9 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Do you know any Indonesian Mo Pai students who'd back that up?  

You realize they, by definition have current masters as teachers giving them inspiration and feedback.  The books you use were not supposed to be used as bibles. 

John wrote a letter to Jim confirming this.

We do not use the books as bibles.

They are merely records of what John said, if what is said is true or false we have no way of knowing.

18 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

What I am talking about is forcing people to dedicate themselves to this practice, and see the reality of it for themselves first hand.

The evidence John provided is the best we know of, but what is required is to actually see first hand by your own effort.

The point of the practice is not developing "powers".

If you say so.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

They are merely records of what John said, if what is said is true or false we have no way of knowing.

If you say so.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

What you are saying is that you have no idea if you are achieving results or not? If so, then why defend the so called record?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ralis said:

What you are saying is that you have no idea if you are achieving results or not? If so, then why defend the so called record?

There is no question about the results we are seeing.

I wish more than anything we could force others to see for themselves.

5 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If you say so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

What I am talking about is forcing people to dedicate themselves to this practice, and see the reality of it for themselves first hand.

You are already very dedicated to force feeding your dogmatic opinions to everyone. Do you feel lonely, or why else are you wanting others to join you?

Are you really naive enough to think that the world would turn and gasp in awe upon discovering the supposed wonders of your little More Pie hobby? (Then there appears a monkey with diapers on in main news and everyone forgets about you anyway.)

Your dreaming of forcing others tells volumes of your ethical baseline. It's unadulterated black magic intent.

As for "Seeing the reality of it first hand". It must be a coded suggestion to see you wank in a live setting, as if your antics here weren't enough. No wonder you keep mentioning your hopes for stripping others in sealed laboratory environments, doing them total body searches, and filming it also. Creepy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Why are you here? So far no one has converted to a very narrow ideology. 

To be quite honest you would make more progress with Barron’s work. Or, go and receive a shaktipat transmission!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ralis said:

Why are you here? So far no one has converted to a very narrow ideology. 

To be quite honest you would make more progress with Barron’s work. Or, go and receive a shaktipat transmission!

They are here to troll and spam.

Take a look at a Reddit post.

At some point one asks him "I suppose you refer to Mo Pai neigong. There are several users on thedaobums that are senior students or close friends of the late Jim.

Good luck on your search."

and the poor man responds

" I have met a few who but they are unwilling to help."

So they aren't here to show people anything because they only want to recruit clueless people and control them through the dissemination of the teachings. Thank god that they only have access to a worthless part of the system.

They are worse than vermin!

• Thanks 3

Funny thing is that I know Mo Pai students who fled Indonesia for the US because they were ethnic Chinese in danger in 1998. And I met people living in Java who think JC is no different from other dukuns there.

Their opinion of WMPs is that they either never heard of them, think they’re hilarious, or have outright disdain for them.

The wonderful thing is that they actually love meeting people who do other styles to compare and play with since they see more in common with different schools, and see elitism as a waste of time.

Hell, the daughter of one former direct student of JC actually learned a little under me for a while, and her dad was impressed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Sounds so easy! My guess is nobody really takes it to the extent needed to actually break through. I'm not saying I have. Here's a few variations I've encountered in others over the years.

A. Doesn't believe it's even possible, or just has no desire to, so never tries.

B. Tries it a while, decides it doesn't work, constantly looks for the next magic bullet, or dismisses it altogether.

C. Practices decently, but does not realize they're still too entrenched in work, hobbies, junk food, etc., that's counteracting the deeper progress. Benefits from enhanced clarity, but not going to shout about it from the rooftops.

D. Takes psychedelic drugs and happily pretends they're doing mystical things. Keeps Joe Rogan in business.

E. Makes genuine progress, but is guided by wisdom to keep relatively quiet about it.

F. Has lots and lots to say about it. Gets put on anti-psychotics. 

They are common practices. If they would reliable produce results after a couple years (like suggested) some people would have success and some of those would start to talk about it more online. Others would read about their success and start practicing + discuss as a result thus create a growing community.
Take lucid dreaming as an example. The reddit sub has 280k subscribers who discuss daily about their experiences with it.
For the third eye on the other hand it's difficult to even find a real group which talks about results. 

20 hours ago, MegaMind said:

We preserve what they brought back from John.

We have levels 1, 2a, and 2b.

While we would prefer to have the entire system, this is the best option we know of at the moment.

If you know of better options, please show us a system with at least as much evidence as John provided behind it.

WMPs never fail to emphasize how they indeed are true Mo Pai practitioners, but nevertheless they also eagerly add that they would like to learn better systems without hesitation.

Such confidence, fidelity, and respect for their precious teachings and the entire lineage.

Isn't it a small wonder why there aren't scores of benevolent and generous masters actively contacting WMPs and wanting to share their set of lifelong practice and dedication requiring arts, so that these WMP people could then

use these new teachings as another springboard system to their malcontent needs? No doubt WMPs would like to keep on hopping on the next juicy spiritual fad one after another without end if only they might appropriate these for their pseudo-scientific chest beating.

• Like 2

I wouldn’t have joined in on the usual roasting, but MegaMind/MildMouse23 is a complete jerk and refuses to apologize or recognize what a self-pitying and self-important asshole. At least ilovecoffe TRIED to get along and even offered to apologize to people if they were upset.

He deserves any grief here and the inevitable health problems from his practice.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

Oh crap, popped in my head and saw a thing on superheated fruit, got excited and blurbed it without realizing i had walked into some sort of clash with swashbuckling to-and-fro dialogue and close quarters handgun fighting.

Wasn’t looking to add to any bitterness or conflict, sorry, bowing out, cheers k bye!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I see.

I see that you are clinically ill, and your cult looking for fools to damage them.

“Misery loves company.”

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Just imagine closed mopai forum.

John provided evidence

We preserve

Medical Scientists

Stripped in random hotel room

Jim was better than 

Read magus of java

John told Kosta

All men destined to die from prostate cancer

You forgot “if there are any better systems” and “video is proof”.

• Like 2

"I wish more than anything we could force others to see for themselves".

mega mind you will need lots of money with an army and political / religious support for this effort.

Reinventing the wheel will not be necessary just some historical research on how forcing others to join groups like more pie or die works.

Most people use their post heaven mind which is easy to lead. Mis-information and confusion with a pinch of loss like death will persuade large groups of people but you will need money and some fire power to back you up

Good luck with your new business endeavor.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

We are living in golden age right now, we just not know it.

Eventually daoists forums will die and daoists will scatter across the globe and there will be only mopai forums, and everyone who does not practice mopai will be charged with death sentences for heresy.

There will also be golden statues of Jim in every city, to showcase greatness of western mopai achievement 2b level.

You forgot to mention that the "magus of Java" will replace the Bible everywhere!

All hail our saviour John Chang!   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

That day when he stripped for the sake of us all, and showed Qi in presence of medical scientists and doctors to do their best to rule out fraud.

Don't forget that he inserted the electrode up his anus!

Such self sacrifice!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I would sell the manual, but that gives risk of the method going viral and stolen. 

Which is not worth it.

Ok, but then it's not really a readily available option to sort out practices like you did suggest.

• Like 1