Starjumper

Origin of species - Interstellar humans

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

However, I cannot deny the probability that there are life forms, many of them advanced, living on/within other solar systems throughout the universe.

But these would not be what we could call humanoids.  Different life forms based on the capabilities of the planet on which they evolved.

Ah, well consider the following.  Scientists can reverse engineer cell developement to the point where they have determined exactly how cells formed on the primordial Earth.  The one thing they can not account for is how DNA was created on Earth.  Well it turns out that viruses are so small and light that brownian motion of air molecules and vertical wind currents can lift viruses up to the edge of space, at which point the solar wind blows them off into deep spaces.  Therefore there are viruses drifting through space which will eventually reach other planets.

Now consider that the universe began almost nine billion years before our sun.  Therefore there are also some solar systems that are at least 8 billion years older than our solar system.  It is possible for viruses to drift across entire galaxies and inseminate all the planets in the galaxy by the time the Earth cooled enough to support life, and likely also possible to have drifted across the vast reaches of intergalactic space and colonize other galaxies, where the virus would have invaded the proto-cells and allowed for life as we know it to begin.  So, DNA came from space !

Therefore it is likely that much life in the galaxy originated from similar viruses that  spread around and therefore a lot of life in the galaxy has some basic similarities to ours.  We can see that all complex life that evolved from this original DNA that landed on Earth has some great commonalities.  There is always a head at one end which contains sensory organs and feeding apparatus and the eliminator at the other end.  All the life is bilateral, having a right and left sides which are more or less a mirror image of each other.  All animal life has some form of locomotion which is located on the body, behind the head, and the more advanced forms of life have as few limbs as needed to function, as a form of evolutionary efficiency.  One thing to keep in mind is that a carrot has DNA with a seventy percent similarity to human DNA.

Now since much life in the galaxy probably stems from a similar original viral form of DNA then it is reasonable to assume that they would evolve along similar lines, and even if the original DNA was different it appears that the rules of evolution, which are based on maximizing efficiency, will lead to similar results, which is a head with two eyes and two ears and then a torso which normally has four legs, or two legs and two other appendages which could belike arms or wings. This will eventually lead to some beings that walk upright on two legs and have hands with which to manipulate things, which even existed in some dinosaurs.  Eventually evolution will also lead to higher intelligence, just as it has on Earth, in several animal species.

Now also consider that due to all this some intelligent life will have around an eight billion year head start on the human race.  If you consider how much our technoilogy has advanced in only one hundred years then you can see how some technological beings with an eight billion year head start can easily have invented space travel eight billion years ago and spread across the galaxy, and the chance is vanishingly small that it did not happen.  These people would also have the ability to do genetic engineering.

Due to all this it is likely that humanoids, and in fact humans themselves, exist throughout the galaxy.

I made all the conclusions up.  I'm not like Drew, who has to quote some academic losers in order to try to prove some idiotic concept.  Let it appeal to you reasoning instead.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 8

But there are still many open questions. From a scientific position it's just coincidence that  through random adaptation on the surrounding nature something like humans evolved. 

Also, where is consciousness coming from. 

And why do octopus die when giving birth so that they are not able to pass on their knowledge and experiences to their child's?^_^ They would probably be the most intelligent creatures then. 

I think the question is what is consciousness, and did it maybe even exist before the first DNA-molecule in the universe? 

• Like 1

Lots of things for me to consider there Starjuumper.

I won't deny any of it.

But then, I doubt I could ever prove any of it.

Possibilities abound.

Yes, and then there are the Zombies.  But I think people have offered opinions about them already.

• Like 1

Here is how we're going to look to any space traveling beings even two hundred thousand years more advanced than us, let alone a billion. 

Image result for capuchin pet price costa rica

• Like 2

6 hours ago, phil said:

But there are still many open questions. From a scientific position it's just coincidence that  through random adaptation on the surrounding nature something like humans evolved. 

Also, where is consciousness coming from. 

And why do octopus die when giving birth so that they are not able to pass on their knowledge and experiences to their child's?^_^ They would probably be the most intelligent creatures then. 

But they do !   Who told you they do not ?  :huh:

6 hours ago, phil said:

I think the question is what is consciousness, and did it maybe even exist before the first DNA-molecule in the universe? 

it is a quality of response and reaction to the internal and external environment .

11 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I'm afraid I don't know nuthin about zombies, what's your theory?

I have none and rarely listen to anyone who talks about them.

• Like 1

if those extraterrestrial people are anything like us...

they will have exterminated themselves long before they are able to visit us.

but until humanity kicked in, the fourlegged design did pretty well

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

if those extraterrestrial people are anything like us...

they will have exterminated themselves long before they are able to visit us.

Evidently they came close to it but managed to survive.  I have it from a very good source that they destroyed the environment on their home planets and Earth is like a kind of national park to them, where they come as tourists.  I'll write about it in more detail in a while.

13 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

but until humanity kicked in, the fourlegged design did pretty well

That's true, but the development of technology requires hands and that requires two legged beings.

at the moment i have a bad feeling about technological things and humanity in its present state .

hands are made to take care of ourselves and of our fellows, to pick food, to hunt when needed, 

and were using them to destroy...

I'm sorta neutral about those extraterrestrial, there was a time I thought it clear that they have been here, much influenced by von Danicken I must admit. 

But now i just do not know, might be, might be not, might be other explanations.

But nice to read about it.

but still, when I see this pic, i cannot but see an astronaut

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor von daniken astronaut

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blue eyed snake said:

I'm sorta neutral about those extraterrestrial, there was a time I thought it clear that they have been here, much influenced by von Danicken I must admit. 

But now i just do not know, might be, might be not, might be other explanations.

But nice to read about it.

There were several Air Force inquiries into all the UFO sightings, and the last one was called 'Project Blue Book'  and while it's main purpose was to gather information it also served as a line of official denial.  It becomes obvious that when the government tries so hard to cover something up, that that 'something' must in fact be real.

The first book written about Project Blue Book was written by someone who was a member of the Project Blue Book team, who didn't like the cover up, so when he retired from the Air Force he presented hundreds of cases where he explained eyewitness accounts in great detail and then how the officials either hid the information, or explained it away, which included threats to some of the witnesses to keep quiet.

I think this is that book here:  https://www.amazon.com/Project-Blue-Book-Brad-Steiger/dp/0345345258/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1504617832&sr=8-3&keywords=project+blue+book   It looks like it's out of print now and is a bit expensive.

You can also read about Project Blue Book here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book

I've seen a UFO myself, when I was in Argentina, and me being an amateur aircraft designer and all around sensible engineering oriented person, I know damn well that it wasn't an aircraft.

Here are a few examples from the book about Project Blue Book.

A pilot flying a commercial airliner on the transatlantic route saw a group of small UFOs enter a very large UFO and then the large one went underwater.  When he reported this he was visited by some 'Men in Black' (yes they do exist and I have other first hand accounts of them) went to see him and showed him glossy black and white photographs of different kinds of UFOs and had him point out which ones he saw.  Then they told him that if he made the information public that they would destroy his carrer.

There is the report about the jet fighter that went to intercept a UFO that was seen on radar and when the fighter got close to the UFO it disappeared.

There are many reports of single or groups of UFOs seen on radar and then seen by eye from interceptor aircraft.

Then there's the other type of report, for example when someone sees an egg shaped UFO which glowed yellow land in a field and then take off the Air Force tells the news that it was a spotlight shining on a barn, and everyone believes it.  However when other investigators went to check it out they find there never was a barn there and that there are marks on the ground.

These are just a few examples of hundreds of cases reported on in the book onProject Blue Book.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Is this the Alien-Thread now? :-) 

(...)These veterans, and hundreds of others just like them, have confirmed sightings near military bases, test areas, research laboratories and missile silos. The areas in question spanned the countryside from Tennessee to Montana to California. In many of these instances, the presence of the UFOs temporarily disabled the nuclear weaponry housed at each site. This phenomenon was not limited to the U.S.; it was experienced by members of Soviet military forces as well. (...)

This is a documentary called "UFOs and Nukes" y Robert Hasting about UFOs deactivating nuclear missiles in USA and Russia, it's really well done with lots of eyewitness testimonies. 

Edited by phil
  • Like 2

grin,

some thirty years ago I've been digging deep into it, intrigued. Read all i could lay hands on at the time, the Roswell incident, blue book and concluded that there was truth to it.

Then i had a baby and i forgot about it, pushed it down in the subconscious apparently

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ufo utrecht

• Like 3

I have an Indian (Native American) friend in Seattle, named Mink Fire, that I shared a house with and he was the kind of guy that would sometimes live in remote locations far from civilization.  He often prayed to the aliens, he called them space people, to take him away from the evil Earth.  At one point he was living in a very remote cave in a high cliff in Northern Arizona and he went outside to take a piss when he found himself slowly levitating up the face of the cliff.  He thought in his mind "what's going on?" and a voice came into his head that said "we have come to give you the ride you asked for".  So Mink asked "can I bring a friend?" because he had a new girlfriend in the cave that he didn't want to leave behind.  The voice in his head answered "no, just you", and so Mink said "well I'm not ready yet".  So then he was gently lowered back down the cliff till he was back on solid ground, and that was that.

Later I told this story to my super psychic chi kung teacher and he said "Ya, they only take people with pure hearts".  :o  So he knew all about it, but would never have told me if I hadn't told him first about my friend.

So if anyone out there has a pure heart, extremely rare, and wants to escape now you know what to do.  It has also occurred to me that it's possible, if the world goes to nuclear hell, that the biblical prediction of the 'chosen ones' being taken to salvation could be referring to this scenario of aliens rescuing a few people off of a dying planet.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

there have been a few changes to a lyric here or there over the years, the 1970's changed to 20th century, then to 21st century.

when dolly or emmylou sing it, "felt like i could cry" instead of "felt like getting high"

the essence of the song/message remains true. over on the famous philosopher thread there isnt an option for uncle neil or auntie emmylou. anyways, here is a remastered version of the original, good to go to the beginning of a lineage when one can, i think

and yes this thread was extraterrestrial from the start, look at the OP's name, kinda a big clue lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, zerostao said:

there have been a few changes to a lyric here or there over the years, the 1970's changed to 20th century, then to 21st century.

when dolly or emmylou sing it, "felt like i could cry" instead of "felt like getting high"

the essence of the song/message remains true. over on the famous philosopher thread there isnt an option for uncle neil or auntie emmylou. anyways, here is a remastered version of the original, good to go to the beginning of a lineage when one can, i think

and yes this thread was extraterrestrial from the start, look at the OP's name, kinda a big clue lol

that's good for my heart, ill post it again , yours didn't want to be opened

Spoiler

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, zerostao said:

Well, I thought it might be about how DNA evolved and spread across the universe and how possible it is that other live forms on other planets have humanoid forms.. ok yeah, you are right, it was an alien thread from the beginning :D

• Like 2

A little before I left Seattle to move to Ecuador I made some friends who had interesting connections.  Due to this we had a few yard parties that we called "Gathering of the Wizards", and some of the people that came were very interesting.  One was a winning race car builder and driver who had the amazing ability to heal some minor car mechanical problems by putting his hands on the engine or battery.

One of the other interesting fellows was a guy who had been an engineer at Boeing, which was in Seattle, and he had been working on weapon systems so he had a security clearance.  He had retired and he was building a real 3/4 scale flying F-16 fighter replica in his back yard behind the garage.  He had already bought the jet engine and installed it and had been working on installing the millions of systems needed for the aircraft to operate when advancing age caused him to lose his pilot's license due to health situations.

He told me about the homebuilt airplane he was building and then told me about one night he heard a noise outside his garage where the plane was so he went out the back door to take a look.

He saw four of the gray aliens standing there in a little group.  They all had the gray suits on and three of them had white belts while one had a black belt.  the one with the black belt had a metallic silver box on his belt and the box had a rather large button on it.  When he saw the aliens one of them with a white belt nudged the one with the black belt with his elbow and said:  "Hey he can see us", so the black belt pushed the button on the box and they all disappeared, but he could still hear them and talk to them.

Normally aliens won't talk to humans because humans are so dumb, but this guy was a genius and was able to ask some questions that got them interested enough to respond.  Some of the things that he found out and told me about are that these were the kinds of aliens called Grays, and that is because they wear these gray suits, possibly they are like space suits but probably more like some kind of environmental suits, probably due to different breathing requirements.  The suits were also supercomputers with telepathic abilities and they would automatically translate any language into any other language, which is how he was able to talk with them.  The little box on the belt of the leader that made them invisible was a device which was somehow able to move them a quarter of a second into the future of the observer and this somehow was able to make them unseen.  They told him that they came to Earth as tourists because they had basically eliminated nature on their home planets and came in order to see some nature and other interesting sights, like an F-16 that someone was building in their back yard.  Since he had a security clearance in a weapons manufacturing company they were also interested in what he knew about those kinds of things and he was taken inside their space ship a few times for questioning.  During this time he was made to lie down on a table while the others stood around him.  The first time he was in the space ship he was able to ask them some questions and one question he asked was to know how long ago they had developed interstellar space travel, to which they did not answer.  The next time he was abducted they told him that they had checked their computer records as far a back as it was possible to trace, back to the beginning of their known history, which was some millions of years, and they had no record of when they had begun space traveling.  He told me some other things he learned from them but I can't recall what they are now, if I remember I'll add to this.

This guy was also abducted by the Men in Black, no doubt because they wanted to know what someone with a security clearance had been doing on an alien vehicle.  He found this out because one night it was very hot and so he put his cot outside in his side yard and was sleeping outside under a tree.  In the middle of the night he saw two men, dressed in Black suits, come to his front door.  They had a gas cylinder with them and it had a hose which they slipped under the front door and then they opened the gas valve.  After some minutes of waiting one of them put on a gas mask, opened the front door with a key, and went in the house.  A minute later he came out and said "he's not here".  Then he saw the engineer lying on the cot in the yard and said "there he is" so they went over and one of them kneeled on his chest with one knee and turned the gas on in his face, making him unconscious and that is all he remembered.  He woke up in his bed at home, and had a broken rib where the man in black had kneeled on his chest.  Due to this he suspected that they had taken him other times but he couldn't know for sure because he would always have been gassed and made unconscious first.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

I guess a few guys might know Bashar? An extraterrestrial channeled by Darryl Anka (Cousin of famous singer Paul Anka).

His concepts are absolutely astonishing, in the last few years I must have listened to hours and hours of his speeches (unfortunately like 95% has been deleted on youtube) and what convinced me of him is that he doesn't have to contemplate ever in his sessions, all this knowledge is coming in a very clear and fast way and although he talks about a big variety of things I have never experienced even one little contradiction in his concepts.

One time he was also talking about the grey Alien and that they destroyed their home planet. He also said that they are observing humankind, because they want to understand our emotions and emotional behaviour, because they don't have any emotions. And taking genetic material to produce some kind of hybrids. 

Interview with Alain Steinfeld

In 1999 he very detailed predicted 9/11, although he said it would probably be a nuclear attack.. but that's one of those deleted videos :/

Edited by phil
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2017 at 2:45 PM, Starjumper said:

I made all the conclusions up.  I'm not like Drew, who has to quote some academic losers in order to try to prove some idiotic concept.  Let it appeal to your reasoning instead.

:) 

Well , one can't draw a probability curve from only one data point. There is only this orb , and on it a single genetic lineage, that is it.

And even on this orb, life preponderantly, is non-humanoid.  Humans developed hands , but other creatures have other appendages, shapes , symmetries and life plans. 

There categorically are no other 'humanoids' within the scope of human contact , ( and beyond that is moot) . That range of contact , is not the limits of the universe and so the probability estimates , used ,  which appear to render the totally minuscule likelihood of sentient life per star system , into a big likelihood of contact  , (by introducing a gigantic multiplier , that is in fact moot) , is not in fact,  the most reasonable standpoint to dictate profitable human endeavor. 

People don't even know what lies in the depths of the planet we are on, nor even in the jungles , nor deserts , nor even the soil of our own back yards. 

With aliens beyond our reach , and earthlings within it , the stars should be left to twinkle. 

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1