Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

God signs in USA

It all began with a cost to cost
Sun eclipse (black sun).
The disaster to Texas came after,
Air  , water ,part of ancient time elements . And fire in LA ( LA in the same letters in the      Phoenician alphabet , from right to left
Is the supreme god ).
So we have air water fire in a destructive phase after black sun.

• Like 1

Yeah, well as Einstein said- God doesn't roll dice.

Course he may play cards and that's 2 of a kind.  I don't consider an eclipse to be a disaster, ie its a predictable event that causes no harm.  In truth its easy to make up predictions after the fact.  There will always be disasters and those trying to figure our why?  Some will look to science, ie others will look to Supernatural. 

The science people will not be frightened by eclipses but will be of hurricanes, flooding and quakes.  They'll try to understand the causes and how to prevent damage.   The fact that such a huge flood killed so few people is a credit to planning and technology to coordinate rescues and evacuations and lets not forget building codes.

There's a small island off of New Guinea.  They've had disasters of Earth wind air and fire.  But it didn't get publicity so it doesn't count.  A big state like California, easily has a dozen elemental disasters a year, depending on how you count.  They always have drought, rain, fires and occasional quakes.   A country like Russia (China, India) are so big, the odds of them having a bad flood, earthquake, hurricane or tornadoes, even an eclipse in the same year is inevitable.  It must happen every few years or so, for the last.. couple of forevers.  

Thus in my eyes its not the disasters, its the publicity.. the PR that makes for the prophecy. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Meanwhile ..... you guys ( and India )  are getting my spring rain !    :angry: 

( which reminds me , I better jump in the river and make sure the pump intake is well below the surface .....    brrrrrr   ... )

Edited by Nungali

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

( which reminds me , I better jump in the river and make sure the pump intake is well below the surface .....    brrrrrr   ... )

Make sure you check for crocs before jumping in.

Yeah, there is another hurricane headed my way.  Indications are that it will stay south of me.

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Make sure you check for crocs before jumping in.

Yeah, there is another hurricane headed my way.  Indications are that it will stay south of me.

I will try to defuse it

• Like 2

As for LA  in the same letters in the      Phoenician alphab

from right to left

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

It is a forgoten god 

His name is the 1 letter A 

And the 12 letter L. 

13 .

In https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument

The apex is made from AL13

(It is like the book American gods,  a forgoten god )

Edited by SHINTO

On 9/4/2017 at 9:01 PM, Nungali said:

I was reading that the rainfall in Houston was in the trillions of gallons, maybe 50 trillion. Fresh clean water. If only we could redirect it. End droughts, water the desert, hydro electricity. Instead it goes down the drain.  Such a pity and waste. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, thelerner said:

I was reading that the rainfall in Houston was in the trillions of gallons, maybe 50 trillion. Fresh clean water. If only we could redirect it. End droughts, water the desert, hydro electricity. Instead it goes down the drain.  Such a pity and waste. 

Well yup, just more of the same relentless, human destruction of our natural ecosystem... <_<

HOUSTON (AP) — The explosive expansion of Houston subdivisions into prairies far to the west helped make the city affordable for the average 345 people who moved there each day, but it also paved over thousands of acres that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers had intended for a reservoir and other flood-control projects to help against deluges like the ones from Harvey.
    The push of subdivisions and freeways across what once was hundreds of square miles of flood-absorbing tallgrass prairies was part of the U.S.-leading population growth of Houston and surrounding Harris County. But the go-go-growth placed housing developments across the drainage basin of the two major reservoirs and dams safeguarding downtown Houston.
    "Guess what was out here" when Houston's dams were built, said Gordon Prendergast, who had bought a kayak to come see how his house was faring after his neighborhood was evacuated. "Wilderness! Goats and wild coyotes, and nobody had any idea they'd build houses out here when the Army Corps was building that dam."
    "The only thing they could have done differently is block off this entire area, and make this a national park, and say you cannot have subdivisions," he said.
    "They probably would have been fighting developers and lawyers for 20 to 30 years."
    But authorities never put together the money to buy land for the additional flood control. Development quickly made the tracts too expensive to buy for the projects.
    But each ring of development — covering absorbent grassland and wetlands with concrete — makes for heavier, faster deluges of water rushing on the developments downstream, and further strains the two dams and reservoirs, Pannell said in that talk last year.
    Houston's push west has consumed all but the last 200,000 acres of the Katy Prairie, said Mary Anne Piacentini, executive director of the Katy Prairie Conservancy, whose work includes managing 20,000 acres of prairie preserve.
    With roots stretching well over a dozen feet beneath the soil, native tallgrass can absorb nearly 20 times more water than lawns can, reducing and slowing the cascades of water running off Houston's concrete
, Piacentini said. She has worked, with mixed results, to encourage Houston's managers and politically influential developers to promote more prairie open space and so-called pocket prairies within the city.
    Houston's long-term planning projects the sprawl across the Katy Prairie will persist, eventually reaching the Brazos River.

And now you may start to understand the 2 paths that the Natives were prophesying about...

hopiprophecyrock.jpg

The "life path" established by the Great Spirit divides into the lower, narrow path of continuous Life in harmony with nature and the wide upper road of white man's scientific achievements.

The short line that returns to the straight Path of Life is the last chance for people to turn back to nature before the upper road disintegrates and dissipates. The small circle above the Path of Life, after the last chance, is the Great Purification, after which corn will grow in abundance again when the Great Spirit returns. And the Path of Life continues forever...

Gee, wonder which one WEIRD World is on...and where that path leads to??? :rolleyes:

On 9/4/2017 at 8:25 AM, zanshin said:
9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

He saw four of the gray aliens standing there in a little group.

They told him that they came to Earth as tourists because they had basically eliminated nature on their home planets and came in order to see some nature and other interesting sights, like an F-16 that someone was building in their back yard.

declassified_evidence_of_ufos_and_the_pa

Edited by gendao

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

Unless you in the southern hemisphere... as clocks run the other way around down here .

I thought Y'all just hung them up-side down.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I thought Y'all just hung them up-side down.

Yes, that can be done with a northern hemisphere clock that is used down here, You need to attach a new face with the numbers though. A stick on face can be got from the state department  of time zones.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this