2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have heard stories about people doing reiki or some really base level Qi exercises, and claiming they have healed or can heal cancer.

Thats disgusting. It is so much commercial and it is so weak.

It is--and some of the most mentally unstable people I know claim to be Reiki masters. They have also caused a lot of harm towards others and made up their own personal spiritual paradigm that justifies abuse of other people because they are masters and healers who "see on the fifth dimension" blah blah blah...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

It is--and some of the most mentally unstable people I know claim to be Reiki masters. They have also caused a lot of harm towards others and made up their own personal spiritual paradigm that justifies abuse of other people because they are masters and healers who "see on the fifth dimension" blah blah blah...

• Like 1

Here’s my thoughts about energy with Reiki: yes, you can project limited energy, but most people are basically lighting birthday candles and claiming to be able to have the power of a volcano, and using their limited power to not only treat someone who has something like hypothermia, but to do so from their living room in Winnipeg to someone in a hospital in Equatorial Guinea.

That is hubris and dangerous, especially for making claims that they can heal cancer.

• Like 2

Crystal rainbow pizza psychics are one thing, but what about these guys?

I'm sure it's come up before so please spare the accusations that they're just playing pretend, or brainwashing each other, or doing minute balance tricks. The pure lack of "spectacularness" in this video speaks volumes. If we refuse to trust the presenters then the argument begins and ends there and we can save ourselves the trouble.

So what could a scientist even contribute to this demonstration? Hook up some sensor or other to the people and try to find a measurable parameter that changes relative to certain actions? Subject everyone to polygraphed interviews? Record in infrared or other subspectra? What would any of it really achieve? Only to confirm that yes, something is in fact taking place. But if that's not already plainly apparent, then I think we're just being skeptical for skepticism's sake, rather than having a genuine interest in actually learning from these people.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2019 at 3:06 AM, MegaMind said:

Even a level 72 in Mo Pai would grow sick and die eventually.

Interesting, I'd like to know where you got the reference for that statement?

Because you'd think attaining such a high level in MoPai would at least surpass "Human Immortal" .. 

55 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

Crystal rainbow pizza psychics are one thing, but what about these guys?

I'm sure it's come up before so please spare the accusations that they're just playing pretend, or brainwashing each other, or doing minute balance tricks. The pure lack of "spectacularness" in this video speaks volumes. If we refuse to trust the presenters then the argument begins and ends there and we can save ourselves the trouble.

So what could a scientist even contribute to this demonstration? Hook up some sensor or other to the people and try to find a measurable parameter that changes relative to certain actions? Subject everyone to polygraphed interviews? Record in infrared or other subspectra? What would any of it really achieve? Only to confirm that yes, something is in fact taking place. But if that's not already plainly apparent, then I think we're just being skeptical for skepticism's sake, rather than having a genuine interest in actually learning from these people.

Yep, he has rooting, power, and something a lot less common called empty frame. This guy is good. His skill is good. Anyone who learns under him is not going to waste their time if they finish his program and continue. The things he shows are also hiding a lot that aren’t explicitly explained.

Comparatively though, he has 10-20% power of what a Xin Yi student has, but this is Yang and they are more balanced in development than Xin Yi, because we emphasize power first, then skill afterwards for balance. It’s like bulking up then learning to dance rather than dancing while slowly gaining mass over the years of dancing, in which you don’t even notice the difference as you gain weight while becoming graceful.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

On 12/17/2019 at 3:27 AM, Starjumper said:

That reminds me, also in the video que is one titled, "Reiki is Bullshit"

well on that i once visited a reiki forum and asked about whether anyone has accessed past lives through reiki practice and all they told me was that "whoever told me that was trying to trick me and he was talking nonsense".

The one who told me that was Earl Grey, who through his akashic training knows that someone can reach the akashic masters through reiki.

Why they did not know the fact or never observed it, i have no idea. The only thing i know is that a friend of mine while getting treated with reiki kept seeing the same people around him that looked like him but were from another era!

So Earl Grey must know what he is talking about.

But yeah most reiki practitioners don't know anything and don't have real power.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zork said:

well on that i once visited a reiki forum and asked about whether anyone has accessed past lives through reiki practice and all they told me was that "whoever told me that was trying to trick me and he was talking nonsense".

The one who told me that was Earl Grey, who through his akashic training knows that someone can reach the akashic masters through reiki.

Why they did not know the fact or never observed it, i have no idea. The only thing i know is that a friend of mine while getting treated with reiki kept seeing the same people around him that looked like him but were from another era!

So Earl Grey must know what he is talking about.

But yeah most reiki practitioners don't know anything and don't have real power.

Let me also add that people who go to the Akashic via Reiki as compared to coming from a formal lineage like mine for Akashic reading are like skinny dippers in a lake versus people with proper equipment and training for rescue dives in both deep sea and cave diving.

They do not have the tools or training to handle the depths and difficulties, and a lot of their access is affected by ego. In our Akashic lineage, we go deep into the heart of the records and have guidance from the MTLs who tell us when it’s coral or a lion fish.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

On 12/18/2019 at 2:03 AM, Jaguar said:

Interesting, I'd like to know where you got the reference for that statement?

Because you'd think attaining such a high level in MoPai would at least surpass "Human Immortal" .. 

“You know,” John said, “in the entire history of China, there have
only been two people who have made it all the way up to Level
Seventy-Two. One was Tamo, or Bodhidharma, who taught the
monks at Shaolin. The other was Chang San Feng of the Wutang-
Pai, who was also one of the Headmasters in our school’s lineage.

“Sifu,” I asked slowly, “when do you think that Chang San Feng
lived?”

“Almost a thousand years ago,” he replied. “Why?”

“Some say that he lived to be five hundred years old. Others
say that he is still alive today, that he never died.”

John was silent. “He was Level Seventy-Two,” he said simply.

“Could he still be alive?”

“No. He lived to be two hundred and died like any man. So did
Bodhidharma.”

The Magus Of Java page 108

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 7:56 AM, MegaMind said:

“You know,” John said, “in the entire history of China, there have
only been two people who have made it all the way up to Level
Seventy-Two. One was Tamo, or Bodhidharma, who taught the
monks at Shaolin. The other was Chang San Feng of the Wutang-
Pai, who was also one of the Headmasters in our school’s lineage.

“Sifu,” I asked slowly, “when do you think that Chang San Feng
lived?”

“Almost a thousand years ago,” he replied. “Why?”

“Some say that he lived to be five hundred years old. Others
say that he is still alive today, that he never died.”

John was silent. “He was Level Seventy-Two,” he said simply.

“Could he still be alive?”

“No. He lived to be two hundred and died like any man. So did
Bodhidharma.”

The Magus Of Java page 108

Our lineage? Have you met Chang or anyone in this so called lineage?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Is this a Bible or something? A holy book? 

You take the words of some man as an absolute truth in last instance.

This is not cultivation tradition, this is already a religion.

Moreover those words are written by another man.

Only 2 people of level 72, both of them are famous. Hmmm.

Does that not need to be verified by science and medical doctors?

Or once you verify by science and medical doctors that a guy can give off small jolts of electricity, then everything he ever spoken is an absolute unquestionable truth?

----

Devraj Baba lived way past 250 years and probably closer to a 1000 years.
The only reason this is known, because he was sitting in one place all the time.

People would come and pray for blessing. They would do this through seven and eight generations.

Grandfather of the Grandfather said that when he was young and came to Devraj Baba, he was sitting looking exactly the same.

There was also some chinese guy who lives past 250 years old and 35 wives. While it could all be questioned as a mystification and made up legends, it has more value than words from the book that you quote.

There are western alchemists who faked up their death, and their bodies could not be found in their graves.

It is not a bible, nor do we regard it as absolute truth.

This is just what John told Kosta, if it is true or false we have no way of knowing.

19 minutes ago, ralis said:

Our lineage? Have you met Chang or anyone in this so called lineage?

This is a quote from the magus of java written by Kosta.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, MegaMind said:

This is a quote from the magus of java written by Kosta.

That was not a very scientific answer to Ralis' question...

• Like 5

It was once argued that his group sees their studies as analogous to watching a Harvard lecture. Claiming to be part of the lineage, however, is what puzzles many people here. Same knowledge their friends Jim and Kostas learned, yes, but in keeping with the parallel analogy, they’re not Harvard students or graduates just because they watched their friend’s video of a class he attended.

Is studying what they have okay? That’s questionable given that the main school in Java doesn’t recognize them. Are they able do things with it? I don’t doubt it. Should they study it? I don’t care what they do honestly, so long as they keep to themselves and don’t invade other threads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Yet you quote it 1 million times and put it forward on forums like a pristine truth.

How about you stop posting things you havenot verified yourself and that are potentially dangerous?

It was in response to:

"Interesting, I'd like to know where you got the reference for that statement? "

The quote came from the Magus Of Java.

That is what John told Kosta, but we have no way of knowing if it is true or false.

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It was once argued that his group sees their studies as analogous to watching a Harvard lecture. Claiming to be part of the lineage, however, is what puzzles many people here. Same knowledge their friends Jim and Kostas learned, yes, but in keeping with the parallel analogy, they’re not Harvard students or graduates just because they watched their friend’s video of a class he attended.

Is studying what they have okay? That’s questionable given that the main school in Java doesn’t recognize them. Are they able do things with it? I don’t doubt it. Should they study it? I don’t care what they do honestly, so long as they keep to themselves and don’t invade other threads.

Some in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

Ultimately this is how knowledge is passed on, from teacher to student.

At one point all teachers were themselves students.

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

But neither Jim or Kosta were authorized to teach mopai.

If we take 72lvls that you are talking from the book, lvl 2 of Jim would be just neophyte level, early beginner in the system.

Even at level 2b, it is the most advanced system we as a group are aware of.

Until something better comes along, we will continue to pursue it.

17 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Some in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

Ultimately this is how knowledge is passed on, from teacher to student.

At one point all teachers were themselves students.

He may teach what he knows, but that doesn’t mean he’s authorized, much like someone uploading a video to YouTube from his Harvard lecture he attended doesn’t make him a teacher. He can’t claim teaching credentials or say he represents Harvard.

This is even stricter in traditional internal schools.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

He may teach what he knows, but that doesn’t mean he’s authorized, much like someone uploading a video to YouTube from his Harvard lecture he attended doesn’t make him a teacher. He can’t claim teaching credentials or say he represents Harvard.

This is even stricter in traditional internal schools.

Ultimately either the information is correct or it is not.

There is no such thing as empowerments, or attunements. 

All such abilities come from having the correct information, and diligent practice.

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Its like there are many internal arts schools and systems like mopai and similar and they have levels progressions and different level of teachers.

But you took 1 system only because it had leaked video demonstrations of few abilities. ( a good school will never leak those things to the public in the first place, JC might have been punished for that by his school )

Those video demonstrations attract the worst kind of cultivators full of greed and egocentrism.

So you take that 72level system, there are nobody to teach and guide you on the way, just some book of some student who was lvl 2 out of 72.

The only thing he passed down is few exercises. For Level 1 and Level two and you will never know the content of lvls 3-72.

Mopai may not be the best school out there, and when you take 2 lvls out of 72, its not even comparable to any of the proper internal arts schools or masters.

Show us at least as much evidence as John provided and we will all jump ship without question.