12 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Interesting thing there is, was it 'elders', as in senior teachers.  Or was it, 'Elders" as in dead masters in the spirit realm visiting Chang (in a dream and laying down the law in such a way he was visibly shaken as per videos report). 

The difference is vastly important, imo.  In the understanding of the art.  ie anything that scares a man of Chang's ability is something I'd want to respectfully stay away from. 

The elders I refer to occupy physical reality and not dreams.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What type of results did you guys get ? Im not trying to undermine your system or anything like this. You can pm me the results if you want to . (I cant pm you)

Read the FAQ for contact info.

8 hours ago, Scholar said:

What type of results did you guys get ? Im not trying to undermine your system or anything like this. You can pm me the results if you want to . (I cant pm you)

Seriously?

After reading stray posts the last 50 pages this is what you ask?

Join them. You deserve exactly what they have. No more, no less.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zork said:

Seriously?

After reading stray posts the last 50 pages this is what you ask?

Join them. You deserve exactly what they have. No more, no less.

Yes, because I want to know what results they got, why is that a problem? 

And why are you assuming that I read the 50 pages lol

4 hours ago, Scholar said:

Yes, because I want to know what results they got, why is that a problem? 

Because they have been asked repeatedly in this thread among others and they don't answer claiming insipid excuses.

That they directed you to an email without answering and you find it absolutely normal is the most disturbing.

They are recruiting morons.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Zork said:

Because they have been asked repeatedly in this thread among others and they don't answer claiming insipid excuses.

That they directed you to an email without answering and you find it absolutely normal is the most disturbing.

They are recruiting morons.

I wish more than anything we could discuss such things openly here but because it is a hostile environment we cannot.

5 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I wish more than anything we could discuss such things openly here but because it is a hostile environment we cannot.

Then leave! Nobody is holding you here!

22 minutes ago, Zork said:

Then leave! Nobody is holding you here!

If we had the money to buy the forum we would place a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion and that would be the last you heard from us here on this forum.

Unfortunately it looks like we have to remain here to defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice until that comes to pass.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

If we had the money to buy the forum we would place a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion and that would be the last you heard from us here on this forum.

Unfortunately it looks like we have to remain here to defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice until that comes to pass.

Yeah fascism runs in your veins we know that.

Just leave.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If we had the money to buy the forum we would..

and without his care and feeding the thread would eventually die and there would be no attention or advertising, positive or strongly negative. 

• Like 1

Megamind if we started a thread 'What You Got Out of Your Practice', you couldn't participate because it'd be ridiculed and/or its secret?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

and without his care and feeding the thread would eventually die and there would be no attention or advertising, positive or strongly negative. 

After Dawei and Kar3n changed strategies to ban on site any member of our group who spoke up publicly, we left for more than a year. 

During this time discussions like this one continued but were much more one sided.

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

Megamind if we started a thread 'What You Got Out of Your Practice', you couldn't participate because it'd be ridiculed and/or its secret?

Correct.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:02 AM, MegaMind said:

I never said that I believe John talked to dragons.  

Aww, aint you a cute little scammer.  You implied it, if you aren't a shyster lawyer then you missed your calling.  

On 1/20/2020 at 10:59 AM, MegaMind said:

Since it is "easier" with an unopened bottle I will personally give you $100.00 to break an unopened and unbroken glass bottle of coca cola filled full of liquid like the one in this demonstration in the same manner as Jim did, record it on video and post it here. Please turn the bottle upside down on video so we know it hasn't been opened.

This offer expires in 7 days.

More of your shyster bullshit, Coca Cola does not come in glass bottles in this country.  So you'll use that to imply no one could meet your challenge, right?  When I find a suitable glass bottle I'll do the demonstration and video it, but I'll wait past seven days.  I don't want your money, it has shit stains on it.

I urge others to do the same, to break a closed bottle on video.  If you're going to do it PM me and I'll explain the 'trick' to it.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:29 PM, Scholar said:

Make sure to share it here when you get the information.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Lies

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 12:15 PM, Goku76 said:

What if Chang made Jim do this so that he would still be motivated to train to get actual results, i mean like think of it like this. Something that requires many years of straight discipline wouldn't you be more motivated seeing results and knowing that your not wasting your life on something empty, or would you rather have more students drop out because they want to see some kind of action already. The times where students would be so desperate to learn by waiting days by their masters doors is gone, this is a new generation and unless you want the art to die out completely like John foresaw, maybe this parlor trick is necessary would you beg to differ?    

You could be right about that, they need to do stupid parlor tricks which have nothing to do with energy, in order to keep the student motivated.  Keep in mind this is because the cultivation is pathetically slow and weak.  In a real system a student frequently makes many little discernable steps which keep them interested and involved, and there are many little test that go along with it, these happen in many of the classes.  In order to give you something to compare it too I'll list some of the abilities my students have acquired in two years or less of practice.

Seeing auras, premonition abilities, healing abilities, sensing energy left in objects by other people, feeling energy from my hand from fifteen feet away, and pushing people without touching.    In comparison the Wimps show videos of breaking a glass bottle, which anyone can do, no energy cultivation required.  To keep them motivated?  How shallow.  After two years, if it isn't a trick, Jim made a delicate little narrow cardboard box tip over, and that's supposed to be from one of the most successful students.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I knew nothing about mo pai until maybe 2 weeks ago. Based on your interventions here it looks like a crock of shit. Please go away so people can discuss stuff that matters without your dumbass avatar showing up on the activity feed.

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Aww, aint you a cute little scammer.  You implied it, if you aren't a shyster lawyer then you missed your calling.  

More of your shyster bullshit, Coca Cola does not come in glass bottles in this country.  So you'll use that to imply no one could meet your challenge, right?  When I find a suitable glass bottle I'll do the demonstration and video it, but I'll wait past seven days.  I don't want your money, it has shit stains on it.

I urge others to do the same, to break a closed bottle on video.  If you're going to do it PM me and I'll explain the 'trick' to it.

I asked if your friend who you said was more advanced than John also talked to dragon spirits as you claim to.

I will be happy to mail you a glass bottled soda if you like.

You could be right about that, they need to do stupid parlor tricks which have nothing to do with energy, in order to keep the student motivated.  Keep in mind this is because the cultivation is pathetically slow and weak.  In a real system a student frequently makes many little discernable steps which keep them interested and involved, and there are many little test that go along with it, these happen in many of the classes.  In order to give you something to compare it too I'll list some of the abilities my students have acquired in two years or less of practice.

Seeing auras, premonition abilities, healing abilities, sensing energy left in objects by other people, feeling energy from my hand from fifteen feet away, and pushing people without touching.    In comparison the Wimps show videos of breaking a glass bottle, which anyone can do, no energy cultivation required.  To keep them motivated?  How shallow.  After two years, if it isn't a trick, Jim made a delicate little narrow cardboard box tip over, and that's supposed to be from one of the most successful students.

We don't post the video of the bottle breaking demonstration.   

Other people do that.

I'd never heard of MP until reading about it here yeeears back.

After the third thread (i'm guessing), i lost interest in it as any thing but another basic system that seems to no longer be available... aside from its ability to engage folks every few months/years in dozens of pages of repititious claims and argument.

Then again... I don't deride this... it just lacks gravity for me...

my own meditations are quite repetitious so... to each their own.

• Like 4

On 1/21/2020 at 6:17 PM, Starjumper said:

How is that video coming along?

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

https://starjumper7.wixsite.com/dragonsblog/home/mo-pai-is-bullshit

Mo Pai is Bullshit

Updated: 4 hours ago

Western Mo Pai

There is one school of cultivation that has drifted far from the original intent of chi kung and that is Mo Pai in the West. Some western tourists ran across a guy known as John Chang. Western Mo Pai Students is abbreviated as WMPS and pronounced Wimps. John had cultivated chi power for many decades and had the ability to give people electric shocks. The travelers were very impressed and made some videos of him giving people shocks, lighting small LED lights, and igniting some paper on fire. You can buy LED lights that anyone can light up by holding, and igniting newspaper is a popular trick using chemicals, which are rubbed together as the paper is being crumpled. A book titled "Magus of Java" was also written about john, in which it is claimed that John is an immortal, as if amateurs would know. They made it up to sell books.

For many people in the West the book and videos were their first exposure to the idea that chi power and special abilities really exist, and naturally, many people want to learn to do these things themselves. However there is a big problem with all this:

John Chang got in trouble for demonstrating abilities in public (a mistake a Taoist immortal would not make) and for teaching Westerners, for which he was fired from his teaching position. Westerners are now not allowed into the school for a good reason. There were a couple of short term Western students who were strictly beginners, they learned 2 of the supposed 72 levels, or 2.7% of the system. They were absolutely unqualified to teach and did not have permission to teach; yet they disobeyed and taught the very little that they had learned anyway. Based on these meager and misled teachings some egomaniacs have created an internet forum or two in order to cash in on the popularity of Mo Pai. The important thing to note is that each level consist of only ONE technique, which is a huge joke.

Those guys spent two years ‘learning’ only those two exercises, they received no corrections of their obvious mistakes. Even beginners who have seen the pictures can spot the glaring mistakes and see those technique smugglers learned incorrectly.

The fact that only two techniques were taught in two years should be a big red flag for anyone interested in real nei kung (nei gong). Fir one thing, Mo Pai is not Taoist at all, and for another it is hardly like any real chi kung, and it is certainly not nei kung. Chi kung normally consists of small sets of low power exercises while real nei kung systems are vast holistic systems which contain thousands of techniques.

When students learn only two techniques and the teacher doesn't explain much it is normal to try to figure out what is happening and this leads to arriving at some crazy ideas, many of which one finds are incorrect as they advance further. However these Westerners can not advance further and so they filled in the blanks with some wild imaginings, which they passed on to the Wimps. The Wimps, in turn, are ruled over by a high pressure egotistical Western dictator type, who made up further things about the practice.

For example, the original stolen teachings mention sitting in full or half lotus but do not mention grounding. In his wild imaginings the dictator of the Wimps took it a step further and declared that people who sit indoors need to sit with their bare butt on a bare copper wire and have the wire go outside and be connected to the ground. He declared that it is best to sit on the bare ground with a bare butt while meditating, which, as anyone who has read a bit will know, is not only comical, but patently ridiculous. It ignores some basic facts about cultivating chi power, and also ignores some commonly known scientific facts which are that both people's skin and the soil on the ground are good insulators and not conductors. It is possible to cultivate all the power one could imagine by sitting in chairs indoors as most readers with common sense are well aware of.

--------------------------------

Warning about the second exercise:

So while the first technique, called level one, is fine as plain old low power meditation, there are some serious problems with the second exercise, called level two. It is concerning level two and the requirement to create a lot of tension. Lao Tsu wrote in the TTC that rigidity, which is the same as the tension used, is the way of death, while softness and flexibility is the way of the vibrant and living. It has similarities to Iron Shirt, and Iron Shirt is for creating resistance to blows and is not for health or longevity. This is what I have to say about chi kung that uses tension, and you can quote me on this: "Most of them are going to die young", which echoes the sentiments of Lao Tzu, who appears to have been a nei kung master.

To create a lot of tension while breathing in slowly and then holding the breath and tension for as long as possible is very unnatural and is 'backwards'. My friendly Taoist wizard/immortal/teacher and mentor put it this way: "Never hold your breath!"

It is safe to say that doing level two is unsafe and will hurt you, not maybe, and not if you do it a lot. It will hurt you for sure, and every time. Every single time chips another little bit off the longevity measuring stick off your life, and it isn't worth it to be able to give people little electric shocks, there are other, better, softer ways. There are other ways to gain healing abilities that do not involve creating tension. In fact all legitimate schools of Taoist nei kung will lead a person to experience magic, real magic, and they are done softly.

It's different for the Western Mo Pai psychophants though, they only know about level two and so they will be continually doing this tension creating practice, which is shortening their lives and creating not only physical tension which stays with them when they aren't practicing but a lot of emotional tension which blends with their egotistical desire for power in ugly ways. As we can all very easily see.

-----------------------------------

Warning: Since some spies infiltrated the Wimps and shared everything with the public, the Wimp’s dictator is claiming to know the third technique for, TAADAA, a grand total of 4% of their imaginary Mo Pai. However it is a secret so carefully guarded that only those who suck up to the dictator for a long time are given said lie. They imagine themselves being the most exalted and advanced in the West and will tell you this for sure, because there is a video of John giving people little electric shocks and playing some common tricks. They now claim to know exercise #3 and to have figured out all 72 levels. BEWARE of this. The Wimps do NOT have this information because the real Mo Pai students, the Asian Mo Pai students, hate them, will not help them in any way, and sincerely hope they go and burn in hell ASAP.

alineageofdragons.com

On 11/13/2019 at 10:29 PM, Pyramidalcow said:

Mopai isn't dangerous as some make out it to be. The level 1 is very healthy chi kung. even level 3/2b exercises even though it requires a lot of breath retention is fairly safe. Whoever telling you its dangerous are tryin to f u up.

That is right. Flying Phoenix Qigong has much more energetic power than Mopai. It is no wonder that Grandmaster Doo Wai is a descendant of the Chinese Emperor's Physician.