Jeff

Any shift in how the energy feels over the last couple of days?

For those of you who normally feel energy as part of your practices, I would be very interested to know if you have felt any recent shift over the last few days?  Also, instead maybe sort of like it was harder to get into a deeper meditative state, maybe like your mind seems more busy?

Thanks in advance for your response.

• Like 8

Yes, i've felt much more murky inside, but yesterday change started, and today apart from crushing headache, i'm having good realisations, practical ones.  Hope this is the kind of answer you were looking for! 

Thanks

• Like 2

Detoxing pretty hard the last couple of days....but have been training quite intensely. Could have nothing to do with larger energetic schemes. 

Edited by WayofChi
  • Like 1

I have.

I've also noticed issues with electronics, it's interesting.

Several friends and family members have had cell phone issue over the last few days as well.

• Like 2

Seems there are waves for some time now, (residual eclipse effects still seem to be settling in my field) but yesterday and the day before were intense here.

Energetic spikes and whirling in the mid morning (8-10) and late afternoon/ early evening (3-6ish).  These shifts seem to result in a tightness, emotional tension and shortness if I don't breath awareness through it and remain mindful of the shift.

Counter to that, the early morning hours, mid day and late evening were calm, deep pools.  Deeply calming.  Sleep came early.

The day before was similar in waves and tones, though the evening and late night were such that I remained awake until nearly dawn and then after only a few hours of sleep, snapped awake... the body and mind both insisting... no more sleep.  

• Like 7

Amma said a few months ago that the world will be in turmoil for a time after the eclipse, so for the first time in years she delayed her European tour to later on in the year when the energy will be more calm and got some of her experienced monks to chant non stop to help the process. Quite soon after her prediction there were a number of record hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, monsoons, the sun had a number of large solar flairs. So you could say the energy has been strange for a few weeks now. 

• Like 7

Thanks to all who have replied so far, but a quick question for those who have felt a difference...

As you read this message right now, does the energy feel stronger (or clearer)?

(somewhat time sensitive question as I am monitoring something)

The energy has been much stronger this afternoon than the past few days. 

Feeling connections very deeply. 

Cheers

• Like 3

This is really funny, yesterday I thought about opening this kind of topic.. and then I also thought that Jeff might open it.

I think this answers your question :-) 

Edited by phil
  • Like 6

Was feeling very angry and unstable, almost sickly all weekend and practice seemed to be just going through the physical movements with very little energy. It was very hard to quiet the mind.. i just figured it was a personal imbalance or maybe because the moon was waning.. interesting to see so many others noticing things.. this morning and all today was great though felt like i picked up where i left off thursday haha

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Jeff said:

For those of you who normally feel energy as part of your practices, I would be very interested to know if you have felt any recent shift over the last few days?  Also, instead maybe sort of like it was harder to get into a deeper meditative state, maybe like your mind seems more busy?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Yeah .... but I put it down to the approaching Equinox   ... here the spring one .    It isn't just a date, its a shift in nature and that can happen at various times around the equinox date , doesn't 'go off' like a set alarm.

I celebrated it this morning with my first early morning cleanse  in the river today . 

My mind didn't seem more busy ....  but it did need to be more busy in another way   ( as I was learning new complex mind body co-ordination stuff )  ..... I did hit a block, but strangely enough, I got through it by making my mind more busy ... giving it even more to work with   ( I decided to learn a silly song that was ear worming me so I could sing it out ... and recite  some classical poetry ... at the same time I was learning new form ... and it worked !

So maybe the mind 'had  need to be busy'  ?  

-   I just hope no one sees me reciting and practicing at the same time    :D   

:D   :D   :D  

Maybe check what planett Mercury is doing ?  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Seems there are waves for some time now, (residual eclipse effects still seem to be settling in my field) but yesterday and the day before were intense here.

Energetic spikes and whirling in the mid morning (8-10) and late afternoon/ early evening (3-6ish).  These shifts seem to result in a tightness, emotional tension and shortness if I don't breath awareness through it and remain mindful of the shift.

Counter to that, the early morning hours, mid day and late evening were calm, deep pools.  Deeply calming.  Sleep came early.

The day before was similar in waves and tones, though the evening and late night were such that I remained awake until nearly dawn and then after only a few hours of sleep, snapped awake... the body and mind both insisting... no more sleep.  

Geomagnetic disturbance ? 

During storms, the currents in the ionosphere, as well as the energetic particles that precipitate into the ionosphere add energy in the form of heat that can increase the density and distribution of density in the upper atmosphere, causing extra drag on satellites in low-earth orbit. The local heating also creates strong horizontal variations in the in the ionospheric density that can modify the path of radio signals and create errors in the positioning information provided by GPS. While the storms create beautiful aurora, they also can disrupt navigation systems such as the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) and create harmful geomagnetic induced currents (GICs) in the power grid and pipelines.

11 hours ago, steve said:

I have.

I've also noticed issues with electronics, it's interesting.

Several friends and family members have had cell phone issue over the last few days as well.

;) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jetsun said:

Amma said a few months ago that the world will be in turmoil for a time after the eclipse, so for the first time in years she delayed her European tour to later on in the year when the energy will be more calm and got some of her experienced monks to chant non stop to help the process. Quite soon after her prediction there were a number of record hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, monsoons, the sun had a number of large solar flairs. So you could say the energy has been strange for a few weeks now. 

I was looking online for a 'weather report' on this . I used to check it occasionally , but now I cat remember the site I used  :huh:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeff said:

Thanks to all who have replied so far, but a quick question for those who have felt a difference...

As you read this message right now, does the energy feel stronger (or clearer)?

(somewhat time sensitive question as I am monitoring something)

Sorta both .    It feels stronger in that is moving towards resolution.     Which makes sense for the arrival of spring and moving out of the 'introspection' of winter .  Of course, for you lot in the north, its reversed .

How about a poem  ( don't worry, it is northern biased )   ?   :) 

Spoiler

Sweet, sweet are May and June, dear,

The loves of lambent spring,
Our lamp the drooping moon, dear,
Our roof, the stars that sing;
The bed, of moss and roses;
The night, as long as death!
Still, breath!
Life wakens and reposes,
Love ever quickeneth!
Sweet, sweet, when Lion and Maiden,
The motley months of gold,
Swoop down with sunlight laden,
And eyes are bright and bold.
Life-swelling breasts uncover
Their warm involving deep--
Love, sleep!--
And lover lies with lover
On air's substantial steep.
Ah! sweeter was September--
The amber rain of leaves,
The harvest to remember
The load of sunny sheaves.
In gardens deeply scented,
In orchards heavily hung,
Love flung
Away the days demented
With lips that curled and clung.
Ah! sweeter still October,
When russet leaves go grey,
And sombre loves and sober
Make twilight of the day.
Dark dreams and shadows tenser
Throb through the vital scroll,
Man's soul.
Life, shake a subtle censer
That hides the cruel coal!
Still sweeter when the Bowman
His silky shaft of frost
Lets loose on earth, that no man
May linger nor be lost.
The barren woods, deserted.
Lose echo of our sighs--
Love--dies?--
Love lives--in granite skirted,
And under oaken skies.
But best is grim December,
The Goatish God his power;
The Satyr blows the ember,
And pain is passion's flower;
When blood drips over kisses,
And madness sobs through wine:--
Ah, mine!--
The snake starts up and hisses
And strikes and--I am thine!

• Like 1

Yes, I felt a huge shift in the past few days.  That is all I know.  Wish I know more about what it is!

Edit:  Yes, it was also harder to get into meditative state, this puzzled me.  To be specific, I was able to notice the shift from Sunday afternoon.

Edited by s1va
  • Like 2

A little late here, but felt the following since Friday morning:

• Anxiety and strong sense of clearing / resolving something (lasted two days)
  • Deeper and more powerful energy flows
  • Since Sunday a sense of relief and a marked heightened shift that I still feel

Overall was a crazy and WTF past few days but feel the better for it now.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, nyerstudent said:

A little late here, but felt the following since Friday morning:

• Anxiety and strong sense of clearing / resolving something (lasted two days)
  • Deeper and more powerful energy flows
  • Since Sunday a sense of relief and a marked heightened shift that I still feel

Overall was a crazy and WTF past few days but feel the better for it now.

Sums it up well.

Also, for any who are interested.  Felt another shift/power outage/reboot from 4-6:30 am (US central).

• Like 4

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Jetsun said:

Amma said a few months ago that the world will be in turmoil for a time after the eclipse

Should we assume this is all related to the eclipse? And/or the huge recent sun flare? In what way is this impacting us if the energy seems boosting yet it causes turmoil on the grand scale?

Also, late to the threat as well; I've noticed most of the things mentioned already, as well. Mainly the mental part, a lot of more creative and inteliggent. And good luck. Almost like I would be manifesting (LOA/magick) a better life for myself. I noticed a person near me daily is more self-controlled = more conscious? 

Personally I was having a bad time on the eclipse, I even broke my hand :(, but for a week maybe two, I'm riding a high speed train. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Arramu said:

Should we assume this is all related to the eclipse? And/or the huge recent sun flare? In what way is this impacting us if the energy seems boosting yet it causes turmoil on the grand scale?

Also, late to the threat as well; I've noticed most of the things mentioned already, as well. Mainly the mental part, a lot of more creative and inteliggent. And good luck. Almost like I would be manifesting (LOA/magick) a better life for myself. I noticed a person near me daily is more self-controlled = more conscious? 

Personally I was having a bad time on the eclipse, I even broke my hand :(, but for a week maybe two, I'm riding a high speed train. 

Me personally I have no idea. My sense of personal energy is influenced by a thousand things, usually far more local things such as quality of diet, whether I have been in nature, stress from work. I can tune into global energy and affairs but it doesn't feel as influential as the local.

• Like 4

My friend suggested today that with all of the hurricanes and earth quakes, she said she felt "the earth was detoxing and purging itself."

couldnt help but think of this thread.

Perhaps we are going thru a cleanse/detox as well, on many levels and layers.

Like We are in part of some greater cycle or process. 

• Like 2