9 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Okay, I guess you just have man crushes on your idols. It’s okay; lotsa guys in the 80s wanted to be Arnold or Sly or Bruce because of all that machismo in cinema. Didn’t mean they’d bend over backwards for them, but they sure looked up to them with A LOT of admiration because they wanted to be cool like them.

Waitasec... so someone DOES stick copper wires up your butts? But you’re just not sure if the one who does that is one of your group mates? Do you just sit there waiting for someone from craigslist to jam stuff up your butts?

I can imagine it now: “Wanted: someone to stick copper wires up ass. Door unlocked. Don’t talk, don’t let your face be seen. Copper provided. Ass provided.”

Oh, for goodness sake!

Maybe prostate massages are better and healthier for you...

Given the extreme voltage WMP deals with high voltage/amperage transmission cables are the best! :lol:

High-Extra-High-Voltage-Transmission-Thu

Edited by ralis
  • Haha 1

hmnn if Megamind got his wish, bought the site w/ the lottery money we'd have to add to the disclaimer.

ie.. No Racism, Sexism, Right wing propaganda,  Neo-nazi,  Klan, White power or Mo Pai allowed on the board.  

That would be read by everyone who joined up.  Somehow it might not send the right message. 

Edited by thelerner

On 12/31/2019 at 1:53 AM, Zork said:

Again nobody will even make the assumption that you are a teacher by the above. I also asked you "I can do that too for a number of subjects, am i teacher? yes or no?"

I demand an answer.

You need a diploma to teach though. You are twisting the facts again. Fact 1 :You are not entitled to teach nor an equivalent of a professor.

Fact 2 :There is zero proof that the tests were used for whatever level. You only have the word of JC that they were actual tests. No proof at all. Also each student progresses differently so the tests that each one requires are different.

Again you have no way of knowing that and no proof at all which is ironic coming from a group so obsessed with proof.

No he wasn't. Fact 3: you have no proof that Jim was allowed to teach all the levels he was presumed to have passed.

Fact 4: I only need to point you at my country to Debunk that notion. If there is even one place in the earth that Video isn't proof then it is not an indisputable fact and you can't use it in an argument. Even in the US it is easy to contest video evidence in court, in the absence of testimony or material evidence.

Because there is no way to know where the video was taken from. Plus you need actual proof of the crime like possession of stolen goods or the murder weapon or in the case of an accident, the crash site in pristine state. Otherwise forensics would go out of business, all you would need was cameras. That isn't the case because you heard this before :Video footage isn't proof! Get over the fact!

Fact 5: Western Mo Pai is 100% pure scamgong. You have no tangible proof that what you have in your hands produces results and you actually charge for it!

Prove us wrong, publish all the levels somewhere for every interested idiot to see. And don't get us started on Karma because 1) you still have numerous idiots flocking your way to be harmed by bad practices and  2) you have already accrued terrible karma from teaching while not allowed to!

You need a diploma to teach though. You are twisting the facts again. Fact 1 :You are not entitled to teach nor an equivalent of a professor.

I was able to help people failing their math classes. 

I understood material they did not.

I worked with them to help them work problems out step by step, repeatedly until they grasped it.

You don't need a diploma to understand math, or to help someone else understand it.

"you have no proof that Jim was allowed to teach all the levels he was presumed to have passed."

Jim recorded John giving instruction, and we preserve that.

"Plus you need actual proof"

"Video footage isn't proof!"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proof

Proof is the quality, and amount of evidence required to force a mind to accept something as true.

If a person refuses to accept the evidence then nothing is proven, and for them it is not "proof".

Imagine you had a flat earther and you flew them to the edge of space. 

They could rationalize the situation by claiming the windows were LCDs set there to fool them.

You cannot force a mind to accept evidence if it is unwilling to do so.

All you can do is provide the best evidence you have, which is what we do.

All students who seriously commit themselves to training experience the same things.

The proof comes from your own direct observations.

"you actually charge for it! "

We also do not charge anyone anything, nor accept donations.

Whomever told you we charge was lying to you.

"publish all the levels somewhere for every interested idiot to see"

We can't publish our material publicly because people will be injured if we do.

We have to insure that people are serious and will actually commit to practice, and not improvise and alter it.

Edited by MegaMind

On 12/31/2019 at 2:35 AM, Earl Grey said:

Okay, I guess you just have man crushes on your idols. It’s okay; lotsa guys in the 80s wanted to be Arnold or Sly or Bruce because of all that machismo in cinema. Didn’t mean they’d bend over backwards for them, but they sure looked up to them with A LOT of admiration because they wanted to be cool like them.

Waitasec... so someone DOES stick copper wires up your butts? But you’re just not sure if the one who does that is one of your group mates? Do you just sit there waiting for someone from craigslist to jam stuff up your butts?

I can imagine it now: “Wanted: someone to stick copper wires up ass. Door unlocked. Don’t talk, don’t let your face be seen. Copper provided. Ass provided.”

Oh, for goodness sake!

Maybe prostate massages are better and healthier for you...

We respect John, Jim and Kosta, but they are not "man crushes".

John is a human, and so was his teacher, and so was Bodhidharma and Chang San Feng. 

No one else sticks wires up our butts for us either.

Prostate massages may be healthy for you, but not something we are interested in.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:57 AM, Earl Grey said:

Internal training exaggerates existing problems without the proper care and guidance. Even beginner's stuff like Mo Pai. 

MildMouse23/Megamind could have avoided all the grief had he never created the original conflict to begin with, and could have stopped it at any time with an apology. A normal human being with adequate social intelligence does not make apologies conditional if someone is upset; they apologize because someone is upset, which is reason enough. 

Anyway, their group has too many crazies and enough of them suffer all sorts of delusions and psychosis made worse by the practice.

Someone can practice whatever he or she wants, but claiming to belong to Mo Pai when the school doesn't want them or acknowledge them and then teaching it? Revolting. 

Controlling it and saying that they can't in good conscience let it be easily available? LIES. Even within the group it causes psychoses. It is NOT free, no matter what they allege here. 

By the way, I think I'd love to join the Chicago Bulls too with Walker! :D

" It is NOT free, no matter what they allege here. "

We do not charge anyone anything, nor accept donations.

Whoever told you we do is lying to you.

50 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

John is a human, and so was his teacher, and so was Bodhidharma and Chang San Feng. 

Prostate massages may be healthy for you, but not something we are interested in.

You took a poll among all members of WMP and it was unanimous that no one was interested in a prostate massage? 

You don't publish your little practices publicly which absolutely guarantees that no one will be injured? That is a far stretch!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

both dont have any relation to mopai

“You know,” John said, “in the entire history of China, there have
only been two people who have made it all the way up to Level
Seventy-Two. One was Tamo, or Bodhidharma, who taught the
monks at Shaolin. The other was Chang San Feng of the Wutang-
Pai, who was also one of the Headmasters in our school’s lineage.”

The Magus Of Java

Page 107

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

You admire them so much you want to be like them--to the point of calling yourselves members of the Mo Pai lineage. :D 

Human, but you treat him like he's an idol. 

No one else? So there is someone, a regular! Hence thunder farts from panda Ken!

We do not charge anyone anything, nor accept donations.

How much was that 2b video, again?

Whoever told you we do is lying to you.

How does one know truth without scientists measuring for facts or sticking copper wires up your butts for you to measure amperage? 

Happy New Year, Megamind! May you tell less lies, smoke less weed, grow more hair, and practice more while posting no more here on the forum! And take a shower so you don't stink anymore, too!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 2:05 PM, GSmaster said:

Rather than buying the forum they should buy a device from @GSmaster auto mode charge LDT. You won't need to meditate, as you don't have meditation skills either way.

Normally it is put on belly or projected via magic array. But for wimps I will even modify device to suit your specifications, connection will be through dense copper cable inserted into a hole in the body closest to LDT.

Please can we buy this LDT autocharger from you?

Also can we buy some brain injections, and power mutation capsules as well?

Edited by MegaMind

11 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You admire them so much you want to be like them--to the point of calling yourselves members of the Mo Pai lineage. :D 

Human, but you treat him like he's an idol. 

No one else? So there is someone, a regular! Hence thunder farts from panda Ken!

How much was that 2b video, again?

How does one know truth without scientists measuring for facts or sticking copper wires up your butts for you to measure amperage? 

Happy New Year, Megamind! May you tell less lies, smoke less weed, grow more hair, and practice more while posting no more here on the forum! And take a shower so you don't stink anymore, too!

We do not charge anyone anything or accept donations.

I don't smoke weed.

I have a full head of hair.

I shower daily and use deodorant.

I am going to keep my distance from WMP masters since .2 amperage is a lethal dose. Level 2b is (.2 amps). :lol: Given this secret revelation, Palpatine must be a WMP lineage master. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I was able to help people failing their math classes. 

I understood material they did not.

I worked with them to help them work problems out step by step, repeatedly until they grasped it.

You don't need a diploma to understand math, or to help someone else understand it.

This is spam. You keep changing the subject and not responding to my question.

So fact 1 stands in the absence of an answer. Fact 1 :You are not entitled to teach nor an equivalent of a professor.

Jim recorded John giving instruction, and we preserve that.

This is not proof of any kind. Like a recorded lecture on particle physics doesn't hand out degrees. Besides, John doesn't speak english and you don't speak Javanese. So fact 2 stands too

Fact 2 :There is zero proof that the tests were used for whatever level. You only have the word of JC that they were actual tests. No proof at all

Yoy haven't provided proof for fact 3 too Fact 3: you have no proof that Jim was allowed to teach all the levels he was presumed to have passed.

So it stands!

Fact 4: I only need to point you at my country to Debunk that notion. If there is even one place in the earth that Video isn't proof then it is not an indisputable fact and you can't use it in an argument. Even in the US it is easy to contest video evidence in court, in the absence of testimony or material evidence.

Dictionaries aren't proof. Fact 4 stands. Notice that i never said they were points. They are facts! They aren't disputable in the first place so you are wasting time trying to refute facts!

We also do not charge anyone anything, nor accept donations.

You do.  Even if you did not, you are still wasting people 's time and putting them in danger.

So Fact 5: Western Mo Pai is 100% pure scamgong.

We can't publish our material publicly because people will be injured if we do.

?????

That ship has sailed long ago moron when Jim decided to teach and someone leaked the exercises in whatever form on the internet. The most responsible thing to protect people is to publish the material online with all the precautions.

We have to insure that people are serious and will actually commit to practice, and not improvise and alter it.

Like Jim did with breathing incorrectly and mixing MCO with mopai? <_<

4 hours ago, MegaMind said:

“You know,” John said, “in the entire history of China, there have
only been two people who have made it all the way up to Level
Seventy-Two. One was Tamo, or Bodhidharma, who taught the
monks at Shaolin. The other was Chang San Feng of the Wutang-
Pai, who was also one of the Headmasters in our school’s lineage.”

The Magus Of Java

Page 107

Pure fiction. If it were like that Chinese schools would know about MoPai. They have never heard of it because it is not chinese.

What "John Chang" practices is neither Chinese nor Taoist.

Edited by Zork

2 hours ago, Zork said:

Fact 1 :You are not entitled to teach nor an equivalent of a professor.

Dr. J is not actually a medical doctor, but he was an amazing basketball player.

@MegaMind is an incredible maths tutor, and also a valued member of the Chicago Bulls! 

He may only be capable of making a lay-up 2/72 of the time, but as soon as he pays for the next free PDF file, he will know how to make a lay-up 2.5/72 of the time!

2 hours ago, Zork said:

Fact 3: you have no proof that Jim was allowed to teach all the levels he was presumed to have passed.

If he didn't pass the tests, why would NikeTown have allowed him to buy those Air Jordan's he's wearing? They don't sell those to just anybody, only to Bulls and Luv-a-Bulls!

2 hours ago, Zork said:

Fact 4: I only need to point you at my country to Debunk that notion. If there is even one place in the earth that Video isn't proof then it is not an indisputable fact and you can't use it in an argument.

What is "debunk?" is that related to "slam dunk?" 'Cause slam dunking is all me and @MegaMind do! Right, #69? High five!

2 hours ago, Zork said:

Hmm, I have no rebuttal for that one. Let me pass it to my teammate... @MegaMind... Alley-oop!

2 hours ago, Zork said:

Well it's at least Asian and comes from some weird philosophical tradition whose books none of us even bothers to pretend to have read, so... BOOOM-SHAKA-LAKA, I'm pretty sure that's a 3 point shot from full court at the buzzer for me and @MegaMind...

High five!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Dr. J is not actually a medical doctor, but he was an amazing basketball player.

@MegaMind is an incredible maths tutor, and also a valued member of the Chicago Bulls!

Strange, I thought Megamind would have gone to Dr. Dre for a pap smear!

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

If he didn't pass the tests, why would NikeTown have allowed him to buy those Air Jordan's he's wearing? They don't sell those to just anybody, only to Bulls and Luv-a-Bulls!

Hey, with that video of rubbing sticks and bare feet, maybe that foot fetish issue you identified is coming out...

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

@MegaMind This is the comment I have found on YT from supposed Indonesian Student of MopAi

See how best student Jim that was verified by John suddenly is the greatest disappointment?

Please do not mock us.

Me and @MegaMind will use our No Pai B-Ball horse stance to get swift revenge. 

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRBxH_-1H1zIDV5xh97y2Z5gNQOwPDFBJ_IK0GBQjyUXK9SIhit

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, GSmaster said:

And dont show me Changs videos, that dont prove anything and you will never be able to go beyond your pathetic 2b level.

Actually this is what makes them a scamgong. A serious teacher of a martial/health/spiritual system never makes students look up to the headmaster but to his own abilities and then use the master as an example of how the abilities can go beyond. 

If someone presents you with as system with the selling point being what one exemplary individual does after 50 years of practice and no one else, what would the first thing to come into your mind be?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zork said:

If someone presents you with as system with the selling point being what one exemplary individual does after 50 years of practice and no one else, what would the first thing to come into your mind be?

Pffffffft, like you even need to ask! The first things that come to my mind would be:

image.jpeg.631b25897ba728b5fdcf4924a3211366.jpeg

image.png

image.png.dd36f9c7df15d10c9982f546fd706b17.png

image.png

image.png.cc892d86159cd7ca8b2d850724924345.png

image.png.999c53398f68c62443e6fb62444aa4d8.png

image.png.e8ad3571909a71e476983cf69725df09.png

image.png.01cc8927e92fba0460c0aef8a63173dd.png

image.png.af609523fa4cb7eb0a5d61f4a9805074.png

No Pai 4 Lyfe!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Walker
  • Haha 2

[–]to r/qigong sent 3 days ago

I have recently started practicing zhan zhuang qi gong, i am using the book "the way of energy" by Master Lam Kam Chuen.

[M] via r/qigong sent 3 days ago

Hello,

There are two questions you need to answer first.

Responses should be less than one paragraph each, and less is more.

Will this be acceptable?

[M] via r/qigong sent 2 days ago

Yes! Please send the questions.

[M] via r/qigong sent 2 days ago

Question 1:

Do you think Magick (defined as: chanting incantations, performing rituals, drawing sigils and seals, etc.) can achieve results greater than can be accounted for by the placebo effect?

If yes, why do you think this is so?

Limit your response to a maximum of 200 words (about 1 paragraph).

then later this happens

[M] via r/qigong sent 1 day ago

Great!

One more question, it's not a trick question and has a very simple and straight forward answer.

Let's talk about qigong. How do you separate fact from fiction? How can you tell what practices are made up by authors just to sell books and DVDs, and which are actually real?

You are not allowed to use personal testimony, investigate teachers or students first hand, base your opinion of a practice's validity on how it's form looks, or to practice the methods yourself.

Limit your response to 200 words (about 1 paragraph).

[M] via r/qigong sent 1 day ago

Hmm.....I'm not sure i'm following you.

I guess the person could show me some other proof, such as a video of him doing so... but i dont think thats the answer you're looking for?

You are getting warmer, but a youtube video alone wouldn't prove that he could dead lift three times the world record, as it could be a hoax.

How could we rule out that a hoax was being perpetrated?

Basically what you are being asked is if someone makes some claim, how can that person prove to other people the claim is true.

How does someone present evidence, and how can you validate the evidence to ensure it is legitimate.

Do these things sound familiar?

Check the whole dialogue and tell my that the guy is not talking to a WMP clone!

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

as @MegaMind is now looking to join the chicago bulls

I suggest that we go on and look, youtube mopai vids and particularly comments under them.

The amount of delusion and nonsense there is even surpassing wimps on tdb.

People like this nutjob are the reason no one takes this art seriously.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Jim is the reason this nutjob among many others has access to the teachings.

Who told you that we take WMP seriously?:lol:

WesternMoPai=/=MoPai

The only historically documented cases of cultivators that I'm aware of are Mazu of China (venerated as a goddess) and Shuten Doji of Japan (reviled as a cannibal). Rasputin was probably also a cultivator, apparently they had serious difficulties when assasinating him. I believe there may be some confusion between cultivation and what's referred to as enlightenment.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:11 AM, Zork said:

Do these things sound familiar?

Check the whole dialogue and tell my that the guy is not talking to a WMP clone!

Familiar, yes, it's sounds like a religious fundamentalist cult ... Oh wait!

Not just any religious fundamentalist cult, but a cult of darkness.  It reeks of dark side fundamentalism.

11 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Rather, no one takes it seriously because all Wimps are the same in this regard, being obvious nut jobs, religious fundamentalist nut jobs,

... and we known, deep down, that you just can't fix stupid.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:19 AM, Zork said:

This is spam. You keep changing the subject and not responding to my question.

So fact 1 stands in the absence of an answer. Fact 1 :You are not entitled to teach nor an equivalent of a professor.

This is not proof of any kind. Like a recorded lecture on particle physics doesn't hand out degrees. Besides, John doesn't speak english and you don't speak Javanese. So fact 2 stands too

Fact 2 :There is zero proof that the tests were used for whatever level. You only have the word of JC that they were actual tests. No proof at all

Yoy haven't provided proof for fact 3 too Fact 3: you have no proof that Jim was allowed to teach all the levels he was presumed to have passed.

So it stands!

Dictionaries aren't proof. Fact 4 stands. Notice that i never said they were points. They are facts! They aren't disputable in the first place so you are wasting time trying to refute facts!

You do.  Even if you did not, you are still wasting people 's time and putting them in danger.

?????

That ship has sailed long ago moron when Jim decided to teach and someone leaked the exercises in whatever form on the internet. The most responsible thing to protect people is to publish the material online with all the precautions.

Like Jim did with breathing incorrectly and mixing MCO with mopai? <_<

Pure fiction. If it were like that Chinese schools would know about MoPai. They have never heard of it because it is not chinese.

"You are not entitled to teach nor an equivalent of a professor."

When I was in college I helped people the professor could not.

I worked with them at their own pace to work out math problems step by step until they grasped how to do it on their own.

"Like a recorded lecture on particle physics doesn't hand out degrees. Besides, John doesn't speak english and you don't speak Javanese. So fact 2 stands too"

We have paid for professional translation, to confirm the translation in the video is accurate.

If you were ethnically Chinese, and joined the school John would tell you the exact same words contained in the video.

"You only have the word of JC"

Certainly you are feel to believe Johns words are not accurate.

"Video isn't proof"

Again we aren't making the claim the video of John is "proof" we are making the claim it is objective evidence. 

By definition "proof" is evidence that compels a mind to accept something as true.

Proof requires the individual to accept the evidence as true, and as such is purely dependent on that individual accepting or rejecting the evidence.

You could fly a flat earth-er to the edge of space, and they could argue the windows were LCD screens put their to deceive them.

Even though the evidence seen by their own eyes would be undeniable to most, if they reject it nothing is proven to them.

"Dictionaries aren't proof."

Words mean things.

If you feel a dictionary is wrong, that is something you should take up with them and not me.

"You do" (charge people)

We have never, and will never charge anyone anything nor accept donations.

"That ship has sailed long ago moron"

Unfortunately what has been leaked are gutted and empty altered instructions. 

We dare not post the actual teachings in public because people will alter them further and blend them with other practices and make themselves sick or injure themselves and blame us for it.

We do our best to help people we feel we can help.

"Like Jim did with breathing incorrectly and mixing MCO with mopai? <_<"

It is true that Jim did not follow instruction correctly and continued normal breathing which is not what John taught.

It is also true that he did mix MCO which angered John to the point of almost dropping him as a student.

In Jim's defense though he did not know how to continue while John was on retreat in Borneo, and sought out the advice of a qigong master who gave him incorrect information.

"What "John Chang" practices is neither Chinese nor Taoist."

According to John it is not Taoist, but rather Mohist descending from the sage Mo Tzu.

According to John it does originate from China, and his teacher fled China to settle in Indonesia.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:28 PM, GSmaster said:

@MegaMind This is the comment I have found on YT from supposed Indonesian Student of MopAi

See how best student Jim that was verified by John suddenly is the greatest disappointment?

Jim did not start teaching until John closed the school to westerners.