3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Raw vegan part was bad indeed.

wanting breatharians to build interdimensional portals I think was a bit worse.

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

He went further than any indonesian student, as he was kicked from the school, and his teacher JC got demoted as well.

While Jim was still a student he went further than many Indonesian students.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

You mean 2 or 3 simple exercises?

That take no difficulty to be done even by a most regular human being.

Jim was fat, not good condition for neigong practice.

If you say so.

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Interdimensional portals are doable, as for breatharianism I have abandoned this project, and now eating meat.

We did research and develop abilities to taste various food without physically ingesting it.

Fascinating.

4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Level 2 in 10 years of practice and in 50? how old was he, does not sound like a good progress, more like a wishful lies and delusion.

I will agree opening up interdimensional portals is certainly much more interesting.

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Than straining yourself to death? Yeah.

I had intense fights with ancient demons in other worlds.

Wow.  Can you please tell us more about that?

20 hours ago, GSmaster said:

To add up more on top of this, the methods and techniques are not secret, they are in the open access and can be found or bought for a penny in the internet.

Like which one?

Only if More pie had a school,

Only if more pie had a teacher with apparent skill

only if 2 or 3 exercises could make us super normal,

only if fantasy was real,

only if lawyers, guns,money and more pie could cheat the entire world,

only if scientist, doctors, firemen, (for obvious reasons) a camera man and lets throw in a green Barrera, a copper wire, a tent with out a bottom, that could prove something, anything real we could make a fantastic movie

The best part of comedy is that it does not need to be true to be funny!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Like the ones named third eye opening methods

Practice recommendations from a search results are silence of mind, meditate, mantra, breath exercise, visualize, concentrate on middle of forehead and such. All quite common practices. If those were as reliable for opening the third eye as you suggest people with open third eyes would be quite common. There would be much more talk about results and what they see.

1 hour ago, alfheim said:

Practice recommendations from a search results are silence of mind, meditate, mantra, breath exercise, visualize, concentrate on middle of forehead and such. All quite common practices. If those were as reliable for opening the third eye as you suggest people with open third eyes would be quite common. There would be much more talk about results and what they see.

He opens inter-dimensional portals to fight with ancient demons, so obviously he knows what he is talking about.

Don't question his wisdom.

27 minutes ago, alfheim said:

Sounds so easy! My guess is nobody really takes it to the extent needed to actually break through. I'm not saying I have. Here's a few variations I've encountered in others over the years.

A. Doesn't believe it's even possible, or just has no desire to, so never tries.

B. Tries it a while, decides it doesn't work, constantly looks for the next magic bullet, or dismisses it altogether.

C. Practices decently, but does not realize they're still too entrenched in work, hobbies, junk food, etc., that's counteracting the deeper progress. Benefits from enhanced clarity, but not going to shout about it from the rooftops.

D. Takes psychedelic drugs and happily pretends they're doing mystical things. Keeps Joe Rogan in business.

E. Makes genuine progress, but is guided by wisdom to keep relatively quiet about it.

F. Has lots and lots to say about it. Gets put on anti-psychotics. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Only if More pie had a school,

Only if more pie had a teacher with apparent skill

only if 2 or 3 exercises could make us super normal,

only if fantasy was real,

only if lawyers, guns,money and more pie could cheat the entire world,

only if scientist, doctors, firemen, (for obvious reasons) a camera man and lets throw in a green Barrera, a copper wire, a tent with out a bottom, that could prove something, anything real we could make a fantastic movie

The best part of comedy is that it does not need to be true to be funny!

John was investigated by a team of scientists and medical doctors.

They stripped him to his undershirt, and underwear.

They checked him with a metal detector, to make sure he had no hidden metallic devices.

They took him to a random location they chose for a demonstration.

This was captured on video.

This practice can be self verified with no faith in anyone or anything.

All it requires is that the individual dedicate themselves to practice and see for themselves.

This really and truly would change the world if we could only force people to see for themselves.

Edited by MegaMind

14 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

He opens inter-dimensional portals to fight with ancient demons, so obviously he knows what he is talking about.

Don't question his wisdom.

If you say so.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

John was investigated by a team of scientists and medical doctors.

They stripped him to his undershirt, and underwear.

They checked him with a metal detector, to make sure he had no hidden metallic devices.

They took him to a random location they chose for a demonstration.

This was captured on video.

This practice can be self verified with no faith in anyone or anything.

All it requires is that the individual dedicate themselves to practice and see for themselves.

This really and truly would change the world if we could only force people to see for themselves.

If you say so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Having a team of scientists and medical doctors strip a subject to their underwear and undershirt, use a metal detector to make sure metallic devices are being hidden, and taking them to a random location, is better than a video where no such scientists and medical doctors were present to do their best to rule out fraud occurring.

Cool, you have a WMP member we could do this to? 

Just kidding. 

I know I know

Only Chang. 

Thing is, every now and then you mention Wim Hof. His top students often even his seminar students can replicate his 'powers'.  

They can, because the system works. Its no big deal. If proof was only based on Wim Hof videos, the system would be questionable.

Maybe another tack.

If I asked what you expected to get out of the system, would you show a JC video or claim its secret or give a circular answer? Or just write it?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Cool, you have a WMP member we could do this to? 

Just kidding. 

I know I know

Only Chang. 

John provided the best evidence we know of.

He also provided us with a practice that anyone can self verify as legitimate by their own effort.

No faith in anyone, or anything is required.

If we had any way possible to force people to see for themselves we would.

On 2019/12/15 at 4:46 AM, MegaMind said:

"So lets talk about ball lightning.

Yay! 

On 2019/12/15 at 4:46 AM, MegaMind said:

At one point ball lightning was considered supernatural "woo" nonsense.

There were many eye witness accounts of it occurring, but it was still regarded as "woo".

However even up to the 1960's it was still considered as such.

It wasn't until the phenomenon was widely filmed that it became accepted.

Without good objective evidence for the phenomenon, it would have remained as supernatural "woo" nonsense.

The best evidence surely would be to witness the phenomenon of ball lightning for yourself directly. 

Barring direct first hand observation your only other options would be the personal testimony (either written or oral) from other people, or objective video evidence of an event of ball lightning occurring.

Interesting.

So in the 1960s some scientists were able to film John Chang and confirm that there is lightning in his balls? 

Smashing.

That must have been quite early in his spiritual career, but then again at that age he would have been a veritable pillar of androgen, so it makes sense.

Cameras were different back then. I wonder if they used 8mm or 16mm? Maybe a whopping 35mm? I guess it all depends on how clearly they needed to see the bolts of raw power leaping between John Chang's pubes.

It must have been a sight to behold.

Can you provide a YouTube link btw?

Anyway, I agree that the notion of testicular electricity does seem a bit like "woo," but thanks for reminding me that Yale scientists what with their tenure and peer review proved it on camera.

Today I also joined the Mo Pai (some of the people I argue with online knew people who knew Kostas and Jim, who knew John, who knew Todd, who knew Larry, and Bob's you're uncle, so I'm practically in the 423rd generation myself, don't we all agree?) (Yes, we do agree, yesssss, yesssssss, look into the ruby eyes of my golden cobra scepter, yessss, weeee, weeee, weeeeeee) and I figured it was time to cultivate some ball lightning, or as I like to call it TesteBoltz®©™, which you can send me $20 for my free e-book to learn.

I realized that it's quite simple. Two balls, OBVIOUSLY one ying and one yang, this creates a differential and differentials create power! If you say the word "quantum" ten times fast it sounds like a Tesla coil humming with 9 million volts, but it only works if you clench your butt muscles as hard as you can while you do that.

Anyway,

So I laid one of my love nuggets on an ice cube in a little petri dish on the edge of the table (petri dishes=science) and then I held a Bunsen burner (=science * 5000) on low at a safe distance underneath my other mooschki. 

First of all, let me tell you, it felt great. No wonder Bali is famous for its friendly people, they must be in a great mood all the time if they've mastered this!

Sooner than you can say "lickety split" an amazing tingle began to throb between my wünderwassėns and a jolt of blue light from the future leapt from my måhnsatchel into the prostates of all of the scientists, weirdos, aspiring immortals, and seekers of El Dorado who had gathered at the Executive Conference Room in the Days Inn off of I-90 to witness history in the making.

As an aside, it was kind of a sausage fest. Why don't girls show up for these events? I guess it just proves what the ancients always said: women are soooo much further away from enlightenment than men. Sometimes I'm glad celibacy chose me and not the other way around, y'know? Keeps me from getting distracted by whatever dumb shit it is I'm sure women do while the men are busy making a science, you know what I mean?

((We know exactly what you mean.))

Anyway, as soon as my ball lightning had leapt into everybody's unsuspecting prostates and various O-faces could be seen at D's of 10 feet away or more, we all collapsed on the ground, SPENT, I say! 

Immediately I began searching for a cork, rubber stopper (scientific version of a cork), or spare sock that I could use to plug up my Daniel Tian, but to no avail, as all the scientists and fellow travelers were using their socks to clean their laps.

Fuck! 

Within moments my mind began racing and I realized: I probably have prostate cancer, both as a result of practice this Level 2D arcane art, and also simply from reading this thread. In fact it's probably enough just to read this thread just to get prostate cancer, but if anybody wants to go further I am selling a lightly used Bunsen burner and one cracked petri dish on eBay, please support the cause. I'll wipe em down real good before they go in the post.

Conclusion: I'm pretty sure nothing would have gone wrong if the girl at Arby's didn't make eye contact with me that morning when I bought my sandwich and asked for extra American cheesefood on the side. She totally fucked everything up. Perv!

Anyway, I've got video of the whole event, anybody wanna see the evidence? 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

He also provided us with a practice that anyone can self verify as legitimate by their own effort.

If you say so. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If that is the case, then you will never make progress beyond a wish and a dream. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Cameras exist. Showing a couple of practitioners doing something or even doing nothing is better then relying on 10 or 20 year videos of someone who's disappeared years ago from the public eye. 

Crap, I've written that before. 

Imo, its not that powers are bad but when they're a main selling point or over emphasized.. Its easy to head in the wrong direction. 

Wisdom, compassion, equanimity need to lead 'power', otherwise dreams of grandeur, paranoia and manic wobbling are likely to ensue. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, thelerner said:

Cameras exist. Showing a couple of practitioners doing something or even doing nothing is better then relying on 10 or 20 year videos of someone who's disappeared years ago from the public eye. 

Crap, I've written that before. 

Imo, its not that powers are bad but when they're a main selling point or over emphasized.. Its easy to head in the wrong direction. 

Wisdom, compassion, equanimity need to lead 'power', otherwise dreams of grandeur, paranoia and manic wobbling. 

What I am talking about is forcing people to dedicate themselves to this practice, and see the reality of it for themselves first hand.

The evidence John provided is the best we know of, but what is required is to actually see first hand by your own effort.

The point of the practice is not developing "powers".

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

If that is the case, then you will never make progress beyond a wish and a dream. 

Very few care enough to come see for themselves, that is true.

13 hours ago, MegaMind said:

While Jim was still a student he went further than many Indonesian students.

Do you know any Indonesian Mo Pai students who'd back that up?  

You realize they, by definition have current masters as teachers giving them inspiration and feedback.  The books you use were not supposed to be used as bibles. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1