Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

I heard something on a documentary last night I haven't verified yet:

Size equivalent, the owl's talons are more deadly than an eagles.

• Like 1

Makes sense to me.

My nanny lived in a wooded area, she had a little poodle named Peanut. She took him out to potty before bed and  owl swooped down and snatched him up, never to be seen again. There was not a sound from the owl or Peanut.  She said she'd have not known anything about it had there not been light shining from the livingroom window out on the lawn where Peanut was taking care of his business.  :(

• Like 1

Mmmmmmmm   aybe .

Neighbour was out in yard , chickens pecking around, turned her back, turned back and there is a chicken running around without a head spurting blood, nearby was the head .   She scouted around and up in a nearby tree she saw an eagle perched on a branch.  Must have been a 'fly - by' . 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kar3n said:

Makes sense to me.

My nanny lived in a wooded area, she had a little poodle named Peanut. She took him out to potty before bed and  owl swooped down and snatched him up, never to be seen again. There was not a sound from the owl or Peanut.  She said she'd have not known anything about it had there not been light shining from the livingroom window out on the lawn where Peanut was taking care of his business.  :(

Yeah, sad that happened but it's nature's way.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this