3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Actually, outside of a small number of threads involving obvious trolls and madmen, there has been peace and opportunity for excellent, deep discussion with almost no friction all over the place here.

This!

• Like 2

Just now, dawei said:

But an outsider may say that is because the current atmosphere, you are now free to curse and beat down another member as you want.  That is really my point... that some form of moderation would benefit things, IMO.   

Not moderation by you! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Not moderation by you! 

Is that a hug you're offering :D

Edited by dawei

1 minute ago, dawei said:

Is that a hug you're offering :D

Grrrrrr

No Cult of Jeff bullshit please!

It's really not funny. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dawei, while I view you with a certain amount of affection, I sincerely hope you are never again placed in the position of "Protector of Jeff," and voices of dissent are never again dominated and/or silenced here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

You will never know how awful it is to not even be able to defend yourself from nonsense like this, and to watch a practice that could literally change this world  be turned into the butt of some joke.

Realize that you undermine your "defense" every time you fail to answer a simple, basic, fair question and instead: slather this thread with sophistry; deflect with long digressions into non sequiturs ("People can get PhDs online, let's argue about that for pages so I can avoid saying whether or not I was formerly inducted into the lineage I claim to represent"); whine about how you are a victim; lie; copy-and-paste non-answers; et cetera.

You are your own worst enemy.

You make your club look to be as foolish as people say you are.

A bit of honesty and candor is worth a million bucks.

No need to buy this forum.

Eventually you'll get it.

Hopefully before you're old and gray.

Be a shame to waste your whole youth on this cult crap.

But then again,

Millions do.

Your choice :)

• Like 1

Wow I woke up this morning to see a couple tags from Jeremy, walked my dogs and took a crap, came back after barely 30 minutes, and the shit show is all here on this thread. 

It is only ten in the morning and I’m already tired...

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Walker said:

Realize that you undermine your "defense" every time you fail to answer a simple, basic, fair question and instead: slather this thread with sophistry; deflect with long digressions into non sequiturs ("People can get PhDs online, let's argue about that for pages so I can avoid saying whether or not I was formerly inducted into the lineage I claim to represent"); whine about how you are a victim; lie; copy-and-paste non-answers; et cetera.

You are your own worst enemy.

You make your club look to be as foolish as people say you are.

A bit of honesty and candor is worth a million bucks.

No need to buy this forum.

Eventually you'll get it.

Hopefully before you're old and gray.

Be a shame to waste your whole youth on this cult crap.

But then again,

Millions do.

Your choice :)

"you fail to answer a simple, basic, fair question"

This is a pretty simple, basic and fair answer:

Jim and Kosta were students and we merely preserve what they brought back without alteration, nothing more and nothing less.

"Be a shame to waste your whole youth on this cult crap."

We base our beliefs of what we ourselves see and experience, not on a book or someone else's testimony.

No one is charged anything, nor are donations accepted.

This is not a belief system, but a process or rather technology, just like rubbing sticks together to make a fire.

Anyone who undertakes the training can and will be able to see for themselves.

I don't know how to the reality of the situation any clearer to you.

Edited by MegaMind

13 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"you fail to answer a simple, basic, fair question"

This is a pretty simple, basic and fair answer:

False.

Having been taught how to throw a jump shot by Michael Jordan =/= You were asked to join the Chicago Bulls roster

Having a teacher of a teacher who was taught 2 exercises by John Chang =/= You were formally inducted into the Mopai.

Simple logic!

Logic is important!

Dust yourself off and try again, try again!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Walker said:

False.

Having been taught how to throw a jump shot by Michael Jordan =/= You were asked to join the Chicago Bulls roster

Having a teacher of a teacher who was taught 2 exercises by John Chang =/= You were formally inducted into the Mopai.

Simple logic!

Logic is important!

Dust yourself off and try again, try again!

You are making claims we aren't.

1 hour ago, gatito said:

So Karen was lying here:

From what I observed she held sway over the moderation. I don’t recall any other mod speaking out, but if it happened it was rare. 

10 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

THIS from a guy who completely changes and distorts DIRECT quotes from people then writes out something completely different and heavily exaggerated while answering questions that weren’t even asked?!

😂

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

From what I observed she held sway over the moderation. I don’t recall any other mod speaking out, but if it happened it was rare. 

That's just an outward observation.  Internally, mods discuss issues and not all of them want to make public announcements.  She said she was willing to make team decisions public.    Each person kind of takes on a responsibility they are willing to do.    I would highly recommend folks volunteer to help on staff so they can understand it more.    

• Like 1

Just now, dawei said:

That's just an outward observation.  Internally, mods discuss issues and not all of them want to make public announcements.  She said she was willing to make team decisions public.    Each person kind of takes on a responsibility they are willing to do.    I would highly recommend folks volunteer to help on staff so they can understand it more.    

Since the WWIII and Mo Pai threads are now having an entirely different conversation, why not centralize it in the rabbit hole under the title, “Old Admin Grievances/Wishes for New Forum”?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No I'm not!

I do not literally believe you think you are in the Chicago Bulls.

That is obviously an analogy.

I am literally asking whether or not you were formally initiated into the Mopai by anybody who was formally initiated into the Mopai by John Chang and given permission by John Chang to initiate further disciples.

Were you or were you not?

Yes/No

(It is your freedom to duck, dodge, and obfuscate yet again when I ask this simple question. You go right on ahead! You are free to do as you please! But I hasten to remind you that your sneaking  game really just makes you and your club look morally and mentally challenged, and it will not make this question go away--until you answer it, it will follow you to page 100, 200, 1000... Up to you, kiddo! Choices! Choices! And... Consequences!)

Edited by Walker
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Since the WWIII and Mo Pai threads are now having an entirely different conversation, why not centralize it in the rabbit hole under the title, “Old Admin Grievances/Wishes for New Forum”?

I'm not in a position to touch topic posts... and I generally do not think digging up the past is useful... like 10 years of Mo Pai.  Or staff who are no longer on the forum.   there is always tomorrow to improve.   I talk directly to Sean when needed.   As he will decide things for the most part.   There will forever be grievances.  I was told a thousand horror staff stories when I came on... there will be a thousand all the time.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dawei said:

I'm not in a position to touch topic posts... and I generally do not think digging up the past is useful... like 10 years of Mo Pai.  Or staff who are no longer on the forum.   there is always tomorrow to improve.   I talk directly to Sean when needed.   As he will decide things for the most part.   There will forever be grievances.  I was told a thousand horror staff stories when I came on... there will be a thousand all the time.  

More of a community vent thread like the ban member  everything thread. He got himself banned anyway...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dawei said:

According to some people who were former staff.

Private messages of our group's members were accessed and their contents shared.

That is why we ask members to disable personal messenger if they go public here our private messages can't be used as a resource against us.

Edited by MegaMind

8 minutes ago, Walker said:

No I'm not!

I do not literally believe you think you are in the Chicago Bulls.

That is obviously an analogy.

I am literally asking whether or not you were formally initiated into the Mopai by anybody who was formally initiated into the Mopai by John Chang and given permission by John Chang to initiate further disciples.

Were you or were you not?

Yes/No

(It is your freedom to duck, dodge, and obfuscate yet again when I ask this simple question. You go right on ahead! You are free to do as you please! But I hasten to remind you that your sneaking  game really just makes you and your club look morally and mentally challenged, and it will not make this question go away--until you answer it, it will follow you to page 100, 200, 1000... Up to you, kiddo! Choices! Choices! And... Consequences!)

Jim and Kosta were students, and we are just people who preserve what they brought back.

Think of us as archivists or something.

4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

According to them you would access the private messages of our groups members and share their contents.

Some of the discussions that occurred in the backroom during this time were very disturbing.

That is why we ask members to disable personal message if they go public here, so in the event you or someone like you comes to power again, our private messages can't be used as a resource against us.

Sorry... fake news...  I don't know your group.   I know of Ken and those in his time.... which I guess we could say are part of his 'group'... but I got along with a few of them.    At least one was actively helping me determine fake puppet accounts.    Now that is news.   

There is the story of a member who was on staff turning off his wife's PM message ability...  did I mention a thousand stories. 

10 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Jim and Kosta were students, and we are just people who preserve what they brought back.

Think of us as archivists or something.

I say this sincerely: We're getting warmer. The crux of my inquiry seems, at long last, to be within sight. I appreciate that. But I am a rigorous fellow, so please humor me as I seek clarity--clarity which will allow me to put this wearying line of questioning to rest. Is what you are saying that there were no formal lineage initiations? 

• Like 1