11 minutes ago, freeform said:

I might regret asking this... when you say ‘we’ - you mean you’ve been officially initiated in the school?

Jim McMillan was the top western student in Mo Pai before his death, and we preserve without alteration what he brought back from Indonesia. 

Some in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

Edited by MegaMind

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Which thread did we create?

There are several threads here that were started by Mo Pai groupies. Ilovecoffe being one such individual.

Just now, ralis said:

There are several threads here that were started by Mo Pai groupies. Ilovecoffe being one such individual.

I think mostly we stick to threads others create.

Under the previous administration it was necessary to for members to create threads in their personal practice journal just to reply, as they refused to allow any replies in threads about Mo Pai from members of our group.

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

The definition of energy blockage is an excess of energy condensed in one place. 

Guess, what is the goal of first 2 levels mopai?

I believe it has to do with filling the LDT which would create a blockage?

5 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I think mostly we stick to threads others create.

Under the previous administration it was necessary to for members to create threads in their personal practice journal just to reply, as they refused to allow any replies in threads about Mo Pai from members of our group.

Why not go and practice instead of trolling and taking up server space. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

My reaction speed reaching superhuman level. With human eye / brain average reaction around 200ms, and 60fps camera, its practically impossible to see my movement.

I am making a precise movement with a speed of 100 times per second.

Can you go into more detail about this ability?

What other abilities have you developed?

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

Why not go and practice instead of trolling and taking up server space. :lol:

It is not our intention to Troll, we are here merely to defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have over 40 different abilities that no normal / untrained human has, going over them in details makes no sense. This thread is not about my abilities.

That is wonderful, could you go over your 40+ abilities?

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

It is not our intention to Troll, we are here merely to defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice.

If your practice is so powerful and special, then why defend it? The practice should speak for itself! Do you speak directly for John Chang? I wonder if he approves.

• Haha 1

Just now, ralis said:

If your practice is so powerful and special, then why defend it? The practice should speak for itself! Do you speak directly for John Chang? I wonder if he approves.

A large number of individuals here on this forum seek to discredit it and all associated with it.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

That is wonderful, could you go over your 40+ abilities?

For one that is not interested in abilities another's abilities are suddenly intriguing.

• Like 1

Just now, GSmaster said:

Why? Imagine asking someone, to go over the bank account money, or real estate ownership.

Well you brought it up, I was just curious what abilities you had developed.

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

I or We?

I imagine "I" is not allowed outside the groupthink mindset. :lol:

4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Do you have any contact with John Chang?

The author of his old videos recently came up and said that John is sick and got cancer.

Even a level 72 in Mo Pai would grow sick and die eventually.

Just now, GSmaster said:

I can tell you that I dont have abilities like chang showed of "setting paper on fire".

But then I dont have issues from my abilities. They are all useful in real life, like superb memory or enhanced attention.

So far out of three known mopai practitioners, Jim, Costas, John Chang, 100% ended up with Cancer.

Jim got sick from exposure to agent orange.

Kostas has never been confirmed to have cancer, only rumours.

John claims his level 40+ teacher could heal cancer, but he cannot.

• Haha 1

Just now, GSmaster said:

There a guys who never touch neigong or qigong and live past 100 years old happy and strong.

They do physical exercise and eat a balanced diet full of nutrients.

Lemme ask you what is the point of your cultivation if you cannot even live happily past 100.

The point of the Mo Pai system should be crystal clear if you've read the Magus of Java.

11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Its sad, because a group or a sect should consist of strong individuals, and not gray mass.

If western mopai had any people who would be smart and develop virtues, real abilities, or anything, they only dream about.

The system would attract 1000x more followers.

For now all they have is some fantasy book and JC recordings. JC abilities are his, and have nothing to do with western mopai.

Not a single recording from western mopai yet.

If you achieved nothing practicing this system, why do you try to recruit more people?

We have not achieved anything more than Jim McMillan did at level 2b, but that is not to say we have not achieved anything period.

It is possible for anyone with the determination to stick with the practice and see for themselves.

Openly that is all that can be said.

Edited by MegaMind

9 hours ago, GSmaster said:

see what? a 2b number in their imagination?

You are doing the practice to boost your own ego by comparing it with Jim, whom you think was a great talent (he was not).

Your cultivation system is essentially castrated as it does not have anything to develop brain, virtues, soul, and many other things that well rounded path / school develops.

You are very similar to a bodybuilder group that believe the size of a particular muscle is the main thing in life.

2b is code for Hamlet's "to be, or not to be, that is the question." :lol:

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, freeform said:

Mo Pai specifically - I think the initial draw is to be special. As clearly if you became like john Chang you’d be a very special person - people would look up to you, respect you and treat you as a very special person.

Most people who get into these arts are wounded in some way, feel some kind of dissatisfaction with life or the way things are or feel alienated.

It’s often a wound from childhood. And people look to these arts to help fix them in some way. Maybe you were made to feel small and insignificant and now you want ‘show them’ just how big and significant you are...

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with that. If we all had normal happy childhoods we’d probably just be into sports, movies, shopping and drinking.

But often as you progress with these arts, your motivations change. I actually have no idea why I’m doing this anymore. I guess I’m curious. I want to see what’s possible. I’d like to develop virtue.

If ones goal really is just to have people looking up to you that could easily be achieved by just learning some magic tricks. Would take weeks or maybe a few months to produce it while also being able to do it how often one likes around others.
This on the other hand takes decades with only a slim chance to even reach the necessary stage while likely having limited repetition capability between training. The high time and effort requirement is probably a good filter sorting out those you describe.

30 minutes ago, alfheim said:

If ones goal really is just to have people looking up to you that could easily be achieved by just learning some magic tricks.

Yes - true, but being able to do magic, you’re not really that special - many hundreds of thousands - even millions of people can do magic.

I think it’s easier and far more likely to become a millionaire or a rockstar than to develop any real skill with Qi.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freeform said:

Yes - true, but being able to do magic, you’re not really that special - many hundreds of thousands - even millions of people can do magic.

I think it’s easier and far more likely to become a millionaire or a rockstar than to develop any real skill with Qi.

A lot of reiki people will insist they can do more than anyone else with qi, and I usually just shut up because that’s a losing argument with a four year-old.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

A lot of reiki people will insist they can do more than anyone else with qi, and I usually just shut up because that’s a losing argument with a four year-old.

That reminds me, also in the video que is one titled, "Reiki is Bullshit"

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Starjumper said:

That will get a lot of responses...

15 hours ago, Starjumper said:

10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Oh It Is.

The fun part is that while I do practice it, I also think it's bullshit, but for the reason that many think they're high level energy masters and it's been ruined by capitalistic advertising culture and the same kind of strip mall yoga wannabe health guru entrepreneurs. 

A tool, but not one I really use much when I do more with my own IMA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1