Vajra Fist

Sharing a psychic connection

I recently met a lady on the internet who shares similar interests. I decided to say hi, psychically,  which led to a very joyful psychic connection. We both later conferred as having shared the connection at the same time.

Is this sort of thing inevitable at a certain level? Is it unusual to be able to acknowledge someone when they visit you and vice versa? I guess what I'm asking is, does this mean we have a special connection or are we just two people walking in the same direction?

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 3

At a certain level it is inevitable (or natuarally happen). In particular, with the natural male-female energy dynamic.

Could also, just be a special relationship in some way. 

• Like 5

We can have stronger connections with others because of past live interactions. Don't put these friendships on a pedestal, there still may be a time when you evolve beyond them. 

The more you open up your psychic capacities the easier these interactions become. Tapping into others no longer becomes difficult.

Sounds like your practice is going strong Vajra, congrats on developing some initial siddhis. ;)

Edited by WayofChi
  • Like 6

From my experience it's becoming a lot more easier to connect (psychically; telepathic) to people with similar interests/believes/opinions, often instantly the first time you met them and without even having shared a word. Like attracts like and this mechanism gets stronger the more you now who you are, and the more you are who you truly are. It's all about allowing these energies in, ones own and others, and letting them connect. 

• Like 3