9 hours ago, MegaMind said:

"No wonder you're such a jerk when I was trying to be nice to you and help out your group in spite of your vitriol towards me ...

I've done my best to be nice to you.

"If you say so" 

"k"

and 

"There is nothing to apologize for"

All words you have used to dismiss what I have asked multiple times. Along with telling me to get over it and move on.

Try your best to me nice to me? Yeah right. 

Edited by Earl Grey

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Well, we all know about you and pie... :lol:

Stop it! that is a low blow, my pie hand is starting to twitch:lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Entertainment

12 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Well, we all know about you and pie... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Stop it! that is a low blow, my pie hand is starting to twitch:lol:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

@westernmorepie

I know you dont have an Iq to understand anything I will say in this post.

You cannot even fanthom how pathetic you are and how much you are lacking versus any regular student of a school / lineage that has resources.

Even an average loose cultivator have a resources and knowledge that is 1000x yours levels 1 / 2b.

A school and lineage can accumulate knowledge, power, research and resources for decades, some for hundreds and thousands of years.

I had certain things injected into my brain, to boost it functions and power. Those implants are based on 20 year long research and development, where they put special crafted beacons in different places all over the world.

I have went through initiations, where over 100 advanced practitioners, each having way more Qi than Jim would pour energy into myself. They would channel the tremendous power.

I have been enhanced and went through certain mutations in power capsules. That power capsule alone is worth millions of dollars.

When I was training / studying, I had full access to over 300 topics each consisting of dozens of lectures and practices.

The sect / school moved their adepts into certain states of mind that are inaccessible to normal humans.

Any acolyte / beginner in the school has extrasensory abilities, and can sense yin qi, yang qi, death qi, life qi, fire qi, water qi, air qi, earth qi, they can also sense principles of power. A bit more than beginners, could also see energy with their eyes, see ghosts, see beings from other planes.

Those abilities are so common that they are not even considered abilities. They could be tests before you even start the studying and evolution.

I want to get these brain injections, and those mutation power capsules too, so I can also fight ancient naga demons.

Please tell me more.

21 hours ago, Zork said:

John has cancer like "normal people". In his case it is a side effect of mopai training.

Hey Zork,

I've heard that 4 years ago from a Qigong teacher I know who is "buddies" with one of John's ex students.. From other sources I also heard he was fine.. I'm not going to believe anything. 

Of course John isn't a high level Mo Pai comparatively to the levels in the system... For me how he has been progressing in his training or stagnating is up to assumptions as well as rumors of his illness. 

16 hours ago, MegaMind said:

The point of the system isn't to keep your physical body healthy, but that is a side effect of much higher levels.

Yeah I've been realizing that more and more, although as we seen with John he was also using that energy to heal others.

I'm less interested in the martial power of the system more into the no bullshit approach to cultivating the lower dan tien.

Ultimately, the goal for me is also developing a long lasting healthy body. Spirit Immortality sounds good also.. 

Being able to choose the next incarnation etc, outside from average cosmic laws that are from karmic lessons leading to just a cycle of "suffering". 

Freedom I suppose and operating at higher levels, maybe some of us already doing that just choosing to forget..

5 hours ago, Jaguar said:

I've heard that 4 years ago from a Qigong teacher I know who is "buddies" with one of John's ex students.. From other sources I also heard he was fine.. I'm not going to believe anything. 

The man who produced the documentary "The ring of fire" says that John has cancer. Believe what you want just steer clear of MoPai.

5 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Of course John isn't a high level Mo Pai comparatively to the levels in the system... For me how he has been progressing in his training or stagnating is up to assumptions as well as rumors of his illness. 

The levels are made up. A well known teacher in an established chinese lineage, when asked about some aspects of MoPai commented that he has never heard of it!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ilumairen said:

A general question anyone who wishes to can answer:

What is the investment here?

Shares from sales of the WMP system! :lol:

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Lower dan tien is gone with the death of the physical body, only higher chakras can transcend the death. Powering LDT will never let someone achieve spiritual immortality.

As for now we havenot seen a healthy morepie practitioner, they are all sick, and those that were known like Jim died with cancer from the practice of straining itself.

Jim was doused in agent orange, and developed a type of aggressive cancer due to this.

I personally know someone who was also exposed and had to have their kidney removed as a result, and they never practiced Mo Pai ever.

3 hours ago, Zork said:

Shares from sales of the WMP system! :lol:

First there is no such thing as WMP, there is only MP and Not MP.

What we practice is the same thing the Indonesian students practice.

Next we have never, and will never charge nor accept donations from anyone.

3 hours ago, Zork said:

The man who produced the documentary "The ring of fire" says that John has cancer. Believe what you want just steer clear of MoPai.

The levels are made up. A well known teacher in an established chinese lineage, when asked about some aspects of MoPai commented that he has never heard of it!

Why is it unreasonable that someone in their 80s has cancer?

Mo Pai has never had a large following, it isn't surprising most have never heard of it.

6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Even JC someone that has practiced for 60+ years, trained from the youngest age by some mopai elder, who was doing horse stance for 2 hours a day. Who was talented to reach level 40+, is now supposed to have been dealing with cancer. Which questions ability of this system to improve health.

John hasn't reached level 40 that I am aware of, he was close to level 20 when the video was filmed.

He states he is nowhere near his masters level, and while his teacher could cure cancer he cannot.

Just now, MegaMind said:

First there is no such thing as WMP, there is only MP and Not MP.

As far as the school in Java is concerned, you are not part of their lineage, even if you share a few techniques in common. WMP refers to your group as a cabal, not a difference in basic level techniques--but we know that this means absolutely nothing to you. :)

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

What we practice is the same thing the Indonesian students practice.

Only to an extent for the beginning levels--and this is assuming Jim did learn what the others did since we know he and JC are not the most reliable narrators.

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Next we have never, and will never charge nor accept donations from anyone.

Except for things like server space and research or other resources... ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Lower dan tien is gone with the death of the physical body, only higher chakras can transcend the death. Powering LDT will never let someone achieve spiritual immortality.

As for now we havenot seen a healthy morepie practitioner, they are all sick, and those that were known like Jim died with cancer from the practice of straining itself.

May I get some of those brain injections, and power mutation capsules so I can open inter-dimensional portals and fight ancient naga demons too?

I really think this forum would be lost without your priceless wisdom to guide us.

Thank you.

Just now, Earl Grey said:

As far as the school in Java is concerned, you are not part of their lineage, even if you share a few techniques in common. WMP refers to your group as a cabal, not a difference in basic level techniques--but we know that this means absolutely nothing to you. :)

Only to an extent for the beginning levels--and this is assuming Jim did learn what the others did since we know he and JC are not the most reliable narrators.

Except for things like server space and research or other resources... ;)

The methods are the same.

WMP is used to attack us by trying to convince people we have different teachings, which is not true.

No members are charged for server space, research, or other resources.

8 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Yeah I've been realizing that more and more, although as we seen with John he was also using that energy to heal others.

I'm less interested in the martial power of the system more into the no bullshit approach to cultivating the lower dan tien.

Ultimately, the goal for me is also developing a long lasting healthy body. Spirit Immortality sounds good also.. 

Being able to choose the next incarnation etc, outside from average cosmic laws that are from karmic lessons leading to just a cycle of "suffering". 

Freedom I suppose and operating at higher levels, maybe some of us already doing that just choosing to forget..

"I'm less interested in the martial power of the system more into the no bullshit approach"

Most people around here really hate that mindset, and anyone who shares it.

If you say that too frequently around here and you will become a target for trolling and harassment even if your replies are in other topics.

Just now, GSmaster said:

That's the benefit of powerful school or lineage that has resources, you have nothing in your group.

Timing is not right. This was already debunked.

I know a person doused in agent orange who developed the same type of aggressive cancer, and it spread to his kidney which was removed. 

He never practiced Mo Pai once during his life.

35 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

The methods are the same.

For the first couple levels, probably. But we don't know for sure as you only have two outsiders who were already dealing with a guy who was not the most honest person in his school.

36 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

WMP is used to attack us by trying to convince people we have different teachings, which is not true.

No, it's because you don't belong to the school in Java. You're not in Harvard just because you took the syllabus for a couple classes from the first semester.

Of course, you will probably say that it all comes down to whether the techniques work or not, and that everyone was a student or teacher before, which ignores the essence of the question and reinforces the idea that you're unable to explain how you see yourselves as legit when you aren't wanted by the school in Java, or how Harvard doesn't even have you in the student registrar, but wonders why you call yourselves students of their school. 

35 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No members are charged for server space, research, or other resources.

Strange, because the amount of effort it takes to maintain your servers and material while keeping it secret sure takes a lot of time, and time is money...

33 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"I'm less interested in the martial power of the system more into the no bullshit approach"

If you say that too frequently around here and you will become a target for trolling and harassment even if your replies are in other topics.

Funny enough, your definition of bullshit overlooks the fact that you create a lot of bullshit. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Powerful teacher would catapult students out of physical body, and bring to higher realm of gods, to gain experience.

Can you pull anyone out of physical body?

I am sure I could if you would just help me get these brain injections and power mutation capsules!

I could probably even open up inter-dimensional portals to battle ancient naga demons too!

44 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I think that sentiment is fine.  There are arts that are loose (ie casual/new agey) others that are hard core, requiring much dedication.  Some practices have schools in both sides of the spectrum. 

A. I think all practicess are liable to get some criticism here.  Its natural.  If defended without obsession, it goes away.

B. I think the schools that present themselves with We are number one, all other practices are fantasies/bullshit/fooling themselves, tend to attacked worse.  Again, that's natural. 

I'm interested to see if Western Mo Pai goes to other sites to proclaim there singular greatness and end up with the 30 page repetitive threads that we end up with here.  Are we so lucky because Mo Pai Bear started here, was kicked out and holds grudges?  Does Mo Pai exist peacefully on other websites? 

for these and other questions, don't tune in here.  go practice.  new years coming, don't be a gawker. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I think that sentiment is fine.  There are schools that loose (ie casual/new agey) others that are hard core, requiring much dedication.  Some practices have schools in both sides of the spectrum. 

A. I think all schools are liable to get some criticism here.  Its natural.  If defended without obsession, it goes away.

B. I think the schools that present themselves with We are number one, all other practices are fantasies/bullshit/fooling themselves, tend to attacked worse.  Again, that's natural. 

I'm interested to see if Western Mo Pai goes to other sites to proclaim there singular greatness and end up with the 30 page repetitive threads that we end up with here.  Are we so lucky because Mo Pai Bear started here, was kicked out and holds grudges?  Does Mo Pai exist peacefully on other websites? 

for these and other questions, don't tune in here.  go practice.  new years coming, don't be a gawker. 

This is the main forum on the internet where Mo Pai is "discussed", but I have seen flame wars go on other forums for about as long as they go on here.

It is not our intention to go proselytize on any forum, we are merely running defense.

Edited by MegaMind

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I can help, but my school has rigid selection and we dont take idiots or mentally ill people, we also dont enroll robbers and those who have no ethics.

We are merciless to those who attempt to steal from us.

Oh thank goodness!

Please let me get these brain injections, and power mutation capsules!

I will pay whatever is needed!

15 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Agent orange was used 1965, cancer does not take 40 years to spread and kill.

However, a critical analysis of these studies and 35 others consistently found that there was no significant increase in prostate cancer incidence or mortality in those exposed to Agent Orange or 2,3,7,8-tetracholorodibenzo-p-dioxin, itself.[62] Furthermore, the National Academy of Medicine (NAM, formerly the Institute of Medicine (IoM)), which since 1994 has been congressionally mandated to conduct a comprehensive evaluation every two years of any research and data related to the health outcomes associated with Agent Orange, has repeatedly concluded that any evidence suggestive of an association between Agent Orange and prostate cancer is, "limited because chance, bias, and confounding could not be ruled out with confidence."[63]

While Jim was serving in Vietnam he was doused in agent orange.

Jim developed a specific form of very aggressive cancer, it was linked to that exposure.

https://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/conditions/prostate_cancer.asp

"A 2013 study conducted at the Portland VA Medical Center and Oregon Health and Science University found that Veterans exposed to Agent Orange are not only at higher risk for prostate cancer, but they are more likely to have aggressive forms of the disease. Read the abstract for the publication, Agent Orange as a risk factor for high-grade prostate cancer."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/agent-orange-exposure-linked-to-deadliest-form-of-prostate-cancer-in-vietnam-war-vets/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080805092016.htm

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/mcog-aoe042009.php

A study of 1,495 veterans who underwent radical prostatectomy to remove their cancerous prostates showed that the 206 exposed to Agent Orange had nearly a 50 percent increased risk of their cancer recurring despite the fact that their cancer seemed relatively nonaggressive at the time of surgery.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670242

Agent Orange as a risk factor for high-grade prostate cancer.

52% increase in overall risk of developing aggressive prostate cancer.

https://www.pcf.org/news/agent-orange-prostate-cancer/

Prostate Cancer Foundation

Worse, “the men who were exposed to Agent Orange and other battlefield chemicals often present with more aggressive prostate cancer,” says Jeffrey Jones, M.D., Chief of Urology at the Michael E. DeBakey Veteran Affairs Medical Center (MEDVAMC).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-agent-orange-cancer-idUSBRE94C03U20130513

Agent Orange tied to aggressive prostate cancer risk

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/mcog-aoe042009.php

Agent Orange exposure increases veterans' risk of aggressive recurrence of prostate cancer

Edited by MegaMind

Just now, MegaMind said:

This is the main forum on the internet where Mo Pai is "discussed", but I have seen flame wars go on other forums for about as long as they go on here.

More Pie cabal is the only constant in all these controversies.

Even though circumstances change, it is the WMP presence and their behavior which stink like a honeywagon trailerpark. No wonder that other forums than bums find them repulsive!