11 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Does he also talk to spirit dragons?

ROFL, you believe in that 'dragon' BS?  :D  

I can talk to my thumb but it doesn't answer back.  Did John get answers back?

13 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Because most people in internal arts who achieved something have  self respect and dignity and will not allow anybody to strip them to underclothes and test by some random people.

I also can fly in cosmos faster than the speed of light. I have visited other galaxies already.

Amazing. 

Teleportation.

Eye Lasers.

Inter-dimensional portals.

Fighting demons. 

Now faster than light speed travel.

What other amazing abilities do you have?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Starjumper said:

ROFL, you believe in that 'dragon' BS?  :D  

I can talk to my thumb but it doesn't answer back.  Did John get answers back?

I thought you had a white dragon spirit which came to talk to you and also to the guests who visit you.

GSmaster if you can do all of these things why not make a video and show it to all of us. 

And also starjumper you said you know a guy who has more power than JOHN CHANG himself then please tell us his technique and how in the world he got more power than him.

Just now, Goku76 said:

GSmaster if you can do all of these things why not make a video and show it to all of us. 

And also starjumper you said you know a guy who has more power than JOHN CHANG himself then please tell us his technique and how in the world he got more power than him.

You have to understand how to filter. 

People claiming to be able to shoot lasers out of their eyes, and teleport or people who claim to have spirit dragons who talk to them, probably are not people you should be taking advice from.

Just my two cents.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You have to open third and learn telepathy to sneak peek at my cultivation.

Those who cant do that are simply not worthy to watch my abilities.

Indeed.

On 7/11/2017 at 10:48 AM, Starjumper said:

Ok, we're in luck.  I decided to dust off an old mask I made and take some pictures of it this morning in order to make it a little easier to draw a sketch.  This is quite an accurate rendition of the size and shape of the head of the dragon that came to see me.  I had put a frill on it in a hurry for a halloween party but that was all wrong so I took it off to make a new one.  You can see markings across the top of the head where the spines of the frill are supposed to attach.  The difficulty with the frill is finding some kind of narrow tapered rod that is a bit flexible and then finding the right kind of fabric to drape over it.  I think I'll try cutting some small bamboo we have growing here and see if that can work.

I took it to the halloween party and that night when I walked into the kitchen a little boy there, who was sitting on his dad's lap, burst out crying.  It looked much more impressive when the big frill was on it even though that wasn't that accurate.

dr1.jpg

dr2.jpg

dr3.jpg

So this will give some artists something to start with.

On 7/11/2017 at 8:40 AM, Starjumper said:

Oh I can draw very well,  I was a child prodigy at six.  It's just that I gravitated to loving to draw birds, from there I switch to drawing airplanes, and then to designing airplanes.  First I'll work on a sketch of front and sides views of the being that came to see me, then maybe a nicer perspective picture.  I described it in my dragon thread but I'll describe it again here.

Since I was meditating sitting in bed in a darkened room with my eyes closed the visual background was dark gray.  The being that came to visit faced me with it's head about three feet away, pretty close so I got a real good look, and it just looked into my eyes for awhile, like maybe ten seconds. It's head was about the same size as a human head only a lot longer, of course, and a little lower and wider. Due to the shape of the jaw and nose, which was similar to a raptor dinosaur, you could tell it had big teeth, but the mouth was closed.  It was covered with scales, just like a reptile.  The base color was off white.  the scales were small but the scales around the nostrils, lips, eyes, and on the spines of the large frill were larger and had a light violet color.  The eyes were not on the side of the head like in a raptor but looked straight ahead, they were big and round and were yellow.  The pupils were round, not slotted as in reptiles.  It had a frill, similar to an umbrella shape with spines and folds, like you see in some lizards, but it was very big.  It was neither closed and folded back nor was it opened all the way in a threat gesture, it was midway.  The strange thing is that the frill did not have an ending that I could see, it just faded into the background gloom, as if it was connected to the universe so to speak.  I go the feeling that this frill served as sort of a psychic antenna.

The look in the eyes was very telling.  It projected extreme calmness, the sense of calmness and quiet was way stronger than anything I had ever seen or felt before, and it was clear that it had this great calmness because it was extremely powerful.  Extreme power results in extreme calmness and peace, or can result in it, or should result in it.  At that time and for a couple of years after that I did not know it was a dragon, because I believed that dragons did not exist.  It wasn't till one evening I was sitting in my little wood shack in the Ecuador wilderness that we finally had a bit of conversation, where he told me that both he and I were dragons.  It went like this:

"Are you an alien?"

"Noooo"

"Then what are you?"

"We are dragonssss"

That is all, and the comment was soft and drawn out with a strong ululating quality.

More and more I feel that this being was actually my chi kung teacher, Mr. Yueng.

In the literature it sez that the pale off white dragon is the harbinger of death, but I didn't die.  Maybe when it goes to visit some practitioners it scares them to death, but I remained quite calm myself as I looked back into it's eyes.  Later I found out that this dragon is my guardian.

Maybe that description will give some artist something to work with, if so send me a sketch and I'll point out corrections.  I feel I'm close to getting a round tuit myself now.  You know, drawing scales is so tedious.

What is your point in sharing this information here?  I asked if you believed in dragons.  There is a big difference between believing and knowing.

13 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I thought you had a white dragon spirit which came to talk to you and also to the guests who visit you.

The white dragon, who is the Grim Reaper for Taoists, only spoke to one person who was a visitor, who was quite psychic.  Here are the two messages.  This one is while he was visiting:

"(name withheld) did see the white dragon that dark night with its brightly shining fog of stars.  He said it appeared to be made of stardust, and it came in with a boom.  The dragon told him: “I am of stars, I am with Steve.” and he told me about seeing the white dragon, before I told him I had called it."

He wrote this to me from his home:

"One more thing, while I was reading your email your dragon reached out to me again. The closest I can get to his name is (name withheld), he said I am not of his kind but I can be among their ranks if I do not falter. He showed me an image of you meditating and let me know to tell you that you should put all of your energy in your brain center and frontal lobes for the next two weeks so he can come to you on new moon. I try never to mess with the communication of different realms but your dragon is not like a spirit and can't just simply say no. Feel sapped of energy now. I don't known if you want this or not but apparently you are from a lineage of dragons that goes back before time. These are his words not mine, he wishes to speak to you brother. Okay, can't take anymore of him, it's like he changes gravity itself and everything feels slower and heavier."

That picture of a friendly furry dragon you posted is nothing like it.  The real thing would scare most people half, or all the way, to death.  The mask does not have the frill, which made it look like it was wearing a giant crown.

Edited by Starjumper

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

What is your point in sharing this information here?  I asked if you believed in dragons.  There is a big difference between believing and knowing.

The white dragon, who is the Grim Reaper for Taoists, only spoke to one person who was a visitor, who was quite psychic.  Here are the two messages.  This one is while he was visiting:

That picture of a furry dragon you posted is nothing like it.  The real thing would scare most people half, or all the way, to death.  The mask does not have the frill, which made it look like it was wearing a giant crown.

I see.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:36 PM, MegaMind said:

"Obscure references to "feeling well, rejuvenated, sleeping well, having more energy" are head-signs for scamgong."

We are not making any such claims. 

Seriously????

Of everything else my post commented like Jim having a weak and completely untrained horse stance, your practice not being unique at all and having all the characteristics of scamgong, you only comment on the metaphor?!??!! :lol:

GTFO here and take your scamgong  2 level whateverPie with you as you leave!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zork said:

Seriously????

Of everything else my post commented like Jim having a weak and completely untrained horse stance, your practice not being unique at all and having all the characteristics of scamgong, you only comment on the metaphor?!??!! :lol:

What is detailed here isn't what we practice.

We prefer John's instruction on video.

16 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

What is detailed here isn't what we practice.

We prefer John's instruction on video.

Again no comment on the substance of my arguments. I don't give a f*ck what John teaches on video if his self-proclaimed top student can't have basic alignment in stances and had the audacity to teach.

Isn't Jim the one depicted on the pics with the UNTRAINED and WEAK horse stance yes or no?

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zork said:

Again no comment on the substance of my arguments. I don't give a f*ck what John teaches on video if his self-proclaimed top student can't have basic alignment in stances and had the audacity to teach.

Isn't Jim the one depicted on the pics with the UNTRAINED and WEAK horse stance yes or no?

"I don't give a f*ck what John teaches on video"

That much is certainly clear.

"your practice not being unique"

What is posted here is certainly not unique. 

All the core teachings are removed from it, leaving an empty skeleton bearing little to no resemblance to what we actually practice.

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"I don't give a f*ck what John teaches on video"

That much is certainly clear.

"your practice not being unique"

What is posted here is certainly not unique. 

All the core teachings are removed from it, leaving an empty skeleton bearing little to no resemblance to what we actually practice.

Isn't Jim the one depicted on the pics with the UNTRAINED and WEAK horse stance yes or no? YES this is JIM!

So it doesn't matter what teachings are missing, if the pics used for guidance are wrong and they make the fact that Jim was an amateur not able to teach, painfully obvious!

1 minute ago, Zork said:

Isn't Jim the one depicted on the pics with the UNTRAINED and WEAK horse stance yes or no? YES this is JIM!

So it doesn't matter what teachings are missing, if the pics used for guidance are wrong and they make the fact that Jim was an amateur not able to teach, painfully obvious!

"the pics used for guidance are wrong"

We go by the video John provided.

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

That picture of a friendly furry dragon you posted is nothing like it.  The real thing would scare most people half, or all the way, to death.  The mask does not have the frill, which made it look like it was wearing a giant crown.

“There was a man who loved Dragons. He decorated his garments and furnishing with dragon designs to the disdain of others. The Dragon God was highly impressed with his deep interest. So, just once only he decided to show himself to the man as a real Dragon. Seeing him, the man died of fright.” 

The Hagakure

Steve, if anyone laughs about dragons and your communication with them, this story is one of my favorites.

Even seeing miniature people once crawling out of the floor and across my room when in deep meditation once scared the hell out of me, and they were just observers, not dragons.

I’d probably freeze in fright if I saw a dragon, much less how freaked I was when meditating with my students and hearing the descriptions they gave when seeing my own face morph into things.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"the pics used for guidance are wrong"

We go by the video John provided.

And what is Jim doing in the pics? :lol:

Having a picnic? Or practicing random qigong stances/systems like he used to?

54 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

4 minutes ago, Zork said:

Grounding was just one example. 

If people attempt these instructions and remove the grounding requirement and train while not grounded they will cause themselves health problems.

See Jim's own book as proof that grounding as a requirement was indeed what John taught:

He told me I needed to be sitting on the ground; he could tell because I didn't have enough “yin” in me when he checked me out. I had been practicing inside a mobile home I was living in temporarily next to the house I was building. It was about three feet above the ground. He explained to me, “Your yin comes from the earth and you need to be connected to it.” He said I have to sit outside on the ground. This was somewhat troubling because where I live it snows about twice a year and rains a lot, so while he was telling me this I was trying to figure how I was going to be able to do it. He also told me yang comes from the air and enters the energy point on the top of your head. And it needs to be equally balanced with my yin which enters another energy point at the area of your perineum.

-Seeking The Master Of Mo Pai Jim McMillan

Edited by MegaMind
  • Haha 1

• Like 1

Just now, Zork said:

We focus on John's video instruction mainly.

If you want to criticize John the same way you do Jim, have at it.

Just now, MegaMind said:

We focus on John's video instruction mainly.

If you want to criticize John the same way you do Jim, have at it.

And what is Jim doing in the pics? :lol:

Having a picnic? Or practicing random qigong stances/systems like he used to?

• Like 1

So let us comment on the facts and proof.

• JIm is depicted practicing on the pics.
  • His technique is terrible and it is obvious he was never corrected properly by Chang.
  • The pictures cast serious doubt on WMP claims that Jim was the most advanced student and reinforce what is widely known to anyone having some connection with chinese culture: lying in some cases to avoid embarrassment or for a laugh.
  • The pictures also show why Jim was never allowed to teach in the first place. Jim never mastered the first two levels even if we accept that there never were more techniques in those levels.
  • What he appears to be practicing is basic qigong stuff.