12 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Someone seems to be feeding you lots of misinformation.

We do not charge anyone anything, nor accept donations.

How much do you charge people to watermark the video for 2b? Who is the lawyer who drafted the NDA? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

How much do you charge people to watermark the video for 2b? Who is the lawyer who drafted the NDA? 

We literally do not charge anyone anything, nor accept donations.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:12 AM, MegaMind said:

"P.S. don't you find it creeeepy and fraudy that he won't even answer this one eensy weensy basic question, hmmmmm?"

Both Jim and Kosta were legitimate students.

Many in our group were legitimate students of either Kosta or Jim.

This is how knowledge is transmitted, from teacher to student.

At one point every teacher was themselves a student.

The teachings we preserve come directly from John himself.

If you were racially and ethnically Chinese and were accepted into the Indonesian school you would get the exact same information.

The only difference is that we only have access to levels 1, 2a, and 2b, whereas the Indonesian students have access to all levels up to 72 if they are able to reach the level of fusion.

You asked for a simple and straight forward answer, and this is the best one I can give to you.

John and Kosta were. This does not make you legitimate students.

You are not wanted or accepted by the school in Java. You are not official members. You are not Chicago Bulls. You are dense as hell. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

I believe that's what happened.

I don't feel like I am dealing with humans here, nobody can be this dumb, and the way they serve this egregore is far above what they were given.

If that is the case then WMP are far more dangerous than the practices themselves!

Doesn't it strike you as odd that for a group so obsessed with video evidence, there is no recording of this "outside sign"?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

A NDA? I seriously doubt that document is legally enforceable. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

A NDA? I seriously doubt that document is legally enforceable. 

Well, some lawyers or hacks will draft anything for anyone. I used to work in the legal field and saw some ridiculous things, especially as a process server and a paralegal. 

A robber sued a family for negligence when he fell down the stairs attempting to steal their TV, and he won...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Well, some lawyers or hacks will draft anything for anyone. I used to work in the legal field and saw some ridiculous things, especially as a process server and a paralegal. 

A robber sued a family for negligence when he fell down the stairs attempting to steal their TV, and he won...

I know a family had that happen... Burglar feel through a skylight over their living room, busted his shit, sued, won. Skylight apparently wasn't up to code. 

There are certainly lawyers scummy enough to work for the No-Pai.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@MegaMind:

I read that word salad several times, and while I appreciate that you did not merely copy-and-paste boilerplate, you failed to answer my YES or NO question with one of the two possible answers. 

Hint, there are only two possible answers to a YES or  NO question! They do not require much typing at all. Just two or three keystrokes will do. You don't even need punctuation to satisfy me.

So, let's go back to basics. I've got all day, and the longer you play this game, the longer this thread remains hundreds of people's first introduction to the No-Pai. That means that hundreds of people's first, strongest impression of your group will come from a man who seems very much like a liar with much to hide, hiding it behind sophistry.

A liar resorting to sophistry called MegaMind.

But then again, there is that very real chance I am mistaken. As I said before, if you can begin showing honesty, you will quickly earn respect, and I will cease my line of questioning.

So let's turn over a new leaf and give this a fresh, brand new start, eh? 

Here goes:

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Someone seems to be feeding you lots of misinformation.

The question:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zork said:

If that is the case then WMP are far more dangerous than the practices themselves!

Doesn't it strike you as odd that for a group so obsessed with video evidence, there is no recording of this "outside sign"?

Nothing we share publicly.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, MegaMind said:

We do not put wires up our butts.

You will have a hard time with the wire thing, since a former member wrote personally with a long term trusted member that he indeed did incorporate the use of a wire in his practice, and now there is documentation supporting such use.

• Thanks 1

Here's an open post regarding sitting upon a wire (assuming here there is no insertion)...

... but the point remains this forum has been hearing about wires for some time now, and it isn't something a few "mean spirited" people made up to discredit anyone.

(To be clear, there isn't always insertion, although the perineum certainly seems to be the overall preferred point of contact, and hence the long running jokes..)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

You will have a hard time with the wire thing, since a former member wrote personally with a long term trusted member that he indeed did incorporate the use of a wire in his practice, and now there is documentation supporting such use.

I remember that thread in which it was discussed with claims as to the effectiveness.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Here is a post which actually supplies the reasoning for grounding at the perineum:

Our bodies are already grounded to the earth's  electromagnetic field. And, any further belief in some sort of wiring which is believed to obtain a better connection is unfounded. Learning to use it takes work since there are no shortcuts.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Our bodies are already grounded to the earth's  electromagnetic field. And, any further belief in some sort of wiring which is believed to obtain a better connection is unfounded. Learning to use it takes work since there are no shortcuts.

Having grown up in a rural area, it's taken me a long time to begin to comprehend this wide spread belief in separation, and honestly it's still difficult for me - although I've come to accept this is how some (many) individuals somehow map their experience/ understanding. Creating separation, and then creating elaborate means to diminish the separation. For the moment, I'm going to file it under karmic tendencies.. and leave it be. 

Was nice "seeing" you today ralis. Warm regards and well wishes. 

44 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Having grown up in a rural area, it's taken me a long time to begin to comprehend this wide spread belief in separation, and honestly it's still difficult for me - although I've come to accept this is how some (many) individuals somehow map their experience/ understanding. Creating separation, and then creating elaborate means to diminish the separation. For the moment, I'm going to file it under karmic tendencies.. and leave it be. 

Was nice "seeing" you today ralis. Warm regards and well wishes. 

No separation can be a difficult realization for certain. If our species can to grips with that, a lot of problems could be solved. Although, I don't see that occurring anytime in the near future.

Good to see you this morning and I always enjoy reading your well written posts!

3 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Nothing we share publicly.

Vid or it didn't happen!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ralis said:

What good is a cable without clips. :lol:

Z-t9--icpEx_.JPG

What good are clips without nips?

How else do you think I ground my middle dantian?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2