Just now, Zork said:

Oh does he? Why did you get that impression?

He did not answer anything that we asked or never accepted that he used irrelevant sources to pose his opinion as something else and he has lied in every god damned page of this 40 page thread that his was able to participate.

He doesn't respond at all. All his answers are copy paste from his previous ones and all other western mo pai members like the user Ilovecoffee which was banned for spamming and trolling a year ago.

Our other members were banned by dawei and Kar3n for their own personal issues with us.

We have done our best to remain respectful here while defending ourselves, our teachers and our practice.

I have not lied in this thread.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Our other members were banned by dawei and Kar3n for their own personal issues with us.

We have done our best to remain respectful here while defending ourselves, our teachers and our practice.

I have not lied in this thread.

The best defense is to answer questions, participate in a fruitful discussion and show all of your alleged proof. Documents, videos and personal testimony as to the effects of WMP. Just as simple as that. Otherwise I will push to have you permanently banned from this site!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zork said:

Scientific proof is something different which you already admitted that you lack. Leave the thread. Join the Bulls!

We are not claiming the video of John is scientific proof, replicated, peer reviewed and published in journals. 

By definition video is objective not subjective.

A team of scientists and medical doctors were present to do their best to rule out fraud.

John was stripped to his under shirt and underwear and searched with a metal detector.

John was taken to a random location chosen by the researchers to give a demo.

This all was captured on video.

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

The best defense is to answer questions, participate in a fruitful discussion and show all of your alleged proof. Documents, videos and personal testimony as to the effects of WMP. Just as simple as that. Otherwise I will push to have you permanently banned from this site!! 

We discus everything we possibly can in a hostile environment.

@alfheim if you take a closer look at Megamind's posts there is no contribution ever that he did. Once he could have helped someone with a simple question and he declined to do so despite being one of the few that could answer it.

WMP is spiritual cancer! Steer clear of it and it's practitioners!

Just now, MegaMind said:

That is a non response! 

• Like 2

The environment is not hostile to mo pai but to scamgong which western mo pai has all the characteristics.

-No lineage.

-No teacher

As a result of the above WMP cannot prove that it is the practice of John Chang.

There is no video of one of the westerners displaying anything at all.

@MegaMind

If you value being a member of this forum along with having a thread to discuss Mo Pai, then stop the cut/paste nonsense! To change what you perceive as a hostile environment, discussion will end that perception. It is entirely up to you. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Zork said:

@alfheim if you take a closer look at Megamind's posts there is no contribution ever that he did.

Well he is mostly in defense mode but if he doesn't want to talk about private experience here thats his decision.
At least he is posting occasionally videos and quotes in relation to Mo Pai.
Whats the contribution of the others here in regards to Mo Pai discussion?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, alfheim said:

Well he is mostly in defense mode but if he doesn't want to talk about private experience here thats his decision.

No he is in "victim mode". He stirred this thread where there was no discussion for months in order to play victim for gullible people like you.

At least he is posting occasionally videos and quotes in relation to Mo Pai.

Is this a joke? These have been already posted a gazillion times and have nothing new to bring to the table. Most are from the magus of Java which people have read.

Whats the contribution of the others here in regards to Mo Pai discussion?

The hidden dangers of the practice of course and how the WMP don't know them or can't protect themselves from.

BTW why do you find a 2 level system with no results which is actively dangerous to the practitioner, interesting?:huh:

Steer clear of it and any who practice it!

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zork said:

He stirred this thread where there was no discussion for months in order to play victim for gullible people like you.

From what I see in the post history it wasn't him who pulled this thread back from the grave.

Is this a joke? These have been already posted a gazillion times and have nothing new to bring to the table. Most are from the magus of Java which people have read.

If no one wants to talk about experience there is nothing new to post. At least for users who are new to the topic posting such videos and quotes can be helpful.

The hidden dangers of the practice of course and how the WMP don't know them or can't protect themselves from.

And how would any outsider here know about those?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, alfheim said:

From what I see in the post history it wasn't him who pulled this thread back from the grave.

If no one wants to talk about experience there is nothing new to post. At least for users who are new to the topic posting such videos and quotes can be helpful.

This isn’t the first WMP thread here. All the others were the same non discussion by the OP. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, alfheim said:

He did. Starjumper just logged info from a member that talked to Kostas and he told the member that mopai caused prostate cancer.

It ticked megamind off and this started.

So you took the pain to find how all this started but you ignored the numerous requests by tdb members for WMP to reveal their experiences which were all denied with the same copy paste answer?

Are you affiliated with the WMP trolls?

Kostas' testimony which megamind objected to and some people who have an activated LDT or advanced knowledge of TCM, you troll!

Edited by Zork

6 minutes ago, alfheim said:

nvm

What?

It is exactly what you did. You intervened in favor of an obvious troll without contributing at all. You know nothing on the subject but you did not ask questions but attacked others that try to evict a troll.

This is the definition of trolling.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Here is something I wish for you to contemplate for more than five minutes before you hit that "Submit Reply" button your itchy little finger so desperately wishes to feel.

You and your friends take the content of The Magus of Java very, very seriously. You trust that what it describes is accurate and can therefore be a guide for your neigong practices.

In The Magus of Java, Kosta Danaos describes instances of what are called 天譴/tianqian in Chinese: "heavenly punishments" or "heavenly rebukes."

In the books, those punishments are doled out for those who violate the rules of the lineage. Even though I read the book more than a dozen years ago I still remember one instance very clearly, when Danaos describes how he was driving along a mountain road in Greece, divulging a Mopai secret to the passenger in his car. Inexplicably (unless you believe that tianqian is real), a rain cloud followed Danaos' car, and Danaos' car alone, on the road, dumping rain on him while everywhere else remained a clear, sunny day.

Do you remember this vignette from the book?

Danaos seemed to take the warnings about tianqian very seriously henceforth. John Chang, I am told (by somebody who, yes, met him face-to-face in Indonesia, and he is not a person who has ever been mentioned here), also takes tianqian very seriously. Do you remember the video somewhere or other where he pushed a chopstick through a table, and a splinter flew up and hit a woman near the eye, causing her to bleed a little bit?

I am told that Chang was visited by an ancestor in his lineage and ordered to never, ever again make such demonstration, because he had violated a rule against harming the innocent using his neigong. From what I heard, Chang, fearing further tianqian, refused to ever do that trick again. 

If you claim to wholeheartedly believe in Mopai teachings, then you have no choice but to accept that this lineage is watched over by a coterie of vigilant, strict, and potentially dangerous spirits who are wont to mete out punishments for violations of their lineage's ancient codes of conduct.

With that in mind, there are at least two very grave problems that you, as a fake, lying, non-member of the Mopai would be wise to take into account. Rather than spell them out for you, I will present them as questions. Hopefully other members of your little club who lurk here will also see them and give them a little thought tonight before bedtime.

1. If there really are spirits connected to the real Mopai who watch over their lineage from beyond the grave, are they going to be happy about little imposters running around pretending to be Mopai teachers, disseminating Mopai teachings far and wide, and encouraging people to train whilst having no real connection to the lineage and, equally importantly, zero ability to seek out help from elders if/when anything goes wrong in the neigong practice? Is it not possible that some kind of tianqian awaits YOU, MegaMind, either later in this life, or after your spirit has left your dead body? Kosta Danaos was not able to stop that rain cloud. Will you have the power to stop what rebuke may await you?
  2. If you understood the teachings on karma regularly referred to by the cognoscenti in the Asian cultivation world, you would know that teachers can be punished harshly for the mistakes committed by those they've taught, those taught by those they've taught, and so forth. Do you not worry about whether or not your willy-nilly spreading of teachings from John Chang--a living, breathing man who has not inducted you into the Mopai and who has never given you permission to teach anything from his lineage--on the internet and wherever else you do your thing? Do you not realize that if you fuck up and harm somebody, even by accident, by handing out neigong teachings to the wrong person or being unable to heal a person who has been harmed by these teachings, John Chang or other people involved in this chain of karma may suffer as a result? Do you have no sense of responsibility or compassion?

You feel that sting right now? That's pride, fucking with you.

That's you wanting to copy-and-paste the same old crap you've been copying and pasting for days, MegaMind.

Pride.

Fucking with you.

Well, I can't stop you from doing your little copy-paste ritual.

Nobody in this thread can stop you.

Sean evidently ain't going to stop you.

Kosta Danaos and Jim McMillan aren't gonna stop you.

John Chang ain't here to stop you.

But that doesn't mean there's never going to be a consequence for the little lying games you're playing. And that doesn't mean those consequences won't be very, very ugly.

There are reasons some of us take lineage seriously.

There are many reasons you would be wise to do so, too.

Grow the fuck up, boy.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Walker said:

That.

Has.

Nothing.

To.

Do.

With.

Being.

Formally.

Inducted.

Into.

A.

Lineage.

What.

So.

Ever.

Here is something I wish for you to contemplate for more than five minutes before you hit that "Submit Reply" button your itchy little finger so desperately wishes to feel.

You and your friends take the content of The Magus of Java very, very seriously. You trust that what it describes is accurate and can therefore be a guide for your neigong practices.

In The Magus of Java, Kosta Danaos describes instances of what are called 天譴/tianqian in Chinese: "heavenly punishments" or "heavenly rebukes."

In the books, those punishments are doled out for those who violate the rules of the lineage. Even though I read the book more than a dozen years ago I still remember one instance very clearly, when Danaos describes how he was driving along a mountain road in Greece, divulging a Mopai secret to the passenger in his car. Inexplicably (unless you believe that tianqian is real), a rain cloud followed Danaos' car, and Danaos' car alone, on the road, dumping rain on him while everywhere else remained a clear, sunny day.

Do you remember this vignette from the book?

Danaos seemed to take the warnings about tianqian very seriously henceforth. John Chang, I am told (by somebody who, yes, met him face-to-face in Indonesia, and he is not a person who has ever been mentioned here), also takes tianqian very seriously. Do you remember the video somewhere or other where he pushed a chopstick through a table, and a splinter flew up and hit a woman near the eye, causing her to bleed a little bit?

I am told that Chang was visited by an ancestor in his lineage and ordered to never, ever again make such demonstration, because he had violated a rule against harming the innocent using his neigong. From what I heard, Chang, fearing further tianqian, refused to ever do that trick again. 

If you claim to wholeheartedly believe in Mopai teachings, then you have no choice but to accept that this lineage is watched over by a coterie of vigilant, strict, and potentially dangerous spirits who are wont to mete out punishments for violations of their lineage's ancient codes of conduct.

With that in mind, there are at least two very grave problems that you, as a fake, lying, non-member of the Mopai would be wise to take into account. Rather than spell them out for you, I will present them as questions. Hopefully other members of your little club who lurk here will also see them and give them a little thought tonight before bedtime.

1. If there really are spirits connected to the real Mopai who watch over their lineage from beyond the grave, are they going to be happy about little imposters running around pretending to be Mopai teachers, disseminating Mopai teachings far and wide, and encouraging people to train whilst having no real connection to the lineage and, equally importantly, zero ability to seek out help from elders if/when anything goes wrong in the neigong practice? Is it not possible that some kind of tianqian awaits YOU, MegaMind, either later in this life, or after your spirit has left your dead body? Kosta Danaos was not able to stop that rain cloud. Will you have the power to stop what rebuke may await you?
  2. If you understood the teachings on karma regularly referred to by the cognoscenti in the Asian cultivation world, you would know that teachers can be punished harshly for the mistakes committed by those they've taught, those taught by those they've taught, and so forth. Do you not worry about whether or not your willy-nilly spreading of teachings from John Chang--a living, breathing man who has not inducted you into the Mopai and who has never given you permission to teach anything from his lineage--on the internet and wherever else you do your thing? Do you not realize that if you fuck up and harm somebody, even by accident, by handing out neigong teachings to the wrong person or being unable to heal a person who has been harmed by these teachings, John Chang or other people involved in this chain of karma may suffer as a result? Do you have no sense of responsibility or compassion?

You feel that sting right now? That's pride, fucking with you.

That's you wanting to copy-and-paste the same old crap you've been copying and pasting for days, MegaMind.

Pride.

Fucking with you.

Well, I can't stop you from doing your little copy-paste ritual.

Nobody in this thread can stop you.

Sean evidently ain't going to stop you.

Kosta Danaos and Jim McMillan aren't gonna stop you.

John Chang ain't here to stop you.

But that doesn't mean there's never going to be a consequence for the little lying games you're playing. And that doesn't mean those consequences won't be very, very ugly.

There are reasons some of us take lineage seriously.

There are many reasons you would be wise to do so, too.

Grow the fuck up, boy.

You are making claims about our group that we are not making about ourselves. 

Many in our group we're students of Jim others were students of Kosta.

We preserve what they brought back from John without any alteration.

We don't even refer to ourselves as teachers.

That is all we are and absolutely nothing more.

We do quote the Magus of java a lot but that is only because we can't post private videos and documents here in the open so we are limited to Jim and kosta's public works.

23 hours ago, alfheim said:

nvm

We really appreciate you taking up for us but I would like to caution you.

These guys will follow you around and troll everything you post here just to make you miserable if they associate you with our group. 

They will not stop.

You won't be able to say anything here even in other topics without it becoming a fight.

Many in our group never mention Mo Pai here in public for that reason.

Edited by MegaMind
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

You are making claims about our group that we are not making about ourselves. 

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

12 minutes ago, Walker said:

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

Expect a cut/paste answer.

23 hours ago, thelerner said:

I have a practice I discuss it here.  Thats the purpose of this forum, actually, for most people.  I have a blog here if you're interested in what I do.  Which was inspired by another member who wrote about their experiences. 

@thelerner maybe later I will, I’m a new one on this forum and need some time to read about. 

23 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Most people you mentioned are coming from respected lineages, have their own schools / students, and decades of experience in cultivation. 

If you go to PPD section you will find that these people have Journals of practice, they share some of the experience and engage in conversations

@GSmaster that’s great👏🏽Really we have a tons of discussions a million of journals and you can spend all life in reading of it. It could be better if you for example can show as your ability like JC on a video. Why not?🤷🏽‍♂️

23 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

All the grief Megamind has is self-created--months ago he created conflict and forced his paranoia onto me, someone who actually tried to bury the hatchet and advocate for the group, then does several egregious acts and refuses to apologize to me for it and says there is nothing to apologize for. 

@Earl Grey it seems that apologizing to you is more important than truth. 

23 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Seeing how you posted in Russian, I want to ask how much Putin is paying you to troll now from the Internet Research Agency. Perhaps the FSB is looking to recruit WMPs to help them fight Siberian shaman. 

I can imagine you as a gopnik typing this out on your stolen phone smoking Chinese cigarettes. 

@Earl Grey your humor and imagination  leave much to be desired. The FSB has already left, so pack your bags. 😎

17 hours ago, Zork said:

Conclusion. Western Mo pai does not have objective evidence to accompany it's beliefs.

@Zork maybe you want to make RCT here? (randomized controlled trial)

14 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Jim recorded John's instruction, and we preserve that unaltered.

This is not Jim's personal testimony, but rather objectively documented on video.

@Earl Grey@Zork@GSmaster if so, this is an authoritative opinion. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

MegaMind has been reported. A number of us have tried to give him a chance for a reasonable discussion, but to no avail!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ralis said:

MegaMind has been reported. A number of us have tried to give him a chance for a reasonable discussion, but to no avail!

I've done my best to remain respectful, despite being called a balding,  pothead and homosexual (while I have no problem with homosexuals I am heterosexual)

I've tried my best to be as open as is possible in this environment.

Edited by MegaMind
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Walker said:

The problem is that he is pretending to be a member of a lineage that he is simply not a part of.

@Walker why does it bother you so much?  Are you a member of the original line of mo pai? I don’t think so🤷🏽‍♂️

12 hours ago, Walker said:

In order to further the lie that he and his friends are part of the Mopai, MegaMind resorts to the most pathetic and lame of sophistry. No matter how much they pretend, no matter how many PDFs, videos, notebooks, and interesting practice experiences they have, this does not mean they are part of the lineage.

@Walker  I understand that they just want to figure it out and understand how it all works.  they do not claim to be original 72 levels.

12 hours ago, MegaMind said:

We merely preserve what we do have, for people who are serious and want to see for themselves.

@Walker@GSmaster@Zork  What's bad about it?

11 hours ago, Walker said:

If there really are spirits connected to the real Mopai who watch over their lineage from beyond the grave, are they going to be happy about little imposters running around pretending to be Mopai teachers, disseminating Mopai teachings far and wide, and encouraging people to train whilst having no real connection to the lineage and, equally importantly, zero ability to seek out help from elders if/when anything goes wrong in the neigong practice? Is it not possible that some kind of tianqian awaits YOU, MegaMind, either later in this life, or after your spirit has left your dead body? Kosta Danaos was not able to stop that rain cloud. Will you have the power to stop what rebuke may await you?

@Walker the atomic bomb has already been invented.  humanity is on the verge of discovering and understanding qi energies, much has already been studied and understood, and this is inevitable, but just a matter of time.

7 hours ago, Zork said:

After Jim's death they roam the internet seeking to convert people to mopai and "see for themselves" while dismissing all other qigong as placebo unless they have "objective video proof" with "scientists present and medical doctors". I don't know about their motives but as you can see they have a dead end system that has no opportunity to advance past the first stages.

@Zork who seeks will always find.  they will find a solution and a path that is not likely to be shared with you.