 PM, Jeff said:

For those of you who normally feel energy as part of your practices, I would be very interested to know if you have felt any recent shift over the last few days?  Also, instead maybe sort of like it was harder to get into a deeper meditative state, maybe like your mind seems more busy?

Thanks in advance for your response.

if you feel that something affect, disturb you then you can use it as an object of meditation. As long you have brains, you can meditate, meditation isn't depend on TV manipulations or cosmic changes or are you under water or hing on mountains.

The truths you discover are universal, or you like to say these are beyond cosmic, manifested world, unmanifested world.

Other words, then you don't really practice i think, but work with energies and when you feel lighter you think it is new level?

--

truths or new levels?

--

what you refer to when you speak of energies and new levels?(this is pretty much following your posts here and there, there is some similar topic going through, but my assume is still you refer to new age, 2012 ascension Mayan and other those areas, also niburu, planet X, aliens etc.

--

In short Wassupp? what are you refering to, what's your agenda?

Edited by allinone

On ‎16‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 11:35 PM, Jonesboy said:

It seems that you could say the energy is clearer or seemed to take everything higher and now it seems the clearing away of issues to reside at those new higher levels are underway or being felt by many.

My two cents anyways :)

governments, police, other humans and predator like animals like bear are embodiments of control nothing seem imply i have control of areas in my life what would make me say things are getting less life threatening.

So what energies are spoken of?

*i am not against governments or police etc, these just imply current situation of development and what is needed to chain down lunatics and funnel policies to steer in certain direction hopefully that all participants would get smarter.

I also understand some dark choices, because peasants are not capable to understand certain things what high rank generals can etc. But recently more dumbasses are picked int ohigh places, so thats a indicator we are more liberal yess but overall in a downward spiral.

Edited by allinone

You either felt something or you didn’t. It’s no big deal and was just a general question to people.

Whatever anyone felt or didn’t feel is a good answer.

No reason to make fun of anyone for their response as both are valid.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, allinone said:

if you feel that something affect, disturb you then you can use it as an object of meditation. As long you have brains, you can meditate, meditation isn't depend on TV manipulations or cosmic changes or are you under water or hing on mountains.

The truths you discover are universal, or you like to say these are beyond cosmic, manifested world, unmanifested world.

Other words, then you don't really practice i think, but work with energies and when you feel lighter you think it is new level?

--

truths or new levels?

--

what you refer to when you speak of energies and new levels?(this is pretty much following your posts here and there, there is some similar topic going through, but my assume is still you refer to new age, 2012 ascension Mayan and other those areas, also niburu, planet X, aliens etc.

--

In short Wassupp? what are you refering to, what's your agenda?

Haha. No adgenda, and not referring to Mayan calanders, aliens, etc... I was simply asking if any of the members had felt an recent shifts in the various energies they felt in their dally lives. From the responses I can tell if we are talking about the same phenomenona or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonesboy said:

You either felt something or you didn’t. It’s no big deal and was just a general question to people.

Whatever anyone felt or didn’t feel is a good answer.

No reason to make fun of anyone for their response as both are valid.

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Haha. No adgenda, and not referring to Mayan calanders, aliens, etc... I was simply asking if any of the members had felt an recent shifts in the various energies they felt in their dally lives. From the responses I can tell if we are talking about the same phenomenona or not. 

what energies?  like you come aware of that "you have hands" kind of realization?

can you guys articulate what area of interest you talking about?

just for the record i gotta know what aura is, it finally clicked to me, reading scientific article about coronas. The thoughts and connections could be totally off the point but that click somehow opened to a wider array of possibilities. So if i next time ehar about auras i resonate more mature noise when state my opinions..

17 minutes ago, allinone said:

just for the record i gotta know what aura is, it finally clicked to me, reading scientific article about coronas. The thoughts and connections could be totally off the point but that click somehow opened to a wider array of possibilities. So if i next time ehar about auras i resonate more mature noise when state my opinions..

Who said anything about auras?

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Who said anything about auras?

when you have done something like 1000 hours, you might have developed meta there are various levels what are revealed over time. So if to talk about the meta or pointing at it then either you recognize it or not.

So apparently i have no understanding, can you help me or point me to a place where i could study or reference what the OT is about?

My guess is that it is some energy what causes personal issues to clear up, blocks dissolved. If that is so, there is some counter points what could be important to point out.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

when you have done something like 1000 hours, you might have developed meta there are various levels what are revealed over time. So if to talk about the meta or pointing at it then either you recognize it or not.

So apparently i have no understanding, can you help me or point me to a place where i could study or reference what the OT is about?

My guess is that it is some energy what causes personal issues to clear up, blocks dissolved. If that is so, there is some counter points what could be important to point out.

Energy is within and all around you, every moment of every day. Some folks feel it to a greater degree than others and use it in various practices.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, allinone said:

That seems to be the general view.

Your doing something, we don't know what or how but there must be something wrong with it in someway.  :)

Again it was just a general question and not specific to any practice or tradition.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Energy is within and all around you, every moment of every day. Some folks feel it to a greater degree than others and use it in various practices.

If you have 8 eyes all seeing quadruple distortions in deep space, you still need practice to get insights. There is possible that a enlightened being like you could eradicate blocks and bring down light energy, but the usefulness or merit of it is microscopic in relative to the merit what not dependable on phenomena insights derive.

4 minutes ago, allinone said:

If you have 8 eyes all seeing quadruple distortions in deep space, you still need practice to get insights. There is possible that a enlightened being like you could eradicate blocks and bring down light energy, but the usefulness or merit of it is microscopic in relative to the merit what not dependable on phenomena insights derive.

Don't understand what you are trying to say.  Could you explain what you mean? 8 eye? quadruple distortions?

Just now, Jeff said:

Don't understand what you are trying to say.  Could you explain what you mean? 8 eye? quadruple distortions?

don't read it literally. Try to read the entire body of text and get a one shot approximate meaning and from there come to search for validation to get a better and better meaning and what sensation exactly decides what could nudge you strong enough to write your interpretation down

9 minutes ago, allinone said:

There is no harm in noticing phenomena and moving on with your practice. Attaching to it, on the other hand, will make you get stuck. :)

8 eyeballs and deep space have nothing to do with how or what I practice.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, allinone said:

don't read it literally. Try to read the entire body of text and get a one shot approximate meaning and from there come to search for validation to get a better and better meaning and what sensation exactly decides what could nudge you strong enough to write your interpretation down

Thanks.  Had just wondered if in your mind there had been any deeper meaning. :) 

37 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

That seems to be the general view.

Your doing something, we don't know what or how but there must be something wrong with it in someway.  :)

Again it was just a general question and not specific to any practice or tradition.

read the JEffs response

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Thanks.  Had just wondered if in your mind there had been any deeper meaning. :) 

its

OT doesn't take care of weaklings, negatives, oppressed, wrongdoers, haters..

The insights support and nourish everyone according to what they need. If i want to become master thief, then i get relevant insights and opportunities to fulfill that desire.

40 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

???

let me just go and let the feces out, i will consequently have a shift in brain. To make room for new energy. Yea i can notice the shift. And also know that the delusion will come back from experience. What if i fail and actually let teh feces out, means failure, i will of course need to let them out, but i can cultivate it longer and more in one go being mindful of the process.

There is an escape from this circle. It is to connect the feces channel to brain and the feces will cool down. But it is not the connection we actually make, but we notice more and more and see the connection. It is start from seeing a shift, becoming more oriented and focused on watching the process, also using mind in a correct positions in order to see more and see what works and make notices what supports and what is avoidance and what makes it too intense etc. 

Today seem to be a feces day. And by the way there sometimes also liberates an emotion while i get rid of certain type of feces what seem to be stuck at first. Currently there is opposite problem as its too hot and wet.

OT, means original topic.

Edited by allinone

38 minutes ago, Apech said:

Must you let the feces out????

30 minutes ago, rene said:

:lol::lol: better there than here

ok, i came back. This is something new for me. But for now bye bye.

17 minutes ago, allinone said:

ok, i came back. This is something new for me. But for now bye bye.

Ok bye bye! ^_^