phil

Qigong masters sharing their views of Meridians

Found this article in the Arcanum Lib. -Facebook Group and thought that it was worth sharing it here

"This article was published in the monthly magazine "Qigong and Sport" in Xi'An, Shagxi province of China in the 1990s. In this article some Qigong masters who belong to different schools share their visions of the energy channels' system. Strikingly, their descriptions are very similar, which provides another evidence of some objective reality beyond our limited perception."

Read full article here:

http://www.qigong.net.nz/channels

• Like 5

At the end of the articles by various masters was the following:

"With the advance of the training level, the meridians, collaterals, the central-median channel and black and white channels constantly widen up and eventually merge with each other. The "luminous energy" fills up the whole body, the boundaries of the channels dissolve. 

It is said that "Every inch of the body becomes a biologically active point, and the whole body becomes a Dan Tian". Thus the historic potential of the energy channel system is actualized. In the course of Qigong training it reaches its peak of development."

The last sentence may convey that what was above it was a peak end point - this is not the case - from when "the boundaries of the channels dissolve" a great deal more continues to occur.

• Like 3

anyone know how of any people who've merged and the "the boundaries of channels hAve dissolved" in them? Wow cool

3 minutes ago, Hancock said:

anyone know how of any people who've merged and the "the boundaries of channels hAve dissolved" in them? Wow cool

I was referencing my experience.

8 minutes ago, Spotless said:

I was referencing my experience.

Would you please elaborate on your experience? Personally to me it sounds fascinating.

From a previous post on a topic of the same name:

Qigong masters sharing their views of Meridians

Started by bambooSeptember 19, 2013

Quote:

""With the advance of the training level, the meridians, collaterals, the central-median channel and black and white channels constantly widen up and eventually merge with each other. The "luminous energy" fills up the whole body, the boundaries of the channels dissolve.

It is said that "Every inch of the body becomes a biologically active point, and the whole body becomes a Dan Tian". Thus the historic potential of the energy channel system is actualized. In the course of Qigong training it reaches its peak of development.""

End Quote

The luminous tubular aspect is a very good description. At one point I felt like The Michelin Man - then the boundaries dissolved.

The tubes became very large at one point - at least 2" in diameter and often 4-6". In dissolving they merged and became clear to a very very fine gold.

There is the middle channel - like a pole - axis.

The micro-cosmic channels, 4 side channels, major channels along the sides of the head.

The channels in the nasal area to brow are connected and include the teeth prominently. 

The channels have a strong magnetic field - particularly the center pole and the Ren/Du - however in practice movements can become infinitesimally slow as the power of the fields increase beyond words.

Walking is as though one is floating on the spongy magnetic fields - the entire physical body is much much less dense than the magnetic subtle bodies - the relative physical is by far the lesser of these bodies.

The expansion above the head is far beyond the lesser permanent openings I experienced in my youth - this is also true in many other areas.  The energetic structure is very pronounced and it feels like a very definite hat at the perimeter of the upper head and then well above the head many feet. It is very much different than a pronounced permanent crown chakra opening. It is an entire unfolding of a superstructure.

The Heart will have many sustained openings - each far greater than the previous - this corresponds to the development of the center of the head and the entire matrix of it. The brow area will also expand far beyond the initial sustained opening - it appears to be rare and it is far beyond clairvoyance and highly gifted energetic sight.

The energies are astonishing - one breathes in them - the fields are sustained. The channels are all quite large and one yet not - the bodies extend outward to several feet very clearly and then more in quite fine degrees.

It is possible to feel viscerally considerable distances - the siddhis are too numerous to detail and enhanced in every degree far in excess of pinnacle previous sustained siddhi of the same type/ability.

Imagine living in the power of a thousand saber tooth tigers - in stillness - it is absolutely immense.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

I am more interested in how you can perceive chi outside of yourself and in another person's body.  I can perceive chi within my body and can also see my own internal organs while in my own dreams.  Apparently, my third eye becomes powerful enough in my dream state.  And to do this while fully awakened, literally, is something....quite amazing.  To grasp certain chi illness alignments through your third eye...meaning you can grasp it intuitively or you first visually see the alignments with your third eye???  

7 hours ago, ChiForce said:

I am more interested in how you can perceive chi outside of yourself and in another person's body.  I can perceive chi within my body and can also see my own internal organs while in my own dreams.  Apparently, my third eye becomes powerful enough in my dream state.  And to do this while fully awakened, literally, is something....quite amazing.  To grasp certain chi illness alignments through your third eye...meaning you can grasp it intuitively or you first visually see the alignments with your third eye???  

There are many ways to see/feel/hear energy. Some learn it from trance states and some go on to learn it out of trance.

Some know to extreme detail but do not see. Some see with eyes open and some see with eyes closed. 

Some do it on the fly and can see anywhere and some require sitting and looking.

Some do not see - but feel - and some do all of the above or have done all of the above.

Some heal others in seconds and some use various procedures and ritual.

Everything will emerge as certainty emerges. You are only limited by your beliefs. Beliefs are always products of past. 

Meditation is helpful in creating trust in the body-being relationship and will allow for a greater unfolding of abilities primarily because it will fear less and less the stepping onto air.

Beliefs make stepping onto air something scary and rely on otherness.

Neutrality is very helpful to inner sight.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2