5 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Ultimately either the information is correct or it is not.

There is no such thing as empowerments, or attunements. 

All such abilities come from having the correct information, and diligent practice.

Except when copyright law and intellectual property comes into play for legal reasons, and ethics such as how the school in Java doesn’t consider Jim or Kostas’ students as part of their lineage.

You have the blessings of Jim, but this doesn’t mean the school in Java extends theirs your way. Breach of ethics is a fundamental deciding factor of whether someone is allowed to study further or not traditionally.

As you don’t seem to recognize this because you sidestepped the issue, it’s not so much an argument with you, but a restatement of information for those unfamiliar with this, as it’s been established that this is a point you don’t acknowledge.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Except when copyright law and intellectual property comes into play for legal reasons, and ethics such as how the school in Java doesn’t consider Jim or Kostas’ students as part of their lineage.

You have the blessings of Jim, but this doesn’t mean Java extends theirs your way. Breach of ethics is a fundamental deciding factor of whether someone is allowed to study further or not traditionally.

As you don’t seem to recognize this, it’s not so much an argument with you, but a restatement of information for those unfamiliar with this, as it’s been established that this is a point you don’t acknowledge.

Jim and Kosta were taught by John. 

It was John's wish that this knowledge be kept alive and even come to the west.

However the elders of the school disagreed and removed John as head of the school for this heresy.

Just now, GSmaster said:

There is no ship just a delusion based on an old video demonstration.

You are clinging to Johns name.

But dont have any access to Java's Mopai School.

We will gladly move on to another system provided the evidence is of the same type and quality as John provided.

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from Java without alteration.

4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We will gladly move on to another system provided the evidence is of the same type and quality as John provided.

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from Java without alteration.

For one who claims rational independent thought pervades your group, please explain the incessant use of "we"? Orwellian groupthink is how I would characterize it!

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

For one who claims rational independent thought pervades your group, please explain the incessant use of "we"? Orwellian groupthink is how I would characterize it!

We do not accept claims as true based solely on personal testimony.

We require good objective video evidence, with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud, before we are interested in pursuing something.

We view this as a reasonable and rational approach.

We refers to our group who share this mindset.

29 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Jim and Kosta were taught by John. 

It was John's wish that this knowledge be kept alive and even come to the west.

However the elders of the school disagreed and removed John as head of the school for this heresy.

Therefore, John's wish does not reflect the spirit of the school. It is his personal wish, based on what you say.

This is the same as a Harvard teacher getting fired and his student having incomplete lecture notes, and using those incomplete lecture notes to teach others. 

John's skill is unquestionable. His authority, however, based on being removed as head of the school, means that the school does not endorse it. 

The school therefore does not recognize students taught by Jim or Kostas, and they are not of the lineage officially

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Who would have thought.

Lets think about this again.

There was a very dumb video made about mopai school, that is disrespectful towards internal arts cultivation and looks like a circus show with papers burning and magnets. 

• John dissappeared, and rumors are that he is either dead or sick with cancer.
  • Kosta now denies any connection with mopai and does not practice this system, he also said he had cancer, but got some treatment. He was lucky to evade death.
  • Jim died from same type of cancer John and Kosta had.

That reminds me in ancient times in cultivation schools they would rig the training method to create a depency on higher ups in the hierarchy or to create a time bomb. 

Cultivators have always been concerned about dissemination of valuable knowledge and holding the lineage.

Its not that hard to create a system, that would backfire on a practitioner with a flick of a finger from the elder of that system.

Spreading the information does not preserve the school and its spirit.

Jim for instance was a christian and believed in some religious dogmas.

He would never be able to become a recognized disciple of internal arts school.

Where exactly does this claim that Kosta had cancer come from again?

Jims's cancer was due to agent orange exposure.

I personally know someone who was exposed to agent orange and developed the same type of cancer and had to have a kidney removed as a result, they have never practised Mo Pai.

It is a given that all men will develop prostate cancer if they live long enough.

At best it can be argued that Mo Pai at the lower levels doesn't heal cancer.

John himself claims to be Christian, which I will post more on in a moment.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We do not accept claims as true based solely on personal testimony.

We require good objective video evidence, with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud, before we are interested in pursuing something.

We view this as a reasonable and rational approach.

We refers to our group who share this mindset.

I saw the video years ago and to rely solely on one questionable video is preposterous! To use one video as precedent is not in anyway shape or form, a scientific method of investigation. Are any scientists involved in testing group members at present?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

on John being a Christian:

John leaned back and looked at us one by one. “All right,” he
said. “Before I went up to the mountain, in my heart of hearts, I did
not really believe in God. Oh, I used to go to church every Sunday,
for I am nominally a Christian, but I had no faith
; I went to church
matter-of-factly. When I was up in the mountain, I wanted to expe-
rience God for myself, to see if He was real or not.

“I prayed and I prayed for weeks, asking God to reveal Himself
to me. Finally I sat down in deep meditation and sent my awareness
out as before. Every day, every moment, I kept asking, ‘God, please
tell me the truth about the afterlife; which religion is correct? Please,
Lord, tell me.’ I received no answer, but I kept at it with persistence.
“Without warning, one day a voice boomed in the air above me.
It was like a thunderclap, and it said to me:

“‘Religion is like a walking stick. When you are young, you need
help from your parents to walk. When you are old, you need a cane.
When you are a healthy adult, you have no need for a cane; if you
try to run, it will only hinder you. All religions are like that; touch
God directly, and you will have no need of them.’

Andreas broke the silence. “Sifu, are you saying that you spoke
to God?”

“I think so,” John said. “I spoke to an unbelievably powerful sen-
tience. Whether it was God or some kind of angel or other spirit, I
really don’t know to this day. But something came and answered my
questions, and stayed with me for a long time.”

The Magus of Java p105

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

What?

I was puzzled when I read such a pronouncement which was based on mere speculation!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I personally, would never need that kind of hard evidence you are looking for. The one where you need to strip people to underpants, and bring them over to a random hotel room, with cameras and medical doctors.

It is enough for me to look at JC picture to tell the abilities / skill this cultivator has.

I could guess his cultivation lineage / specialization.

There are too many frauds, charlatans and delusional individuals for us without working "third eyes" to tell without such evidence.

Kudos on you though for developing such an amazing skill.

• Like 1

I am at a point that I don’t care what they practice, but it’s for the benefit of others to know that this isn’t officially sanctioned lineage; their group is a cabal, an offshoot from the main school.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

on John being a Christian:

John leaned back and looked at us one by one. “All right,” he
said. “Before I went up to the mountain, in my heart of hearts, I did
not really believe in God. Oh, I used to go to church every Sunday,
for I am nominally a Christian, but I had no faith
; I went to church
matter-of-factly. When I was up in the mountain, I wanted to expe-
rience God for myself, to see if He was real or not.

“I prayed and I prayed for weeks, asking God to reveal Himself
to me. Finally I sat down in deep meditation and sent my awareness
out as before. Every day, every moment, I kept asking, ‘God, please
tell me the truth about the afterlife; which religion is correct? Please,
Lord, tell me.’ I received no answer, but I kept at it with persistence.
“Without warning, one day a voice boomed in the air above me.
It was like a thunderclap, and it said to me:

“‘Religion is like a walking stick. When you are young, you need
help from your parents to walk. When you are old, you need a cane.
When you are a healthy adult, you have no need for a cane; if you
try to run, it will only hinder you. All religions are like that; touch
God directly, and you will have no need of them.’

Andreas broke the silence. “Sifu, are you saying that you spoke
to God?”

“I think so,” John said. “I spoke to an unbelievably powerful sen-
tience. Whether it was God or some kind of angel or other spirit, I
really don’t know to this day. But something came and answered my
questions, and stayed with me for a long time.”

The Magus of Java p105

History is replete with so called divine conversations such as what you quoted which has led to problematic interactions. There are right wing evangelicals that claim a divinity spoke to them and wholeheartedly belief that Trump was appointed by "divine right." I just don't put credibility in the above quote.

Edited by ralis
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

whatever you say make sure you bring medical scientists and strip random people to underpants put them into random hotel room and check with magnets

whenever morepie folks say something, there is no need to back it up with any evidence or proof.

All men develop prostate cancer, and after you die you will become a snail. Dont ask questions why, and if you disagree, here is a quote from Jim's book.

Logic has been thrown out the window and what is left is nothing more than bogus belief systems. Or, as Robert Anton Wilson puts it, "BS". :lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

What?

13 minutes ago, ralis said:

I was puzzled when I read such a pronouncement which was based on mere speculation!

https://www.yalecancercenter.org/media-player/3779/

Yale School of Medicine

"Any man over the age of 50 is considered at risk for prostate cancer."

"For the average American male, screening should begin at about 50 and should include a PSA, a rectal examination, and should occur once a year. "

"the older you become the greater chance you will have prostate cancer. That number, if you live long enough, may be up to 100%."

https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/risk/hhra/recordisplay.cfm?deid=127826

"Essentially all men with circulating androgens will develop microscopic prostate cancer if they live long enough."

24 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Therefore, John's wish does not reflect the spirit of the school. It is his personal wish, based on what you say.

This is the same as a Harvard teacher getting fired and his student having incomplete lecture notes, and using those incomplete lecture notes to teach others. 

John's skill is unquestionable. His authority, however, based on being removed as head of the school, means that the school does not endorse it. 

The school therefore does not recognize students taught by Jim or Kostas, and they are not of the lineage officially

Ultimately the information is accurate or it is not.

Jim and Kosta learned from John, and many in our group were students of either Jim or Kosta.

All teachers were at one point students themselves.

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from John without alteration.

13 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Yale School of Medicine

"Any man over the age of 50 is considered at risk for prostate cancer."

"For the average American male, screening should begin at about 50 and should include a PSA, a rectal examination, and should occur once a year. "

"the older you become the greater chance you will have prostate cancer. That number, if you live long enough, may be up to 100%."

"Essentially all men with circulating androgens will develop microscopic prostate cancer if they live long enough."

The above are not absolute statements. At risk does not mean that one will absolutely have prostate cancer in the future. Moreover, the scientific method is not based on absolutes, but probabilities that never reach (1).

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, ralis said:

I saw the video years ago and to rely solely on one questionable video is preposterous! To use one video as precedent is not in anyway shape or form, a scientific method of investigation. Are any scientists involved in testing group members at present?

John was stripped to his underwear and undershirt by a team of scientists and medical doctors.

He was checked with a metal detector.

He gave a demo in a controlled location the researchers chose.

We are not making the case that this is some sort of scientific proof, or that hoaxes and fraud could not have occurred.

We do contend this is the best evidence we know of at present.

If you know of better evidence please let us know.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ralis said:

The above are not absolute statements. At risk does not mean that one will absolutely have prostate cancer in the future. Moreover, the scientific method is not based on absolutes, but probabilities that never reach "1".

The probability you will develop prostate cancer increases drastically as you age to the point is almost certain if you live long enough.

If you disagree take it up with Yale School Of Medicine, not me.

15 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I am at a point that I don’t care what they practice, but it’s for the benefit of others to know that this isn’t officially sanctioned lineage; their group is a cabal, an offshoot from the main school.

Jim was the top western student, going further than many Indonesian students.

Many in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

We merely preserve what they brought back from John without alteration.

Ultimately all teachers were at one point students themselves.

Please note that the individual attempting telekinesis is straining which can and will lead to physical maladies.

8 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Ultimately the information is accurate or it is not.

Jim and Kosta learned from John, and many in our group were students of either Jim or Kosta.

All teachers were at one point students themselves.

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from John without alteration.

Here comes the evasion of the issue by using the common fallacy of false equivalence used to rationalize and justify it because it’s easier to play verbal gymnastics and logical leapfrogging instead of having the humility and sincerity to acknowledge that they’re not officially sanctioned students. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Jim was the top western student, going further than many Indonesian students.

Many in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

We merely preserve what they brought back from John without alteration.

Ultimately all teachers were at one point students themselves.

Top Western student of one? :lol: When anyone in your little cabal can do this, then sign me up! :lol:

29 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

whatever you say make sure you bring medical scientists and strip random people to underpants put them into random hotel room and check with magnets

whenever morepie folks say something, there is no need to back it up with any evidence or proof.

All men develop prostate cancer, and after you die you will become a snail. Dont ask questions why, and if you disagree, here is a quote from Jim's book.

Checked with a metal detector, not magnets.

14 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Lmfao, is this your evidence?

Yes, no woman is in a risk of prostate cancer, as woman DONT HAVE PROSTATE.

Yale School of Medicine