2 minutes ago, Zork said:

So let us comment on the facts and proof.

• JIm is depicted practicing on the pics.
  • His technique is terrible and it is obvious he was never corrected properly by Chang.
  • The pictures cast serious doubt on WMP claims that Jim was the most advanced student and reinforce what is widely known to anyone having some connection with chinese culture: lying in some cases to avoid embarrassment or for a laugh.
  • The pictures also show why Jim was never allowed to teach in the first place. Jim never mastered the first two levels even if we accept that there never were more techniques in those levels.
  • What he appears to be practicing is basic qigong stuff.

Many Indonesian students could not pass this test:

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Many Indonesian students could not pass this test:

Completely irrelevant to the discussed matter.

Let me repeat so that you may understand.

5 minutes ago, Zork said:

• His technique is terrible and it is obvious he was never corrected properly by Chang.
  • The pictures cast serious doubt on WMP claims that Jim was the most advanced student and reinforce what is widely known to anyone having some connection with chinese culture: lying in some cases to avoid embarrassment or for a laugh.
  • The pictures also show why Jim was never allowed to teach in the first place. Jim never mastered the first two levels even if we accept that there never were more techniques in those levels.

These aren't debatable. Jim's technique in the pics is sh*t.

Standing correctly in horse stance is pure amateur stuff for anyone who is involved in martial arts, even external ones like Karate.

What i see in the pics is karate white belt, level, horse stance.

It is one of the first things that a sensei will correct in an amateur.

And all this doesn't take into account that a karate novice will need to learn 4 basic blocks, three stances, three basic kicks and two punches. Now combine all these and find out how many things must a novice learn in a martial art.

What did Jim had to learn? Just two simple qigong exercises. Yet he could not stand properly in mabu.

What does one make of this? Jim lacked guidance because he and Kostas were never invited to the core of the school and that is why they only got two techniques.

1 minute ago, Zork said:

Completely irrelevant to the discussed matter.

Let me repeat so that you may understand.

These aren't debatable. Jim's technique in the pics is sh*t.

Standing correctly in horse stance is pure amateur stuff for anyone who is involved in martial arts, even external ones like Karate.

What i see in the pics is karate white belt, level, horse stance.

It is one of the first things that a sensei will correct in an amateur.

And all this doesn't take into account that a karate novice will need to learn 4 basic blocks, three stances, three basic kicks and two punches. Now combine all these and find out how many things must a novice learn in a martial art.

What did Jim had to learn? Just two simple qigong exercises. Yet he could not stand properly in mabu.

What does one make of this? Jim lacked guidance because he and Kostas were never invited to the core of the school and that is why they only got two techniques.

Jim was slated to continue on to level 3 but the school was closed to western students by the elders before this could happen.

6 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Jim was slated to continue on to level 3 but the school was closed to western students by the elders before this could happen.

That is claim backed up by hot air. Or maybe simple farts.:lol:

Edited by Zork

Just now, MegaMind said:

John's letters to Jim.

That is claim backed up by hot air. Or maybe simple farts.:lol:

I have told you before that this letter has no weight. A claim like that made in front of his senior students in Javanese would be serious. What you have is a joke.

• The pictures cast serious doubt on WMP claims that Jim was the most advanced student and reinforce what is widely known to anyone having some connection with chinese culture: lying in some cases to avoid embarrassment or for a laugh or being impolite.
Edited by Zork
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

This guy is using denser more thick glass, I guess his mopai level is even higher

8 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

@MegaMind

I can find hidden mopai masters all over the internet dude

The trick is quite easy to do with an open bottle with air in it.

Breaking an unopened full bottle is a bit more tricky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

OMG YOU ARE LYING AGAIN

A DIRTY PIECE OF LIE

WHAT THEY BREAK IS CARBONATED COCA COLA

WHAT IS EASIEST TO POP IS CARBONATED WATER

You are delusional to this extent to lie to other people but you are also lying to oneself.

If it's so easy go find some videos of people breaking unopened glass bottles of soda in this same manner.

13 minutes ago, Eclair Blanc said:

See that, this guy seems to have some high level but I can be wrong. Let me know what do you think. He has several videos.

This needs to be done in a controlled location with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud.

13 minutes ago, Eclair Blanc said:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

This is an absolute bullshit demonstration, and if Wimps think that proves anything about Mo Pai it proves they are full of bullshit.

5 hours ago, MegaMind said:

The trick is quite easy to do with an open bottle with air in it.

Breaking an unopened full bottle is a bit more tricky.

Too bad there aren't any scientists here to tell everyone what a fraud you are.  Wait, I'm a scientist, and anyone with knowledge of physics and/or an ounce of brains will know that it makes absolutely no difference if the bottle is unopened or not.  What is required is that the bottle be mostly full of liquid, but it must have an air space on top.  The person doing the demonstration clearly explains the physics of how it works, and clearly, such simple things are beyond the abilities of a fundamentalist cult member to understand.   Actually it would be easier with a closed bottle, and most people who are not morons will realize that the reason most bottles are opened and have water is because the people didn't want to waste the friggin contents and drank them first.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

This needs to be done in a controlled location with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud.

What's this constant moronic comment of yours about requiring medical doctors, do you have some kind of medical problem?  What's a medical doctor going to do in a case like that?  Anyway, that Wolf guy is clearly more advanced than John Chang.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Grounding was just one example. 

If people attempt these instructions and remove the grounding requirement and train while not grounded they will cause themselves health problems.

See Jim's own book as proof that grounding as a requirement was indeed what John taught:

He told me I needed to be sitting on the ground; he could tell because I didn't have enough “yin” in me when he checked me out. I had been practicing inside a mobile home I was living in temporarily next to the house I was building. It was about three feet above the ground. He explained to me, “Your yin comes from the earth and you need to be connected to it.” He said I have to sit outside on the ground. This was somewhat troubling because where I live it snows about twice a year and rains a lot, so while he was telling me this I was trying to figure how I was going to be able to do it. He also told me yang comes from the air and enters the energy point on the top of your head. And it needs to be equally balanced with my yin which enters another energy point at the area of your perineum.

The real difference is that the pictures of Jim show his pathetically poor understanding of the principles, and the Wimps must have learned about the corrected methods, which are common knowledge.  The only reason this claim requiring grounding by sitting on the ground is made is because the methods are so deficient and have no grounding built in to them, which most methods of real chi kung do have.

14 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I see.

No, actually you are blind,  you believe that John spoke to dragons and that proves how advanced he is ... and with no medical doctors present, even.  You think speaking to dragon spirits is special, but a beginner student of mine could do it.  My spirit is a dragon (I'm an incarnation of a dragon) and you're 'talking' to me, yet you're clearly deranged.

7 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

“There was a man who loved Dragons. He decorated his garments and furnishing with dragon designs to the disdain of others. The Dragon God was highly impressed with his deep interest. So, just once only he decided to show himself to the man as a real Dragon. Seeing him, the man died of fright.” 

The Hagakure

Steve, if anyone laughs about dragons and your communication with them, this story is one of my favorites.

Even seeing miniature people once crawling out of the floor and across my room when in deep meditation once scared the hell out of me, and they were just observers, not dragons.

I’d probably freeze in fright if I saw a dragon, much less how freaked I was when meditating with my students and hearing the descriptions they gave when seeing my own face morph into things.

Thanks, it doesn't matter to me what others think about my association with dragons or whether they laugh or not.  I myself used to believe that dragons did not exist and would have laughed too.

I think he posted that stuff about me to get me to hide the thread, but I won't do that, I rolled with it instead.

Edited by Starjumper

40 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

This is an absolute bullshit demonstration, and if Wimps think that proves anything about Mo Pai it proves they are full of bullshit.

Too bad there aren't any scientists here to tell everyone what a fraud you are.  Wait, I'm a scientist, and anyone with knowledge of physics and/or an ounce of brains will know that it makes absolutely no difference if the bottle is unopened or not.  What is required is that the bottle be mostly full of liquid, but it must have an air space on top.  The person doing the demonstration clearly explains the physics of how it works, and clearly, such simple things are beyond the abilities of a fundamentalist cult member to understand.   Actually it would be easier with a closed bottle, and most people who are not morons will realize that the reason most bottles are opened and have water is because the people didn't want to waste the friggin contents and drank them first.

Since it is "easier" with an unopened bottle I will personally give you $100.00 to break an unopened and unbroken glass bottle of coca cola filled full of liquid like the one in this demonstration in the same manner as Jim did, record it on video and post it here. Please turn the bottle upside down on video so we know it hasn't been opened.

This offer expires in 7 days.

Edited by MegaMind

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

What's this constant moronic comment of yours about requiring medical doctors, do you have some kind of medical problem?  What's a medical doctor going to do in a case like that?  Anyway, that Wolf guy is clearly more advanced than John Chang.

The point would be for them to do their best to rule out fraud occurring in a controlled environment.

Edited by MegaMind
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

No, actually you are blind,  you believe that John spoke to dragons and that proves how advanced he is ... and with no medical doctors present, even.  You think speaking to dragon spirits is special, but a beginner student of mine could do it.  My spirit is a dragon (I'm an incarnation of a dragon) and you're 'talking' to me, yet you're clearly deranged.

Thanks, it doesn't matter to me what others think about my association with dragons or whether they laugh or not.  I myself used to believe that dragons did not exist and would have laughed too.

I never said that I believe John talked to dragons.  

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I believe they exist—I just wouldn’t be ready to meet one unless I knew for sure it was there for a good reason.

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I think he posted that stuff about me to get me to hide the thread, but I won't do that, I rolled with it instead.

This is a common mode the past few years to blackmail people for old things they’ve done, whether it was a joke on Twitter a decade ago as a youth or someone in the 80s telling dirty jokes. The problem with this is that people can have it done to them too just as quickly as they find allies for unearthing shit.

What if Chang made Jim do this so that he would still be motivated to train to get actual results, i mean like think of it like this. Something that requires many years of straight discipline wouldn't you be more motivated seeing results and knowing that your not wasting your life on something empty, or would you rather have more students drop out because they want to see some kind of action already. The times where students would be so desperate to learn by waiting days by their masters doors is gone, this is a new generation and unless you want the art to die out completely like John foresaw, maybe this parlor trick is necessary would you beg to differ?    

1 hour ago, Goku76 said:

What if Chang made Jim do this so that he would still be motivated to train to get actual results, i mean like think of it like this. Something that requires many years of straight discipline wouldn't you be more motivated seeing results and knowing that your not wasting your life on something empty, or would you rather have more students drop out because they want to see some kind of action already. The times where students would be so desperate to learn by waiting days by their masters doors is gone, this is a new generation and unless you want the art to die out completely like John foresaw, maybe this parlor trick is necessary would you beg to differ?    

The results we have gotten from the practice are far more impressive than this demonstration.

10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Just did 2 hours meditation in absolute trance. It felt like eyes closed, eyes open, 2 hours gone.

Happens to me when I take a cat nap.

14 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Except there is absolute concentration, Qi accumulation and breathing.

Can you do that while traveling faster than the speed of light though?

23 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

20000 years of experience

Even demon Nagas recognized myself, when I fought them.

Later they presented a gift.

Amazing.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Interesting thing there is, was it 'elders', as in senior teachers.  Or was it, 'Elders" as in dead masters in the spirit realm visiting Chang (in a dream and laying down the law in such a way he was visibly shaken as per videos report). 

The difference is vastly important, imo.  In the understanding of the art.  ie anything that scares a man of Chang's ability is something I'd want to respectfully stay away from. 

3 hours ago, MegaMind said:

The results we have gotten from the practice are far more impressive than this demonstration.

What type of results did you guys get ? Im not trying to undermine your system or anything like this. You can pm me the results if you want to . (I cant pm you)