Jeff

Any shift in how the energy feels over the last couple of days?

5 hours ago, Arramu said:

Should we assume this is all related to the eclipse? And/or the huge recent sun flare? In what way is this impacting us if the energy seems boosting yet it causes turmoil on the grand scale?

Also, late to the threat as well; I've noticed most of the things mentioned already, as well. Mainly the mental part, a lot of more creative and inteliggent. And good luck. Almost like I would be manifesting (LOA/magick) a better life for myself. I noticed a person near me daily is more self-controlled = more conscious? 

Personally I was having a bad time on the eclipse, I even broke my hand :(, but for a week maybe two, I'm riding a high speed train. 

or a New World [energetic] Order :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dawei said:

or a New World [energetic] Order :)

It would be sooo awesome if this is permanent, and doesnt cool off gradually in a couple weeks !

• Like 4

For those who have been paying attention, seems like new framework is now stable, and pretty much fully up and running. I would agree with Arramu in that it is sort of “higher potential”. The difference is sort of like going from a 3G cell network to 4LTE.

Everyone should just naturally shift over time, but if you are having some issues with it, feel free to send me a pm.

• Like 7

There is no other way than to reply to you sarcastically. It took me so long to just accept that i can't reply other way, feels like a big mountain what has to be shoveled but it is actually hollow.

I think,

It is personal to you and it coincidences with other persons personal feelings, so you make up a trend, so it is not objective universal phenomena but a trend because of delusions, you will see something shifting but you won't break a trend because you don't have objective understanding of a law what governs the shift.

So even if there is a shift you can't break the habits because you don't see it because what you see is a trend or pattern, it consist.

Nevertheless thanks to you, finally i was able to notice that sarcasm and could swallow it, otherwise my reply would have been raw and as always would have been lead to possible ban.

So noticing that i can't reply to you without negation doesn't remove the negation. Other words simply if i feel i can't go pass you without punching you in the face, i need to cultivate mediate etc so long that the punching your face point will be gentle as possible but still works like punching in the face.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, allinone said:

There is no other way than to reply to you sarcastically. It took me so long to just accept that i can't reply other way, feels like a big mountain what has to be shoveled but it is actually hollow.

I think,

It is personal to you and it coincidences with other persons personal feelings, so you make up a trend, so it is not objective universal phenomena but a trend because of delusions, you will see something shifting but you won't break a trend because you don't have objective understanding of a law what governs the shift.

So even if there is a shift you can't break the habits because you don't see it because what you see is a trend or pattern, it consist.

Nevertheless thanks to you, finally i was able to notice that sarcasm and could swallow it, otherwise my reply would have been raw and as always would have been lead to possible ban.

So noticing that i can't reply to you without negation doesn't remove the negation. Other words simply if i feel i can't go pass you without punching you in the face, i need to cultivate mediate etc so long that the punching your face point will be gentle as possible but still works like punching in the face.

Some nice metaphors in that ... at least I hope the face punching was metaphorical.  But shovelling a hollow mountain is nice.  

2 hours ago, allinone said:

I think,

No problem at all with your disagreement. I can see how your position is totally reasonable from your point of view. Interesting that you find things like punching in the face helpful, but to each their own.

• Like 2

My delusional energy shift is exactly like Nungali but the opposite. As Nungali is experiencing spring, the earth begins to wiggle giving birth to new life I am heading into fall as death and decay approaches with some beautiful colors on the trees. 

The real punch in the face is that its 80 degrees and tomorrow possibly 90 and hot like summer.

I was thinking about punching winter right in the face when it gets here. I am going to punch that cold over and over again until it bleeds spring. 

Internally its like spring all the time but the delusions and allowing things to manipulate me and make me feel certain ways is always fun.

• Like 4

I sincerely miss Winter punching me in the face as I open my door to go outside!

Going to have to travel this Winter and bring my face to that fist this year.

• Like 2

a universal energy shift! kaPow! :D 

internal experiences, esp. those shared within a group, or by likeminded individuals, don't mean much on the grand scale of things.

:) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

No problem at all with your disagreement. I can see how your position is totally reasonable from your point of view. Interesting that you find things like punching in the face helpful, but to each their own.

its not a disagreement, it is a bad omen and darkness before upcoming trigger, conflict. It stands up there so long till i answer it, so i decide to meditate and get as best state possible before i answer so i get lighter punishment accordingly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allinone said:

its not a disagreement, it is a bad omen and darkness before upcoming trigger, conflict. It stands up there so long till i answer it, so i decide to meditate and get as best state possible before i answer so i get lighter punishment accordingly.

And who inflicts this punishment upon you?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, rainbowvein said:

a universal energy shift! kaPow! :D 

internal experiences, esp. those shared within a group, or by likeminded individuals, don't mean much on the grand scale of things.

:) 

Excellent point. Guess it just depends upon how big the group happens to be. :) 

Just now, Jeff said:

And who inflicts this punishment upon you?

A situation comes where i get upset and defeated. Accompanied with difficult feelings.

• Like 1

by the way i get also punish others at some point. And that i call fun. The distinction between two is evident. Fun, satisfaction is gotten by evil means. It is quite backwards yes.

3 minutes ago, rainbowvein said:

And how easily their minds and energy affect one another. Groupthink is not only psychological. :) 

Very true. :)

And super amazing what can happen when those numbers measure in the millions. Some crazy stuff. But it all kind of works like with nesting dolls, such interaction happens at such “doll level” or inside. So shifts at the largest (or highest) can be world system changing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Excellent point. Guess it just depends upon how big the group happens to be. :) 

How big is this group who have detected a shift over the last few days?

This isn't a phenomena I have found other people talking about in the various energy type groups and forums I interact with over the internet. Nobody else I have found is talking about this except a small handful of people here.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsun said:

How big is this group who have detected a shift over the last few days?

This isn't a phenomena I have found other people talking about in the various energy type groups and forums I interact with over the internet. Nobody else I have found is talking about this except a small handful of people here.

My point was really regarding the sub point that RV brought up regarding group dynamics and cross energy stuff. One has to be pretty sensitive to energy flows to notice the differences in the early stages. That is why I posted the thread in the first place as the topic and what people noticed.

But, if you are specifically asking how many people are currently connected (or have the potential) to this “shift”, the number is approximately 785 million currently living people.

I wasn't aware of any group that is responding to this thread.

Just a general question of the members.

You have or are noticing stuff or not.

I would answer but I would hate to be put into some group just for sharing and marginalized for it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

My point was really regarding the sub point that RV brought up regarding group dynamics and cross energy stuff. One has to be pretty sensitive to energy flows to notice the differences in the early stages. That is why I posted the thread in the first place as the topic and what people noticed.

But, if you are specifically asking how many people are currently connected (or have the potential) to this “shift”, the number is approximately 785 million currently living people.

All I'm saying is that I know plenty of people who are acutely sensitive to energy flows, some of whom it is their full time job to be aware of them and have been refining their sensing capacity for decades , and none them have reported any shifts in the past few days as far as I'm aware.

It is possible for groups to have energy shifts and even lineages to get bumps, but to project that onto the world at large is up for question if nobody else anywhere is noticing it. 

The group I was referring to isn't any group in particular, just the few people in this thread who have replied affirming that they have noticed a difference. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jeff said:

You need to supply names and addresses for verification :)

But seriously - who are these 785 million???

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jetsun said:

All I'm saying is that I know plenty of people who are acutely sensitive to energy flows, some of whom it is their full time job to be aware of them and have been refining their sensing capacity for decades , and none them have reported any shifts in the past few days as far as I'm aware.

It is possible for groups to have energy shifts and even lineages to get bumps, but to project that onto the world at large is up for question if nobody else anywhere is noticing it. 

The group I was referring to isn't any group in particular, just the few people in this thread who have replied affirming that they have noticed a difference. 

Any of these people that you consider more senior (or sensitive) that I could talk to about it? Would be very interesting to me. 

3 minutes ago, Apech said:

I need to see videos on youtube with doctors and scientist present for verification. Everything else is fake.

26 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

I wasn't aware of any group that is responding to this thread.

Just a general question of the members.

You have or are noticing stuff or not.

I would answer but I would hate to be put into some group just for sharing and marginalized for it.

You can join my group. Right now I am a one man wolf pack. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Apech said:

31 minutes ago, Jetsun said:

Why 785 million and not the whole of humanity?

That is like asking why is not all of humanity able to feel and use energy. Could make an interesting thread topic of its own. :)

Simply put, potential is not the same as realization.