WadeGarret

Invoking meditative / euphoric / heightened states with breath.

Hey folks. I'm not sure what this is. I have been meditating, about 3 times a week for about a month. I find bi-daily is a good balance, but I might switch to once a week or every 3 days because my sessions are pretty intense. I practice celibacy, and lately, I'm not sure, but I "THINK" I might be aware of Chi in my body.

Anyway, after I meditate, the following few days, I notice I have this weird ability and I don't quite fully understand it. basically, if I take a deep breath, inhale, and hold it, with my backstraight, and my head up, I get a "head rush" - Upon this head rush, I sometimes feel a bit like, I can "Black out" - and I wobble a lot; I've even fallen down a few times. 

This happens if I only hold my beath for a few seconds and I have to be standing, chest out, and looking up. I have learned now that, as I get that "Black out" feeling if I inhale again really quickly it will save me from falling sort of, like I will catch myself from getting "Wobbly". 

So why invoke a state of passing out? Here's why.

If I perform this technique, I notice that depending on what I am looking at, I'm not sure, I tend to absorb the energy of it. - I notice if I am looking at the sky, a tree, the sun, or something nature-like, I will get this rush of energy; and as I recover from the semi-black out, everything looks extremely vibrant. The sky lights up. Trees glimmer. etc. - In fact, there are times I can work myself up into a state of, well, a slight euphoria of sorts. Sometimes I'll have ephipanies, or flashbacks, or whatever. 

The effect, usually lasts about 1 minute, but I can do it several times a day if I want to. For instance, if I am feeling stressed, I can take a deep breath and all of the negative vibes within the vicinity will vanish; granted, if I keep my chin and chest out, and maintain eye contact with, the blue sky or something nature. I noticed if I do it, and I am looking at the ground, it tends not to work. I even caught myself doing it, and looked at some flowers; and the essence/smell of the flowers came my way. Still don't know what this means or what its use it. Maybe there is a way to take advantage of this.

I am assuming this is Chi/kundalini energy, but I'm not quite sure that, putting myself in a near-black-out, phase is what I want. - Sometimes, if I do it just right, I will lose control of myself and almost fall down, or fall down, and kind of twitch and go into some kind of body convlusions that I can't control. That last time I did that, I was sort of jittering, knees were shaking, and I started to see dark.

Also I once did this while looking at a person who was emotional / depressed and it seemed like I absorbed their emotions and energy. Shortly after I was very emotionally disturbed and annoyed / pissed of. I'm not sure what all of this means. 

When I came out of it, it felt like, everything was lit up. Like my surroundings, were completely bright, luminous, etc; sometimes it feels like I am stepping into another vibration / energy vibration where I am at one with everything. Unfortunately it only lasts about 1 minute, 2 minutes, strangely. Sometimes, if I do it while I am meditating, this energy will lift me up; rather then me collapsing, I will feel an energy "hold me" from falling; - I was sitting with my back straight knees bent meditating; and did the inhale technique; and as that black out feeling came, I felt an energy sort of "hold me" from falling and just continued my meditation. 

One time I did it, and I lost strength in my legs again, started to shake, and had to hold myself from falling, as I was shaking, then sat on the ground, then I stood back up and the entire night sky was lit up. I started to laugh out loud for no reason, and for a time, felt like nothing mattered; - Of course it wore of quickly. 

I also notice that it sort of invokes a meditative state. Now obviously I don't want to go around near-blacking out places; but I also find it useful, especially when I am around bad energy or negative people, or I feel negative energy taking over. It tends to make it go away. 

One day I was a bit depressed and tired, so I kept doing it and I was put in a good mood for the rest of the day from it. 

Any idea what this is?  

Do you ever experience these things without holding your breath?

If so what are the results?

Same?

Different?

Different how?

• Like 1

Now that you mention it, yes.

When I meditate, if I meditate for a long session, and look at the sun with my eyes closed, i 

notice that I tend to absorb the sunlight energy.

This energy illuminates my entire body, i also see colors very brightly and feel like I have some hotness about me. Its a nice feeling. 

It tends to wear off 30mins to an hour after i stop meditate. The next day its dimimished a bit. 

However, i can temporarily make it come back if i do the breath trick.

It also seems to effect my environment and has an influence on people and animal behaviors.  Like, im manipulating the energy fields unconciusly

Sometimes if I inhale and get that head rush, i almost always see a flock.of birds take off, like they felt something. I also felt a tingling in my fingers lately, thus i am thinking it is.chi.

In my experience this stuff is cool and interesting but I wouldnt get all wrapped up in it or overthink it too much. For me it comes and goes and I try to just enjoy it when it happens but if I try and chase after these things or try and get them to happen in meditation or other practices they are elusive, and ultimately not really the point anyways( in my opinion).

• Like 2

Quick update.

Today I was doing those breathing exercises. Holding my breath, chest out, etc. 

Felt a "Flame" sensation on top of my head. Not sure what that means. 

Put my hand on where i felt that flame essence coming out the top of my head, and it felt like water, energy, or some kind of essence eminating. Or like if you put your hand in a spider web but nothing is there.

Thoughts?

Thoughts on this;

i will quit my activity and return to what is already taking in place, so you can't go and do practice.  Extra move where you going to practice is for to empty things out, to exhaust. So what you do is exhausting no different from regular running if you practice breathing as separate thing. You get from exhausting pleasant, nice "runners high"(i think it is that) feelings, but you will need to go to sleep and don't notice the crucial feeling what is needed to cultivate.

When you quit your activity and abide that difficult boring place then you start build up similar thing what is gathered during sleeping, but because you are awake then you build up warmth instead of cold.

You will recon the drowsiness and can stay awake and not fall asleep otherwise you go to sleep and the warmth will gather into balls or those areas and get a nightly release what will happen anyway unless you already can wake up automatically(your body knows) can recon that warmth and cultivate it back.

-----------------

the energetical effects are cold energy for to keep you awake and interested in living and not think about death what is warmth. When not getting the effects then you start suffer and body comes cold and that is what is needed because you eventually notice the dark warmth.

-----

pain, it is the warmth energetical effects to keep you awake. When you get past that war pain, you body will get fever, nausea and rotty.

//emptying out with extra moves is needed too. But it is after you have noticed death after being cold.

(there is a logic somewhere, it has to accord with biology, science)

Edited by allinone

Update:

Been Experimenting with this.

I am able to put huge dents in rain clouds.

I held my breath felt like i was going to feint. 

Then...

.. held it again. 

Rain clouds dissipate before my eyes.

If I take a nap, all clouds will be gone in the general vicinity.

guessing,

heart switches accordingly what is the balance of CO and O in you. Stress, boredom, pain, depression is when heart is on CO. Basically you need to stay in CO as much you could, that is doing WORK.

If heart is switched to O then you are on a reward center. That means you have goal in mind and working is unconscious.

Internal breath is forcing the tip of the nose the bone part, not the skin flaps and cartilage what is stimulated by normal breathing.

-------

While on CO, there is something happen too but it takes a lot longer and more work than running after reward center.

Edited by allinone

The brightness thing can be done with eyes only too. if i were you i would find the one who is leading all

You go find who created you, Allah.

Hello again.

I am 35 days in my semen retention. Getting stronger. *Knock on wood*

This time, when I do this inhale technique, I clear the negative energy on me, although, I've been getting some headaches. I've cleared negative energy when it attaches itself to me. Also changes the animal activity around me; birds fly away; dragonflies appear, sometimes hummingbirds, but I beleive this depends on karma.

In other words, this may sound like some kind of weird thing, but it feels as if these inhale techniques are "Resetting time" - Like I am resetting time on the spot; as different people with certain energy fields appear in my vicinity. usually single mothers or newborn babies; etc- still waiting on an explanation. This has been happening for several months. No one knows what's going on. 

The cloud thing still works, but back when I was on a high celibacy streak, was doing very well, I had great power with the clouds; I said the word "clouds" every other day so my mind wouldn't wander to sexual thoughts, didn't think I would be controlling them. - All in all, I have stopped meditating so much as I just want to balance out and function in society. Limiting my meditation sessions to 10 minutes, every 3 days or so, have to find the balance. 

When I clear negative energy, sometimes I see specs, strange formations in the air; to which I believe are spirits, trying to attach themselves; I am helping a mentally disabled person at the moment get social services, so I feel these attatchments on the crown chakra; when I inhale, I see a dispersment of lights that look like little bugs, but appeaarantly aren't there? 

Also feeling cobweb sensations sometimes, and stinging, I believe are bad energy / spirits. 

When I inhale hold my breath feel the energy rising up to the head crown chakra.

Sometimes skylights up everything looks vibrant feel tingling stinging Sensations around arms body does anyone know what this is?

Beginning to question the authenticity and experience of the people here

11 hours ago, WadeGarret said:

When I inhale hold my breath feel the energy rising up to the head crown chakra.

Sometimes skylights up everything looks vibrant feel tingling stinging Sensations around arms body does anyone know what this is?

How long are you holding your breath?

12 hours ago, WadeGarret said:

What would be your first question? ...

You write that sentence you lost what you held(like with holding the breath, you don't let the substance back in), basically you let the steam out, and i can get a sense and cultivate it.

I think this kind of interaction is needed like being to being.

12 hours ago, WadeGarret said:

I would say overall energie increasing, especially at the head and channels opening up. What do you think it is? Besides those phenomena I think it's quite important to look at your feelings while you are in this process as those those experiences are often linked to some (sometimes heavy) emotional movements that have to be dealt with 

Nah...it could be nothing.  :) Are you under any influence of psychedelic drugs?  If so....you are going to feel things regardless....

FYI, normally and based on what I read and experienced, it takes 10 years to complete the microcosmic orbit for an advanced individual.  I mean...individuals with gifted ability and karma.