19 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

It has been established at this point that: 

I. MegaMind, a.k.a MildMouse23, a.k.a. LyingRatBastard a.k.a. MediocreMind, a.k.a. MegaDump, a.k.a. Jeremy, a.k.a. Imelda, and all other alternate aliases identifying him, initiated conflict in the initial thread by creating a new thread and calling me out, which under the old rules, was unacceptable.

II. He refused to answer many direct questions I asked (especially about learning from video if you have learning disabilities or are not a native speaker of the language), forced the topic to be about Mo Pai, edited out his mention of Mo Pai when I warned him not to mention it, lied about never mentioning it first, claimed liminal_luke mentioned it first, then insists I am only upset that I "lost an argument" while ignoring the fact that I explained many times that I am upset for above reasons, especially in light of the fact (and one can consult former member ilovecoffee too) that I was advocating for the WMP group and trying to support their interests in no Mo Pai discussion here. Instead, he chose to assume I was attacking his group and practice when the original issue was about videos and learning from them, ignoring my support for the group in spite of their history.

III. He refuses to apologize for any of the impious behavior as mentioned above, while being dismissive and saying "There is nothing to apologize for" and "If you say so" or "k". 

IV. All attempts to get any semblance of an answer from him leads to copy and paste, contradict and paste non-answers, refusing to answer directly or completely changing the exact statement being said to become a form of gaslighting and creating this idea that people are abusing him more than is actually true. Example: if one talks about paying to send a member of their group of Chinese heritage to go to Java to learn more and send it back to them, he changes the quote to reflect that they are not paying the CIA to go infiltrate the group. 

V. He refuses to answer simple questions, but will immediately answer what Walker has above described so eloquently, even what has not been asked of him. 

VI. It has been established thus that 1) Jeremy/MegaMind/MildMouse23/Imelda is a pathological liar, 2) he is arrogant, 3) abusive as evident in his constant gaslighting, 4) has the inability to function as a normal person on this forum, 5) could have prevented all of this had he simply apologized when asked months ago in the original thread and even could have stopped doing so here when requested much earlier, but refuses to do so. 

What has been revealed especially of note is that:

• Kostas saw more power in his native culture as opposed to the limitations of learning from a reluctant school (as noted by Starjumper),
  • Jim was so desperate that he was planning on getting plastic surgery and spending time in tanning salons to look Asian and go back to the school in Java,
  • Jim was given a response in his letter begging John Chang to teach him more to instead go learn from a nature spirit (to which Jeremy instead says that John never said anything about learning from fairies which is a lot different form nature spirits), 
  • Above point contradicts WMP statement that they are rationalist freethinkers and often atheists because they don't believe in such things in spite of the school being overseen by ancestral spirits and JC's communion with nature spirits and other entities, as well as his own paranormal experiences
  • The WMP group is so desperate to learn more that they are attempting to fund a Chinese member to go infiltrate the group and get more instructions from the school in Java so that they can learn more beyond 2b,
  • They do require money from members of their group, charging fees to get a watermarked video of 2b from a third party and insisting that they sign an NDA so that they can sue anyone for leaking information, 
  • They prefer to create a non-subtle implication that they see themselves as members of the Mo Pai lineage, creating a false equivalence of being students of westerners who allegedly were more advanced than ASian members and preserving what was taught even if the school does not want or acknowledge them, continuously avoiding direct questions from Walker about whether or not they are part of the lineage,
  • He claims that all learning can be done regardless of being official members or students because information is information, and proudly uses his example of tutoring people in mathematics in high school and college, but refuses to see the false equivalence logical fallacy he is employing,

I will now add final additional information that at least one suicide has occurred in their group due to the psychosis that develops from practicing the Mo Pai unsupervised, and allegedly there have been more. Multiple cases of psychoses have arisen in the group, to the point that whatever conflict they create on this forum is far less than the conflict they deal with in their own forum, both from rejecting people who wish to join their group to fighting amongst themselves when some members have stalked others, including breaking into someone's house to get the instructions for the apocryphal level 3 and threatening them. 

With the above information, there are only two words for prospective students or cult members of the WMP group: caveat emptor.

Use the above information at your own discernment and know what kind of unethical and mentally unstable group you will associate with, as well as the dangers of enhancing pre-existing issues into greater psychoses through unsupervised practice of the Mo Pai.

EDIT: and for everything that was mentioned here that Jeremy claims is not true, let him and his fellow acolytes deal with explaining to future members when they have to pay for the 2b video how he lied here saying it isn’t true, among other revelations.

You should have apologized when you had the chance...

"initiated conflict in the initial thread by creating a new thread and calling me out, which under the old rules, was unacceptable."

I created a new thread to try and appease the people complaining of derailment. 

Had I known how much of a problem this would cause, I would have just continued the discussion in the original thread despite the complaints of derailment.

You were the main person pushing the "you can't learn by video" narrative so I directed it towards you so hopefully we could finish the discussion.

"He claims that all learning can be done regardless of being official members or students because information is information, and proudly uses his example of tutoring people in mathematics in high school and college, but refuses to see the false equivalence logical fallacy he is employing,"

This view is obviously divorced from reality, because people can and do get PhDs in advanced engineering fields online.

"edited out his mention of Mo Pai when I warned him not to mention it"

I believe I referred to it as the system I study, and not directly as Mo Pai.

"He refuses to apologize for any of the impious behavior"

To me this is like you being angry at me for breathing, and demanding an apology because I am using up oxygen.

I've tried my best to understand why you are upset, and I cannot grasp it.

It does not make any sense, what-so-ever to me.

"Jim was so desperate that he was planning on getting plastic surgery and spending time in tanning salons to look Asian and go back to the school in Java,"

This is not true, not even a little bit.

"The WMP group is so desperate to learn more that they are attempting to fund a Chinese member to go infiltrate the group and get more instructions from the school in Java so that they can learn more beyond 2b,"

"paying to send a member of their group of Chinese heritage to go to Java to learn more and send it back to them"

"Jim was given a response in his letter begging John Chang to teach him more to instead go learn from a nature spirit"

"Above point contradicts WMP statement that they are rationalist freethinkers and often atheists because they don't believe in such things in spite of the school being overseen by ancestral spirits and JC's communion with nature spirits and other entities, as well as his own paranormal experiences"

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

There are many things modern science lacks paradigms to explain, we in fact are not nearly as advanced as we give ourselves credit for.

There is nothing supernatural in the entire universe, and there can be nothing that is supernatural.

If a thing exists, or an event occurs it must be by definition natural.

Supernatural as a description of a thing or an event exists only because we lack the necessary scientific paradigms to explain it.

If you were to show handheld CB radios to people from the 1400s you would be burned at the stake for witchcraft.

They would lack the paradigms necessary to make sense of the technology.

All of John's abilities, and yin spirits are purely natural.

We encourage people to base their beliefs off objective video evidence, and their own first hand observations, and not accept things as true on faith, a book, or the personal testimony of other people.

"They do require money from members of their group, charging fees to get a watermarked video of 2b from a third party and insisting that they sign an NDA so that they can sue anyone for leaking information, "

We literally do not charge anyone, anything.

We also do not accept donations of any type.

"They prefer to create a non-subtle implication that they see themselves as members of the Mo Pai lineage, creating a false equivalence of being students of westerners who allegedly were more advanced than ASian members and preserving what was taught even if the school does not want or acknowledge them, continuously avoiding direct questions from Walker about whether or not they are part of the lineage,"

Jim and Kosta were students and we merely preserve what they brought back without alteration, nothing more and nothing less.

"at least one suicide has occurred in their group due to the psychosis that develops from practicing the Mo Pai unsupervised, and allegedly there have been more."

No one in our group has committed suicide.

"Multiple cases of psychoses have arisen in the group"

"some members have stalked others, including breaking into someone's house to get the instructions for the apocryphal level 3 and threatening them."

Years ago a forum was registered publicly with the owners real name and address being displayed in a whois directory.

There was a break in and the individual was looking for 2b information.

This individual was a member of thedaobums, but not a member of our group.

The forum owner then was forced to move and register again with a private registration.

There are many more stories like this one.

"cult members"

We are a group of rational freethinkers.

We encourage skeptics to practice and see for themselves.

We want people to base their beliefs on their own observations, and on the best evidence available to them.

We do not want anyone accepting anything as true based on someone else's personal testimony, because a book says so, or on faith.

We do not worship any humans, demigods, gods, goddesses, demons, spirits, etc.

No one is required to pay homage to anything or anyone.

We do not charge money, and we do not accept donations.

In our opinion this makes us as anti-cult as it gets.

17 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Its great that there are members of your group here.  Hopefully they're writing and discussing the 1,000 things we chew the fat about here.. giving there opinions on cultivation etc.,  

Maybe you should see what they're doing and for a month or two act like them.  Give up the joys of this thread and blend in a bit.  Let this thread die.. if you stop giving it air, thats what'll happen.  It'll float down the 1st page and then several pages,  til its gone. 

Its been getting more and more ridiculous in its attacks and defenses.   It peaked at page 4 and going down hill ever since.  Consider leaving it alone for a week or 2, my guess is, without your daily input, it'll die.  Megamind, Its continuation is in your hands.  Read over it, see if its worth another 52 pages of your time.  Sooner or later, real life will demand you spend time on something better. 

After Kar3n and Dawei decided the best solution to the mo pai wars was to ban any member of our group on site, we left this forum for more than a year.

All members that were not banned remained silent to avoid the ban hammer.

It was amazing for us to watch as people not even related to our group were banned and labeled "mo pai sleeper agents".

During this time the anti-mo-pai threads and nonsense did not stop, they just became a lot more one sided.

It is important to us to defend ourselves, our practice and our teachers and so we will remain here so long as we are able.

We can only hope that Sean if he hands the forum over to another person, that they do not share the same anti-mo-pai views Dawei and Kar3n did.

21 hours ago, dawei said:

You are bat crazy to say the least...

I gave your five names of folks in Mo Pai practice and you seem to disavow them all... I know them.

I don't know you or your group.  You can easily just tell me names, or PM to me.  I have no idea who you or your group are at this point.

I have no clue as to your group... 

Proverb_of_pot_and_kettle.jpg

16 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

After Kar3n and Dawei decided the best solution to the mo pai wars was to ban any member of our group on site, we left this forum for more than a year.

All members that were not banned remained silent to avoid the ban hammer.

It was amazing for us to watch as people not even related to our group were banned and labeled "mo pai sleeper agents".

During this time the anti-mo-pai threads and nonsense did not stop, they just became a lot more one sided.

It is important to us to defend ourselves, our practice and our teachers and so we will remain here so long as we are able.

We can only hope that Sean if he hands the forum over to another person, that they do not share the same anti-mo-pai views Dawei and Kar3n did.

You look more foolish with every post.   Karen wasn't around all that long, so how do you account for 10+ years  of Mo Pai nonsense and their bans?   You talk about things you know very little about and now claim to be in a second Mo Pai group... Whatever, nobody cares if you're in group 1 or 2 or 100.    There are no martyr points.

Nobody is anti- any group...  folks don't like people playing games, spamming, trolling and generating trouble.  It is really that simple.   If someone genuinely wants to be here then will figure out how to contribute meaningfully.   

I feel bad as you want to claim some group affiliation but have not figured out how to avoid their past problems.   Good luck. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dawei said:

You look more foolish with every post.   Karen wasn't around all that long, so how do you account for 10+ years  of Mo Pai nonsense and their bans?   You talk about things you know very little about and now claim to be in a second Mo Pai group... Whatever, nobody cares if you're in group 1 or 2 or 100.    There are no martyr points.

Nobody is anti- any group...  folks don't like people playing games, spamming, trolling and generating trouble.  It is really that simple.   If someone genuinely wants to be here then will figure out how to contribute meaningfully.   

I feel bad as you want to claim some group affiliation but have not figured out how to avoid their past problems.   Good luck. 

Proverb_of_pot_and_kettle.jpg&key=924898

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

So I was not around for this, but I am told it was a pretty big deal back in the day.

Evidently there was a member here on thedaobums, who was also a member of Ken's old public forum.

He used the same username on both.

He made comments about you on Ken's public forum which to be honest were very harsh, but the point being they were made on a different forum.

Narew was banned from thedaobums for things he said on Ken's forum.

Apparently Ken was banned for similar comments in May of 2014 - setting precedence for what you mention here.

pssst  It's not about being a member of a targeted group, but overtly acting like unstable jerks pounding their chests to get attention, and then crying when this apparently craved attention arrives. Once again, members of your group were not victims, but instigators imo (and owing to what I've shared here should have been well aware of the potential consequences).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

How do you plan to progress beyond 2b? Or 2b is good for you for life?

Then all your bullshit claims and video evidence of JC dont make any sense or value. 

You said yourself that mixing systems is bad and has to be prevented.

So you are gonna sit your ass in 2b until you die. Great plan kids.

We don't know of any better alternatives, but we are searching.

That is the best we can do.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, dawei said:

Sweeping generalization in bold above. 

She was a moderator for around 3 years which is not a short period of time. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Apparently Ken was banned for similar comments in May of 2014 - setting precedence for what you mention here.

pssst  It's not about being a member of a targeted group, but overtly acting like unstable jerks pounding their chests to get attention, and then crying when this apparently craved attention arrives. Once again, members of your group were not victims, but instigators imo (and owing to what I've shared here should have been well aware of the potential consequences).

To me what you are doing here is like linking to Son Of The God's forum, and attributing it to our group.

Ken is not a member of our group, though I don't think any have a problem with him.

He seems to be doing his own thing.

10 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Ken and I went on to have a fairly good relationship.  Even after he started his other site, we talked now and then.   He apologized for his group's behavior here as he realized what it meant once he became admin of his site.  

Edited by dawei
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

She was a moderator for around 3 years which is not a short period of time. 

It wasn't continuous... that's what I mean about members not always knowing all the details.  

1 minute ago, dawei said:

It wasn't continuous... that's what I mean about members not always knowing all the details.  

So Karen was lying here:

• Thanks 1

Just now, dawei said:

You will defend to the nth degree what happened here under your watch! No responsibility whatsoever! 

The rules take precedence over bias and allowing a right wing free for all here. Furthermore, your remarks are condescending to all who were on the receiving end of extreme right wing attacks. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

To me what you are doing here is like linking to Son Of The God's forum, and attributing it to our group.

Ken is not a member of our group, though I don't think any have a problem with him.

He seems to be doing his own thing.

Oh my stars!?!

Are you daft?

Or just soo stuck in argumentative mode that you are unable to follow even the simplest line of conversation or reasoning? 

Or maybe you're just playing more games?

To be clear, YOU mentioned Ken's forum and someone being banned here for acting like a jerk there.

NOWHERE did I type ANYTHING about him or SOTG being members of your pitiable game playing group. 

Seriously dude, wtf???

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gatito said:

So Karen was lying here:

Even though most of the extremists have left the gaslighting continues. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

You will defend to the nth degree what happened here under your watch! No responsibility whatsoever! 

The rules take precedence over bias and allowing a right wing free for all here. Furthermore, your remarks are condescending to all who were on the receiving end of extreme right wing attacks. 

I allowed both sides...  both sides were on the receiving end.  but now you're happy that there is only a left wing free for all?    I don't see any improvements with all the trash talking and abusive treatment to others.. including to Megamind.    What seems clear is, non-moderation doesn't work. 

2 minutes ago, dawei said:

What seems clear is, non-moderation doesn't work. 

??? 

Please explain further... 

59 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Oh my stars!?!

Are you daft?

Or just soo stuck in argumentative mode that you are unable to follow even the simplest line of conversation or reasoning? 

Or maybe you're just playing more games?

To be clear, YOU mentioned Ken's forum and someone being banned here for acting like a jerk there.

NOWHERE did I type ANYTHING about him or SOTG being members of your pitiable game playing group. 

Seriously dude, wtf???

It was just to make a point.

An individual said something bad about Dawei on another forum, and he had the same username here and was banned for it here.

There was a period of a year or more when Dawei and Kar3n adopted a KOS strategy to any member in our group who publicly spoke up.

We went silent during this period to avoid the ban hammer.

During this time lots of "mo pai sleeper agents" as Dawei called them were banned, but none belonged to our group.

Edited by MegaMind

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

??? 

Please explain further... 

The current state of affairs here is more like a free-for-all of bashing others without compunction.   Folks have taken advantage of Sean's absence without any show of self-moderation.   If one thought political threads were bad and all from one side should leave, and bashing each other is good... I'm not sure we've improved the situation with no moderation.  I think the timing is bad. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dawei said:

I allowed both sides...  both sides were on the receiving end.  but now you're happy that there is only a left wing free for all?    I don't see any improvements with all the trash talking and abusive treatment to others.. including to Megamind.    What seems clear is, non-moderation doesn't work. 

I spoke out against the hate fest without stooping to ad hominem attacks and there were several of us on the receiving end of viscous personal attacks. In spite of numerous reports you did nothing. BTW you are no longer admin here so stop acting like you are doing me some sort of favor. Why not join in at original dao or living unbound. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Actually, outside of a small number of threads involving obvious trolls and madmen, there has been peace and opportunity for excellent, deep discussion with almost no friction all over the place here.

Sorry, don't share your nostalgia for your authority days, Dawei.

Edited by Walker
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, dawei said:

The current state of affairs here is more like a free-for-all of bashing others without compunction.   Folks have taken advantage of Sean's absence without any show of self-moderation.   If one thought political threads were bad and all from one side should leave, and bashing each other is good... I'm not sure we've improved the situation with no moderation.  I think the timing is bad. 

Dawei I don't know if you will accept what I am saying as a sincere statement or not but it is sincere.

Compared what we endured under your reign as emperor here,  this non-moderation looks like a walk in the park.

I am being called a bald, homosexual, trailer-trash, pot-head, who pops other people's zits and likes prostate massages and all kinds of other nonsense.

Our group is being accused of all sorts of abuses, suicides and psychosis and it sounds like animal sacrifice will be next.

Our teachers names are being defiled claiming all sorts of nonsense.

But you know what, I find all that far less abusive than what we all endured under you.

You will never know how awful it is to not even be able to defend yourself from nonsense like this, and to watch a practice that could literally change this world  be turned into the butt of some joke.

Edited by MegaMind

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Actually, outside of a small number of threads involving obvious trolls and madmen, there has been peace and opportunity for excellent, deep discussion with almost no friction all over the place here.

Sorry, don't share your nostalgia for your authority days, Dawei.

But an outsider may say that is because the current atmosphere, you are now free to curse and beat down another member as you want.  That is really my point... that some form of moderation would benefit things, IMO.   

Just now, dawei said:

It could be viewed as following his lead, instead of as taking advantage.

I find the current dynamics interesting. Some who silenced themselves due to past dynamics are once again sharing.. and now a different set of voices gets to quiet themselves.

Honestly, I'd prefer this brutal form of honest expression over certain veneers of civility - even when I find myself cringing on occasion. I've come to think of it as "getting real."

YMMV of course

• Like 3