Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Lungs as a crucial organ of endocrine system.

Hi everyone,

I was doing some looking at the role of the lungs and breathing in relation to the rest of the body.  I had an insight that the lungs were affecting endocrine secretions in the rest of the body.  So I looked it up on google:

It is a well known fact that endocrine glands release all produced hormones directly into the venous blood, which immediately, via pulmonary circulation, is delivered to the lungs that have an enormous surface area. We postulated that lungs might exert an important influence on the entire physiological spectrum of all hormones being transferred through them. The results of our experimental and clinical studies of the levels of hormones in afferent (venous) and efferent (arterial) pulmonary blood flow revealed previously unknown or unnoticed phenomena that lung tissue participate in qualitative and quantitative state of all studied hormones (ACTH, aldosterone, cortisol, angiotensin-II, insulin, glucagons, thyrotropic hormone, thyroxin, triiodothyronine, vasopressin, rennin) in general arterial blood flow in humans and experimental animals. We have also proved that central neurogenic regulation of transit, storage or release of above mentioned hormones into arterial blood is greatly influenced by physiological status of hypothalamic structures. Thus, the system of entire hormonal homeostasis is added by important and mandatory physiological unit 

It is not unreasonable to assume that by influencing respiratory function we can influence the level of hormones in the entire organism. If this theory is proved to be correct the simple but effective therapeutic modalities of changing frequency of respirations or holding the breaths can be used in treatment of multitude of pathophysiological conditions.

http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/21/6/A1253-b

I thought this was interesting given the focus on breath in various yogas and also qi gong/nei gong and nei dan.

Anyway posting it for general info.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Apech said:

Hi everyone,

I was doing some looking at the role of the lungs and breathing in relation to the rest of the body.  I had an insight that the lungs were affecting endocrine secretions in the rest of the body.  So I looked it up on google:

I thought this was interesting given the focus on breath in various yogas and also qi gong/nei gong and nei dan.

Anyway posting it for general info.

Thank you!

It is perhaps worth noting, too, that recent work shows that red blood cells may originate in the lungs.

• Like 5

There is so many ways to breath that it is a hint that there is ideology or a view what dominates and governs how you breath. I don't concentrate on breath, specially it were painful, and breath mostly is inactive or held, there is movements between in and out breath and not letting all breath out or inhale full and sometimes just moving airless lungs. Using breath to access points in feeling body seeing forms arising and falling away etc.

at some point there rises heart beats or pulsation then i deal with that, anyway i follow what dominates.

Edited by allinone

The lungs are responsible for dispersing qi to the entire body, and generating the protective field of the body. It doesn't matter how strong your jing or kidney fire are; it doesn't matter how strong your digestion is; if the lungs aren't strong then none of that vital qi will go very far.

They also just discovered within the past year that the lungs produce white blood cells, contributing to immune function. Chinese medicine already knew this in their own way but it's good to see modern science catching up.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2017 at 7:05 AM, allinone said:

There is so many ways to breath that it is a hint that there is ideology or a view what dominates and governs how you breath. I don't concentrate on breath, specially it were painful, and breath mostly is inactive or held, there is movements between in and out breath and not letting all breath out or inhale full and sometimes just moving airless lungs. Using breath to access points in feeling body seeing forms arising and falling away etc.

at some point there rises heart beats or pulsation then i deal with that, anyway i follow what dominates.

totally irrelevant to the thread topic.

19 hours ago, bax44 said:

totally irrelevant to the thread topic.

Maybe irrelevant.

Breath is vacuum with dust, it can be cultivated into more vacuum, less dust. Vacuum can be used to move substances(cultivated connotations, meanings, feelings), you can access belly through mouth using vacuum(for an example). Also you can switch the dominance by noticing the dormant or shadowy part.

The sensual air must be put out, sucked away, get rid of by coming aware of the sense organ made object - for eye organ it is sight, where actually is no objects but the object is itself sight as surreal presentation. Sight is come aware if certain channel is put close or something within channel pushed forward.

If want get know what is after the breath, then need know how to shut channels, you get assess to sexual organ.

if start out, then it takes year or more to get down there. Because living through real life events while in order to get faster these processes done we need know feelings or what these are so can note these away and we won't participate those events instigated by those urges. Need cultivate situations and get the tastes, so getting the grosser tastes then can move into less gross equivalents and get pass those urges more cheaply and rapidly. Meanwhile also opening channels for to operate them what brings more discipline.

So life situations come unsatisfactory because you get the taste in a short time and the mundane activity is still lasting and from there you can cultivate suffering or forbearance. Day mostly comes suffering and about getting fast as possible to empty and shut  leaking channels and get to the lower centers to realese some taste of pleasure. That pleasure has a equivalent to sexual pleasure so you also can notice you can see pleasure in craving so eventually no need for having a gross forms because you can get pass these points with less dense forms.

Just think about afterlife, what is the most useful things to when still being a live as a human.

Edited by allinone
what is the useful things you do in your opinion how long htey last etc judge yourself and do yuor decisions

9 minutes ago, allinone said:

Maybe irrelevant.

Breath is vacuum with dust, it can be cultivated into more vacuum, less dust. Vacuum can be used to move substances(cultivated connotations, meanings, feelings), you can access belly through mouth using vacuum(for an example). Also you can switch the dominance by noticing the dormant or shadowy part.

With some vacuums there's a bag you can remove to dispose of the dust - otherwise with a bagless model simply remove the cyclone container and empty to contents into a black plastic sack.  Dispose of the contents responsibly to preserve the environment.

Just think about afterlife, what is the most useful things to when still being a live as a human.

This bit I actually agree with.

Edited by Apech

i need shift to specific part of mind what is clean of dust to imagine what you say, coming back of it i notice the dust, well i have the dust and pure plate. That process done i can do other things, basically reading what you said and then doing what i did is a process what is leading. Just take away appearances so what i mean to say is that i come aware of a process what is on already i will just take the reins for a while and notice experience some few things in order to fulfill my examination stage maybe i deserve to being upgraded(what i aim for).

Edited by allinone
to talk even more gibberish

Sign in to follow this