Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

When are the moon's forces strongest during its phases?

I know lunar energy is strong during the full moon, but what about during the new moon? Because I can feel my 3rd eye really strongly today and I looked up the moon phase and I think it's the new moon, or the day after perhaps.

I've been meditating the last few days so maybe I've built up some energy myself. But I think the moon energy could be really strong atm too. What do you think about that?

Edited by Aletheia

I'm going to go to the supermarket to buy some tea so hopefully there aren't too many "well endowed" females about because I don't know what will happen in that case. Either I'll clench my ass and do the okay signs to try and block any energy transfer or I'll start breathing into the DT...

My teacher would tell me to mind my own business. No gate locks necessary.

Seeing the unseen is truly seeing as you mention the bright hall or 3rd eye. it should be more like clouds passing, no forms yet an energetic quality  of living beings no gender, no looks, beautiful and ugly are all gone.

Pituitary gland maybe overactive having strong feelings and no true sight.

• Like 1

I can feel the 3rd eye and the energy extends outside my head and into the environment around me. It's got nothing to do with true sight or anything like that. The fact is I have to go to the supermarket and I can feel the magnetic energy around me.

When I meditate it goes magnetic with static energy and normally I don't feel the energy so strongly when I'm not meditating as I feel it right not. I can feel it coming out of my head and on my face too.

I am not sure what your problem with "well endowed" females is and why you would have to clench your butt seeing them, but talking about the Moon...

She receives energy and information when she meets her Lord, the Sun. As she moves away from him during the waxing phase, she sends out what she has gathered. After Full Moon, she becomes receptive again during the waning phase, until she reunites with her eternal lover, and gets "impregnated" again.

This also applies to a solar eclipse, the latter just steps things up a notch or two.

• Like 3

I don't really know how to stop it that's the thing. So I'm not sure about being in public where energies can converge. What happens if I'm near someone and my DT starts to warm up too? See I'm not sure how to block the energy etc.

8 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I am not sure what your problem with "well endowed" females is and why you would have to clench your butt seeing them

Well I got that from drew. So I think his problem was he had his 3rd eye half open and had to go out in public to work at the charity he worked at or whatever the reason was he had to leave the house. But he noticed when he went out people where stealing his energy from him. So the solution he came up with was to already be meditating while he was out the house and when he did that he realised he could exchange energies with people and heal their blockages.

So I'm not sure how to block any energy transfers with people. And if I see a pretty girl my DT might start to warm up too. So I can't just let that happen and in any case I'll just start breathing into the DT if that happens.

Edited by Aletheia

5 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Why not just let it flow?

Because it's the wrong energies. My energy is not full 3rd eye and the people I'll be transfering with will have lower energy than me so all that will happen is I'll be transfering my higher energy for their lower energy.

Edited by Aletheia

Maybe take a break from MCO for a while and let things balance out.

If you choose to lock the gates it takes no physical effort. Others energy does not need to effect you in any way unless you are inviting.

If your mom hears the refrigerator door open and you are drinking milk from the cartoon and mom yells from upstairs to not drink out of the carton her 3rd eye is open (as example of function.. The experience you are describing does not relate to the function of the 3rd eye. Just curious 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Maybe take a break from MCO for a while and let things balance out.

I don't do the MCO and I wasn't really meditating at all really until the start of this month. That's why I was always saying I was a bit ahead of myself because no matter what I did I just kept on going through all the stages.

When I opened the 3rd eye it was because I could always feel heat in the DT so I always had a feeling the heat was somehow coming from the laptop I'm always using.

So I thought okay I'm going to put the computer down and meditate to see if I can feel the energy and my 3rd eye opened after about 30 seconds of meditation!

Same thing happened with the kundalini awakening. I was just trying out reverse breathing for about 5 minutes after being celibate for 5 days and I got a lot of energy in the pelvic area. It went red hot, so I thought I'd try out the MCO and put some of the energy at the bottom of the back and then when I put it in my head it pretty much blew the top of my head off!

Edited by Aletheia

So that's why drew's always calling everyone a pervert I suppose because everyone he encounters has lower emotional problems which he ends up having to deal with.

Really drew is a bit of a saint doing all his healings. And what does he get in return? Bad energy and a whole load of abuse! Plus people say he's making it all up too.

When in fact we're very lucky to have drew on the forum giving away all the stuff he knows about for free! Not that he's here atm because he's been banned lol.

I know what it feels like too. See if you can spot my posts in this reddit thread -

My posts are the 3 "removed" posts lol. Idiots!

Edited by Aletheia

22 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I don't do the MCO and I wasn't really meditating at all really until the start of this month. That's why I was always saying I was a bit ahead of myself because no matter what I did I just kept on going through all the stages.

When I opened the 3rd eye it was because I could always feel heat in the DT so I always had a feeling the heat was somehow coming from the laptop I'm always using.

So I thought okay I'm going to put the computer down and meditate to see if I can feel the energy and my 3rd eye opened after about 30 seconds of meditation!

Same thing happened with the kundalini awakening. I was just trying out reverse breathing for about 5 minutes after being celibate for 5 days and I got a lot of energy in the pelvic area. It went red hot, so I thought I'd try out the MCO and put some of the energy at the bottom of the back and then when I put it in my head it pretty much blew the top of my head off!

Regulate the furnace not too hot not too cool bring the heat up the spine over the head this energy must leave the head down the front channel like cooling water down the front energy centers. A 5 degree tilt on exhale will help allow energy to drop down the front channel Hope this helps. 

What is up with the post and Drew?

44 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I am not sure what your problem with "well endowed" females is and why you would have to clench your butt seeing them, but talking about the Moon...

:lol:

If anyone is truly concerned about their inability to respond properly to situations regarding energetic flows, then they need to stop whatever practices they are doing, and begin doing some other ones that will ground their presence in a conservative way.  There are plenty to pick from, but generally they are practices that wont be addressing energy specifically, but rather as an indirect and consequential side effect.  Essentially someone like this needs more command of their own inner world.  Forget about absolutes here, just get it into a workable situation that isnt a source of further stress.  More stress is not going to help this kind of person at this point in time.  It may help later - but not now.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

What is up with the post and Drew?

drew is the only person on the forum that has real energy plus gives loads of useful help too.

I don't think people realise that he's felt real qi for 20 years or however long its been and in all that time he's read book after book and tried out loads of different techniques etc. 

You see the funny thing is that when you feel energy you can actually see what works and what does not. The QF AND ALL THAT HORSE STANCE STUFF REALLY WORKS! Plus the moving of yin/yang and all the rest of it,

1 hour ago, Aletheia said:

I know lunar energy is strong during the full moon, but what about during the new moon?

Good question. I've heard that the new moon and the full moon are both strong for lunar qi...although to me, it makes sense that primarily the full moon would be greater, since there's greater illumination of the moon.

Apparently there are spring tides when the moon is full or new...why?...because the sun and moon are in total alignment at those times. When that happens, the Earth's water is pulled toward the moon (and we are something like 75% water). So perhaps even though the light of the sun is blocked by the Earth, and the moon isn't reflecting it, the moon still has greater power then.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

drew is the only person on the forum that has real energy plus gives loads of useful help too.

I don't think people realise that he's felt real qi for 20 years or however long its been and in all that time he's read book after book and tried out loads of different techniques etc. 

You see the funny thing is that when you feel energy you can actually see what works and what does not. The QF AND ALL THAT HORSE STANCE STUFF REALLY WORKS! Plus the moving of yin/yang and all the rest of it,

It all has been practiced for thousands of years and verified every step of the way. I am happy to hear that you are practicing and it should be benefiting  daily life.  I am more interested in you than whatever is going on with this guy drew .

Just now, Wu Ming Jen said:

I am more interested in you than whatever is going on with this guy drew .

Do you honestly think I'd have any energy if I tried making sense of that Taoist Yoga book?

My problem is I have read drew's posts and now I've progressed so quickly and have so much energy I'm not sure what to do, hardly the greatest problem in the world.

If there were more people with real energy I wouldn't be talking about drew all the time. But as things stand I'm not seeing many or any alternatives when it comes to learning about these things on the internet.

I don't talk about drew because he has a lot of cool stories...

15 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

So this is you not talking about drew?  

Yeh, you may wanna hold off on those energy games for a while.  Probably a good long while...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Do you honestly think I'd have any energy if I tried making sense of that Taoist Yoga book?

My problem is I have read drew's posts and now I've progressed so quickly and have so much energy I'm not sure what to do, hardly the greatest problem in the world.

If there were more people with real energy I wouldn't be talking about drew all the time. But as things stand I'm not seeing many or any alternatives when it comes to learning about these things on the internet.

Have you considered Mo Pai?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, 9th said:

So this is you not talking about drew?  

Correct. I'm really talking about the Tao and internal alchemy.

Plus I think we live in very strange times indeed, where anyone who does get anywhere near the truth has to suffer soviet style censorship so as not to rock the post-apocalyptic boat, that's set adrift on the sea of nihilism, too hard. People are so drunk and giddy on that stuff they really don't know whether they're coming or going lol.

As I was saying earlier there's not too many of us real men still standing now.

Edited by Aletheia

Well, I don't approve of any practices that require you to consider well endowed women a pain in the ass, and to pinch your tail.

And tensing up is a sure way to stall spiritual progress in my book.

If you feel you need protection energy wise, I suggest you visualize a semi-permeable sphere around you that only allows beneficial energies to pass. Simple and effective.

This thread started with some interesting topics, but if it now turns into a pro/con Drew thing, I bow out of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aletheia said:

Correct. I'm really talking about the Tao and internal alchemy.

Plus I think we live in very strange times indeed, where anyone who does get anywhere near the truth has to suffer soviet style censorship so as not to rock the post-apocalyptic nihilistic boat too hard. People are so drunk and giddy on that stuff they really don't know whether they're coming or going lol.

As I was saying earlier there's not too many of us real men still standing now.

I get it its that wu chi is tai chi guy. Brown shoes with a black suit. There are many authentic lineages out there that are not miss matched and convoluted as his stuff. Maybe it is for the better he was banned.

Have you ever thought of taking classes to clear up his mess it seems to be rubbing off on you with your current condition.

Sign in to follow this