2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I am heterosexual thank you, but would it be some sort of problem if I was gay or bisexual?

I don't really see why this would be an insult if that is your intention.

I don't know, but you seem to worship John and Jim to the point of going from cute schoolboy crush turned into alarming obsession...

There's nothing inherently wrong with being gay or even gay for JC, but why are YOU now making a big deal about being straight?

But then you all seem homophobic for having to defend your sexuality immediately and acting like it's an insult. Is assuming you would grind your girlfriend an insult when it's insulting to assume that "normal" is straight? It appears you are homophobes, racists, misogynists, ableists, and more...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Zork said:

@Walker what did you expect from a guy who keeps insisting that he taught people how to pass the exams in math in college without clarifying what the hell he means by that. He is not a professor and i bet that he never taught in a college classroom so he is full of farts and shit. He is just messing with us. He knows that WMP is not legit and not part of the whatever lineage (because as wu ming jen said before, it is not a school at all because MP is not chinese or taoist) the WMP falsely think that they represent.

Well, I just wanna know if he would say I'm a Chicago Bull or not.

Call me a Self-centered Sally, but I kinda thought everybody would wanna know. I kinda figured maybe we could even agree that there's no real need for this thread to go forward till he answers the question. I was kinda hoping everybody could help me get to the bottom of this.

I mean, I just wanna know, @MegaMind, am I a Chicago Bull? Please tell me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Call me a Self-centered Sally, but I kinda thought everybody would wanna know. I kinda figured maybe we could even agree that there's no real need for this thread to go forward till he answers the question. I was kinda hoping everybody could help me get to the bottom of this.

Whatever it is worth, you really grabbed the bull by it's horns! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Walker said:

He might be ignoring you not because of the reasoning of your example, but because he’s a Pistons or Pacers fan...

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

He might be ignoring you not because of the reasoning of your example, but because he’s a Pistons or Pacers fan...

But there are people in our forum who played H.O.R.S.E. with Reggie Miller. And our secretary once sat next to Chauncey Billups at an Arby's. So technically...

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, virtue said:

I don't know, but you seem to worship John and Jim to the point of going from cute schoolboy crush turned into alarming obsession...

There's nothing inherently wrong with being gay or even gay for JC, but why are YOU now making a big deal about being straight?

But then you all seem homophobic for having to defend your sexuality immediately and acting like it's an insult. Is assuming you would grind your girlfriend an insult when it's insulting to assume that "normal" is straight? It appears you are homophobes, racists, misogynists, ableists, and more...

None of us worship John, Jim or Kosta.

I am certainly not homophobic.

I am a strong supporter of gay rights.

I just wanted to clear up your misinformation.

5 hours ago, Zork said:

@Walker what did you expect from a guy who keeps insisting that he taught people how to pass math exams in college without clarifying what the hell he means by that. He is not a professor and i bet that he never taught in a college classroom so he is full of farts and shit. He is just messing with us. He knows that WMP is not legit and not part of the whatever lineage (because as wu ming jen said before, it is not a school at all because MP is not chinese or taoist) the WMP falsely think that they represent.

Tutoring means you sit down with someone to help them understand concepts they failed to grasp during class.

6 hours ago, Walker said:

Actually I've got more faith in @MegaMind than that. He's strayed from the script even right here in this thread, for instance when he shared that spiffy video of a policeman singing a Taylor Swift song with me. So he's actually quite flexible. But I wonder why he won't answer my question about the Chicago Bulls?

In case @MegaMind forgot the scenario I'll paste it again, and fill in some important info I forgot to add before in bold

In the 1990s a friend of mine took part in a basketball camp run by the Chicago Bulls. They got to learn b-ball with the pros, big names like Jordan and Pippen, firsthand! Coach Phil Jackson was there and did most of the teaching. My friend noted that Jackson constantly emphasized to the attendees "I'm teaching you all exactly the same stuff I say to Mike and Scottie every single day, so listen up!" different friend of mine was so lucky that his mom even knew Jordan, and Jordan personally instructed him on the court whenever his family visited MJ's mansion. MJ always said "I'm giving you the exact same tips I give the guys on the team."

Both of my friends took voluminous notes on everything they learned from these NBA stars (I'm saying--they lovehoops!), most of which they typed up and keep secret in PDF files they don't show to just anybody.

Well, the first friend obviously hasn't been to a basketball camp for teenagers in over two decades, and the other guy's mom and MJ lost contact over the years, so he hasn't seen Jordan since like '01 or '02.

Nevertheless, my two friends started a members only forum for discussing basketball training tips and strategies to use on the court in competition that they learned straight from the greats. The forum even attracted some other guys who went to Bulls camps in the 90s who share their experiences and ideas. On top of that, we have tons of video showing how the Bulls played in the 90s, which proves that they were fucking awesome (the best!) and which inspires us all deeply.

So, I'm a member of that members-only online basketball club, founded by guys who actually trained directly under Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman in their heydey.

Therefore, I am a member of the Chicago Bulls.

Therefore, if you join our internet forum, you too will be a member of the Chicago Bulls. 

@MegaMind, what do you think of the final two statements. I'm not asking about Kostas or Jim or John or anybody else. Am I a Chicago Bull? 

Football, soccer, or any other sport isn't something you can really teach well. 

You can teach the basics and let people learn by practicing by playing with other individuals.

Games unfold differently each time based on the individual choices each team member makes during the game.

There is no way you can really teach how to deal with each scenario you encounter as things are always evolving and different.

What I am referring to is much more akin to a primitive technology like building a fire by rubbing sticks together.

This is a simple task anyone can learn to do with enough determination.

Edited by MegaMind

16 hours ago, Zork said:

You forgot the copper wire up his ass! This is critical for grounding!:lol:

The original instruction was to sit on the ground.

No one in our group that I am aware of sticks copper wires up our butts.

39 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Football, soccer, or any other sport isn't something you can really teach well. 

You can teach the basics and let people learn by practicing by playing with other individuals.

Games unfold differently each time based on the individual choices each team member makes during the game.

There is no way you can really teach how to deal with each scenario you encounter as things are always evolving and different.

What I am referring to is much more akin to a primitive technology like building a fire by rubbing sticks together.

This is a simple task anyone can learn to do with enough determination.

I have no idea what you're talking about and foot fetishes aren't really my thing, so forgive me for not opening the video. I'm worried it might be NSFW or something. 

You really beat around the bush, huh? Try as I might, @MegaMind, I really just can't figure it out.

Is what you're saying with all those words up there is that you agree that I am a Chicago Bull?

Edited by Walker
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

I have no idea what you're talking about and foot fetishes aren't really my thing, so forgive me for not opening the video. I'm worried it might be NSFW or something. 

You really beat around the bush, huh? Try as I might, @MegaMind, I really just can't figure it out.

Is what you're saying with all those words up there is that you agree that I am a Chicago Bull?

The video is of someone making fire by rubbing sticks together.

Edited by MegaMind

15 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

The video is of someone making fire by rubbing sticks together.

I bet you’d love to rub sticks with JC in the jungle too. 

• Haha 3

@MegaMind, are you allergic to Yes or No questions?

All I want to know is if you agree with my assessment from the scenario I described that I am a member of the Chicago bulls, an NBA team.

You keep telling me about Jim and Kostas, and now somehow you're trying to show me a video of a man rubbing his stick with his feet or something (like I said, not interested in that stuff, sorry!).

Well, I tell ya, @MegaMind, alls I wants to know is if you think I'm on the Chicago Bulls basketball team, yes, or no?

Which is it?

囗 Y

囗 N

Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Tutoring means you sit down with someone to help them understand concepts they failed to grasp during class.

So no teaching then! I was dead certain that you did not teach in class.

So Jim did the same. Without being certified by finishing his "degree" and without permission from the "professor" he started teaching things he had  ZERO understanding of.

I was reading to hire a professional Spam group to spread disinformation/insults costs $50 per page generated, for professionals. 

So in some ways the MPG group has generated over $1,500 of insults to there art. This is/was totally predictable. They could pay there hard earned money to Russian or Korean spammers but instead create the conditions where its done for free. 

Is there some some mad masochistic genius there?  I suspect they'll go for another $1500 or so of insulting pages before giving up or changing strategies. 

Megamind is there a possible better strategy here?

Just spitballing but maybe have someone else come on, talk about the art but don't use the name or JC videos. Discuss it like any other art. Without putting down others. Write about benefits and experiences, then in 6 months or a year bum bum buh- it was Mo Pai all along!!  

Or if being here gets you street creds w the wmp group fine but its probably not good for you or this board. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Walker said:

All I want to know is if you agree with my assessment from the scenario I described that I am a member of the Chicago bulls, an NBA team.

You keep telling me about Jim and Kostas, and now somehow you're trying to show me a video of a man rubbing his stick with his feet or something (like I said, not interested in that stuff, sorry!).

Well, I tell ya, @MegaMind, alls I wants to know is if you think I'm on the Chicago Bulls basketball team, yes, or no?

Which is it?

囗 Y

囗 N

Thanks!

This approach was a stroke of genius from  @Walker, especally as it can be applied as an antidote to any religion.

5 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

I bet you’d love to rub sticks with JC in the jungle too. 

Certainly we all respect John and students like Jim and Kosta, but we don't worship them or want to have sex with them.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Walker said:

Which is it?

囗 Y

囗 N

Thanks!

What you have here is a loaded question.

It would be like someone asking me if I stopped beating my wife yet or not.

What we have is a simple process explained by John himself.

If you don't like that then you should pursue something else.

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

It is possible if you find real master

So, you did something that any student and any school kid can do, help their peers to study. Great achievement.

I find it disgusting how you evade questions, that would shatter your delusional paradigm. I think we need to gather and start petition to get you banned from here together permanently.

You are not welcome to any forum or a daoist community, with your petty lies and inability to answer direct questions.

You would refer to a sports coach as a master?

I did more than help people study, I helped them work out math problems step by step many were failing prior to this.

4 hours ago, Zork said:

So Jim did the same. Without being certified by finishing his "degree" and without permission from the "professor" he started teaching things he had  ZERO understanding of.

I helped students work out math problems step by step.

Many were failing prior to my tutoring.

4 hours ago, Zork said:

Jim was tested to his level by John himself, and he recorded John giving him instruction. 

He was the top western student going further than many Indonesian students.

9 hours ago, thelerner said:

I was reading to hire a professional Spam group to spread disinformation/insults costs $50 per page generated, for professionals. 

So in some ways the MPG group has generated over $1,500 of insults to there art. This is/was totally predictable. They could pay there hard earned money to Russian or Korean spammers but instead create the conditions where its done for free. 

Is there some some mad masochistic genius there?  I suspect they'll go for another $1500 or so of insulting pages before giving up or changing strategies. 

Just spitballing but maybe have someone else come on, talk about the art but don't use the name or JC videos. Discuss it like any other art. Without putting down others. Write about benefits and experiences, then in 6 months or a year bum bum buh- it was Mo Pai all along!!  

Or if being here gets you street creds w the wmp group fine but its probably not good for you or this board. 

We don't put down others just ask for what we consider good evidence before pursuing a practice.

That is a reasonable position to take.

On the contrary in this thread I have been called a trailer trash pot head and all kinds of other personal attacks.

Edited by MegaMind

4 hours ago, thelerner said:

Become rich, buy the forum from Sean and implement a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion.

3 hours ago, gatito said:

This approach was a stroke of genius from  @Walker, especally as it can be applied as an antidote to any religion.

We aren't a religion just a group of freethinkers who base their beliefs on the best objective evidence we have and our own first-hand observations.

10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You have compared cultivation with sport and said that sport is much more difficult and complex to learn.

For a real master of cultivation sport is easy.

What? When did John explain it to you in person?

Whatever you have been told by Jim, is not coming from John himself. The more links you have in the chain of the information the less the thing that is passed on resembles the thing that was passed originally.

As we know Jim was a novice, and John did not spend much time on him, trolling him alot. Jim is not able to differ between trolling and real information.

Jim recorded John giving him instruction.