Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

Humanity/Earth/Expression of Energetic frequencies

It just came to me, that as humanity, we contain all frequencies of energy within us.  

These energies are not all being expressed, and are not all presently operating/being utilised in this world.  

When a great prophet, or avatar appears, it is to introduce a new energetic frequency into this world via its full expression through them, for the benefit of the evolution of Earth and all her inhabitants. 

Just thought i'd share...... 

Edited by Edward M
  • Like 4

Following on, i dont that much about the lives of prophets, avatars etc apart from Jesus.  

But in terms of energetic frequency, he brought in the opposite frequency of selfish sacrifice/sacrificing others for ones own personal gain.  He brought in selfless sacrifice/sacrifice of oneself for the benefit of others.  

He did this in the evolutionary sense of bringing in fully expressing and introducing this frequency into this plane//earth for subsequent expression and utilisation of others to further us towards our destiny of the new humanity, or enlightened society.

31 minutes ago, Edward M said:

It just came to me, that as humanity, we contain all frequencies of energy within us.  

These energies are not all being expressed, and are not all presently operating/being utilised in this world.  

When a great prophet, or avatar appears, it is to introduce a new energetic frequency into this world via its full expression through them, for the benefit of the evolution of Earth and all her inhabitants. 

Just thought i'd share...... 

Cool thought.  Also, at a human level something like 94% of DNA has been declared "junk".  Maybe it is just stuff that is not normally turned on yet?

• Like 1

That makes a lot of sense.  Michael Lomax talks about higher self dna in his system, so i assume its to do with the biological aspect of energetic expression.

Further pondering on it, our behaviour effects our dna expression, so yes, i totally get what you mean Jeff.  

Edited by Edward M
  • Like 1

Oh wait, now i really see, this just came to me: if we think in terms of destiny and evolution, and a plan that started from the first cause, there is a frequency we are trying to ultimately get to, and we have to go through so many different frequencies to get there.  Some groups of frequencies depend upon others.  When someone has aligned to a frequency faithfully and completely, and frequency is the highest currently in expression, then they are potentially in a position to express and in dna terms switch on the next frequency an express and introduce it.  And so on it goes, we must get through and learn the lessons of these high frequencies before we can evolve.  edit- we must learn the lessons of all the frequencies, as the higher depend upon the earlier lessons

Edited by Edward M
  • Like 3

And maybe those higher frequencies as access them do the turning on of higher stuff?

• Like 1

I'm going to leave this topic now, because the original realisation contained a lesson for me personally to learn, and ive gone and done the wrong thing, and pursued it theoretically instead of putting the lesson into practice and experiencing and finally learning for myself...    over and out! 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this