Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Staff postings

I'm unclear on when staff posts as Staff, or as a member.

Kar3n helped me by saying she color codes things. Thanks to her for that. But is there a rule of thumb of when we should take a member as Staff or as a Member?

Just wanting to avoid misunderstandings, it's the internet an it's not always clear what "tone" things are said in. So thanks for helping differentiate. 

Edited by Hancock

Kar3n shared our rule of thumb to help avoid misunderstandings; To add color like a header.

Staff wears even more than two hats, so when they give advice as a member, you can read some tea leaves to know it sometimes might carry an understanding of how staff might act if things don't improve.  Let's call it a 'heads-up', 'early warning', 'wake-up call', or just 'friendly advise'.

I appreciate you took that last post out and dealt with it in PM.   But I understand asking here.   Thanks.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Usually when in Mod mode we'll post in blue. 

Sexual discrimination!!!  Blue is a "male" color.  You should alternate between blue and pink.

8 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Sexual discrimination!!!  Blue is a "male" color.  You should alternate between blue and pink.

Holy-Crap-Meme.jpg.7125605f3cb4cb73067beda6c62b096f.jpg

That got me busting out laughing. Thanks Marblehead lmao

9 hours ago, dawei said:

Kar3n shared our rule of thumb to help avoid misunderstandings; To add color like a header.

Staff wears even more than two hats, so when they give advice as a member, you can read some tea leaves to know it sometimes might carry an understanding of how staff might act if things don't improve.  Let's call it a 'heads-up', 'early warning', 'wake-up call', or just 'friendly advise'.

I appreciate you took that last post out and dealt with it in PM.   But I understand asking here.   Thanks.

Yea I needed filler because I removed the previous deal we handled, so I posted bout that causeway was currently on my mind. An I figured it was harmless, an I might learn something more bout things an avoid misunderstandings in the future.

8 hours ago, thelerner said:

Usually when in Mod mode we'll post in blue. 

Thanks.

Thank you all who replied. I feel satisfied with everyone plus Kar3n's previous answer. So peace. Lol I still don't know why I'm laughing at Marblehead an that blue sexism thing. Guess he got me me at the right moment, ahh good times y'all

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this