1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

I have summarized the situation above as best I can, and I have done everything I know to try and make you happy.

And by all means, please stop with the damn gas lighting.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We are here to defend ourselves, our practice, and our teachers.

Yourself, your practice and/or your teacher were not under attack, and the thread where all this started had absolutely nothing to do with any of the above. 

If we had the money to purchase this forum, and place a moratorium on it's discussion we would not need to defend anything.

Again you, your practice, and/or your teacher weren't the subject - until you perversely began insisting them to be, and simply wouldn't let people carry on their discussion without focusing on the above. 

Earl took the position that one cannot learn things from video, which isn't the case as you can get your PhD in some our most challenging subjects online.

And yet again, this had nothing to do with you, your practice, or your teacher - until you painted a great big target on your own chest, and the words of others began to hit the mark you crafted for them. 

The information is the same on video as it is sitting in a classroom.

A new thread was created to continue that discussion with him in a separate thread because people were complaining the original thread was being derailed.

In the future I will not create a new thread to try and appease the people complaining of derailment.

You are giving evidence to many qualities I simply don't like. You're not the victim in this; you're the perpetrator of your own suffering who lashed out at others due to this suffering. 

And I don't need your gaslit play by play of what I watched go down...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No gas lighting here.

When you find yourself creating narratives to diminish or negate the (emotional) experience of another (especially while playing the victim yourself), there is a pretty high likelihood you are engaging in gaslighting.

The more you insist upon your chosen narrative of negation the more likely it is the repetitive storyline is indeed gaslighting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Yourself, your practice and/or your teacher were not under attack, and the thread where all this started had absolutely nothing to do with any of the above. 

Again you, your practice, and/or your teacher weren't the subject - until you perversely began insisting them to be, and simply wouldn't let people carry on their discussion without focusing on the above. 

And yet again, this had nothing to do with you, your practice, or your teacher - until you painted a great big target on your own chest, and the words of others began to hit the mark you crafted for them. 

You are giving evidence to many qualities I simply don't like. You're not the victim in this; you're the perpetrator of your own suffering who lashed out at others due to this suffering. 

And I don't need your gaslit play by play of what I watched go down...

On 12/7/2019 at 3:12 PM, MegaMind said:

Taomeow posted a link to a video seen here:

https://www.facebook.com/kuleshova.training/videos/420349398507508/

The post was titled "And that's why I shun "new and improved interpretations" and "combining practices" and "a creative approach" to any original sources"

The video showed a teacher making motions as if they were riding a motorcycle.

The next person transmitted this information to the next person, and so on and so forth, with each transmission they changed it just a little bit, until at the very end it had devolved and bore no resemblance whatsoever to riding a motorcycle, and looked more like someone washing a window.

I made a comment that the art I study has a problem where authors who never studied the art taught information that bore no resemblance to the actual art, and others defend this info and these authors as legitimate authorities.  I also mentioned how others alter and edit original instructions to change them into something new and different.   I told Taomewo her video explained how teachings are corrupted and misinformation is transmitted.

You raised a point about people relying on videos, and videos can be faked. The best way to tell you said was in person demonstrations by the teacher.

I explained a teacher doesn't have the time and energy required to do a personal demonstration for millions of individual seekers who most likely would never seriously commit to practice.

I explained as far as evidence goes, video gathered with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud is the gold standard, and all other forms of evidence ultimately boil down to personal testimony.

I stated to another individual that the best option is to record actual teachings on video so they are not altered or changed by people who "know better"

The points of attunements and transmissions being a thing were raised.

I stated people also believed in homeopathy, crystals and magnetic and copper bracelets, but that was all delusion and placebo.  

I explained that all real attainments come from having correct information and diligent practice.  

I explained again how a video prevents misinterpretation and re-transmitting incorrect information.

You took issue and claimed that things cannot be learned via video.

I pointed out that people obtained masters and even PhDs in our most challenging subjects by watching videos of recorded lectures in their online college classes.  

At this point liminal_luke brought a specific practice into the discussion, and the blood was in the water at that point.

At which point I created a new thread to continue the conversation, which was a huge a mistake.

It resulted in a 14 page flamewar, and as a result we were asked to make a FAQ which we did.

That is my best attempt at summarizing things.

Just now, ilumairen said:

When you find yourself creating narratives to diminish or negate the (emotional) experience of another (especially while playing the victim yourself), there is a pretty high likelihood you are engaging in gaslighting.

The more you insist upon your chosen narrative of negation the more likely it is the repetitive storyline is indeed gaslighting. 

No gas lighting here.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

No gas lighting here.

Then try on some empathy. Try to understand why Earl Grey was upset with your behavior.. instead of writing yourself (and your group) as perpetual victim.

It was this victim mentality which led to the fiasco in the first place (imo).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

Then try on some empathy. Try to understand why Earl Grey was upset with your behavior.. instead of writing yourself (and your group) as perpetual victim.

It was this victim mentality which led to the fiasco in the first place (imo).

I have, and I can not make sense of why he is upset.

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Its in all GMO crops as far as I know.

That is soybeans, corn, wheat and so forth.

Usually called RoundUp ready. 

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I have, and I can not make sense of why he is upset.

Both he and I have spelled it out as simply as possible. So either you are honestly incapable of comprehending, or you are deliberately obfuscating. In either case you have shown yourself to be someone I no longer wish to engage in dialog with. If anything changes I trust someone will let me know, until such time arises good luck and take care. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Both he and I have spelled it out as simply as possible. So either you are honestly incapable of comprehending, or you are deliberately obfuscating. In either case you have shown yourself to be someone I no longer wish to engage in dialog with. If anything changes I trust someone will let me know, until such time arises good luck and take care. 

To you as well.

Edited by MegaMind

5 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Why is it unreasonable that someone in their 80s has cancer?

Mo Pai has never had a large following, it isn't surprising most have never heard of it.

whaaat! 117 years of age... no way it must be magic.

OK here is the thing, More pie has no school pei means school if you have no pei there is no school, no linage.

Any one that claims to even practice more pie is a beginner at BEST as proven on video (which seems to be important).

The first day of an average Tai Chi class from teachers with no gung fu  one will learn so many forms...  that being way more than 3b of more pie.

It is embarrassing to even watch any video connected with more pie, so much  it hurts to watch.

NOOO one has ever heard of more pie because it is not real

The obsession with Yin Chi is the most laughable and horribly wrong. The yin Chi or Yin Body or yin Spirit is the manifest, material,  temporary and perishable , it is a waste of time . Using the temporary to approach the eternal is called BAD MEDICINE a major error.  

Since this "Discussion" of more pie is void of any details as it pertains to correct cultivation  I will dismiss it to comedy that being the tragedy IS to Comedy Thank you for the laughs...Very funny stuff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MegaMind said:

No gas lighting here.

No gas lighting here.

To you ask well.

My desire to fight you over your personal disrespectful behavior towards me may have worn me out, but, YOU, sir, DO NOT EVER talk or act like that towards a lady. 

Let me tell you about a concept known as the Southern Gentleman: he is a distinguished gentleman,

with dignity and respect in good manners and sensibility, who will happily put his hand around your shoulder at the bar to pull you aside and privately give you a run down of what is expected of a gentleman, before he crushes your testicles so that you don’t ever forget this little lesson and reminder.

Whether you’re in places like the fine cities of Louisville and Knoxville, or in the slums of Statesboro and Copperhill, a Southern Gentleman does not care about your social class, but instead on keeping it classy.

So keep it classy, as even Gomer Pyle is smarter than you to see how consistently rude you’ve been to everyone.

Edited by Earl Grey

13 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

My desire to fight you over your personal disrespectful behavior towards me may have worn me out, but, YOU, sir, DO NOT EVER talk or act like that towards a lady. 

Let me tell you about a concept known as the Southern Gentleman: he is a distinguished gentleman,

with dignity and respect in good manners and sensibility, who will happily put his hand around your shoulder at the bar to pull you aside and privately give you a run down of what is expected of a gentleman, before he crushes your testicles so that you don’t ever forget this little lesson and reminder.

Whether you’re in places like the fine cities of Louisville and Knoxville, or in the slums of Statesboro and Copperhill, a Southern Gentleman does not care about your social class, but instead on keeping it classy.

So keep it classy, as even Gomer Pyle is smarter than you to see how consistently rude you’ve been to everyone.

k

Edited by MegaMind

@MegaMind

Please wouldja assess the following statement for me?

In the 1990s a friend of mine took part in a basketball camp run by the Chicago Bulls. They got to learn b-ball with the pros, big names like Jordan and Pippen, firsthand! A different friend of mine was so lucky that his mom even knew Jordan, and Jordan personally instructed him on the court whenever his family visited MJ's mansion. 

Both of my friends took voluminous notes on everything they learned from these NBA stars (I'm saying--they love hoops!), most of which they typed up and keep secret in PDF files they don't show to just anybody.

Well, the first friend obviously hasn't been to a basketball camp for teenagers in over two decades, and the other guy's mom and MJ lost contact over the years, so he hasn't seen Jordan since like '01 or '02.

Nevertheless, my two friends started a members only forum for discussing basketball training tips and strategies to use on the court in competition that they learned straight from the greats. The forum even attracted some other guys who went to Bulls camps in the 90s who share their experiences and ideas. On top of that, we have tons of video showing how the Bulls played in the 90s, which proves that they were fucking awesome (the best!) and which inspires us all deeply.

So, I'm a member of that members-only online basketball club, founded by guys who actually trained directly under Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman in their heydey.

Therefore, I am a member of the Chicago Bulls.

Therefore, if you join our internet forum, you too will be a member of the Chicago Bulls. 

Please let me know what you think of the above, MegaMind.

Thank you!

Edited by Walker
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Walker said:

@MegaMind

In the 1990s a friend of mine took part in a basketball camp run by the Chicago Bulls. They got to learn b-ball with the pros, big names like Jordan and Pippen, firsthand! A different friend of mine was so lucky that his mom even knew Jordan, and Jordan personally instructed him on the court whenever his family visited MJ's mansion. 

Both of my friends took voluminous notes on everything they learned from these NBA stars (I'm saying--they love hoops!), most of which they typed up and keep secret in PDF files they don't show to just anybody.

Well, the first friend obviously hasn't been to a basketball camp for teenagers in over two decades, and the other guy's mom and MJ lost contact over the years, so he hasn't seen Jordan since like '01 or '02.

Nevertheless, my two friends started a members only forum for discussing basketball training tips and strategies to use on the court in competition that they learned straight from the greats. The forum even attracted some other guys who went to Bulls camps in the 90s who share their experiences and ideas. On top of that, we have tons of video showing how the Bulls played in the 90s, which proves that they were fucking awesome (the best!) and which inspires us all deeply.

So, I'm a member of that members-only online basketball club, founded by guys who actually trained directly under Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman in their heydey.

Therefore, if you join our internet forum, you too will be a member of the Chicago Bulls. 

Thank you!

You forgot to clarify how scientists were there to test if MJ was faking it or if he could really slam dunk on video! 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Walker said:

@MegaMind

Thank you!

Jim was the top western student, going further than many Indonesian students.

John did allow him to film him during exams, and when providing instruction.

We preserve what Jim brought back to us from John, without alteration.

Many in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

I didn't say anything about Jim and Kostas in the segment you quoted, @MegaMind.

How about you address the question, @MegaMind?

Given the scenario I described:

Do you think I am a member of the Chicago Bulls?

Do you think I can induct other people into the Chicago Bulls?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Walker said:

I didn't say anything about Jim and Kostas in the segment you quoted, @MegaMind.

How about you address the question, @MegaMind?

Given the scenario I described:

Do you think I am a member of the Chicago Bulls?

Do you think I can induct other people into the Chicago Bulls?

We literally preserve what John said, exactly as he said it to Jim.

If you were ethnically Chinese and were a member of the school you would have gotten the exact same information.

If you don't like it, pursue something else that you like better.

I know what is up.

MM is grinding here for experience points (XP) because he thinks grinding will eventually make him level up to More Pie level 3.

Spoiler

level3.thumb.jpg.609496872e60fe38d7a452480f4d6ea1.jpg

Grinding is usually frowned upon as poor conduct, especially on public servers.

Wouldn't it just be much better for everyone if he kept grinding his boyfriend instead of this forum?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, virtue said:

I know what is up.

MM is grinding here for experience points (XP) because he thinks grinding will eventually make him level up to More Pie level 3.

Reveal hidden contents

level3.thumb.jpg.609496872e60fe38d7a452480f4d6ea1.jpg

Grinding is usually frowned upon as poor conduct, especially on public servers.

Wouldn't it just be much better for everyone if he kept grinding his boyfriend instead of this forum?

"Wouldn't it just be much better for everyone if he kept grinding his boyfriend instead of this forum?"

I am heterosexual thank you, but would it be some sort of problem if I was gay or bisexual?

I don't really see why this would be an insult if that is your intention.

@MegaMind, why are you willing to address questions about your sexuality but not answer my question about the Chicago Bulls? The question is not going away. 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Walker said:

@MegaMind, why are you willing to address questions about your sexuality but not answer my question about the Chicago Bulls? The question is not going away. 

It appears that he can only answer questions from his FAQ book which is why he is extremely redundant.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ralis said:

It appears that he can only answer questions from his FAQ book which is why he is extremely redundant.

Actually I've got more faith in @MegaMind than that. He's strayed from the script even right here in this thread, for instance when he shared that spiffy video of a policeman singing a Taylor Swift song with me. So he's actually quite flexible. But I wonder why he won't answer my question about the Chicago Bulls?

In case @MegaMind forgot the scenario I'll paste it again, and fill in some important info I forgot to add before in bold

In the 1990s a friend of mine took part in a basketball camp run by the Chicago Bulls. They got to learn b-ball with the pros, big names like Jordan and Pippen, firsthand! Coach Phil Jackson was there and did most of the teaching. My friend noted that Jackson constantly emphasized to the attendees "I'm teaching you all exactly the same stuff I say to Mike and Scottie every single day, so listen up!" different friend of mine was so lucky that his mom even knew Jordan, and Jordan personally instructed him on the court whenever his family visited MJ's mansion. MJ always said "I'm giving you the exact same tips I give the guys on the team."

Both of my friends took voluminous notes on everything they learned from these NBA stars (I'm saying--they lovehoops!), most of which they typed up and keep secret in PDF files they don't show to just anybody.

So, I'm a member of that members-only online basketball club, founded by guys who actually trained directly under Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman in their heydey.

@MegaMind, what do you think of the final two statements. I'm not asking about Kostas or Jim or John or anybody else. Am I a Chicago Bull? 

• Like 1

@Walker what did you expect from a guy who keeps insisting that he taught people how to pass math exams in college without clarifying what the hell he means by that. He is not a professor and i bet that he never taught in a college classroom so he is full of farts and shit. He is just messing with us. He knows that WMP is not legit and not part of the whatever lineage (because as wu ming jen said before, it is not a school at all because MP is not chinese or taoist) the WMP falsely think that they represent.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1